Amorous

By wearethebestest9

amorous /ˈam(ə)rəs/ adjective 1.showing, feeling, or relating to sexual desire. 2. strongly moved by love and... More

Prologue
Mr.Kim
Sweet Lies
What am I doing?
Real Yoongz
Tension
Sweet Lies pt.2
The Beginning
Something New
Ice Cold
Irresistible
Transitoriness
Work Ethic
Problems and Achievements
Thefts and Affairs
Danger
Good Deeds
This and That
A Complete Mess
The Truth Untold
Confessions
Good Advice
Business
A Friend
Plans and Thoughts
What Now?
Either/Or
Promise
Delusions
The Bottle
Mindful
The Last Step
Reality
Home Sweet Home
2 U
Recovery
Torture
Raw Form
INFO CHAPTER
INFO

Falling Apart

2.9K 68 17
By wearethebestest9

Elena's P.O.V.

Taehyung and I have been sitting inside of his car for about 10 minutes, parked in front of my house. I just couldn't find the strength to get out and face Yoongi. Taehyung kept quiet and I really appreciated that, he gave me the time to get mentally ready for all of this.

"Look, I'll go inside with you, if you want me to."

"No, it will only make him even more angry."

"Then I'll wait outside. I'll be at the front door, okay?"

"Okay. Let's do this."

As I was about to open the door he pulled me towards him, kissing me softly. I smiled, kissing him back, and then I left the car.
As I was walking towards the door, I got nervous; the urge for turning back and giving up was too strong.

I turned to face Taehyung and he just hugged me, reassuring me that it will all be okay. I got inside without even knocking or taking off my shoes. I looked back, Taehyung had a smile on his face, nodding his head as I closed the door.

"Yoongi, where are you? I'm here to talk, not to fight."

"In here." - I heard his low voice coming from the living room. I walked over and as I was walking towards him, the glass from the broken table, shattered underneath my feet.

Yoongi had a bottle in his hand, along with a cigarette in the other one. He stood up from the sofa, leaving the liquor on the floor, approaching me.

"I knew that you would come, you just can't stand the thought of failing them again." - he threw away his cigarette not even paying attention to where it would land.

"Actually, I've come here to tell you to leave. I'm done with you and your shit."

"I will call the police right now, I'm not bluffing honey."

"Do it, I don't care. I just want you to leave me the hell alone."

"Listen to me you stupid bitch. You'll do as I tell you or I'll do it." - he approached me quickly, causing me to flinch in fear.

"No." - I looked at him, gathering all the strength and bravery in me. First of all I felt sharp pain on my right cheek, his fist colliding so easily with my face. My head went back from the punch as I grabbed the place of impact. He suddenly grabbed my neck and started choking me out of anger. I silently screamed but soon, my voice faded into his tight grip. I tried to push his hands away with my own but he was stronger.

"I will kill you and then I will ruin your parents. At least they won't have to deal with you, ever again."

I felt a wave of pressure gathering in my head, as if it was going to blow up every second. My eyes got heavy and it was almost impossible for me to breathe.

I wanted to scream for help, Taehyung was right outside but I couldn't. My eyes were teary and I sensed how everything became a bit darker. As I tried to breathe, every bit of strength and consciousness I had, slowly started to fade.

Suddenly, I felt a brief moment of relief, my airways started to function again and there was air coming into my lungs. As I grasped the reality, all I heard was grunting and whimpering.

My sight sharpened, I saw Taehyung on top of Yoongi, throwing punches at him, blood smeared all over his knuckles. His face was unrecognizable, the anger and the rage were something new to me, the emotions I had never seen before.

Yoongi held his hands up in front of his face, trying to protect himself as much as he could, but without success.

"Taehyung stop!" - I screamed, seeing that Yoongi lost his consciousness, unable to defend himself. Taehyung ignored me, it's like he was only focused on Yoongi and how he'll kill him.

"STOP!" - I ran into him and tackled him on the floor. I was on top of him, he was struggling and during that process he accidentally hurt my leg. I screamed in pain, tears building up in my eyes once again.

He snapped out of it and his emotions changed. His shoulders were still uptight, lifting from the heavy and deep breaths he was taking.

"I-I'm sorry Elena, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" - he gently touched my face and looked into my eyes and my torn cheek. I stood up because of the pain present in my leg, trying to ease it up a bit.

"I'm fine." - as I pronounced this, I realized how sore my throat was; I couldn't recognize my own voice. He stood up next to me as I was staring at Yoongi's body on the floor.

"Is he-?"

"No. He's just unconscious, he'll be fine. We should get you to a hospital, you need stitches and you should probably have a check-up on your leg. I'm so sorry Elena, I didn't mean to."

