Talk To Me Quietly

Від sofiko_kikabidze

She was a simple girl, who has never wanted any relationship. Friendship was the key to everything for her, b... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Сhapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 16

1.3K 54 4
Від sofiko_kikabidze

It was already 11 p.m. We started getting ready for leaving. In an hour we left. I wanted to catch a cab, but Grayson said: "Do you really think that this night should end like this?" "Then how should it end, Mr. Lockwood?"– I asked. "Let's go with me and you will find out".– he said. "No, we are not friends anymore! Why don't you listen yourself?"– I asked. "Maybe because I am psychotic jerk, who does different things?"– he said with a smirk. I looked at his smirk, but then looked away. "Come on, let's go. It will be fun. You'll really regret of not going. We will be still strangers, if you want?"– Grayson insisted. "Okay, but only because I want to have more fun!"– I pointed out my finger. "Of course!"– he said. Then I pushed him and went to his car. "Open It!"– I said. "No, we won't go by car!"– he said. "Then how?"– I asked. He lifted up his keys of motorcycle and said: "We'll go by this girl!"– he said and smirked. Grayson sat on it and said: Hold me tight!" "Never".– I said. We started riding, but it started being scary, so I slowly put my hands on his waist. He looked at my hands and smirked.

We drove to our favourite place. "I like coming here at night. There is an atmosphere at night that makes me come more and more here".– he said calmly. Then he started touching his hand, I saw a big scar there. It was new. "How did you get this scar?!"– I asked and pulled myself to his hand. "It was a long time-" "Don't lie to me. I know that this scar is new, maybe a week ago, right?"– I interrupted and asked. "Yeah, it's nothing, Hayley!"– he said. "Tell me why did you get that?"– I asked. "I was drinking a bottle of beer and I held it very tightly and it broke in my hand. That's all!"– he said. "That's all? You know that you could die, if you had this wound without bandages for a long time. Some infections could go inside..."– I said worryingly. "Relax, I'm here, right?"– he said, smiled and hugged me. "Do you want to kill yourself?"– I asked. "What?! No! Why did you ask?"– he said. "Because you often do something like that".– I said. "I suffer, but don't ask anymore questions, Hedgehog!"– he said. I understood that didn' want to talk about it. "I have an idea!"– he said. "Which one?"– I asked. "I won't tell you. Let's go!"– he said.

"By the way,did you take off the necklace?"– he asked me. "Yeah, but I have it in my bag. It's always with me, like I promised!"– I said. "Okay, this is a symbol of me and you. Quartz is cold but beautiful, it's hard but precious, like our..."– he said, but he didn't finish the sentence.

We ran to the motorcycle and drove to the leather shop. "What are we doing here?"– I asked. "It's a surprise! Go to the changing room!"– he said. I went there. He put in my changing room some motorcycle's leather costumes. There was red one, dark blue one and black one with chains on the trousers. And an own top to wear inside the jacket. I chose black one, when I came out of the changing room, Grayson also came out. We were both in the same costumes with exactly the same style. He was happy, that I chose the same as him. "Why did we wear it?"– I asked. "This is yours. We are going to drive a whole night. It will be amazing and then we will take photos by a professional photographer, Rebekah said that you like it".– he said. "Oh my god! Grayson, I love this idea. Thank you!"– I said and hugged him. I put on a serious face and he smiled from my face expression

We were driving and driving a whole night. It was funny, but so was scary. I had an adrenaline rush. But it was a killing feeling. On the end he took me to our favourite place and photographer was there. We were posing with the motorcycle, on it, near it. And we were really close in this photo shoot. We hugged each other, or he put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulder. Then I was alone in the frame. Photographer said: Great, you are a perfect couple! Wish you happiness! The photos will be ready tomorrow because of Mr. Lockwood!"– he said and laughed. Grayson also laughed. "Thank you!"– I said to photographer and he left us. "Gray, thank you!"– I said. "Let's go home".– he said and put his arm over me. We drove to the hotel. Then we went to our apartments. "Thank you, Grayson, one more time! I had a great time!"– I said and kissed him on cheek. I went to my apartment.

I closed the doors and slipped at the doors, sat on the floor and put my head on the door.
I started smiling like an idiot. I assume it was because we have established relationships.

Grayson's POV
She kissed me, even if it was on the cheek, but she kissed me. I slipped at the doors, sat on the floor and put my head on her door. I started smiling like an idiot. I assume it was because we have established relationships. This was the best day of my life.

I got in my apartment and my phone rang. "Yes?"– I said. "Hey, Boss! We have some problems here!"– he said. "Okay, I'm on my way!"– I said and ran out of the hotel...

Hayley's POV
I went to my room to change my clothes. I was making a ponytail when I remembered the necklace. I took it out and put it on.

I started thinking about Grayson's words about this necklace. He was right, but I still wasn't sure about our relationship. "Who are we to each other? I really want to go to him and just talk. He is so easy to talk to, but he is very complicated. I should probably just go to bed, he is asleep now too".– I started thinking to myself.

Meanwhile Grayson: Grayson's POV
I went to the warehouse. I met Damon and dad there. "What happened, Damon"– I asked. "The Blue Flames have attacked us. They want to steal our territory".– Damon answered. "They play with fucking fire. We own a whole Spain and California. Do they really think that they could win us?"– I said. "They connected with Russian mafia. They have a good strategy, so we have a risk of loosing everything".–said Damon. "No, it won't happen until I am here". "Kai, you should find out their codes and see if they have people who can be rats for us, or we will send rats there by ourselves. "Okay, boss!"– he answered. "Gill, you should make our security stronger and change codes very often!"– I ordered. "It's on me, boss!"– he answered. "Sam, you should check our men, if there are rats among us!"– I said. "Of course, boss!"– he answered. "And everyone should do their job perfectly without any errors. There is error, there is death, you should remember it!"– I said and went to my room on the warehous.

I started thinking about so many things: Hayley, mafia, life... I fell asleep.

Hayley's POV
I woke up and went swimming as always. I was at first admiring views, ocean, waves hitting the coast. I wanted to listen to music firstly. I started listening every rhythm and I started to imagine myself, Cole and Grayson. I don't know why. Oh my god, why did I start being in this drama? I didn't ask for it. I thought it was more interesting like that, but it was more complicated like that. I was tired of this whole thing, my heart can bloom but then it breaks down. Everything changes every second here.

I jumped into the water and I was feeling myself like a free person and I liked it. I was swimming for an hour.

When I wanted to came out I felt spasm in my leg. I couldn't control it anymore. I started drowning. I felt like I am dying but I keep struggling for my life. "Help!"– I screamed and went down. I went up and screamed again: "Help! Please!" But nobody heard me. I went down forever...
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
⬛️
Thank you for reading!
xoxoxo Sofia♥️
Don't forget to vote and comment.I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts about my story.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
Crimson Vendetta Від anonymoususer323

Підліткова література

910 103 36
Vivian Hale, a 22-year-old college student lives her life peacefully with her brother Ethan and a stable job. Her mother is an alcoholic and her dad...
53.6K 1K 10
In major EDITING. I wrote this book when i was 12 or 11 and I'm now 16 so it kind of sucks but I'm editing it but its going to be slow updates
1.8M 117K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...