๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ the_silentlover

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
You are the Donor
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

Yess.....Nooo..

17.5K 1.2K 135
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ the_silentlover

Hey guys...

Wassup????

Well Thanku guys for your "get well soon" wishes though m not fully ok but ya m really better now and since this is my last day in India😭😭 So I thought to give u update so that u will not forget Mee... 

I hope u will Not forgot me???😆😆

Ok so coming to the regularity of update then for sure after going back I will update but not regularly coz I'll be busy but ya if you are ok I can give u small small updates but I don't think that have a fun so maybe only 1 update in a week or 2... Not more than that.. So ya tell me what u guys want..🤔🤔🤔

Ok so will be waiting for the answers till then read the chapter.....

So here you go with full on MaNan 😍

Enjoy-----

•••••••••••

I Love You,
"Begins By I,
But it ends up by You"..
💝💝

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:
Next day morning Cabir was discharged on the insistence but doctors asked him for a complete bedrest. Manik even talked about Nandini's condition without knowing anyone from the doctor. And the doctor just ask him to take care of her with no much work load with As much as possible rest.. Nandini was at her house only even after insistence on staying in Malhotra Mansion she just denied properly but Mukti herself sent a servant there to take care of her household..

Right now Cabir, Navya and Alia Mukti were in Cabir's room with him while Abhi and Dhruv were gone for Sending Invitations... Meanwhile Manik went to a meeting with some Music Company. He was returning back when his phone buzzed flashing Arnav he picked it up and after talking hung up and Park his car at a side...

Manik:(sighed) What the Hell the file of Oberoi's is with Lilliput now I have to go to her home???? It's not like I don't want to but I haven't gone in front of her since that day coz I have no courage either to talk while looking in her eyes.. (punching the steering) Dammmm why is it so difficult.. I never felt like this like..... GODDD what's happening...(taking a deep breath) Ok just Calm Down Malhotra She.. She is Nandini... Nandini Murthy My PA...MY Lilliput ya.... Wait.... What??? MY???? Seriously you are out of your mind or what?? How Can be She Yours??? (Frowning) But Why Not?? Why Can't Be She Mine????  (Frustrated) Hell Malhotra What the fu** are u even speaking. How Can She Be Mine?? AND Why will be She Mine.... She She is the Best person alive on earth..(closing his eyes) She Is the owner of Most Beautiful and Purest Heart of the Universe. She is That Shining Star which Gives light to Other's Life and ME... I am A Monster a Living Monster. She deserves the Best which surely M Not.(opening his eyes) .. Ya... It's it's all...She Deserves each and every happiness of the world which only HER LOVE Can give her ..... Wait...HER LOVE???? Does she have a boyfriend??? No No ... What are u thinking stupid she don't have a bf  ya she never even told this..... But (making face) Idiot She will tell u this only idlf u talks with her. Always behaving Like a Monster to Her how can I expect her to share her secrets...But Can She Have A Bf??? Ofcourse she can Have afterall she Is So Beautiful inside out jist Like an Angel.... But... Why this thought is hurting Me??? If she even love someone why m thinking this.... (Sighing deeply) Now This Lilliput is making Me Crazy.... Mahnnnn... I don't Care if she have a Bf even... Yesssss.. (frown) Do I ??? SHUT UPPP... NOT a word more Malhotra.... So Shut Up...... Yessss.....

Now stop thinking all this and let's move (sighed) One or the other day I Have to Face Her..... Let's go then...

He start the car and make his way out towards Nandini's home....

Soon Manik was standing infront of "Apna Aashiyana". From past 10 min he was standing there with his hand in the air thinking whether to ring the bell or not... Finally gathering enough courage he rang the bell twice and then exhaled deeply... He was waiting for someone to open the door when he heard the jingling sounds of Anklets and he knew that who's there.. But to his surprise his heartbeat were increasing as the sound of Anklets were increasing. He kept his hand on his heart when the door got open and there he saw HER standing there with a Confused and Surprised expression....

Errrr. Confused?? Well ofcourse she must be surprised as well as confused to See Her Dracula Boss standing there infront of her whose thoughts were roaming in her Mind from last 2 days and she was unable to understand the reason???

Both looked at each other and then coming out of her thoughts She Spoke..

Nandini: Ummm Si...r aa..p??? Yahan??

Manik:Ooo Yaa Me....here...

Nandini:(making way) Plz come in Sir...

Manik nods his head and sighing enter in the house..No doubt do give a very homely feeling to Him. He found PEACE coming here although he had visited her only once but still the fact is fact....Her House is seriously a Home...

Nandini asked him to sit on the couch and make himself comfortable and nodding he sat on the couch. While the servant who was a loyal servant of Malhotra's Came there with a glass of water and gave ot to him which he gulped down in a sip only. He really didn't know why but he suddenly was feeling very nervous wHich he never felt bcoz it was always the other way around Coz he was the One Always in front of whom everyone Feels Nervous he has That Aura but it's true ryt that Everything has A First's... And this was first of The Manik Malhotra...

Nandini was noticing him since he had arrived and she knew that it's Definitely not Her Ruthless Dracula Manik Malhotra. But The Manik who is just reserved for His family but she was very much confused with his behaviour but chucking all this she too sat opposite to him on the couch and asked...

Nandini: Ummm Sir what took u here I mean...??

Manik:(muttered) What took me here??? Well why m Here???

