Royal Acadamy

honeyexo12 द्वारा

Mei Xiurong ( Dilraba Dilmurat ) is a girl who's fierce and strong but nice and caring. She had a quiet life... अधिक

Characters Introduction
First Day
2nd weeks
BAD day
Under The Tree
soft smile
Couple dance
First Day
His Mistakes
Let's Go
Part 11
"Mystrious Killer"
Fortune
Building An Empire part 1
Building An Empire Part 2
Building A Kingdom part 3; Surprise
Bulind a Kingdom PT5- "Noona"
Building an Empire PT 6; The Ending
"Take your time"

Building A Kingdom PT 4; The outcome

173 7 3
honeyexo12 द्वारा

Just in case anyone confuses the setting of the story is set in the 21st century, 2019. Every part of the world is living in a monarchy (Kings and Queen) time. The characters are living in many kingdoms inside China and South Korea. The Royal Acadamy is set up by Joseon's Royal Family for all princes and princess in the world. The Heavenly Empress or Queen that was mention in Chapter 11 is the one that rules all of those kingdoms

Suho, " Wake Up!! We are late for the Gathering Hall !! "

Xiumin is the first to come out of his room as always and then the rest follows. Everyone is rushing to get ready so that they will make it to the Hall.

Kris, " Since we are late today we have to take the bus. Everyone hurry up and get in!!"

They usually walk to the hall but this morning they slept in.

D.O[ as the driver ], " Is everybody in?"

Everyone, " YES! JUST HURRY UP!"

D.O," I feel like we are forgetting something but I can't recall what we forgot. Anyway let's just go"

*At the Gathering hall

When they arrived at the hall, everyone already left to eat breakfast.

[ The Headmaster's name is Mrs. Jung from the Joseon clan. She also wears hanbok most of the time to show how much she loves being a Joseon clan ]

Headmaster Jung, " Why are you'll late ?"

Like always everyone froze so Suho answer it, " We are sorry. The alarm didn't ring so we were a little bit late."

Headmaster, " As a Prince and Princess, you shouldn't need an alarm to wake you up. What if another kingdom attack your kingdom and you were still asleep because your alarm didn't go off?!!"

Headmaster, " We are really sorry Headmaster. We will keep that in mind."

Headmaster [ looks at them one by one], " Aren't there supposed to be 14 of you'll.  How come there are only 13 of you?!"

Everyone looks at each other around and suddenly D.O shouted, " I TOLD YOU!! WE FORGOT THE ANNOYING SEH-"

Baekhyun quickly closes his mouth and said, " - We forgot to tell you that Sehun was sick last night so he won't be able to make it."

Headmaster, " Fine but since you guys were late you'll have to clean all the Halls!"

Chen, "But Mrs.! There are a total of 52 halls in cam [ meet eye contact with  Mrs. Jung] I mean we will clean everything."

Headmaster, "You will do 10 each day. After you finish today's cleaning by to get the new project for this week."

The headmaster dismisses them and they went back to the cabin.

Tao, " SEHUUUNNNN!!! We are coming for you!!"

Chanyeol, Kai, Tao, and Baekhyun walk into Sehun's room

Sehun barely wakes up and was not even off of his bed yet.

Sehun" Morning hyungs. I had a good sleep about you guys?"

Chanyeol, "Yah! You almost got us in trouble and you are still asleep?"

Kai, " Yea dude my soul almost got out. Mrs. Jung is scary! "

Sehun, " Hyungs...mmm... It's Suho hyung fault for not waking me up when we are in the same room."

Baekhyun, " That is true. Let's go attack Suho hyung."

* Downstair 

Tao, " Suho Hyung we are here to kill you."

Suho, " Huh? What do you mean?"

Sehun, " They said they want to kill you!"

Xiumin, " Sehun, I am pretty sure he knows that he is asking why do they want to kill him"

D.O, " If you'll kill Suho hyung, can you guys kill Sehun too?'

Huahua, " Yes I agree please.."

Luhan, "Haha... Don't be too sad."

Chanyeol [ to Suho ], " Hyung why didn't you wake Sehun when you wake up? You guys sleep in the same room anyway."

Suho, " Mmmmm? Mmmmm? I had to brush my teeth?"

Lay, " Hyung your excuses are so lame."

