Food Fantasy Crashdown

By LuckyKittty-Meow

It would be a normal day if it wasn't for the fact the multiverse are colliding and the food souls are being... More

Helping the Sad- HP (1)

A Normal Day

14 1 2
By LuckyKittty-Meow

Brownie was going through the restaurant, dropping off food as he walked. He looked over at Napoleon Cake. Napoleon Cake was also delivering food. Master Attendant was watching making sure everything was okay. It was almost time to close up.

The last few customers trickled out. "GOOD JOB FOOD SOULS!" Mini Master Attendant yelled as they ran at us. Their small teapot head bobbling around. Everyone came back and started to clean stuff up when an earthquake struck. Strange lights appeared in the center of the restaurant. They swirled and blinked. Before they all came together and a circular doorway opened up.

Cold Rice Shrimp Hugs Madam Master Attendant. "Mommy, what's that portal for" just as those words fell out of her mouth everyone started to get dragged into the portal.
Last thing Brownie saw was Ichi opening the door and just staring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC