The Tomboy and the Player | ✔

De pix3lwhore

Alex has had his eyes set on Stacey ever since they were in middle school. She did too. With neither of them... Mai multe

F A C E • C L A I M S
1: Plans
2: Beer Anyone?
3: Playing Catch
4: Irony at its Best
5:Walk with me
6: Shopping
7: Games are dangerous
8: Fuck feelings
9: Only for a minute
10: For the sake of it
11: Hold me, Leave me
12: Why?
13: Grey
14: Interrogation
15:Distance
16: Flights
17: Gone
19: New Perspective
20: That fucking phone
21: Him
22 : Oh shit
23: Events of Unfortunate Things
24: Mistakes, everyone has them
25: Big decisions
26 : Drama to spare
27: Apologies aren't for everyone
28: Starting Over
29: Weddings Are More Exciting When Theres Cake
30: Endings to New Beginnings (Epilogue)
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs
ʙᴄ , 1
ʙᴄ, 2
ʙᴄ 2, ᴘᴛ. 2
updates!

18: Time flies

1.2K 38 9
De pix3lwhore

STACEY

3 years.

3 years have passed since I saw him. I kept going like I promised but it took some time to get use to him not being here.

I pursued my dream in art although it took some bumps. Leslie and I were closer than ever and I apologized for when I reacted harshly to her trying to help me.

A sigh escapes my lips as I get onto the city bus, heading to the cafe. Once I get there I go to the back and change into my uniform.

"Stacey"

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly from hearing Jacob's voice. I bite my tongue to stop myself from telling him to fuck off.

Turning around slowly, I face him, "Hey" I fake a smile.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

I give him a look and cross my arms, "No, I have school"

"Right college" he rubs his neck, "How about this Friday?"

"No Jacob" I respond, my mind going to my birthday on Friday.

I head to the register as Diego steps through the door. The bells on the doors sound as he walks in and I throw him a smile.

"Hello my favorite shithead" he smirks.

"Hey my favorite dickwad"

"Are you excited for your birthday?" He asks, taking out his wallet to pay for the black coffee he always gets.

I give him a small smile, "Not really"

He sighs, "You know you changed alot, you're softer now. I like it"

"You should still watch out for my punches though" I smile.

"Yeah.." He rubs his arm, "Almost landed me in the hospital for that one"

I shrug, taking the money from him and putting in it the register, "You deserved it"

He nods, "Fair game" he grabs the coffee and takes a sip, "We still doing movie night?"

I move him aside so I can take care of other customers, "Yeah, but I have to check in on Dan"

He gives me a look, "Stacey, you know she's always okay because she's always with Grey"

I shake my head as I take someone's order, "That's not what I meant"

He looks at me for a few moments before his eyes widen, "Ohh, oh"

I didn't just want to check on Daniela to see if she was okay but to see if she was emotionally stable. Alex leaving didn't just take a toll on me, it obviously took a toll on her too.

After talking and discussing with Diego about the plans for tonight, I spend the rest of the two hours of my shift taking orders and delivering food to tables.

"Here you go" I smile at a brown haired little girl with her mom as I set the hot chocolate in front of her.

"Thank you!" She giggles, giving me a toothy smile.

After my last table I quickly change back into my clothes and as I walk out of the cafe Aeron greets me.

"Hey beautiful" he gives me a smile as he grabs my waist.

A cold breeze hits me and I tug my jacket tighter around me, leaning into his touch. He grabs my chin and connects our lips.

"You taste like chocolate" he laughs, licking his lips.

I roll my eyes playfully, giving him a smile, "Come on, we got to go"

We get into his car and drive towards my apartment. I get out of the car and face him, "You're not coming?" I ask.

He shakes his head giving me a warm smile, "I have to go take care of my little brother tonight, I'll see you tomorrow"

He gives me one last kiss and waits for me to get inside the building before driving off. A permanent smile remains on my lips as I make my way upstairs.

I mentally face palm for not remembering to go visit Daniela so I just call her.

The phone picks up on the third ring, "Hey Daniela"

A small moan comes from the phone then a deep chuckle, "Grey stop it, I'm on the phone" she whisper yells.

The two idiots don't even know I can hear them.

After a few seconds she answers, "Hey Stacey" I can hear the smile in her voice.

