๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

Door Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... Meer

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/29./

14.3K 636 232
Door Starrmazing

CARTER

"I just got in the car and I should be on her tail soon, Boss man." He said quickly as the sound of a car engine started. I stood to my feet and grabbed the keys to one of my many cars I own.

"Just stay on her and stay on the phone. What car did she take?" I asked calmly as I made it out my office. After I locked everything down and went to get my car.

"The black Benz."

Tiana. Tiana. Tiana.

I gathered my men and sent them out to the dark streets of San Francisco to search for a black Mercedes Benz E350. Ive don't my research on her family and her father loved those type of cars. Had to two of them but in different color. Just as I walked outside, Maria called my name.

"You should leave her be, Sir. She doesn't understand-"

"Go back in the house and Kale, stay with her. Don't leave the house in case some shit go down." I said.

I had to keep that bitch in my home. She's only there for my needs. That's what she's good for and it's sad that she is willingly to come to my bed.

I got in my car and started it up. I pulled open my glove compartment and pulled out the hand gun. After making sure it was loaded, I pulled out my phone and went to the tracker. Blue dot moving fast on the screen.

She was nearing Chinatown.

I backed out and was speeding off on the streets with my men behind me.

I love a cat and mouse chase.

****
TIANA

I didn't care anymore.

I was driving like a maniac. My mind was on one thing and that was driving out of San Francisco without being followed.

I was heading to Chinatown San Francisco and driving to the Golden Gate Bridge. My only way out. It was a twelve minute drive but it would be an extra five minutes when I pull into the nearest parking garage.

I was switching cars.

How?

I may have learned a thing or two from my brother Troy. He taught me how to break into a car without breaking the window or causing the alarms to go off. That was back in the day when we had fun. We didn't actually steal cars, well, I didn't but he did without me knowing.

He got arrested but was released when somehow the evidence went missing. That night, my dad and Troy argued. It was horrible. Troy walked out the house and never came back. But he stayed in contact with me but not mom and dad. When he told me he settled down in Phoenix, he said I could visit whenever I want.

I been there once and I was relied when he sent me the address to the same house. I knew where he lived and what house.

Anyway, I just need a new car and break my phone. I don't have to be a genius to know he did something to my phone.

Something in my gut told me Carter wasn't letting me go easily and the man that's near my tail was proof of that.

I had a big start before I looked to my rear view mirror and saw Rick was swerving around another car and was close to me. My foot pushed on the gas and I moved around cars.

Never remembered the streets being busy this late but that wasn't the point. I was on one. My blood was pumping and my heart was racing.

Cars honking around me but I didn't care. While driving, I looked ahead and saw an opening to another street on the right. The car beside me was inches away from me and that was perfect. I took my chance and made a sharp right turn earning the loud honks of the car.

Screeching sounds echoed but I didn't stop.

I was angry with myself for actually believing his ass let me go.

I continue to ask myself and him, what did he want from me. He loved playing his mind games and I had enough of it.

When I tried to escape Italy and not be followed, I was in his playground. He lived in Italy. But we're in San Francisco. Baby was in my playground.

He didn't know me on a personal level. I've done a lot of things that I covered up in my life and I would have never thought I would need to relive it again.

But here I am.

I grabbed my phone and threw it out my window that was already down. I looked up to see if any of those SUVs were behind me and when they weren't I made a left into the garage. Speeding as I was turning the car into the spiral entrance. I was going all the way to the top.

Once I made it, I quickly parked and grabbed my bag and reached over the seat, grabbing the old cap my dad never took out of this car. Then my hand went under and I felt the long poker and a door stop. Grabbing it, I got out of the car with my belongings.

I found me a black Dodge Charger which was far from my taste of cars. But I didn't have time to debate.

I walked up to the drivers side and wedged a space between the door with the doorstop and grabbed the poker, sticking it past it and carefully hitting the unlock button.

The locks clicked and I sighed in relief. I took the rod and the door stopper out and opened the door slowly to no trigger the alarms. I tossed my things in to the passenger seat and got in.

