Kirari x Sayaka

By mladair

Most of it is Sayaka's view of her life and how she got up to meeting kirari don't expect a lot I'm not very... More

Their first meet
"I want to be by your side.."
The new secretary
The confession 💗
first date

Becoming close

4.4K 125 51
By mladair

Sayaka had followed the president around everywhere, tracing each and every step she made. She scribbled down every statement kirari made  into her sketchbook In unending interest
In the council room it was even worse-

Kirari was writing out some folders for a new upcoming housepet, she sighed in boredom the faint noise echoing throughout the room. Sayaka took her place behind her President drinking in every feature of her from behind god she's beautiful- she thought, Sayaka knew she shouldn't have thought about it but she did

an hour in the Vice President had walked in, a tall and thin blond girl following her from behind. Kirari raised her head at the disruption raising an eyebrow "yes Ririka?" She asked.
The platinum blond removed her mask putting it down on the table, Sayaka's eyes widened but her voice silent the President is a twin-? She wondered "kirari I need to tell you something okay, I need you to accept me.." Ririka begged, her voice shaking in a sort of fear "listen kirari.. I'm a lesbian.."
kirari lips curved into a small smile, she looked at her sister with a pleased expression "im glad you could tell me, I support you." Sayaka looked over at the goddess in her throne, she thought about it long and hard, her cheeks turning red maybe I'm in love with the President..

That evening Sayaka tossed and turned in bed, burying her face into her silk pillow "no it's can't be.." it was, she knew it was true "no i'm not..."
she let out a breathy sigh and closed her eyes, dreading the next day to come.

(this chapter is so short i'm so sorry but next time i'll try to make it longer😂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
148K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
783K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...