"I just wanted to check on you, is everything going okay?"

"Yeah everything is gre- Grey!" she screams, I hear laughing and then a loud slap.

"Do that again and I will literally stick your fingers up your ass!" She hisses.

My eyes widen.

"Sorry for that Stacey, how are you doing?"

I take out my keys, trying to unlock my apartment door, "Better than usual I'd have to say"

"Can't say the same for me" I hold back a laugh when I basically can see her glaring Grey down.

"I see Grey is causing you trouble again" I smile.

"When isn't he?" she sighs and I hear shuffling, "Excited for your birthday?"

I open the door and step inside, seeing Diego and Leslie already in. I hold up a finger telling them to wait and walk down the hall to my room.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

"I'm guessing that's a no"

I throw my phone on the bed after putting it on speaker phone, taking off my scarf and jacket.

"I don't even know exactly, it just seems like a another year is passing and I'm just getting older quicker"

"That's kind of the point" I hear feet running and a girl giggling, "Celeste wants to talk to you"

My mood brightens at the mention of Grey's little sister. "Auntie Stacey!" She yells.

I laugh and fall back on the bed, "Hey munchkin"

"I can't wait to give you your birthday present!" She laughs cutely, "You're going to love it"

"I bet I will"

I hear more shuffling and then Daniela's voice sounds on the phone again, "I'll call you tomorrow Stacey, Grey just spilled juice all over the floor" she grumbles.

I shake my head at their cuteness, "Love you Daniela, stay safe"

"You too!" she yells before hanging up first.

*

After switching into a large t-shirt and sweats I head into the living room where Leslie and Diego are.

I look around the room with a laugh, "You guys came prepared I see"

"What can I say? I like food" Leslie gives me a smile.

My eyes switch from the large pizza in the table to the bowl of popcorn in Diego's lap to the chocolate strawberries on the side table and then to the soda beside the pizza.

I lick my lips, my stomach literally calling for the food. I plop myself right beside Leslie and shove a handful of popcorn in my mouth.

Diego's screams and pushes me into the floor, "You were sitting on the chips!"

I rub my ass, "What the fuck?!" I cry out.

"Idiots" Leslie mutters , sipping on her coke.

After Diego takes up all the chips on the chair and puts it on the table we start the movie.

I'm halfway in the second movie, The Grinch, when I suddenly hear snoring.

I look to my left to see Leslie tucked into Diego's side, both asleep. I let out a groan as I shut off the tv and start cleaning up the mess we made.

After I'm finished, I pull a cover over the two and head to my room. I flop down into my bed face first, sleep slowly taking over me.

*

Friday comes quickly and the next thing I know my apartment is full. Another knock comes to the door and I open it to see Aeron.

"Happy birthday" he smiles. I wrap my arms around his waist and set my chin on his chest.

"I hope your not mad I brought a little company" he reaches behind him and hands me a bottle of Sangria.

I furrow my eyebrows confused, "Where were you hiding tha-"

"Nowhere" he says quickly.

I shake my head and pull him in, "Oh, didn't know you had company" he pinches my ass and I glare him.

He plops down onto the couch, "I've got alcohol!" He yells.

Daniela and Grey's mouths finally separate and he takes her off my counter, my poor counter. Just when they're about to snatch the bottle out of Aeron's hand, he pulls it away.

"First shot to the birthday girl" he smiles at me, getting up and handing me the small glass.

I roll my eyes and grab it, tilting it back. My throat burning, "Wooo!" I yell excitedly.

"We're going out" Daniela states with a huge smirk on her face.

My eyes widen, "What?! Don't tell me you planned this" I look down at my shorts and large t-shirt.

"Uh, why do you think I'm in this uncomfortable tight dress Grey told me to wear?" She stares down Grey and he simply shrugs with a small smile on his face.

Leslie grabs my hand, "Come on"

"No!" I whine as she pulls me into my room. Daniela follows along, leaving the boys in the living room.

"Because I know you won't wear a dress I'm making you wear this" she hands me a red skirt with a criss-cross pattern on the sides, so it shows a strip of my thighs and hip.

I let out a sigh and tug it on over my lace underwear, "Where's the top?" I deadpan.