"It's fine, let's just go."

I turned around and walked out of the house with Taehyung pacing behind me, trying to catch up. I just entered the car and fastened my seat-belt, not saying a word.

I actually expected something like this to happen, it's typical for Yoongi to act out like this. The ride to the hospital was quiet, even while we were in the waiting room, he kept quiet.

It surprised me, he usually talks to me, makes me open up to him and all that. He probably feels bad about hurting me, that must be the reason why he hasn't said a single word to me.

"It's okay. I'm okay, you have nothing to worry about." - I touched his cheek and kissed him quickly, leaning my head on his shoulder. I saw his knuckles, the blood has dried but there were still open wounds that had to be treated.

We probably looked awful and people probably thought that he was the abusive boyfriend that had too much to drink. We both got admitted and treated. It took more time for me to get outside because my leg was still a problem.

The devil's sticks returned, but instead of a cast I just got bandages all over my leg. The doctor gave me harsh instructions not to engage into any type of physical activity, including sex.

After all the paperwork and bills we got back to the car around midnight. I struggled with the crutches again, I wanted to scream out of frustration. My phone rang and I dropped one of the crutches on the ground, getting the phone from my back pocket.

"Tae."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Yoongi's calling me."

"Don't answer."

Even though I knew that I should have declined the call, I answered it.

"What now?"

"I just want to let you know that your parents are going down. Now I'm in the clear, the police would never suspect anything bad from me because I tipped them off."

"Screw you, you bastard. I'll call them and tell them everything, about Joon and that Russian guy, everything."

"How are you going to prove any of it?"

"Trust me, I have proof." - I looked at Taehyung and he nodded his head, backing me up on this.

"You have nothing on me you stupid bi-tch" - the sound of gunshot interrupted him and I just heard a loud thump, most likely his body hitting the floor. I screamed and dropped the phone, crying immediately afterwards.

"Elena?" - Taehyung's voice was distant, I couldn't get that awful sound out of my head. My body got weak and I was ready to collapse on the ground , but Taehyung caught me right on time.

"What happened? Talk to me."

"He-I heard-he's- there were -he's dead. He's dead. Yoongi is dead." - my face was blank, tears ran down my cheeks as I looked through Taehyung.

"What are you talking about Elena?"

"I just - he's dead."

I looked into his eyes, he was out of his mind, confused completely.

"I heard gunshots and then suddenly nothing. He's dead."

"Let's get you home, okay?"

"Where is my home? I don't have a home. I HAVE NOTHING!" - I completely lost it, I started sobbing without realizing what I just said. Instead of rejection, I got comfort. He hugged me and allowed me to fall apart right in front of him.

After a couple of minutes we got inside the car and drove back to his place. I was still crying, looking straight in front of me, without saying a word. He tried to talk to me a couple of times but stopped himself, hearing no response from me.

As we entered his house I just collapsed on the floor. He turned around and ran towards me, getting down immediately. He held me close, hugging me and trying to comfort me.

"I'll look it up, maybe he just got shot, maybe someone called the police. Is that okay?"

I just nodded my head after what he helped me to stand up and to walk over to the couch. I waited for him in the living room, not ready for the horrible news. I hated Yoongi for everything that he has done to me, but I never wanted him dead.

He came into the room after about 15 minutes with his head looking down at the ground. I then realized everything and started crying again.

"Elena, there's something else I have to tell you."

"What? What could possibly be worse than this?"

"Your parents... I'll just turn on the TV." - he said and cleared his throat, grabbing the remote control. He switched to a channel where I saw the famous big red banner that said 'Breaking News'. I recognized the building that was currently displaying on the screen, seeing that the broadcast was live.

Right outside, there were multiple police cars parked, with the siren lights turned on, flashing in front of my face. There were a lot of people in front of my parent's company and I started to connect the dots.

After a couple of minutes of camera flashes and noise from the crowd I saw two figures that were almost unfamiliar to me. My mother and father, escorted by a group of policemen wearing black uniforms, probably the SWAT team.

The whole world discovered their secret that I held on to for so long. There were no tears left for me to cry, I just felt a big void, the strife eating me from the inside out.

Why is this happening to me? Is it because I suddenly felt happy again in my life? Or maybe because I decided that my happiness was my number one priority? Actually, when I think this through, I'm the reason why this is happening to me. You reap what you sow, right?

Taehyung was sitting right next to me, waiting for me to say or do anything but I just couldn't. I just sat there and watched as my life slowly fell apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
34.1K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
109K 5.7K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...
74.5K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...