𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙𝖘 .

By ENOUGH-DENISE

come here thirsty hoes More

rhythm [ jooheon ]
best present [ kihyun]
you squirts for the first time [ reactions ]
you gives them a blowjob for the first time [ reactions ]
study distractions [ im ]
good morning [ wonho ]
how their moans sound [ reactions ]
you makes them cum during family dinner [ reactions ]
you overstimulates them [ reactions ]
you giving them handjob [ reactions ]
you punish them with toys [ reactions ]
you calls them daddy for the first time [ reactions ]
they tell you to touch yourself [ reactions ]
in good hands [ shownu ]
drive me crazy [ kihyun ]
stress reliever [ jooheon ]
short skirts, thigh highs [ jooheon ]
you make them cum multiple times [ reactions ]
you wants to ride their thigh [ reaction ]
they has mirror sex kink [ reactions ]
you want to try cockwarming [ reactions ]
they hear you moaning and masturbating [ reactions ]
when they're needy [ reactions ]
oral with them [ reactions ]
you ask them to cum on your face [ reactions ]
you ask them to teach you how to give good head [ reactions ]
neither innocent nor guilty [ wonho ]
her little mistakes [ wonho ]
good boy share [ shownu - jooheon ]
"you're so on..." [ i.m ]
slip of the tongue [ hyungwon ]
surrender [ kihyun ]
punishment [ jooheon ]
popcorn [ i.m ]
business meeting [ i.m ]
wanton [ hyungwon ]
lush [ jooheon ]
happy new year [ i.m ]
reminder [ wonho ]
more than okay [ minhyuk ]
hard to breathe [ i.m ]
teach me well [ minhyuk ]
do me [ wonho ]
i can't control myself [ wonho ]

prove it [ jooheon ]

18.3K 156 19
By ENOUGH-DENISE

He tried his best to narrow his eyes, straighten his mouth, and look angry. His mock anger was more adorable than anything, but she wasn’t going to tell him that. Instead, she was going to bite back her smile and let him try.  

“I am too!” He near-shouted, and she broke a little bit then, a small giggle escaping.

“I believe you.”

“No you don’t!”

“Jooheon” she sighed, the corners of her mouth threatening to crack. “What does it matter what I think?”

“It doesn’t” He pouted, but she was sure he thought he was looking cool and unaffected.

“Then why are you so upset?”

“I’m not upset” he nearly snarled.

“Kay. Whatever you say“she turned away, and when she knew he couldn’t see her face she let her smile out full-force across her face. He was cute. Cute and absolutely ridiculous. One little comment about just how cute and innocent she found him and he was suddenly on a mission to prove he was the exact opposite. It was his own fault, really, always showing out on TV, doing his little aegyo act to make people laugh, all smiley eyes and dimples.  She liked it, and didn’t see the harm in telling him that. She had no idea he’d be so offended.

“Are you laughing at me?”

“No” she said, but it was plain in her voice and he huffed.  Jooheon didn’t mind that people were entertained by his cute side, but that’s not exactly how he wanted her to view him. He’d been trying for months to work up the nerve to tell her that he felt something more toward her, something that brought up very carnal feelings in him. How was he supposed to proceed now that he knew she saw him this way?

“There’s nothing wrong with being cute. It was a compliment!” She shook her head, still grinning.

“I know sometimes you like to think of yourself as this intimidating badass, but that’s not you.” She continued.

“Oh?” He asked, and she detected the hint of a challenge in his voice. There was movement then, shuffling, and the static around her of an entity that had moved closer. The hairs on her body stood up.

“Do you want me to prove it?”

This time when he spoke he was right behind her, voice low and breath hot against the back of her neck. She sucked in air, almost gasping but able to suppress it.

“And how are you going to do that?” She asked, trying to retain the casual tone in her voice.

She felt one, gentle fingertip touch her lower back, and the breath on her neck got hotter.  She waited for him to speak, and the silence felt long and deafening.  That’s when she felt his lips, plump and moist on the back of her neck. This time, the gasp got out.

Jooheon wanted to smile in triumph hearing the sound escape sharp and desperate from her throat, but he had to remain neutral. He was going to prove to her that he was much more than cute.

The hand at her back gripped her hip and pulled her back into him, and in one quick motion she was against his chest, and more importantly against his growing hard-on.

Her teeth sank into her bottom lip as his went into the skin on the side of her neck, nipping tentatively, as if to ask.  A whimper replaced her gasp as she moved her hips back into him willingly, answering him.

The hand at her hip moved now, playing with the hem of her shirt before traveling up underneath it. His fingers ghosted over the skin on her stomach and to her chest. A lace bra was the only barrier between his rough hands and her breasts, and he kneaded one in a motion that was somehow both forceful and tender.  She yelped, pushing back into him more when her nipple was caught between his fingertips, and now he didn’t conceal the sly smile that stretched across her neck.

He moved her forward a couple of steps toward the couch against the wall, and she felt cold as his arms fell away from her.  He turned her around and she was face to face with him, his eyes thin and seductive and reddened lips so close to her own. Neither wanted to give in first, but she knew her resolve was fading much faster than his.

“Jooheon”

The name rushed out in a breath and almost got lost against his lips that were barely touching her own.

“Do you want me to prove it?” He repeated, teasing. Her reply came in the form of her mouth coming down on his and they consumed each other. Both their hands turned frantic, hers moving up over his shoulders and around his neck, and his gripping the sides of her waist and raking down to her hips. He moved one hand up her back and snaked his fingers through her hair as his teeth sank into her bottom lip. She whined into his kiss and he felt himself get harder and hotter.

