Love Live! Fantasy! (Complete)

ColinMareWriter

Demons have returned after 500 years and ready to take over Earth. The second generation, Riko the Angel race... Еще

Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 1: "New Beginning"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 2: "Origins Part 1"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 3 "Origins Part 2"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 4 "A Deal"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 5 "Day Off"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 6 "Dirty Mouth"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 7 "Cool Off A Copy"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 8 "Fire In Your Heart"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 9 "Sister Ninja"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 10 "Forneus Awakening Power!!"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 11 "Test Of The Leader"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 12 "Riko's Challenge"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 13 "A Love For Sight" (Valentine's Day Special)
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 14 "You's Choice"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 15 "Welcome To The Place Of Hope"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 16 "Welcome To The Place For Hope Part 2"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 17 "A Bite"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 18 "A Sticky Situation"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 19 "Exploding Flames! Achilles' Full Fury!"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 20 "Possessed"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 21 "Chika vs Riko"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 22 "The Darkness Within"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 23 "Friendships And Bond"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 24 "Blast From The Past"
Love! Live! Fantasy! Chapter 26 "Thrash Of Power"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 27 "Climbing Back Up"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 28 "The Last Voyage"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 29 "The Temple Hope Island"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 30 "Rebirth Of Achilles"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 31 "Darkness In The Way"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 32 "Yoshiko's Test"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 33 "Make The Most Of It"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 34 "The Fierce Battle"
Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 35 (Finale) "Aqours Forever!"
What's Next?
Meet Some Male Charactwrs
Another Update (Fr this time)
How This Will Go For Story
New Season
Future Story [Teaser]

Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 25 "Matter Of Time"

217 4 3
ColinMareWriter

 Chika was rising with power, she kept on attacking Hyde without any mercy. "That's right! Cry all over! I'll destroy you!" Chika yelled. You blocked Chika from her ice wall. "What the..." Chika looked at You.

"I'm sorry Chika-Chan, you're taking this way too far!" You yelled. Chika panting and her aura stopped. "You-Chan..." Chika then fell down all passed out with her hair return back to her original color.

You went up to Chika and helped her out. "Geez... you're pushing yourself too far here." Zara then went up and helped You. "Zara-Senpai? I mean, Zara-Chan?" You looked at him. He then carried her around his arm.

"Let me help you out, let's go heal her up at my place," Zara said. You then nodded and heard another person calling Zara's name. "Zara-Chan!!" Honoka yelled and ran up to him.

"Honoka-Senpai..." You said and looked at Kotori and Umi carrying Riko too. "Riko-Chan! Thank goodness..." She smiled.

"Sorry we're late, we had a battle with Serena earlier, and someone was buying time for us too." Honoka showed Zara that Umi and Kotori carrying Riko.

Riko's arms were around both of their nack. "Who's this girl you brought?" He asked. "That's my friend Chika and I tried to find." You replied. "And who's this girl too Zara-Kun?" Umi asked.

"Alright, I think we're going nowhere so when we go to my place, we'll talk," Zara said and all of them nodded. You looked at the damage around the place Chika did. "And that Hyde person got away too..."

A Couple Of Hours Later

Chika woke up slowly out of Zara's bedroom and got out. "Oh, good you're awake!" Honoka smiled and went up to her. "Honoka... you shouldn't be too close, you have to give her some space." Umi said.

"Aye, right. Sorry. Hehe..." Honoka scratches her head. Chika rubbed her eyes some more with a tired voice. "Mmm... where are we..?" She asked. "We're at Zara's house, where you can train here and rest," Umi replied.

Kotori walked up Honoka and Umi. "The girl's name is Riko Sakurauchi from what I got from Ms. You," Kotori said. "Zara-San said she'll wake up in later in the evening."

"Riko-Chan is here too?" Chika asked. "Oh, hello." Kotori smiled and bows. "My name is Kotori Minami. It's nice to meet you." She smiled. "And I'm Umi Sonoda, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said. "And this is Honoka Kousaka."

"Heya!" Honoka yelled while smiling. "Chika Takami... and Honoka, Umi, and Kotori-Senpai..?" She panicked and started getting excited. "I can't believe I'm meeting you three here in person!" Chika smiled.

"Oh, really? I didn't think people would recognize us until later when we defeated King Zavok..." Umi blushed a bit and looked away. "Yeah, You-Chan, Riko-Chan and I are inspired by you three!" Chika excitingly said.