Xiurong, " Let's just get started on the cleaning."

Suho, "YESSS! I AGREE WE SHOULD HURRY UP!"

Xiumin, " Let split into 4 groups and clean the hall. It will be faster."

Chen, " I want to be in a group with sis Rong'er so that she cleans everything."

Luhan, " Let's add this; Huahua and Rong'er can't be in a group together."

Huahua, " Why??"

Luhan, " so that you girls can supervise the guys who are lacking at cleaning."

Xiurong, " Don't even think about it! Huahua nad I should stick together. I want to be in a group wit-"

Kris, " -with Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun."

Chanyeol, " Fine by us!" The three of them smile with happiness

Xiurong [ To kris ], " Pease..no.."

Kris, " Sorry sis. No one can handle them except you. And Huahua will take care of Tao, Kai, and Chen"

Kai [ whisper ], " Hyung please no. Huahua is mean, we can't be with her."

Huahua, " NOOOOOO!!! I cannot be with idiots !!"

Chen, " Said the girl who is an idiot herself."

After 10 minutes of argument they finally, come up with the groups.

Group 1: Xiurong, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun➡️ Concert and Art halls 

Group 2: Huahua, Chen, Tao, and Kai ➡️ Breakfast and Lunch Halls

Group 3: Suho, Kris, and Xiumin ➡️ Library, pool, and Gathering halls 

Group 4: Luhan, Lay, and D.O ➡️ Games and swimming pool halls 

Xiumin, " Let's go now."

* Music Hall Group 1

As soon as they enter the concert Hall Sehun, " WHY!!!?? Why is it so big?!!"

Baekhyun, " It's gonna take us a million of years to finish that?"

Chanyeol, " WHo cares. No one said we have to clean it really good. Let's just clean it whatever"

Xiurong, " Don't even think about it. We will clean it perfectly!"

** Breakfast Hall group 2

Tao, " I think I am going to cry looking at it."

Chen, " Same here bro 😭"

Kai, " I want to go home."

Huahua, " Me too 😢 We can't clean all of this."

Tao, " Let's order a cleaner to clean it for us."

Huahua, " Yes! Now you are not an idiot."

Kai, " I never thought that will never come out of your mouth but I like it.'

Chen, " Duh... She is a princess and princesses never clean. They are always spoiled."

Huahua, " Correct! No one will ever know!"

** Swimming Pool Group3 

Kris, " That is a big swimming pool but mine at home is bigger."

Suho, " I think we have to swim to clean the floor."

Xiumin, " Yep but let's just have fun at the same time."

**Library Group 3

Luhan, " We got the hardest one right?"

Lay, " Yep. How are we going to clean all of these."

D.O, " We will clean the half side and the other side we will adduct  Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun and make them clean."

Lay, " Will it work?"

D.O, " I am sure!"

Luhan, " Let's get started on it."

They all work very hard, well except Huahua, Chen, Tao, and Kai. All of them work so hard the slept there working. The next morning they all went to Headmaster Jung's office.

> 9 am 

*Headmaster's office

Headmaster, " GOOD JOB princes and princesses! After watching you guys work very hard I've decided to let you'll off."

Sehun, " Does that mean we don't have to clean no more?!!?"

Headmaster, " Yes young prince. You guys don't have to clean the hall anymore except princess Huahua, prince Kai, prince Tao, and prince Chen."

Kai, " Why ?"

Headmaster, " It's because you 4 cheated! You four will have to clean all the 50 Halls! One last thing the group of Xiurong, prince Sehun, prince Baekhyun, and prince Chanyeol's cleaning is the cleanest! So congratulation!"

Xiuminn, " So what about the new project?"

Headmaster, " this new project is making the traditional clothes yourself for the king and queen which is you and your partner. You guys can have the same clothes from the dynasties back then but you must make the clothes yourself. If I find out that you hire someone to do your project you will fail the last project and will be expelled. You can ask your friends for help if needed."

Suho, " How many clothes do we have to make ?"

The Headmaster, " 3 clothes for the empress and 3 clothes emperor. Also since it's hard making so many clothes you can have a model or a doll dress it up for you."

*The left and On their way home...

Suho, " I am really disappointed in you, Huahua. You are supposed to keep them from doing stupid things but you joined them instead."

