You're Mine 'Amor'!!

By dvlk2117

**** COMPLETED **** 💕 Sierra Carter (20) lost her mother when she was just a year old baby. And since then... More

A/N: Before You Read!
A/N: You're Mine Amor Cast!
A/N: You're Mine Amor Cast II
A/N : You're Mine 'Amor' Songs
YMA Prologue - Heart Throb 'Xander'!
Chapter 2: Xander !
Chapter 3: Last Chance!!
Chapter 4: Cancel It !!!
Chapter 5: Taxi Driver!!
Chapter 6: Respect !
Chapter 7: Awake !
Chapter 8: Grace & Elegance!!
Chapter 9 : Purity & Sweetness !!
Chapter 10: Childish & Silly
Chapter 11: Cynthia !!
Chapter 12: Ian's Devil Side ;)
Chapter 13: Red Tomato!!
Chapter 14: The Viagra's Motor Mouth!!
Chapter 15: 'AMOR' !!
Chapter 16: Marry Me Ms. Perfect!
Chapter 17 : Toe-Curling Orgasms !!
Chapter 18: Erasto Li Fonti !!
Chapter 19: Date Night or Fight Night?
Chapter 20: Bossy Wife - Horny Husband!!
Chapter 21: Pleasurable Water Streams!! ;)
Chapter 22: My last Love Note to You as...
Chapter 23: Crazy Roller Coaster Ride!!
Chapter 24: You're Not The Only One...
Chapter 25: Come to DADDY!! ;);):*
Chapter 26: Trappola di Erasto!!
Chapter 27: My husband is a starved animal!
Chapter 28: I'll choose COFFEE over 'you'!!
Chapter 29: Little Marriage Secret!!
Chapter 30: Little Mafia Wife!!
Chapter 31: Right Under MY NOSE!!
Chapter 32: She's not my daughter!!
Chapter 33: Don't Underestimate Women!!
Chapter 34: Cici's gift to Erasto!!
Chapter 35: Best 'DAD' Ever!!
Chapter 36: Diapers and Babies!!
Chapter 37: Poor Little BED!!
Chapter 38: Daddy and his Babygirl!
A / N : Fun Time with YMA Characters!!
A/N: I'm back finally!
A/N: New Standalone Story
NEW COVER REQUEST
A/N : Ranking
Author's Note :)❤️
Author's Note!💕
A/N : Thank You!!
A/N: Thank You!!
A/N: New Story Covers!!
A/N: You're Mine 'Amor' New Cover!!
A / N : BOOKS READING ORDER!
A / N: Characters Aesthetic Arts!

Chapter 1 : Sierra!

7.2K 326 54
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18 +)

*Sleepy voice* "Hello?"

*Stern voice* "Sierra!"

*Sleepy voice* "Oh Hey Dad!" The sun rays kept kissing her cheeks every now and then but she chose to ignore them like always.

*Soft voice* "Honey, is this the time to get up?" He knew his daughter would be sprawled over her bed like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmmm!" a small sound left her beautiful blossom pink lips. Her eyes were still shut trying their best not to accept the fact that it was almost 11:30 in the morning.

"Don't you think it is a bit late?" stated her father in a concerned tone while walking out of his office cabin with his laptop bag hung around his other shoulder.

"Dad, I am sorry. But please, it's my vacation time. So, I am allowed to sleep a little longer!" Sierra laid her point in such an obvious and cute tone that it made Jeremy's heart melt for his daughter a bit more. How can anyone not love such a sweet girl?

"Yes honey, you are definitely allowed to sleep for a little longer as compared to other days, but that does not mean that you will sleep the entire day." Jeremy still tried to prove his point but both of them knew that he would never win in front of his little princess. A small smile made way on her beautiful lips thinking about it.

"Yeah, you are right. Maybe I should wake up a bit early and concentrate on a jog or yoga like thing?" Sierra suggested while turning around and laying on her back still keeping her eyes shut.

"Of course you can. Okay, now listen; let's go out for dinner tonight. I think, your sophomore year completion calls for a celebration." Jeremy suggested now getting in his car.

"Hmmm... 'Sophomore Year Celebration'? I really hope it's just you and me dad!" Sierra raised her doubt slowly opening her pretty eyes. She had to blink her eyes for a few seconds to let her pupils adjust to the sun light. Those orbs could make anyone drown in them and her smile would stop millions of hearts before you can even know it.

"Yes!" Jeremy mentioned with a known smile on his face. He knew his daughter was not really comfortable with too much people around.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Sierra was suddenly very excited that she stood right on her bed with her left hand holding her phone next to her ear and her right hand on her hips. Excitement was written on her pretty face.

"Ok then that's decided. I have an important meeting in 10 minutes. It should be done by 6 in the evening. I will text you the address later" Jeremy said while setting his seat belt with one hand and igniting his car with the other. His phone was pasted at the crook of his neck supported by his shoulder.

"Yup!" Sierra's joy was quite visible in her tone.

"Bye baby!" said Jeremy while his hand was busy with the gear setting and his feet were working on the accelerator and clutch.

"Bye dad!" said Sierra waving her hands as if her father was right in front of her.