"That's so nice to hear!" Honoka smiled. "You're so cheerful, so much like me!" Chika smiled back. "Oh, wait. I gotta check on my friends!" Chika went downstairs and went to the other room to check on You and Riko.

She opened the door loudly with a hard slam. "Sorry about that! I just got worried!" In the room, we see Riko in bed sleeping with Zara healing her wounds and You with him. "Oh, hey. You're awake." She sighs in relief.

"Sorry for making you worry." Chika scratches her head. Zara looked at her and remember what she did in the fair, but he let it go. "Hey, are you okay too? I hope you're not injured or anything." He asked.

"Aww... that's really sweet, but I promise I'm fine." Chika replied. She smiled and with Zara smiled back. "How's Ms. Riko doing," Umi said going downstairs with Honoka and Kotori following her.

"She'll be fine, she needs rest for now though," Zara replied and looked at Chika. "Chika. May I have a talk to you outside?" Chika looked at him with her body standing up straight. "Uhh... yeah, sure."

"And may you four mind giving us some privacy too?" He asked and the others nodded. Chika and Zara walked outside and was just standing looking at each other. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Chika asked.

"You're from a couple of hundred years in the future, aren't you?" He asked. Chika was shocked and her heart stopped for a second. "Y-yeah... but how did you know?" She asked.

"I see you were holding the Achilles sword and shield that I made, and I only made one just for Honoka to wield. I didn't think another person would be able to resonate with Achilles other than Honoka."

"But, that's not all I wanted to talk about, I was worried when you were going out your full power. It's like you had trouble controlling it earlier." Chika smiled and had her arms around her back head.

"Hehe, there's nothing to worry about. I've grown a whole lot since I've wielded Achilles 4 months ago." Chika giggled. "My resonance has made me more powerful than ever!" Zara gave Chika a serious look.

"You are sadly mistaken." He replied. "Huh?" Chika stopped smiling. Zara was pointing at her. "You may not know it, but your resonance is corrupt." Chika was shocked and speechless on what she is hearing. "What do you mean? That can't be right."

"In your urge for a quest of power, you've resorted to dominate Achilles against its will." He said. "Wait, what? That can't be true!" She gave a worried face.

"Resonance is the bond you've form with your magic power. Does that bond exist, for you and Achilles?" He asked. "Well, of course, Achilles and I are one and the same. Because whatever pain Achilles feel, I feel as well." She replied and had her hand on her chest.

"But you're wrong. That pain is a sigh from Achilles to warn you of pending danger. I know it's hard to believe but it's true." He sighs. Chika looked down and got really worried. "So, now what?"

"In order to regain your resonance with Achilles again, you have to overcome it." He replied. "And how do I overcome it then?" She gave Zara a tired look. "That, you have to find out yourself." Chika sigh and looked down.

"Hey..." He had his hand on her shoulder. "Everything will be fine, I know you're stress from all of this but don't think too much about. Take it slow." He said with her nodding. Zara opened the door with Muse falling down.

"Eh, you three? What are you doing?" Chika blushingly asked them. "Oh, us? Eh... hehehe..." Honoka scratches her head. "These two wouldn't stop listening to your conversation so I tried to get them to stop." Umi looked away.

"Don't lie Umi-Chan! You were listening as well, you were more interesting than I was!" Honoka yelled at her. "I was not!" Umi yelled back and blushes out. "So, is it true you're from the future?" Kotori asked Chika.

"Umm, well... uhh..." Chika couldn't speak properly and kept on stuttering. "If you are from the future, what's it like? What am I like?" Honoka excitedly asked her. Chika was walking back a bit.

"Will we defeat King Zavok?" Kotori asked. "Will I get a future husband?" Umi asked her. Zara chopped the three of their heads lightly. "Oww... what was that for Zara-Chan!? ;-;" Honoka cries out.

"Sorry you three, but it's better not knowing what our future is like or else time is gonna change. Like the butterfly effect, the less we know about the future, the better." He replied. The three had their heads down and nodded. "Okay..." The three said.

An explosion went up from the fair again. "That must be the same place last time! I'm going!" Chika ran where the attack was. Honoka, Umi, and Kotori were about to follow Chika but Zara stopped them. "Wait!"

"Hmm..? What is it Zara-Kun?" Umi asked. "I need a favor from you three." He replied.

Serena and Hyde were attacking together, they were shooting energy beams from their finger and made a huge explosion everywhere they go with civilians running away. "Oh, great. More trouble." Chika said.

"Hmm? Are you one of Honoka's friend?" Serena asked. "No, she's the girl I fought earlier. Don't think of her lightly. She's stronger than you think." Hyde said. Serena looked at Hyde with shock.