Huahua, " Oppa...You can't get mad at me😢 I am a princess and princesses don't clean. You know I barely learned how to dress myself ."

Chen and Tao are laughing and whispering how stupid Huahua is.

Xiumin, " Quit it you two! You guys are also being punished here."

Baekhyun, " It's the first time Chanyeol and I didn't get involved in getting punish."

Sehun, " I am so proud. No one says anything when I get in trouble ✌🏻"

D.O, " It's because you keep making excuses."

Luhan (to Xiurong ), " It's weird how did you make them clean. Suho has been trying to get them to clean but they didn't even move a single muscle when it comes to cleaning?"

Chanyeol, " Sis is the best! She told us that if we help cleaning she will do our new project for us.😁"

Kris [ to Xiurong ], " Really?"

Xiurong, " I had no choice!.  It was the only way to make them help me clean."

 they went back to the cabin to rest.

After 3 hours of everyone sleeping, they all went out to do the project.

Lay, " Do you want to go to the same garden."

Xiurong, " Sure!"

* At the Garden

Lay, " I am not good at making a dress. How about you?"

Xiurong, " Don't worry! I am a professional at making clothes. I used to 

Lay, " Then all the fabric cost is on me!"

Xiurong, " First we have to draw the design we want. Then make the clothes later. What cloth from the old dynasties do you like?"

Lay, " How about clothes from Tang Dynasties?"

Xiurong, " Great! I was thinking about the same"

.....After working 6 hours on the design, they finished and decided to go back to the cabin. They both were sleepy and tired from today. It's 9 pm when their bus arrived.

As it's a late-night, Xiurong became sleepy and had a hard time finding a place to put her head. Seeing Xiurong having trouble, Lay slowly move her head to his shoulder and let her fall asleep peacefully. 

>It's nine o' clock when they arrive at the cabin. 

Lay, " Rong' er...Rong'er"

Lay kept calling her but she couldn't wake up due to her tiredness.

" I guess you have been working too hard," Lay said as he smiles while looking at Xiurong sleeping. He carried her to the cabin and to her room.

* In the morning

**KNOCK KNOCK 

Xiurong who is not awake yet, "Who is it ?"

Lay, " It's me. Breakfast is downstairs. Everyone already left to eat in the Breakfast Hall "

Xiurong, " okay I will be down in a minute"

After a long time of doing her hair, Xurong finally is ready to go out

Her outfit👇🏻

*In the kitchen

Lay, " I made it for you. It's not good as how you make it but I hope you like it."

Xiurong, " Thank you so much! [ tase it ] I love it. Did it take you long to make it?"

Lay, "Not not really. It was easy"

**Flashback

Lay wake up at 6 am in order to find the right breakfast for Xiurong then had to make a deal with Huahua to make sure she doesn't wake Xiurong in the morning with her.

Huahua, " So you don't want me to wake her up?"

Lay, " Yes!"

Huahua, " Pay me."

Lay, " What do you want?"

Huahua, " You have to clean the hall for one day for me."

Lay, "Ugh...Deal"

Lay spent hours and hours t make her the perfect breakfast. he fails a lot of times but he didn't give up making a perfect breakfast.

**

Huahua came in out of nowhere, " Oww.. that smell so good! Let me try."

Xiurong, " Sure. You can eat the rest we have to go do our project."

Huahua, " Can you let me see you'll project later?"

Lay, " No you might copy our project"

Huahua, " Please Oppa...Kris oppa is so bad at everything. Where is he anyway?'

Xiurong." I should be asking you that! Stop distracting us we need to get away from you."

Huahua, " Fine. BTW I love your outfit today and I never knew you have such a long leg."

*Outside

Lay suddenly grab Xiurong's hand and said, " I really like..-"

What he says will be revealed in the next chapter 😘 🤪 Stay tune!

The pictures do not belong to me. All the credit goes to the owner(s)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.9K 158 16
Royal AU! Prince!XieLian Concubine!HuaCheng Spy!Hua Cheng Hua Cheng is given to the crown prince of Xianle as a concubine with the job of seducing hi...
24.2K 812 53
She's a girl... with a peaceful life... UNTIL... Byun Baekhyun entered her life, and she almost sacrifices her life just to save this person. But, he...
152K 12K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
45.2K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...