The Queen || The Arcana x Rea...

By TrashBunnyUwu

A bunch of Arcana characters x Reader! Requests are open! COMMISSIONS NOW AVAILABLE! I will also do character... More

Nadia X Female Reader || Pulled In || SMUT
Julian X Reader X Asra || A Punishment Is In Session || SMUT
Lucio x Thicc Reader || Outside In The Open Babe || SMUT
Vulgora x Reader || Blood and Kisses
Vulgora x Reader || A Mates Hormones
Lucio x Fem!Reader || The Sun Boat Faded
Fem! Reader x All Courtiers || Open Your Legs, Little Magician - Part 1
Authors Note
REQUESTS WANTED
Ayo: Things I Have To Say
Writing Requests & Commissions
Valdemar x Fem!Reader || Insatiable Feelings

Valerius x Thicc! Reader || Milk Me Daddy

5.5K 59 12
By TrashBunnyUwu

Requested by: @geekyarmorel sorry if this sucked haha ^^'  forgive me later

Includes: Teasing, oral sex (penis and mouth), fingering, exhibition kink maybe, rough oral, cumminilings (I might have spelled that wrong..), creaming, choking, and that's it I think.

-

There are three things you need to know before you read this. One, she was fucked. Definitely so, all that teasing and flirting has finally caught up to her. Two, she knew she should have stopped but oh the way her loins burned for this man, how wet he made her just by looking at her. Three, Valerius could be a patient man but this had been the last straw. There was definitely no way she was getting away now.

Her face pressed against the smooth walls as he found his spot right behind her. His smaller hips pressed against her own larger ones. His hand gripping both of hers holding it behind her back as she squirmed against him. The ends of her dress shaking against the newly polished floors as the courtiers pressed harder against her.

"Stop moving, I'm not letting go."

He growled lowly into her ear and with a shudder she bit her lip. Finally she had broke him. All the teasing, touches, and words had finally made him snap.

His free hand trailed down her wide hips before he shuffled his hand under her silks pressing his dominant hand to her slick watch her toss her head back with a gasp.

"V-Val~..."

She whimpered as he pressed an open mouth kiss to her now exposed throat feeling as she swallowed. His eyes narrowed and dark rolling his middle finger in circles against her hard clit until she bucked back into him, their hips grinding together and he couldn't help the growl that left his chest.

"Shush it up. I told you not to do it."

-
"Y/n, dear.. don't think of what I'm pretty sure you're already thinking about.."

The male grumbled as his smooth soft lips found the rim of his wine glass once more, taking a long sip before pulling his lips away licking his lips.

She watched him, her eyes scanned to the side as she laid by him. A book in her hands and she couldn't help but bite her lip. Teasing him at the party would be hilarious, whenever she did such a thing in public he'd always end up flustered and so cute. How could she not tease him?

Calmly she looked away reading the lines in her book once more. The party didn't start until a couple hours so she had time to think of a plan.

"Love, I have no idea what you're talking about."

She hummed and bright eyes looked at her and she shuddered at how intense they felt on her body.

Valerius cupped her naked thigh making her wiggle a little and he squeezed it tightly towering over her. Their eyes clashed and he frowned.

"You do. I'm serious. Don't. Do. It."

Oh, she was definitely going to do it.

-

Well she had done it definitely, first was them getting there. The sun had been falling getting replaced by its counterpart, the moon as the sat in the carriage. Horse hooves beating the ground as they sat next to each other. The chauffeur calling out to them how it'd only be a little while till they got there.

Valerius held his glass of wine as he always did in one hand, his head resting in the other as he looked out the window to watch the sky darken.

To be honest he hated these parties, taking the time to introduce himself as the consul when he could be at home resting in his bed alongside his lover. He could be kissing her softly and petting her wide hips carefully showing how much he loved her and her squishy body. He sighed lightly before raising the glass to his lips once more closing his lips on the rim and taking a slip.

Suddenly he jerked letting out a choked sound as he pulled the glass away, covering his mouth at the coughing fit that built in his chest. His eyes sharp looking to the girl who perked, her hand test awfully close to his crotch rubbing slowly at his inner thigh. Lucio gave him a confused look which he forced a calm look gripping the girl's hand with his free one before giving her a look.

He didn't need words to tell her to stop. To behave herself while at this party, his look was enough. She stopped of course to tilt her head away, hiding a rather prominent smirk.

The second being while he was speaking to the courtiers, she stood in front of him as he caressed her (h/l) (h/c) hair. They most likely weren't paying attention but they sure acted like it. He stopped from a second when she pushed her hips back against his smaller but firm ones. A startled gasp leaving his lips. They noticed it, Vulgora lifting a neat brow while Valdemar smirked lightly. Volta peering up confused while Vlastomil blushed lightly.

The third time had been while he was chatting with the countess at the drink table refilling his glass for perhaps the 20th time in the last hour. Y/n had approached him a smile on her lips after talking to that ever so worrying doctor who he definitely NEVER got jealous over. She wrapped her arms around him pressing against his back making a warmth blossom.