"If she's the real deal then I have to see what she has in her!" Serena shooting energy blast at her. "Z Defence!" Honoka yelled with her blocking the attack to protect Chika. "You shouldn't let your guard down too much!" Umi said and aiming her arrow.

She shoots her arrow and made multiple of them spread around. Serena shoots them all away leaving her open. Kotori stabs her in the face, but Serena caught it just in time. "Huh, that was close," Serena said.

She then throws Kotori's spear away with her punching her away too. Hyde hits Honoka off balance and made her fell down. The three went back to their normal clothing. "What the? What just happen? I can't use my magic."

"I used a spell that can only use one time. Apparently, it worked." Serena said. "What now?" Chika asked. "We keep on fighting," Honoka yelled. "But-" "It doesn't matter if we have use magic or not," Umi replied. "We'll fight until our last breath," Kotori said out loud.

"Because No Matter What, We'll Never Give Up!!" The three yelled out. Chika was impressed with what she just heard. "Cute Speech." Serena was shooting an energy blast at the four.

Someone blocked her magic energy with her ice wall. "You-Chan? You're here too?" Riko flies down and landed too. "Riko-Chan? Your wounds are gone!" Riko and You smiled at Chika.

"Sorry to worry you about that, but we're here." You said and helped her up. "No... my spell is broken!" Serena yelled with a frustrating voice. "Damn you!" Hyde was about to punch Riko.

Riko blocked his punch from her hand and cracked his arm. Umi lay in a kick to push him. "Nice kick." Riko looked at Umi. "You're not so bad yourself." They both giggled.

Chika got up and wiped her eyes. The six of them nodded and came together. "We're... Earth's Mightiest Heroes!!" The six yelled and slaps their hand together.

They all requipped to their battle uniforms. Chika, Riko, and You ran towards Serena, and Honoka, Umi, and Kotori were going towards Hyde.

Chika blocked Serena's kick with her shield. She tried to slice her but Serena backed away. You shooting ice at her, but Serena shoots an energy ball and made an explosion wave.

Riko shooting energy beams at her effecting Serena in the process. Chika using her magic to have fire around her sword and swing it around Serena until she got a hit with You with her axe and ice magic on it too. They both swinging around her but she kept dodging.

Umi backflipped away from Hyde's punch and switched her weapons to a trident. Hyde summons his gun and shoots Umi but Honoka blocks his bullets with her shield. Kotori was behind him and made a huge cut from his back which leaves him screaming in pain.

Honoka cuts his gun in half and Umi cuts his arm. And the three keeps on attacking him while they had the chance. They keep cutting him with blood coming out.

Chika's hair turned brighter into red, her hair got spikier and broker her hair tie. Her dark red-purple aura returned around her with a raspy voice and purple eyes. "RAAAGGGHHH!! ACHILLES!!"

Serena was shocked by how much power she had. "So that was the energy I've felt earlier... Damn..." Serena was shooting You and Riko off. "Ch-Chika-Chan..?" Riko and You looked at her worryingly.

Chika took a breather and blinked, she opened her eyes and her red eyes returned to her. "I think I've finally gotten a hang of this." She smiled. "Let's see what these can do!"

Chika ran towards Serena really quick. "What the?!" Chika was about to slice her too. "Alright Achilles! Blow her away!!" Her raspy voice said. She barely blocked the attack and couldn't block the other one.

Hyde and Serena were together and so did Aqours and Muse trio too. "Forget this... I'm out of here..." Serena disappeared. "Wait, Serena!" Hyde yelled.

Muse and Aqours nodded at each other and Riko and Umi went together. Umi switched her weapons to bow and arrow and started aiming. Riko was holding the bow and aiming with her with both of them smiling at each other.

"Alright! Fusion Special Move: Shooting Archer Star Strike!" They both combined their magic and started shooting their arrow. The arrow multiply and the arrows charging into an energy blast.

Hyde got hit and started screaming and could barely move and dripping blood. "Alright! It's your turn!" Kotori and You were next and they started combining their magic power and had their weapons together.

"Fusion Special Move: Ice Counter Blizzard Stab!!" Kotori and You ran together and made a huge stab at him and sliced him upward which froze him in half. "Finish it now Chika-Chan and Honoka-Chan!!" The four yelled.

Honoka and Chika ran together. Honoka smiled at Chika. "Are you ready?" Chika smiled back. "Yeah! Let's show them our true power of resonance!!" Chika replied back. They were using their magic to have their fire around their sword.

