20 Minutes Left

By guilty_gen0cider

Twenty minutes before the new year, an introverted stenographer accidentally gets locked in a bathroom. With... More

[8] ° Signal
[7] ° Knock Knock
[6] ° Go Go
[5] ° Fun Boyz
[4] ° No More Dream
[3] ° Likey
[2] ° TT
[¤] ° Young Forever
[1] ° Run
Special {1}
Special {2}
Special {3}
Special {4}
lit
Special {5}
Special {7}
[8]
[8.X]

Special [7.5]

811 45 3
By guilty_gen0cider

In which Jeongyeon is too pretty and Taehyung is too handsome.

~•♤•~

        There's no denying that Taehyung is drop dead gorgeous. He could knock air out of your lungs just by looking at you with his penetrating gaze, with a smug upturn of his perfectly shaped lips, with a face seemingly crafted by the gods themselves. He looks completely surreal, and his face is one of the reasons he caught Jeongyeon's attention (and heart). Look at him from any angle—you won't have any blackmail material on him. His deep voice is a bonus too. Jeongyeon likes his voice; so masculine and something out of her wild fantasies. He looks and sounds unbelievable, but it's the fact that he knows this that makes her mad and crazy. He knows he's that good-looking, so he carries himself as if he's untouchable; not in the douchebag way, just someone so superior he could step on your face and you'd feel blessed. It's a reputation now.

        That confidence is a turn on . . . but sometimes Jeongyeon wishes people would lay off her man.

        He could make anyone question their sexuality. It's infuriating. Not only does she have to worry about fawning girls, she has more competition now that boys are turning gay for him.

        That's why Jeongyeon finds herself silently seething when she catches Jimin wrapping his arms around Taehyung from behind, all too affectionate and bubbly and they're both smiling, their voices in a low volume because they're in the middle of an almost empty library. Almost empty because she's there. It makes Jeongyeon wanna burn Jimin. And Taehyung looks like he's lowkey flirting back by pawing at his best friend's hands.

        Motherf—

       They're best friends—Taehyung and Jimin. That's okay. She can tolerate the fact that Jimin is on par with her in terms of closeness. After all, he's spent more time with Taehyung than her back in their childhood. Jimin's bisexual though, and it's threatening Jeongyeon like a pitchfork in fire. Taehyung is in a romantic relationship with Jeongyeon but Jimin has his arms around her man goddamnit.

        She stands up, does an unnecessary hair flip to boost her game, picks up her books, and approaches them with a shady smile. It's the questionable kind, the kind that she puts on when she's obviously up to no good, plotting or scheming because she's just like that.

        And Taehyung recognizes it from a mile away. He's been a victim of that smile. Reminds him of what she's capable of.

       "Taehyung, I almost didn't see you there." She glances at Jimin. "Hey there, Jimin."

       "Hi Jeongyeon," Jimin greets, smiling back. He's cute, and she would've found the smile cordial and endearing if it weren't for the position he's in. "Aren't you supposed to be in class? It's Tuesday, y'know."

      "Oh, I totally know," she drawls and takes a seat beside Taehyung, supposedly Jimin's seat but he's busy back hugging her boyfriend. "But my teacher's giving us free time in the lib. Research and shit. What're you guys up to?" There's a glint in her eyes that Taehyung doesn't miss when she turns her body to their direction. "People would assume a lot from what you two are doing right now."

        Jimin raises an eyebrow. How dare he. "Uhm, it's nothing lewd though, just a bro hugging his bro."

        Jeongyeon nods in a manner that screams are you sure about that? and swallows the urge to snarl at him.

        "Jimin, Park Jimin." There's someone calling Jimin's attention and when all of them look at the caller, they see Jimin's classmate. Jeon something. "We were supposed to start brainstorming for the presentation on Thursday. You're the only one missing."

        "We have a meeting here? Right now?"

        "Yeah. Come on before the others go."

        Taehyung looks up at Jimin who bids them a temporary goodbye before they're left alone. And goodness was Jeongyeon revelling in satisfaction to finally have Taehyung left alone by his best friend. All to herself.