I closed the door back and sighed. Breathe, your half way there.

Which I was. I just need to get to the bridge. All I have to do is hot wire. I sighed.

I looked in the glove compartment and searched in. I pulled out papers to see who they belonged to but it was nothing. I put it back in and opened the console and what I saw shocked me.

I pair of spare keys. Now, I don't know if this person left it in here by accident or not but I wasn't complaining.

I insert the keys and switched the stick to drive. I pressed on the gas and drove off. I rounded the corner slowly and my heart instantly stopped.

I saw SUVs driving my way.

I just knew it was over but then they ride past me. Then it hit me. Tented windows. I sighed in relief and quickly drove out of there.

I drove in silence as the traffic lightened up a bit. I was making mental reminders for myself. I needed a burner phone and I need a different look. I also need a screwdriver to switch the license plates with another car. Making sure he wouldn't find me. But I stopped thinking of that.

I didn't want to think to far ahead because I didn't want to jinx myself.

Then I did.

I suddenly heard a loud roar of a car engine and when I looked up in my mirror, I saw a red Chevrolet Camaro make a sharp turn and was behind me.

I instantly knew who it was.

Fvcking Carter.

I jinxed myself. Dammit Tiana!

I don't know how he knew it was me.....

Because he's a Serial Killer and a criminal, T!

I pressed on the gas and I didn't realize there were police around. My mind was set on getting away from him. Sirens echoed and Carter didnt seem to mind because he was still chasing me.

Why can't he leave me alone?!

I was thinking. Thinking on a faster route to get to the bridge and then I took a sharp turn. I looked in my mirror and Carter was still on my ass.

I swerved cars left and right and he was still behind me.

Then ahead I saw a police car speeding in my direction. I bit my lip hard as one crazy idea piped in my head. A dangerous move that I hope will work.

I put all my energy into my right foot and pressed on the gas. Speeding fast. When I got close, I moved to the side and the cars tires went up the side of the car I was driving. The police car going to the side and flips in the air.

I switched back in my lane and looked in the mirror and saw the car hit the ground in front of Carter's car causing him to stop instantly before he impact.

More police circled him in and non chasing me as if I did nothing.

I turned my attention back to the road as a smirk formed on my lips.

Suck on that, baby!

And I finally found myself on the bridge, not followed and I was off to Phoenix.

****
CARTER

My babe was a wreck less driver. Who would have thought.

I won't lie and say I was not mad because I wasn't. She finds ways to surprise me and she leaves me more intrigued. I never seen a woman with skill like that and it was leaving me wanting more.

She might have thought she left me in a sticky situation with the police but she did not. These men were my on my pay grade.

I sat in my car thinking hard. I may have been wrong about her. She may be an innocent face but I knew she had secrets. No one can just drive like that automatically.

And she did something with her phone that left me almost to not finding her. But she's smart. Switching cars and she was able to pass my men without suspicion.

My babe was a criminal in disguise.

Didn't know she had it in her to steal cars.

My cell went off and I answered. "What?"

"We need you back at the estate, Boss man. There's something you need to handle." Brian, my right hand, said in a serious tone.

I sighed. Knowing it's something bad, I have no choice but to go back.

"Aight. I should be there in a day or two." And with that I ended the call.

Enjoy this freedom while you can babe.

___________

What y'all think?

Tiana made it past Carter and is now heading to her brother.

*Reminder, Carter doesn't know where Troy, Tiana's brother, live.

Think Carter will find her?

TeamTiana / TeamCarter

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

165K 7.8K 56
|Book 2| ๐–๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ Carter. He's hurt. He feels pain. He's full of so much rage. He puts up a front that fools everyone but the on...
22.5K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
Mia Door Asiatherealest

Algemene fictie

30.6K 1.2K 14
Thomas Sighing I pull Mia into my arms. She groans a little so I know she is still awake, at least enough to hear what I am about to say. "If you lea...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...