She slaps a strapless red crop top in my palm, "Put it on"

Daniela snorts, taking a sip of her wine. Where did she get that from?

I put the it on quickly and they turn me towards the mirror, "You look beautiful" they smile at me and I smile back.

*

"Really? The club, for my birthday?!" I groan

"Don't be such a downer" Diego teases, wrapping his arm around Leslie.

I scrunch up my face when a I cold breeze hits my skin, why couldn't I just stay home and eat?

I feel a presence behind and soon I'm wrapped in tight arms, "I promise you'll have fun Stace" he whispers.

I freeze, swallowing hard. Alex was the only person who called me that, I shake my head and turn to Aeron.

"I know, but I just wanted to eat"

He laughs, "Okay, how about we go to the store and pick up some of your favorite food later?"

"Sounds great" I sigh happily.

We enter the building and I get pulled to the bar by Daniela, Grey following behind us. I forgot that he doesn't say much around people.

He's always looks happy when he's talking with Daniela though and that makes me happy.

Dan shoves a beer into my hand, "Drink"

"Wha-"

"Drink!" She commands.

Scared of what she might do to me if I don't drink it, I take 3 big gulps and actually feel refreshed.

She throws me a smile and hugs me, "Happy birthday!" She chuckles.

I roll my eyes and look down at the bottle, "I'm guessing this is my gift"

She shrugs hooking her arm around Grey's, "Potato, potatwah" Grey shakes his head and takes a swig of his drink.

After a few—okay, a lot—more drinks Daniela suddenly screams, "THIS IS MY SONG!" She squeals and grabs Grey by the collar of his shirt, kissing him hard.

I gag, "Get a room"

She pulls him to the dance floor and they move to the beat of the song.

"Care to dance?"

I whip my head around to see Aeron, I blink hard. Stop thinking about him.

I place my hand in his, "Sure"

*

"Whooo! Fuck yeah!" I grab the whole bottle of Vodka sitting on the bar and guzzle it down. A warm feeling settles in my chest and my skin tingles.

"Let's get naked" I slur.

"Woah, okay that's enough drinking for you" Aeron snatches the bottle out of my hand.

"No, gimme" I reach for the bottle.

He faces the bartender, "I'm sorry about her" he lays a 50 dollar bill on the counter and grips my waist tightly.

"Come on"

"Noooooo" I whine, pulling away from him, "Where's Diego and Leslie? Daniela! Grey!" I call out.

"You're going to have a serious hangover. Every one already left"

"Well that was mean" I pout and face him.

He kisses my nose and starts walking to the exit, "I told them to baby"

"Oh, well you're mean"

He sets me down in his car, "Do you want to stay with me tonight"

"Nope! You're a meanie"

He sighs, "Stacey.."

"Uh-uh" I shake my head, "Just take me home"

"You're so difficult when you're drunk" he mutters and starts the car.

Soon we're in front of the apartment buildings, I get out the car and start walking but he grabs my hand.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with me for the night?" He asks me with concern.

I blink, sobering up a little, "I'll be fine" I give him a soft kiss on the cheek and turn around, walking into the building.

"I love you!" He yells.

My eyes widen and I turn around, "Shhh, you're so loud"

He lets out a laugh, "Night Stacey"

I give him a small grin, "Night Aeron"

As soon as I'm in my apartment I take off my clothes and throw it across the room, grabbing the bottle Aeron brought earlier and drinking its remaining contents.

My head starts buzzing and I start to forget that Aeron just told me that he loved me.

Thank god.

A knock comes to the door and I let out a groan, going to open it with the bottle still in my hand. I swing the door open and choke on my saliva.

The bottle slips out of my hand and shatters into pieces, and right now my heart feels that way. Like its shattering into pieces all over again.

Tears slip down my cheeks as I let out a heavy breath, "A-Alex?"

He looks just as stunned as me as his eyes sweep over my frame, "Stacey"

×××

*clears throat*
*sips tea*

YESSSSSS!!!!

Hope you're just as glad as I am to have Alex back

I love you guys, keep reading for more!

Love Cici:)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

328K 4.7K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
67.3K 1.8K 31
Riley Peterson is offered an amazing job opportunity which she grabs with both hands. A chance to finally become the interior designer she has always...
955K 15.7K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...