Nandini: Sir u said something??

Manik: Huh.. Ahh no nothing... (Thinking) Ahh ya I remember wo I came here to take the files of Oberoi's they are with you no...

Nandini: Ohh Yess they are with me only should I bring...

Manik: Umm No I think...I think u should not walk too much....u know... So tell me where they are I'll.....

Nandini:(smiled) It's ok sir m Fyn completely...

Manik:(instantly) Still Lilliput I said Naa I'll bring them...

Nandini:(nodding) No Sir....(realising) Wait...What?? What u called me Li... Lilliput????

Manik realised what he said and mentally smacked his head and then looked at her to see her scrutinizing gaze on him making him more nervous..

Manik: What?? I...I didn't called u anything...

Nandini:No u did called me Lilliput...

Manik:(frowning) Arrreee I said na I didn't....

Nandini: No u did said my ears are still working properly and I did heard Lilliput...

Manik: I said na I didn't called and that's it...

Nandini: No I know u called me that...

Manik: And I said I didn't...

Nandini: Yess u did..

Manik: No I didn't...

Nandini: U are lying Sir u did...

Manik: I said Mam I didn't...

Nandini: Yess..

Manik: Noo..

Nandini: Yes u did...

Manik: No I didn't...

Nandini: Yes u did...

Manik: Haan toh what of I did U really are a Lilliput though nothing wrong ...So Yes I did called You Lilli..........

He was saying when his gaze fell on Nandini who was glaring him and he realised what he said and then smiled nervously but still she was looking at him With red eyes spitting fire... He looked at her for sometime before glaring at her back...

Seeing him glaring Back at her she frowned and raised her eyebrows and spoke .

Nandini: What WY are u glaring at me?? First toh u call me Liil..put (making faces) Seriously Liiliput Like aapko kuch or Nahi Mila ...And beside this u are making fun of My height huh....

Manik: Oooo really Madam what u think the right to put name for others is only yours...(raised his eyebrows) Hmm tell me...

Nandini:(Confused + innocently) Me When did I kept any name for anyone???

Manik: Ahaa look at madam so innocent nahi.. Aacha tell me Who is This Dracula????

Listening the name Nandini widen her eyes while Manik was looking at her with his hands folded on his chest and smirk placed on his lips...

Nandini: Wo...wo ac..tually  whoo who is Dracula (shrugging off) I..I don't know...

Manik:(nodding) Achaaaaa is it?? But I don't think so...

Nandini: (shrugging her shoulders) Wh...at  I don't even know what are u thinking???

Manik: Hmmm wait ..

With this he fished his phone out from his pockets and dialled a no. While Nandini was standing there with a Confused pout when her pout changed into horror expression as soon as her phone rang with the sound "Dracula Calling... Dracula Calling." She looked at her phone ringing on the table placed there while Manik looked at her with a raised eyebrows and a smirk playing on his lips..  Before she could pick up her phone he picked it up and looked at the screen and then at her...

Manik: Well the no is Mine but it's flashing Draculaaa.. Why so Nandiniiiii ???

Nandini: Ahh wo wo... Actually Si...rr...

Manik: (keeping his hands on chest) Yess Mamm what u want to say..

Nandini looked at him and then glared him and spoke...

Nandini: Haan toh What else should I call u ?? You are a Dracula Naa...

Manik: Really then u seriously are a Lilliput..

Nandini: See I don't have short height it's just that my height is Cute..

Manik: Oh really cute... C'mon Nandini from where did u copied it..... Instagram???😁

Nandini: Hawww I m not a cheater cock....

Manik:(smirking) See now u are putting words in my mouth Miss Murthy...

Nandini: (whined) You are such a Dracula...

Manik:(immitating her) And u are such a Lilliput.. Lilliput..😁

Nandini:(glaring) Stop calling me that thing...

Manik:(innocently) What?? Lilliput??

Nandini:(cribbed) Ahhhh Sirrr....

Manik:(imitating) Ahhh Lilliputtt...

Nandu stomped her foot in irritation while Manik burst in fits of laughter looking at her. Nandu looked at him and got lost in his carefree laughter which she is seeing for the very first time We'll if we see the fact than It's really is The Very First Time that he is laughing like this....

Errrr. Again Another first ...

Well let's see how many more First's are still left for him today....

Bcoz the day is too long...

And the chapter is short😆😆

The screen freeze on Manik's laughing face and Nandini admiring him....

•••••••••••••••••

Here we go that was it.....

So tell me how was it???

How many out of 10???

I know short one but I could managed this much only sorry.....

So How was Manan ???

Few words for Manik's self talk 🙈🙈

This Lilliput and Dracula Cute they are... Aren't they???😍

A few word for Manik's First's...🤗

Any guesses what will be his another first's..🤔🤔

Next update will also be Fully on MaNan *I guess* 😁😁

Will be waiting for the reviews....

Target: 250+ Votes
125 comments..😄😄

I'll write the next chapter tomorrow in my flight so just wait for me to post it I'll do it soon....

Avoid Mistakes....🙈🙈

Resemblance is purely a coincidence...

Thanks...

Diya🤗🤗

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

216K 5.8K 47
Mature content ๐Ÿ”ฅ โš  18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
131K 10.6K 98
๐Ÿ’™ "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...
12.9K 960 10
'I love you.' I confessed to Manik. 'I don't. We're just friends' He replied. ............................................ 'I love you.' He confessed...