Trust Worthy

Od QveenLashay1738

This takes place after Cookie lies and told Lucious that she slept with Damon.... Více

Statement 😊
Can we just talk
Cant keep nothing down

Suspicions

1K 34 72
Od QveenLashay1738

The Next Day

After Leaving Andres place I decided to go to Empire to finish up my paper work for the Trust tour. I've been working so hard to cover up all the drama that went down, and it hasn't been easy. Who would think all of this mess would still be going on after 3 months.
I was just finishing up my last page when I heard a knock a my office door.

"Well if it isn't Ms Cookie Lyon" Damon said as he walked closer to my desk.

Damon what the hell are you doing here, didn't I tell you to stay the hell away from me after I found out that you was trying to get Lucious thrown in jail for some shit that he didn't do. And not only that you stole my damn portrait that he gave me for a wedding gift. And for the record we're still married so it's Mrs Cookie Lyon to you.

Come on Cookie what happened to us we were good. What about all the good times we had? We coul....

Hold up a minute there was never a US we never did anything or even came close to so you can walk your Delusional ass right back to were you came from and never return again.

But what abou....

LOOK DAMON I don't wanna here it, we was just friends that's it nothing more. Now can you leave before I call security and I'm not gonna ask twice. I don't have time for any type of bull shit I have to much on my plate and I'm stressed... NOW GO,BYEEEEE.

We'll be meeting again Cookie. You can't shut me out, he said as he walked out the office

At that moment I felt so sick. I got up and ran out of my office trying to make it to the nearest restroom. On my way down I ran into Lucious.

Cook are you ok? Were are you going? You look like your in a hurry.

Not right now Lucious! I jetted to the restroom and emptied out everything that I ate earlier. I got up and glared at myself in the mirror, something definitely looked different. I feel like I've gotten a little thicker or something idk but my body feels weird. I just strugged it off and got my extra toothbrush and toothpaste out of my bag and brushed my teeth. I finished up and left the restroom just to walk out to Lucious waiting.

What's really up with you cook? You've been running back and forth to the bathroom all day.

Damn it Lucious you that worried about me that you gotta wait outside the door. yo creepy ass do to much and I already told you I'm fine I think it's just food poisoning.

Food poisoning my ass you need to go to a doctor and get checked out.

MAN HELL NO, you know I don't like doctors. I can diagnose myself and I think it's food poisoning🙂 I said as I smile at him shyly.

Man cookie yo ass need to stop playing and go to a doctor. Anything could be wron....

Alright alright I'll go. I lied thinking he would believe me but he saw right through me.

You jus... you know never mind... since you don't wanna go to the doctor at least go to dinner with me. I need to see were your heart's been over these past 2 months and I wanna warn your trust back. So what do you say?

"Mnhhh" I guess we could do that. I kinda miss going on dates. So what day and what time?

We can go tomorrow around 1:00 be ready and you don't have to get to dressy just we're something comfortable or casual. He said walking off towards his office.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Next Day

I was rambling through my closet trying to find something to wear. Idk if I wanna go casual or comfy. I was going through so many outfits when I realized I wasn't keeping track of the time. It's now current 12:00 and I still haven't showered. After 15 minutes of digging I actually found what I was gonna wear.

What she was wearing ^^^^

Doing my makeup i looked at the cameras to see Lucious outside. I did the finishing touches and walked downstairs.

He walked in the house and seen Cookie walking down the stairs. You look beautiful love, I told her as I placed a kiss on her cheek. I know she's about to be upset with me because the place that I'm about to take her she's gonna cut up.

"Wait Lucious before we go I have to pee". She went to pee and came back out and they walked outside to the limo. So we're are we going she asked with the biggest smile on her face.

Um about that, I'm gonna have to blind fold you and we'll take it off when we make it to our destination he said pulling the blind fold out of his bag and placing it on her face nicely.

They made it to their destination and he didn't take the blind fold off just yet.

Ok Lucious we're in a building can I take it off now, she asked Anxiously.

Not yet Cookie they have to call our name and when we get to our private room you can take it off he nervously spoke. As he heard their last name being called out.

Lyon... the unknown person to cookie called out. They followed the person to the room and he took cookies blind fold off.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LUCIOUS YO ASS REALLY BROUGHT ME TO A FUCKIN HOSPITAL 😭😭 cookie cried out. I swear to god I hate you, yo ass better not say shit else to me I swear.

Well you didn't wanna bring yo self so I brought you. And lower yo damn voice , yo ass need to be glad I care about you, you ungrateful piece of work.

iight whateva shut up talking to me. She ran to the bathroom to throw up again. He came up behind her holding her hair back. I swear I hate you so much, why did you bring me here.

The same reason why yo head over there in the toilet bowl. Yo stubborn ass pisses me off sometimes Lucious said getting angry.

Man whateva cookie said as she sat on the hospital bed.

The doctor entered the room. Hey Mr and Mrs Lyon I'm Doctor Miller. Ok Mrs Lyon what seems to be the problem, he said getting ready to right things down on his clip board.

Cookie looked up at him and said nothing. She was still pissed at the fact that Lucious lied. Lucious looked at her and the face that he made, she knew at that moment that now was not the time to play with him.

She smacked her lips and spoke. Well um I've been kinda sick lately, I've been puking, peeing a lot and I've been having the worst headaches... I mean this has been going on for the past 2 1/2 months. I though I was fine but I guess not.

Ok well we're gonna have you pee in a cut and we'll run some test to see what's going on and then you'll be good to go.

The doctor walked out the room as they waited patiently for any test results to come back. A few minutes later the doctor came back in.... Ok Mrs Lyon the reason you've been so sick lately is because you're pregnant.

WHAT!!!! cookie and Lucious both said at the same time.

Yep 3 months to be exact. So I'm sure this is not your first time, so I don't need to give you a run down of everything. So I'm gonna let y'all process all of this and I'll step back in after you talk. He said walking out the room.

Omg 😭 I just can't Believe that this is happening right now. I can't even remember when's the last time we had sex,Cookie cried out.

I remember , as a matter of fact I knew this whole time that you were pregnant. The only time you ever been sick like this is when we found out about our first daughter before we miscarred😔 Lucious spoke.

Wow I just can't believe it but then again I did stop taking my birth control a little before I took that trip to Panama she said.

Oh now I remember , we conceived the day that I came to visit you the night in the hotel.😁 I'm so excited to be a father again. When should we tell everyone? How do you think the boys will take it?

Actually I think we should keep it to ourselves for now.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey Guys Don't forget to send me ideas about what you wanna see.... and most importantly don't forget too
👍🏾Like
⌨️Comment
And
📚Read

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 61.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
832K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
188K 11.5K 13
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...