Apocalylacopa

By elkata8

The zombie outbreak started around two years ago and now John finds himself cornered by the decaying zombie... More

1
2

3

0 0 0
By elkata8

The brunette shorty ran as fast as she could until she hit something hard and fell on the cement.
-Oh, motherfa-
-Ah-ah! Language.-John put his hand in front her offering help.
The other boy just looked at her and rubbed his shoulder.
-Ouch!
-Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to look in front of me while running from zombies. And it's your own fault! Why are you wearing dark in the dark?!
-Fashion...?-John patted his boyfriend and smiled.
-How rude!
-Yeah, I know.
And while those two were drama bitches a poor soul lost its life behind them. It looks like the girl had been attacked by a group of zombies and their corpses now make a path of her way.

-We should be friends.
-Yes, we should.
Both boys smiled at the girl in front of them. She looked at them weirdly but just shrugged it off.
-Okay, I'm Anna Abril.-she shook hands with both of them and smiled.
-My names is John and next to me is-
A sudden ray of light shined on them and they looked up in disbelief.
-There is electricity...
-Do we run?
-I guess...
Continuing the search but now with new company and running the protagonists of our story fucking attracted the attention of a lot of zombies who just wanted to get some break and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 241 11
Mahi's Bond with everyone brotherhood stories only
5.1M 167K 43
"They were like three half-naked supermodels with bedhair and matching movie star grins. What did I get myself into...?." Serena Jones an eighteen ye...
419K 10.8K 61
in·fat·u·a·tion • /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something
54.3K 3.5K 34
အမြဲပင်၀တ်တဲ့ ငါဘလူးဂျင်းရယ်... ငါ့အသည်းလောက် အသက်လောက်ချစ်တဲ့ အသည်းလေးချစ်ရေ..... ဘလူးဂျင်းဟောင်းလေး ဟောင်းတဲ့ထိ၀တ်တဲ့သူ......" နှလုံးသွေးများ ရပ်တဲ...