My innocent student 18+ (Comp...

By mananxlife

The story revolves Nandini Murthy who is sexually attracted to Manik Malhotra her student who is way too inno... More

Prologue
Pehli mulaqat
Closeness
Feelings
College
6) The after effects
❀❀
7) Innocent Feelings
8) Can We Become Friends?
9) Jealous
10) You are mine
11) Intimacy at its peak
12) Prom, Everyone Was Jealous
13) Confessions and more
14) The farmhouse romance ❀
15) The past that haunts .
16)Confessions and more
17).Falling together (mature)
18)Manik s betrayal
19) Manik Was Not Wrong.
20) Their Reconciliation
21) Mental intimacy
22) A Romantic Bus Trip
23) There Is No Looking Back(18+)
24)Strip (18+)
25)Marking her his (21+)
27) Torturous Manik
28) When Manik dominates 21+
29)The calm before the storm
30) When nandini is insecure
31) Cheater Manik?
32) Manik's Girlfriend!
33) Moving On!
34) Is Something Bothering Manik?
35) A Brutal Lesson For Alia😑😑
36)And Nandini Murthy is back
37) Manik's Jealousy, Helplessness And Problems
38)The pool party.
39) Her Betrayal
40) His Wrath
41) A Dominating Night
42) Disgusting Ideas
43) Make Me Yours
44)Being Manik malhotra s wife .
45)Youre so sexy Nandini. (Mature)
46)My reason for life
47) Her Cruel Past.
48) A Beautiful Life A Way Apart
Epilogue
A Story Apart... A New Story....
To People we have loved and lost
|Stealing Her Heart|

26)Flirting.

16.4K 537 72
By mananxlife

The whole way to amms house Nandini was blushing while Manik kept on teasing her .never in her wild dreams she thought that Manik would dominate her.

"Manik you wait here I'll bring the bags ."

Manik rang the bell .A lady in her mid 60 entered with a sports bra on

Manik was flabbergasted never he had imagined a Lady in her 60 s wearing a sports bra .

"Hello sexy do you need any help ".

Manik s eyes shot up did she just call him "sexy".

Errm..I am Nandini...

Oh you're Nandini s friend come come in ..I knew it NANDU one day would bring a guy for me .

Amms .said Nandini shouting.

Meri bacchi and pulled Nandini into a hug

Bahar khade rehene ka irada hai ya andaar bhi aana hai .

____

Who is this sexy guy NAndu .asked a curious amms

Im her student .replied Manik

" Oh! You bring this mouthwatering man for me, I know sweety  how would you forget about this gorgeous lady"

Manik smirked looking Nandani who was too shocked to say.

She abruptly hold Manik's hand and announced, " Amms, this man is mine, don't lay your eyes on him."

Amms eyes widened in horror .While Manik was shocked he didn't expect that Nandini would tell about him to amms

When did you started having boyfriends Nandini ."

Ever since he entered my life .said Nandini wrapping her arms around Manik .

Manik smiled at her .

You guys are goals but that doesn't mean i will stop flirting with him after all he is so hot ".

" And this lady is sexy!"
Manik winked at her.

Nandini gave a glare to amms .While both Manik and Amms giggled

Jao I'm not talking to you both saying she stomped off to her room.

___

Nandini was lying on the bed .Thinking about the times she spent in amms house .The whole wall was decorate with Nandini s photos.

"Manik Malhotra I'm not talking to you how can you flirt with amms she thought .

Manik banged into Nandini s room and found her lying on the bed Lost in Her own thoughts.

He was awestruck seeing the room .

Manik jumped on the bed . startling Nandini .

He started nuzzling his face In the crook of his neck.

"What are you doing here Manik goo to amms and do your kuchi ku

"I would have gone par I want to do kuchi ku exclusively with you just like in the car .

Nandini face reddened remembering the incidents .

What say Nandini let's go for one.more round .

"No Manik your punishment of flirting with Amms is no sex tonight

What why .said Manik .

My life my choice ".said Nandini moving out from the room but Manik was stubborn.

He kissed her nape.
" What are you doing?"

" Loving my baby!"

" Manik I said... "
" shh... " Manik hushed her and hovered over her.

He tore her top abruptly, she was flushed and blushed. Her black lacy bra was so sensual, he touched her nipples over it and pressed them in excitement.

Nandani was under him and pulled him closer to herself. Her breast smashed on his chest, he could feel her heart beats. He slided his hands down and opened her hooks of bra.

He looked her bare bosom, he sighed at her erotica beauty.

He was so desperate to feel her , so he without waiting a moment made Nandani naked. He was turned into a sex animal and all credit went to Nandani.

He opened his pants in haste while wearing his shirt. His muscularity with his overloaded size came in front of her. She blushed.

" Baby this is not first time, have you forget about the car!"

