The Billionaire's Driver

By HeartieBiana21

I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 22

9.3K 205 0
By HeartieBiana21

Heart's pov. 
I found myself on the beach sitted on a bench .
"So for how long are you gonna get upset  "said a familiar voice I havent had in years .
"Eleanor"Isaid . She sat next to me she was in a pink dress.
"Did I ever tell you why I was always on drugs getting high?she asked .
"No."I said .
"Its because I was angry at myself , angry at the world , my mom was a crackwhore and my dad was a drunk , I hated my family when I found out who they were ,   in the end I lost my life "she said .
"Why are you telling me this "I asked .
"Its because i  dont want you to end up like me , I know you are angry at yourself ,  but just know this ,I am so proud to have a friend like you for all the things you do for Mighty that I didnt  thank you Heart . Dont give up on her , she loves you more than she would love me and above all you are a strong woman who stood up for me countless times , dont forget who you are Love "she said .
She made me feel so better the anger and sadness faded  , instead I felt happy.
"Thanks Eleanor ."I said .
"I should be the one thanking you , you are beautiful , powerful and the best mother  thank you Heart ."she said .
I hugged her . 
"Thank you Eleanor , I feel much better "I said .
"They are all waiting for you Love , "She said . I saw drift further and further .
I opened my eyes , I realised I was in the hospital , On the couch sat Mrs Leo Tyrone's mom , Mighty slept in her laps , Nate was asleep on the rocking chair , still dont know what a rocking chair is doing there , and looking down on the bed to my right side Tryone's head rested holding my hand . They all came to be with me . I stroked his soft hair , he moved a little before he woke up ,
His eyes looked up at me I smiled at him .
"Hey , "he said . Mighty woke up too she walked up to me .
"Mommy "she said. I embraced her  she laid her head on my chest .
The doctor walked into ran some tests on me . I was quite surprised to see Nate and their mom , and am eager to know how I got here .
They woke up and were glad to see how I was feeling ,  I am grateful they came , as well as how sweet they have been to my daughter.  Mrs Leo left with Mighty and Nate to buy her something to eat ,I was alone with Tyrone .
" thanks for taking care of her , I dont know how you found me but am grateful " I said .
" Mighty called me and said you were not waking up , she was really crying , am more than willing to help "he said .
"I cant thank you enough "I said .  He looked into my eyes , there was an awkward silence .
"What did the doctor say?"I asked .
He signed .
"You are depressed and very stressed very worrying as your body was under a lot of pressure."he said sadly .  Well hes right am so stressed and depressed, about something i fear would happen soon .
" if  I may ask ? Is what i did the reason why you are very depressed and stressed ?"he asked , I looked at him , well he did scare me but that didnt really add to my stress , over ther few months , I have been recieving notifications from the Child services ,   they had a look at my history records , and did find some shit . I was  expelled from the orphanage after standing up for my best friend  Mighty's biological mom when she was pregnant , and her drugs lifestyle with the father of Mighty , and for now am single not married trying to make ends meet , so according to them  they believe I was also using drugs with Eleanor and Austin since I lived with them , I was a brat in the orphanage ,  I dont have experience with kids as I have none of my own ,and worst of all am not finacially stable to take care of Mighty . Its been a battle to fight against the Child services , their assumptions are ridiculous going to court didnt help much , I am able to provide for her , its just a plot to sell her off to some family that will exploit her , countless times Eleanor appeared in my dreams and begged me to never let them take Mighty away , I will never let them take her , but each day I live with fear they could take her away , that fear was about to be a reality when they came to my apartment to look for Mighty luckily I had taken her for her ballet classes , the nanny did inform me they came and it broke me to pieces  any day they could march up to my apartment  and take my daughter forever . It really made me stressed out and so depressed just thinking how thinhs would be without her , I took care of her the minute she popped out of Eleanor's vagina , even when Eleanor neglected her  at just two weeks old for drugs I took care of her , going to work , walking long distances to save on fare , carrying her , soothing her to sleep , sexually assaulted  by men while trying to make money to buy her daipers and babyfood as well as clothes , all because I love her so much .
"No its not about what you did , its just they ... nevermind" I said , I didnt want to involve him into my shit  I will find a way to fight my daughter. He held my hand and lifted up my chin to look into his blue eyes.
" please tell me I can help"he said .
"No ..its nothing .."I said , luckily Mighty walked in I smiled at her she held my hand ,
"I love you mommy "she said .
"I love you too honey "I said .
I was discharged from the hospital , Mighty had made a close connection with the Leo's especially Mrs Leo  , I promised to bring her for a visit very soon  to Mrs Leo's mansion .
Tryone drove us home , I was feeling well but my fear was taking over me ,  I hadnt told Tyrone about what would happen any day or time when those bitches would walk up to my door and take Mighty . I remember having the conversation with Mighty's nanny about it.
" have you considered all your options ?"she asked.
"Yea I have , I took them to court presented my drug tests, all reciepts of how much I have invested  , my income , health record , but they somehow played the system and got their way."I said angrily .
"Well what of the other option, have you thought about it?"She asked . Thats by far unrealistic
"No not at all its by far impossible I havent thought about it, it may affect Mighty  badly , she's not open to changes  that much "I said.
"Well just think about it "she said .  I looked at Tyrone who was driving his eyes on the road . Mighty was playing a game on his Ipad .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2.4M 91.6K 37
I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl...
103K 3K 29
While I was walking i watched a beautiful car which is my favourite mercedes passing by and slowed down and stopped near me, I was scared out of mind...
1.4M 40.7K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...