"Alright!! Fusion Special Move: Achilles! Z Slash!!" Chika and Honoka burned off the ice and Hyde. They are cut Hyde as many times as they can, they were jumping up and finished it off in the air.

"One Last Special Move: Z-Buster!!" Honoka and Chika finished it off and burned Hyde into ashes. "I know I may need to improve my resonance... but still, I'll do the best I can! I'll never give up, I promise Achilles that we'll be the strongest around!"

"We did it." Umi and Riko said with them giggling at the same time. "They were amazing!" Kotori and You yelled. "We did it! Because of our great teamwork!" Honoka hugging Chika. "Yeah! We're incredible!!" Chika smiled back and they all celebrated.

A Couple Of Hours Later

"Since the fair is destroyed. Here." Zara putting down a plate of Spaghetti. "YES! Zara-Chan's cooking is out of this world! Honoka excitingly said and she starting eating. "Don't eat so fast Honoka." Umi giving her a tired look.

"Is Zara-Chan's cooking that good that Honoka-Senpai eating like that?" Riko asked and Zara putting a plate for Chika, Riko, and You. "It's not just good. It's out of this world!" Kotori replied. "Even I have to admit that his cooking is the best around..." Umi replied and took a bite.

"What do you call this?" Riko asked. "It's called Spaghetti Carbonara." He replied. Riko took a bite and her head explode. "Oh god... this is... the best thing I've eaten in my life..." Riko said.

You and Chika took a bite. "Mmmm..." Chika and You moan and enjoying their food. "I've gotta ask Zara-Chan! How did you learn to cook so good?" Chika asked. "I started cooking when I was 9. My parents were busy with work so I decided to look at ways to take care of myself." He replied.

"Zara-Chan! Another one please!" Honoka smiled, finishing her plate. "Me too!" Kotori said. "Another one please Zara-Kun," Umi replied and giving him her plate.

"Don't forget about us too!" Chika and You giving him their plate too. "Alright, alright. I'll make some more..." Zara sighs. "You want any help too?" Riko asked him. "No, I'm fine but thanks for asking." He smiled at her. "I think I'll be done with eating." Riko walked out of the door.

"By the way." Honoka, Umi, and Kotori looked at Chika and You. "Riko-San was it? You two also were great on the battlefield! I'm so excited to see what the future has in store for us next!"

"Thank you, where we're from. My team actually admires you, and the others. Eli-Senpai, and-" You closed Chika's mouth. "Spoiler alert! Shhhhh!!"

"Even so, why don't you two join our table?" Umi asked with a smile. "Ehhh? Really!?" Chika and You asked.

"Yeah, we would love to know each other friend! Chika-Chan, and You-Chan." Kotori said. Chika and You ran to their table then. "It's an honor for us to be hanging out with you three Kotori-Senpai, Honoka-Senpai, and Umi-Senpai!"

20 minutes later with Zara being done with cooking giving Muse trio, Chika, and You more of his Spaghetti cooking, he decided to walk outside and gets some air. He then saw Riko at the lakes.

"You seem stressed." Zara went up to her. "Oh, no. I was just thinking..." Riko looked down at the lakes. "I sometimes think having my friends around me makes it worse since I'm scared they'll get hurt."

"Sometimes I think I should push them away just for them to stay safe... but they are stubborn enough to fight alongside me no matter how much I tell them to stay away..." Riko looking away. "I always thought practice is a way to get stronger too..."

Zara looked at her and sigh. "I don't think having your friends around is a weakness. I think it's good to have friends." Zara replied. Riko looked at him.

"I was once like you Riko, only thinking training to get stronger and pushing your friends away for them to be safe." Riko's eyes widen. "You mean it's not?" She asked him. "No... you have to go deeper than that..." Zara looked down.

"Okay... then how so?" Riko stood up straightly. "Tell me, do you love helping people?" He asked her. Riko nodded. "And do you love and enjoy being around with your friends?" He asked. "Of course..." Riko looked down really depressed.

"Well... then smile." Zara smiled at her. "That's it?" Riko looked up at him. "If you want to get stronger, embrace your passion, battle with a smile and always give your friends a smile." Zara smiled softly at her.

"That's what I learned from this amazing person..." "Who's the person you're talking?" Riko asked him.

"Honoka Kousaka. She's always smiling, even if things get tough, her smile always makes Umi, and Kotori better. Even myself too. That's the reason why she's strong and amazing."