For a second he smiled, happy she was showing him attention only for a deep blush to cover his features as her hands slipped under his clothes and into his trousers gripping his soft cock. It took nothing but a few strokes to get him fuzzy as he bit his lip lowering his head a heavy blush on his cheeks, hand crushing the glass forming a crack.

Nadia didn't even have the chance to ask if he was fine before Valerius set down the glass with a light slam. He then turned grabbing his lover's wrist gripping it when she jumped.

"Sorry Countess, Nadia. I must leave for a moment with Y/n here. Please excuse us."

He stared down at you. Gaze looming and sharp and she couldn't help the shudder than ran over her whole body, legs rubbing together for a second. Valerius watched the movement closely before whisking her away through the crowd.

-

She started to cry when her third orgasm crashed over her, shaking her body to the core as her cream surrounded his fingers dripping onto the polished floors. She trembled in his lap, tight ropes digging into the flesh of her wrist as her toes curled and thighs twitched over his own. She could hear his low pants and feel his bulge pressing firmly against his pants but he just wouldn't give in.

Her voice was fucked up, broken and breathless as she called out to him.

"V-Valer- AH! Val!~"

She cried out tossing her head back as he harshly curled his fingers smearing her creams as he rubbed the roof of her messy pussy. He watched her humming against her neck as he used his thighs to keep her open. They had found a bedroom, Valerius had shove her inside the second they had gotten away from the crowd. They faced the door way as he sat on the bed milking her pussy like the cute little fuck she was. To be honest he wanted them to get caught, to show how lewd his lovable fluffy wife was when she begged for his cock. Hell, he even shuddered at the thought.

He gave a dark smirk before reaching up her body, soft but strong hands rolling over her soft stomach past her delicious hard nipples to her smooth throat that he planned on marking up soon enough. His digits wrapped around her squeezing her as she let out a choked moan just the way he thought she would. His eyes seemed to glow in the moon lit room like the beast that he secretly was. The beast she didn't know he was.

His fingers slipping from her trembling open pussy, he creams following slipping onto the floor as she went limp against her whimpering as tears soaked her eyes.

Her legs jumping as he slapped her clit then her tired sloppy hole before he twisted her clit watching how her body move on it's own trying to get away but captured by the painful pleasure.

"V-Val ack!~"

She choked as his hand tightened, he peered over her shoulder looking at her tear stained cheeks and blood red cheeks.

"Are you sorry? Do you apologize for what you'd done? Do you want me to forgive you?"

He spoke slowly, voice low as he kissed her earlobe fingers lightly touching over her clit as he looked at her. She nodded shakily choking out a yes and slowly the hand around her neck dropped and she coughed taking in air. He pushed her down on the floor as she turned to face him thighs still shaking as he looked down at her with a demonic gaze. The bulge in his slacks ready to burst out and make a presentation of sorts.

She felt..dread. Now she knew how serious he had been and upon realizing it she pulled out his cock blushing at the hiss he gave as cool air ran over the soaked head.

"Go ahead..suck it Darling."

He encouraged and she opened her mouth before sinking down his head, her eyes teary as she looked up at him watching as he tossed his head back and cursed. One of his hands moving to her hair petting it, running his hand through it as she bobbed her head carefully. That is until his second hand grabbed her head.

"Come on Darling, take all of me yes!"

Valerius called out as he slammed her head down forcing his cock down her throat as she gagged, eyes wide and tears falling, cheeks crimson red and hands grabbing at his thighs.

He had been holding on so long that he couldn't help it. Couldn't help how rough he was being or how he shot his cum down her throat watching as her eyes rolled back and her cheeks puffed up, cum slipping from the corners of her mouth as he held her head shaking thanks to his orgasm, eyes slitted.

"That's it, good girl."

-

Ok guys I know it's short but literally I've been working on this for like the last two weeks in a half. I had to get it out.

I was going to put some penetration in this but I got lazy and I gotta shit so yeah. Not to mention I still have many other requests for different fandoms so I must work on those as well.

Ugh really wish I got paid for this shit but whatever...

Sorry if it jumps all over the place as well. I'm only human.

Hope you guys liked it anyway. I might do a part two idk.

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 778 16
The title explains it all! This book is full of oneshots and head canons for the characters of the virtual novel The Arcana by Nix Hydra! This book...
5.7K 139 61
Requests from my Tumblr. Some are spicy, and some are fluffy and/or angsty. Oneshots and headcanons. Enjoy, and please comment! Minors, please DO NOT...
4.6K 173 9
I do not own Valdemar nor any of the characters They are from The Arcana game Y/N pronouns: She/her Smut/ slight abuse warning Just enjoy :)
1.4M 41.3K 200
This book is finished! This is book one, a second one will be made! This is all for fun so please no hate. This book will include Asra, Julian, Nadi...