The Abused Sister (COMPLETED)

By DakotaHill3

16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has fo... More

Characters: Blackburn brothers
Characters: Green brothers
Characters: adopted friends
Mansion setting
Mansion bedrooms
Mansion Bedrooms part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Setting!
Bedroom setting part 1
Bedroom setting part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: The wedding
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: The party
Epilogue

Characters

2.5K 36 7
By DakotaHill3

Willow Blackburn- Mother. 42 years old. Has five children total. 2 blood sons and 2 adopted sons. Has only one daughter. Gets remarried. Moves to Hawaii. Brown hair. Blue eyes. 5 foot 4 inches.

Henry Green- Father. 45 years old. Billionaire. Has 16 sons total. Has 8 blood sons and 8 adopted sons. Owns his own trading goods company. Remarried Willow. Grey hair. Hazel eyes. 5 foot 9 inches.

Dawn Blackburn- 16 years old. Is beijg abused by her boyfriend but never tells anyone but her best friend. Wants to move to get away. Excited to finally move to Hawaii when her mom remarries. Brown hair and blue eyes. 5 foot 2 inches tall.

Daniel Bishop- 18 years old. Abusive boyfriend of Dawn. Does drugs. Very violent and possessive. Wrestler in school. Blonde hair and green eyes. 6 foot tall. Follows Dawn to Hawaii. Isn't scared of everyone.

Eric Long- 17 years old. Dawn's best friend. Moves in with Henry and Willow. Abused at home so they adopted him. Knows about the abuse and rape. Forces Dawn to tell her parents. Long black hair with a red stocking cap. Blue eyes and ear pierced. Always wears his friendship braclets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
422 50 30
What happens when your past comes back to haunt you? A group of former friends are forced onto a cruise ship and have to work together to find a way...
31.4K 548 22
One girl and 12 brothers. How does she keep the secret of being raped? Not only that but the rapist was her boyfriend and her brother best friend. Wi...
48.8K 887 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...