        He looks at her, lips breaking into a grin. "What's with you?"

        "Huh?" comes out in a snarky tone.

        "We weren't doing anything dirty—and no, he wasn't flirting with me if that's what you thought."

        "Uh, no," she drawls. "I never thought he's flirting with you. I just think you're the one flirting. Lowkey too."

        And he has the audacity to giggle. "Are you jealous?"

        She scoffs, leans close. "Please. He doesn't even have a shot."

        He smirks. Apparently he's up for teasing, and Jeongyeon refuses to show any signs of what the fuck does that smirk mean? She runs her left hand backwards through her soft, long hair. Taehyung would've done that for her. Her right hand though . . .

        Taehyung feels it crawl forward on his thigh, then inward, not grasping firmly or anything; just light enough to let him know that it's there, doing nothing but at the same time making him feel everything. And when his eyes enlarges, he looks around just in case. He doesn't want a violation.

        She tilts her head. When she gazes at him, it's simultaneously mesmerizing and threatening, he could choke on it. "You seem to have a delayed response there. Don't you agree with me?"

        "On which part exactly?" He doesn't stammer. Impressive.

        "He doesn't have a shot." The hand inches further, and it's close, too close, he wishes his slacks were out of the fucking way. "Right?"

        And this is where Taehyung decides to see if she'd do anything else besides this; tease him. She's not gonna do this, right? In public? They're not the kind of couple who'd perform public display of affection just to satisfy themselves a little. And he knows Jeongyeon's aiming for the honor list so a major violation like this one is a big, fat NO. But looking at her right now . . . he feels dubious. And so he dares.

        "And what if he does?"

~•♤•~

        When Jimin comes back with some papers in hand and mind in the process of sorting his mental to-do list, he sees the couple too close to one another. They don't seem to be kissing, thank goodness. Sometimes he doesn't like it, not because he's into any of them, but because he's single and craving for a relationship. She's whispering something to his ear. While Jeongyeon looks like she's enjoying the state they're in, Taehyung on the other hand looks paralyzed. When Jimin's seven feet away, he . . .  holy shit did Jeongyeon just zip his pants up?

        He froze. It takes a couple of agonizing seconds before the thought of how weird it looked dawns in him.

        What . . . the fuck?

        His mouth opens, but he doesn't need to speak for their attention because Jeongyeon catches sight of him. Then she pulls back from Taehyung's space. She smiles, looking brighter this time. Taehyung though . . . . Jimin decides not to question the thin layer of sweat on his forehead, that far-away look on his face when they look at each other.

        "I, uh, should go." Jimin mumbles, and Taehyung comically sputters.

        "Wait, wait, did you just—you wouldn't tell—we weren't—"

        "I didn't see anything. I don't know you."

        Jeongyeon smirks, gleeful. "See you around, Jimin."

        "Uh, sure." No. Of all places to do that, you chose the library. He shudders.

~•♤•~

        When Jeongyeon gets jealous, she doesn't push Taehyung away and hate him for being so attractive and easy to entertain. She pulls him closer instead. Kind of like baiting a fish. Her . . . incentives are more than okay for him.

        When Taehyung gets jealous, he has this possessive aura in the guise of a chummy smile and heavy-lidded eyes—combined with that smooth arm swipe around her waist, that is. He prefers looping his arm around her shoulders when she's wearing strapless dresses that show off her collarbones. And if he surpasses his limit, he'd throw hands. . . .

        Not at a girl.

        Goodness no, his parents raised a gentleman. He doesn't dare raise a hand on girls, nor boys. Unless necessary. No to violence though.

        The thing is, Jeongyeon's like Taehyung in some ways. She's just as attractive as him, that even she could make straight girls crack their necks to look at her when she passes by. Their stares would be either out of admiration or envy. You'd think he'd get turned off by the number of girls lusting for their oppa but no, it's one of Jeongyeon's features that he finds just as interesting as her personality. She's not girly, but there are occasions where she'll remind you how feminine she can be.