She looked aside, and at the next moment Manik entered his large cock into her thirsty cunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

She looked him while he was moving, he was gripping her both hand.

His hips was moving while thrusting inside her, she could feel his excitement, he was looking in her eyes.

His strokes were high, her bosoms bounced on his face.

He made love with her for three hours, his stamina was great and at last Nandani slept due to tiredness.

He looked at her and smiled and kissed her forehead. They both slept cuddling each other.

_____

Nandini moved to the kids room

Amms was one rich lady with a heart of gold.She had started a orphanage in her own house for the deprived children . Nandini had grown up seeing kids go and come here.

Amms made sure the kids got proper schooling,food and other facilities that's why she loved her amms so much.

As soon as Nandini entered the room .Every kid ran to her engulfing her into a tight hug.

"Bacchon Didi can't breath " said Manik who followed Nandini.

"Who is he "said a little girl .

Nandini is Didi toh yeh bhaiya simple ".

Nahiiii said Manik and Nandini in unison

"Kiddos he is my friend".said Nandini smirkingly.

Manik backhugged Nandini caressing her waist under the top.

"Yes friends haina Nandini"

While Nandini blushed tomato red .This guy was caressing her waist in front of small kids .And who said he was innocent .

Nandini punched Manik on the stomach.and moved towards the kids .

" So, didi bring you chocolates, who wanna eat?"

" Me.", "Me." The whole room was filled with the new sprints, after distributing chocolates , Manik held her waist and said, " Where is my chocolate?"

" oops! Sorry, it is all gone." She chuckled while presenting him an empty wrapper.

" Really!" He nuzzled his nose in her nape and caressed her stomach lightly, she could feel butterfly.

" But I want my chocolate."

" But it is gone. " She said cutely, he wickedly smile.

" No, I want my chocolate. "He traced his finger at her lips, she sensed what he meant.

" Manik there is a lit of children. "

" So, they will also see how much I love you. "

" Manik"
", shh..."

He came closer to her lips but suddenly Amms called everyone in the balcony.

" What the fuck!" Manik cursed, she looked at him and showed her tongue leaving him behind.

***

" So, there is a good news for my children which Vibha is going to announce." Amms said while gesturing Vibha, a mid forties lady, wearing a brown saree.

" So, who will excited for a fare?"

Everyone hooted.

" Our locality is going to launch a fare for one week, so put your seat belts on and ready to enjoy fare. "

After telling whole schedule to amms, Vibha at last said, " Amms, there is a tradition that everyone should wear traditional clothes for whole week and Nandani this is also for you, hope you don't mind. "

" Aunty, I will try! "She smiled.

" But I have a problem. "

( guess who had a problem without cheating.)

" What are you saying, amms! "

" How will I adjust with these sarees and all, I like to wear lingerie and all. " Amms complained pointing her sexy figure, she was such a young old lady.

Manik was blowed out and smirked at Nandani.

" Amms, aap ka kuch nhi ho skta! " Vibha sighed smilingly and left from there.

" Nandani, mere saree vadi koi bs ki baat nhi h! "She complained like a teen girl, Nandani was amused.

" Amms, why are you talking like teen?"

" so, who said I am old, I am just 20, you are old... Oldie."Amms said siding her face.

" Hey, bf explain something to this oldie. "

Nandani looked at Manik whom amms called bf, he smiled.

" Gf don't worry, I will. "

***

" What is that Mr Malhotra? " Nandani pushed him on a bed, he was under her, he smiled.

" what? " He opened his mouth.

" you call amms gf. " She hovered her and opened his shirt.

" so, what's the problem?"  He gripped her waist and pulled her.

" you are my boyfriend."  She possessively said and kissed her whole face.

" You are jealous of your Amms, darling. " He uplift her face holding it in his both hand and looked at her plumpy lips.

" Yes, because you are mine." She said and kissed her lips furiously.
She was sucking it with such a force like shee would eat him raw. His hairs were in her hand. He was doing nothing but feeling her every moment.

" Understand, you are all mine!" She said and hugged him while laying on bed.

" By the way Nandu, I am curious to see you in Saree, how will you look? You know what when I looked my mom wearing saree, I always wondered how my wife. Adorn herself for me, that will be so charming."

Nandani pov.

Oh god!
Manik has a lot expectation from me.
I had never seen a saree so wearing it is far away.

How will I adjust!
But for my Manik I can do anything.
I love you Manik and you are mine.

End.

***
Do drop comments.

Silent readers please break your silence and comment otherwise I will write often late. ( 😂😂this is a joke but seriously comment, I will feel motivated.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 32.2K 29
That one night.. It was beautiful but.. One fine day when everything was going good.. I met him again, and everything changed - for good and forever...
843K 79.5K 66
Previously known as 'THERE FOR EACH OTHER' "And when my eyes fell on you, I realised that all I ever needed in life, To flourish and to bloom, Was yo...
430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...