* * *

**Half an hour later**

"Hey doll face! What's up?" Mason's voice made her extra happy today. She had just completed her coffee. She was completely addicted to her coffee. She was so in love with coffee that she could basically survive a whole year just drinking coffee all day. You don't give her any food she won't complain; she will be still sweet with you. But the moment you disagree with her coffee addiction; you are immediately thrown to be in her bad rather worst books. So beware!

"Nothing special. You say?" Sierra tried really hard to control her excitement. Mason always made her feel happy. Other than her father he was the only male who she interacted with. It is not that she didn't have friends; of course she did. But she was not really comfortable in getting attached to people.

"Well, I was just wondering how about my girl and I catch up some lunch together? I would like to treat my girl with pasta and probably some wine too." Mason's statement brought another huge smile on her face. She was always surprised at the fact that if she was not that comfortable around people then how did Mason work it out? She always used to be amused how Mason simply stole her heart without even trying for it.

"Ok, that sounds tempting! But then tell me what's with this?" she said while dusting off her hands with a cloth.

"My dad is planning on taking me for dinner tonight and you want to have lunch with me today" Sierra stated while shrugging her shoulders and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Not that I am complaining, but are you guys like planning something?" she asked slightly narrowing her eyes as if she was some detective trying to solve a case. She opened the water bottle cap and gently started to gulp water and his small answer made her almost choke it.

"Well maybe" there came an answer from Mason making her almost go crazy thinking about what might come over lunch this day. Now, she really tried to contain her happiness. After all she was waiting for this day. The day when probably Mason would ask for her hand and she would gladly give it in his and let him take over her entire being.

"Ok then, I will be there in an hour" said Sierra in her sweet voice as she could really not help herself from blushing anymore.

"Come soon. Don't make me wait. Bye!"

"Bye!"

Once both of them cut the phone calls this was just what she could manage out of her pretty mouth.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Finally he is really going to say it. I just so know it." Her happiness and excitement knew no bounds. I mean come on she deserved this. Didn't she?

"Let's get ready babes!" said Sierra in a funny voice and swaying her hips towards her bathroom.

* * *

** 15 minutes later **

Sierra might have showered this quick for the first time in her life. She just wanted to be in front of Mason as soon as possible. She wanted to know what this was all about and she just couldn't wait at all.

"I totally forgot to inform dad about my lunch plan. He would be worried. Let's call him first and then get ready" Sierra mumbled while picking up her phone and called her father.

"Dumb Sierra! Like real dumb! Dad said that he was going for some important meeting and it just had to slip out of your mind! Great." Sierra mumbled to herself while rolling eyes at herself.

"Hey, this is Jeremy Carter! I am not available right now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks!" There came a recorded voice of her father from the other end and she sighed not before mumbling,

"Well here it is; I will have to leave him a message after a BEEEEEPPP!!" she had almost imitated the beep sound.

"Hey Dad, I just called you to inform that I will be going out for lunch to Mason's place. It was a sudden plan so I couldn't inform you earlier during our call. I am sorry for that. I will be back before our dinner party. Don't be late. Bye Bye!" said Sierra in a cheerful voice and hung up the call.

* * *

"What do I wear?" she kept looking at her wardrobe for the past 5 minutes. She wanted to dress good today. She wanted to look best. She was never fond of dressing up or something but Mason liked when she wore a few set of his favorite colors.

"How about this yellow sundress?" after almost spending another 5 minutes over which color dress was she supposed to wear; she finally stuck herself on yellow this time.

"Yeah, this should be fine. Mason loves yellow. It would make him happy" mumbled Sierra while placing the dress on the bed and shutting off the wardrobe door. She was almost dressed when her phone started ringing.

"Dad? Looks like his meeting is over" she just mumbled to herself and before she could even pick up the call, she missed it. She tried calling him back.

*The number you are calling does not exist* came the recorded voice from the other end

"Ok, that's weird" she rolled her eyes while mumbling and tried calling him again.

*The number you are calling does not exist* and she let out a sigh.

"No wonder, people get irritated with such bad mobile networks. Anyway, I think I should make a move!" she didn't want to delay her lunch program anymore. She rushed past the living room grabbing her sandals and locked the doors. There was a taxi already waiting near her house and she had no intention of putting up her inquisitive mind behind the idea of 'why was a taxi already waiting there near her house?' She just chose to ignore her curious mind this time.

"Where to madam?" asked the taxi driver with a smirk and on being given the address by her he just mumbled saying "Sure thing! Get in."

But little did she know this was one of the biggest mistakes of her life!!!

* * *

To all my favourite readers, thank you so much for your votes, comments and for sharing my story.

Please push the button below to vote, comment and share my story.

Thank you!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 329 22
Mackenzie Parker has had a crush on Wesley Carter since she was a freshman in highschool. As they get older her feelings start to grow, but get put o...
9.8K 576 39
I leaned back against the wall "It's been so long hasn't it?" "Yes, it has... I think the last time I saw you was high school graduation." "Exactly...
5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
1.1K 113 11
I wish I could say life has been easy. But that would be a lie. Having a parent pass, all but easy. Having a great group of friends though, that onl...