        The person across her is her polar opposite. Where Jeongyeon is all devil-may-care and coolheaded, Nayeon is perky and high-spirited. Even their fashion sense collide like oil and water.

       "This haircut really suits you," Nayeon says. Not without a tilt of her hair and a hair tuck, and that . . . awful smile. There's nothing wrong with her smile, but Taehyung doesn't like it.

        Taehyung stands by the water fountain, watching the whole thing unfold. Jeongyeon gets distracted from organizing her locker, and Nayeon obviously likes her attention. They don't seem to notice him despite their near distance. He agrees with Nayeon though. The bob cut frames her small face perfectly.

        "You really think so?" Jeongyeon asks genuinely.

        "Mhm. In fact, try putting a clip on here." Nayeon eagerly touches her head, pink tingeing her cheeks and bunny teeth full on display as she plays with Jeongyeon's hair.

        "Aish, you're just messing it up."

        Nayeon giggles, but stops. Jeongyeon fluffs her fringe back into place.

        "Say, are you free on Friday?"

        Now that's his cue to interfere. He walks forward, stops close next to Jeongyeon—closer than Nayeon is to Jeongyeon just to make a point—and grabs one of the books in Jeongyeon's locker.

        "Tae?" Jeongyeon seems surprised.

        "Hi Nayeon," Taehyung greets. Friendly smile. He then looks at Jeongyeon. "We were supposed to meet at the lib, y'know."

        "What? No."

        "You prolly didn't see my text then. We should get going."

        "Oh," Nayeon blurts, looking directly at the other girl. "Are you still free on Friday?"

        Taehyung inwardly curses. Does this girl not get the memo?

        Jeongyeon nods, but Taehyung shoves her book to her chest. A little too roughly.

        "No, she's isn't."

        "But she just nodded—"

        "No, she didn't. We're going out on Friday." Taehyung slightly scowls at Jeongyeon, who's shooting him a glare. "I can't believe you forgot our date."

        "What—we didn't pla—"

        "Anyway, you should run along," he says to Nayeon. "Jeongyeon and I are gonna get busy. Bye."

        Nayeon opens her mouth, and when Taehyung burns her whole existence with his impassive stare, she steps back, then bows to Jeongyeon. "Bu-bye, Jeongyeon. Maybe some other time . . . ?"

        There is no other time, unless you just wanna be friends with her. Just friends. The couple watches her leave.

        Bewildered, Jeongyeon finally turns to Taehyung, who grabs her textbook and shoves it back in the locker for her.

        "Uhm . . . how long have you been watching us?"

        "Long enough to make me personally remind you that you . . . belong to me." He doesn't lean close, doesn't encage her between him and the locker, doesn't touch her, because no to pda in school; but she imagines him grabbing her waist and suffocating her with his lips, grinding himself on her to mark his territory.

        She's never gonna admit she just imagined that to him.

        "A . . . are you jealous?" She scoffs. "Of a girl no less?"

        "She's a pretty girl. You might say yes to her."

        "You are jealous." She crosses her arms in disbelief. "She just wanna be friends with me."

        "Sure."

~•♤•~

Re-edited and will be polished in the near future. Just, why can't I find the alignment feature? And why the hell is there no indenting feature. My goodness. This is totally far from the Sana-Taehyung-Jeongyeon shot but I like this one better lol. What do you guys think? Also, I may not be responding to your comments but trust me, I read them most of the time to keep myself motivated. You guys are the best.

8/2/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 764 50
"I don't usually say I love you too." How would you like to end your own story? How can you say that your story has ended, if it hasn't started? Her...
65.3K 4.4K 54
They met at the wrong time. They met at the wrong situation. Will love be able to make it right? A JeongMin Fanfiction.
42.5K 2.6K 56
What if Jeongyeon is not a part of TWICE?, not an idol but a simple girl. Meanwhile Taehyung remains the same, one of the member of BTS. What happen...
49.7K 2.6K 7
↠ in which she returns to her dreadful hometown and accidentally re-encounters her old paramour, who is only but a month away from getting married cr...