"I see a lot from your friend. Chika and You too. They see something in you that you don't even see in yourself... you have to find that." Zara smiled and nodded leaving Riko speechless.

Riko looked down and shed a tear. "It's okay to cry, just release it-" Riko ran up and hugged Zara tightly. "Thank you... I really needed that." She smiled while crying. Zara smiled back and wrapped his arms around her. "Everything will be okay..."

An Hour Later

Riko grabbed her book and read the language again. "Estia Vista Lor Res... Estia Vista Lor Mes..." The warm opened up from Riko repeated on what she said. "Hey, it worked like the last time didn't it?" Chika asked.

"Even so, we should get in while we can." You replied. Chika and You wave at Honoka, Umi, Kotori, and Zara. "I'm really gonna miss hanging out with you all!" Chika smiled and was about to cry.

"Let's see each other again one day!" Honoka wave back. "I don't think it's a good idea to mess with time..." Umi looked at her. "Even so, if this is our last time meeting..."

"Good luck with your future! And Defeat the Demons for us!" The three yelled. Chika, You, and Riko nodded. "And good luck on yours too!" Chika and You went in but Riko stood there a bit.

"Hmm?" Zara walked up to her. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I was just thinking... do I really have what it takes to lead my team, and defeat King Zavok?" She asked and looked down.

"What do you think?" He asked her. "I wanna fight alongside my friends and lead them for their best." She replied. "Well, there's your answer then." Zara smiled.

Riko looked at him with shock. "Go back to your time, and make sure you show everyone on how much you've improved." He said. "Right." Riko nodded. She then walked up to Zara and hold his hand. "I'm gonna miss you and your team."

"This will maybe be the last time we see each other. But even so, win this for us!" Zara said with Honoka, Umi, and Kotori nodding. Riko nodded and went into the portal. "Hope we'll see each other again!"

Umi, Honoka, and Kotori went up to Zara. "You think we'll ever see them again?" Umi asked. Zara nodded. "Of course, I promise Chika that she can battle me one day." "Even if we won in the future, we can't slack off just because... or else time will change." Kotori said.

"That's right," Zara said. "Time is tricky so let's not mess this up." The three nodded. "Let's hope for the best in the future, and Aqours' battle too. Because no matter what, we'll always be there for them." The four smiled.

500 Years Later

Chika, You, and Riko got out of the portal and was at the library like the last time they were. "We're at the same location last time!" Chika yelled with relief. "Still, we have to make sure nothing changed or else it'll be bad," Riko replied.

"Well, the library seems normal." You looked around. "Hey, you two! Check this out!" Chika was looking at the book cover. "It's Muse Adventure Part 7 By Zara Mare." You said. "Yeah, but look!" Chika opened the book and the three read a couple of pages.

"He wrote a chapter about... us? We're in a chapter!" You shockingly said. "That's like amazing and weird at the same time..." Chika scratches her chin. "Should we tell the others too, they might need to know." You asked.

"I think it's best we keep this a secret, I think Zara-Chan and the other three are gonna do the same too," Chika said. "Chika-Chan's right. They might believe us or not, but we're lucky we didn't change anything, so we have to keep it to us then, got it?" Riko said. The two nodded.

"Hey!" Mari went downstairs and so did Kanan. "So this is where you were at, we've been looking for you! Did you forget that we're gonna go bowling and eat out?" Kanan asked with excitement.

"Oh, right. We've almost forgotten!" Chika and You yelled and went upstairs a little bit went back down. "Hey, Riko-Chan?" Chika asked and Riko looked at her. "Do... you... wanna come with us?" You asked.

"I would love to." Riko giving them a cute smile. "S-so cute..." Kanan, Mari, You, and Chika said in their heads. "Come on! Let's go! The others are waiting for us!" Kanan said and Riko puts down her book of Muse Adventure Part 7.

"We'll see each other again, I promise."

~To Be Continued... 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

113 0 40
Enter a world where the Taishō Period's clash of tradition and modernity sets the stage for a tale of unyielding determination and brutal reckoning...
56.9K 784 47
" A voice called out to me , Kill them all ... Kill every single demon that plagues this world . " a young boy holding a sword with hundred of demons...
1.7K 106 14
AU Multi realm Haikyu Fanfiction. Bokuto and Oikawa are the last two humans living in the fire realm. They learn from an ancient archive that there a...
Kiera HexFNF100

Фэнтези

163 50 26
Two brave anthropomorphic cats meeting for the first time and going on an adventure to find those cute but of higher power. They travel through many...