With one forward motion the back of her knees hit the couch and he let her fall away from his mouth and down onto it.  When she opened her eyes, he was kneeling in front of her, and on instinct she pressed her thighs together. Jooheon smiled his cute smile, but it faded into something else as he leant forward and pressed a kiss into each of her bare knees.

A hand slid between her ankles, then slowly moved its way up, parting her legs as it went. When he got to the top her thighs she gripped the edge of the couch.

“Lay back” He instructed in a tone deeper than she’d ever heard from him. It sounded like a command, and she obeyed willingly, letting herself fall into the back of the couch. Her shaking knees relented to his hands and parted timidly.  Her skirt rode up her thighs just a little bit before Jooheon helped it along, gripping the edges and pushing the fabric up and up.

The black underwear that matched her bra was exposed and Jooheon’s hands moved up and under her, pulling her forward until he was between her legs. He pressed a single kiss into the lacey fabric and she wanted to scream out at the intimate contact, but swallowed hard instead. He grabbed the band of the underwear at each side and pulled it down her legs, where she lifted and drew her feet through to aid him. As she rested back down, his middle finger found its way between her folds, stroking downward and eliciting a gasp from her.

“You’re so wet already.”

There was pure, torturous delight in his voice and she could see now he was far gone from the cutesy Jooheon she thought she knew.  This was a Jooheon who was lustful and dominant, who was taking what he wanted from her body and planning to give her unimaginable pleasure in return.

“Have you wanted this as long as I have?” He asked, as the finger began to lightly press against her entrance, but not granting her what she truly wanted.  She was aware of his words through the fog of her craving, but found herself unable to articulate a reply. Instead, she moaned.

Jooheon smirked. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

And without another word he was between her legs, his tongue against her most sensitive spot.  His lips surrounded the plump, aroused flesh and suckled, making her head move back and her mouth fall open. Her hands moved toward his head before she quickly pulled them away, unsure. Jooheon, even when consumed with his task, noted this. He grabbed her by the wrists and brought them back where she had wanted them, and she didn’t hesitate this time to thread them through his hair.

She couldn’t believe how close she was already, and her hips began to rise to meet him. He growled low in his throat and slammed her hips back down, pinning them against the couch as he continued to ravish her sex with his mouth.  His aggression only pushed her closer to the edge, and she tightened her grip in his hair. His name was trying to spill over her lips but she couldn’t suck in enough air to get it all out.

Then he was gone. His mouth dragged away from her and he slipped out of her hands. She let out a desperate whimper, panting, and thought she might actually cry at how badly she needed him again. When she looked at him, he was undoing his belt, hands moving too slow for her liking and she sat up.

“Can’t wait?” He asked, smiling, pushing his pants down. Her lower lip pouted out and she continued breathing heavy.

“You’ll get what you want.” He said as he grabbed her legs, hooking his hands under her knees and pushing them back.  She fell back once more, and felt his length come to rest outside her entrance. She could hardly see straight and he wasn’t even inside her yet.

“Do you believe me now?” He asked, moving forward. He didn’t enter her, just applied pressure to the outside.

“What?” She asked, disoriented by his words and his heat. He gripped the base of his length and slid the tip up and down her dripping slit.

“Am I innocent, jagiya?” He said in an almost mocking manner, making her feel a mixture of anger and desperation.  She was completely at his mercy, laid back with her knees pressed to her chest and out of her reach.  All of these elements, her submissive exposure and her fury at his sneering words, made her unbelievably turned on.

“Just fuck me, Jooheon.” She spat, writhing beneath him.  His face seemed to grow darker, more determined. His tongue slid over his bottom lip as he stared down at her, never breaking eye contact as he pushed inside her at an agonizing pace. He settled there for a moment just to make a point, but even he couldn’t hold his resolution as he once did now that he was inside her, and especially not when she started to impatiently move her hips against him, looking for any friction.

From there, he started up a steady rhythm, rolling his hips into the back of her thighs, the sounds of moist skin on skin echoing through the room.  Her legs fell open, and she was able to touch him now, pushing her hands up his shirt and over his chest and stomach.  He let out a series of deep moans with every stroke against her inner walls, his brow furrowing in concentration as he watched himself slide in and out of her.  

She was close again, and the hands wrapped up in his shirt moved to his hips, pulling him into her.

“Fuck.”

The breathless curse fell out of him as he sank deeper into her, and it made her whole body shudder.

He was close, too, and she could feel his want in every thrust. They both panted, gasping out obscenities and each other name sprinkled in-between.  She found herself begging, the word “please” dripping out over and over again, frantic for him to make her come.  Hearing this only drove him, and he braced himself against the back of the couch, giving him leverage to pound into her so hard that the furniture creaked and slammed against the wall in tandem.

It came in one, long rush. Starting from her core and setting the rest of her body ablaze. She cried out as her back arched and her nails dug deep into him, and he followed mere seconds after her.  As he rode out the last parts of his release he thrusted once or twice more before collapsing against her, pressing his forehead into the center of her chest.  They struggled to get their heart rates back to an even tempo, eyes closed and not a word spoken between them.

Jooheon lifted his head and pulled out, both making a small sound at the lost contact.

He smiled lazily up at her, eyes half open and cheeks flushed. She pushed a hand through his hair and dare not tell him how cute he looked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.5K 10
Kihyun is tired, so fucking tired. It was about time he finally broke.
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
69K 2K 30
Here's some Monsta X boyxboy smut for all you thirsty Monbebes out there and also an added bonus of NCT smut for the NCTzens ;) [COMPLETED]
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.