Dating The Fame

By _Leahh

Can Genesis deal with the slander from the media, obsessive stalkers, betrayal and the trust issues? All of t... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: G Shit
Chapter 2: Drunken
Chapter 3: Making A Move
Chapter 4: Don't Mind
Chapter 5: All The Stars
Chapter 6: Cravings
Chapter 7: I Am Not
Chapter 8: The Kiss
Chapter 9: Gardening Tool
Chapter 10: Brother
Chapter 11: Mine
Chapter 12: Meeting the Fam
Chapter 13: Twitter Fingers
Chapter 14: NYC
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Should've Told You
Chapter 17: Body II Body
Chapter 18: Blondie
My Heart
Chapter 19: Past
Chapter 20: Leaked
Chapter 21: Don't Look Back
Chapter 22: You Should Stay
Chapter 23: Different Now
Chapter 24: Serenity
Chapter 25: The Weekend
Chapter 26: The Awards
Chapter 27: Opportunites
Chapter 28: Controlling
Chapter 29: Desperado
Chapter 30: Tore Up
Chapter 32: Kick off
Chapter 33: Pride
Chapter 34: Monica
Chapter 35: Twenty-Three
Chapter 36: Twenty Three pt. 2
Chapter 37: Timing is Everything
Chapter 38: Mistake
Chapter 39: Chill Bill
Chapter 40: Substance
Chapter 41: Circle of Life
Chapter 42: Holiday
Chapter 43: VA

Chapter 31: Moving On

1.4K 83 59
By _Leahh

**A/N: Hi, Leah here and I needed to point out a few things. I usually put these at the end but I needed to get this out before you read the chapter. Firstly, I completely fucked up this timeline and had to go back and edit it from the beginning. So for my loyal readers, Genesis meets Chris at the video shoot back in January. Which means now they are in August, approaching September which will be addressed in the next few chapters.

The next two things are something I wanted to add to the book that I hope you guys won't mind. I want to give more of a visual, since I notice books that I like give more photos. So more photos for here on out. Also, lastly, for my nasties more intimate scenes. More Rated R because I feel like (even though Tremaine said this) it wouldn't be Chris if it wasn't a little nasty cause y'all know he too freaky (LMAOOOO). But I also want Chris and Genesis' relationship to be so much more than just sex so not mostly. So I hope you guys don't mind and agree with me. Also give me feedback on what other factors you think I should add or change to make it better. I'm so open for opinions and options, babes.

Thank you, on with the chapter.**

Genesis,

"Seriously, I'm fine."

I rolled my eyes for the fifth time. I was on FaceTime with Logan since she was at my parents house with Giana. It's been a week and a half since the altercation and I could finally use make up to cover the small cuts that was left. Other than that, I am on crutches since my ankle is sprained. Or should I say a crutch since I only have one for my right foot.

Chris and I moved into our new place late last week and since his tour kicks off this weekend, he's been slightly overactive. Leaving me in the house alone majority of the time but I have Chris' pit, Bruno, and Ryan. Ryan being my new personal bodyguard. He's a big and buff, a tough guy but a sweetheart when it comes to me. At first I was annoyed at having a bodyguard but Chris wasn't taking any objections.

"I'm just saying, if y'all got the girls information send it to me! I promise you I will give every single one of them they round." Logan grumbles.

For the past fifteen minutes she's been going on about how pressing charges on the girls is cool, but not what she would've done. She wants to go from house to house beating every girl thats associated ass. I can't lie and say the thought haven't crossed my mind but I have to be mature about this.

"I called you to show you the house. Do you want to see or not?"

"Yessss, we looking." Logan whines.

"Or," Giana butts in. "We can always come and visit you and see it in person."

"Absolutely not. Y'all know Chris goes on tour in two days. It'll be a waste of trip for y'all to come up here and then leave tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, tell Chris I'm still waiting on my tickets." Giana says, I pursed my lips.

"I got them already. Now will you hoes shut the hell up and look." I spat while flipping my camera.

"Oop."

"Oh no she didn't."

"Yeah, I did. I'm talking to you too, Giana, since you wanna go and lose your virginity without telling me!" I exclaim, my feelings were lowkey hurt. Well it's nothing low key about it. I am pressed.

"Technically I did tell you when I told Logan, knowing she was going to tell you. I would've told you directly just wasn't sure how you'll react."

"You're right, cause I would of choked your ass for considering it. You're only sixteen, Gia." I sigh.

"But I've known him since I was thirteen and we've been dating for a year now." She huffs.

"I don't care."

"Okay, not to get in the middle of this argument but the decor is cute sis." Logan says.

"I know right, I'm obsessed with it." I snicker as I get up from the couch going towards the kitchen.

"Do you and Chris need somebody to house sit while y'all gone?" Logan asks.

"Already got one."

"What?! Why you ain't call me?"

"Cause Chris just got another dog last month and we need someone to watch them. I know your ass isn't a dog person so–if I'm being honest–I didn't even consider you."

Logan pursed her lips. "I mean, I could've put up with it for....how long y'all gonna be gone?"

"Two months at the least."

"Oh hell no." I laugh.

I went around showing them the backyard, to the downstairs office and guest bedrooms. I was sorta hopping around since I left my crutch by the couch but I honestly was tired of using it. Just as I was about to make my way upstairs, I hear the garage door open and close.

"What are you doing?" The deep voice boomed through the halls. I sigh and glance over at Ryan as he stood behind me with his arms crossed. "Why are you up on your feet without your crutches?"

"Because I can walk fine without it."

"Uh uh, who is that?" Logan practically screamed through the phone.

"Go sit down." Ryan says sternly.

I kissed my teeth and made my way back over to the couch before turning my attention to my phone.

"That's Ryan, I told you about him. Remember I said I got a bodyguard?"

"Ohh yeah, the latino guy."

"Latino?" Ryan raised his eyebrow as he chuckled. "Genesis, I'm Irish."

I blinked up at him, before turning to my phone. "Is that not what I said?"

"Bitch you said Latino." Logan instigates as Ryan smack his lips.

"I was kidding!" I laugh. "I was just playing, I know that Ryan."

I did not. But I do now.

"Whatever. We gotta go anyways."

"Where y'all goin?!" Both Giana and Logan questions. I rolled my eyes and ended the call since they were too invested in my business.

"Where we going?" I asks.

Ryan laughs. "The doctors. You got this one last appointment before the tour."

"Oh. Where's Chris?"

"He's with his tech crew, I guess or rehearsals possibly." He shrugs. "I keep tabs on you not him, now let's go Lil' bit."

I scoff. "Don't call me that."

He laughs as I stood up. I was already dress in tights and a baseball jersey as I slid on some nike slides, the only type of shoes that doesn't irritate my foot. Ryan held the door open for me that led to the garage and out to the driveway where his truck resides.

"You know I damn near have to jump in this truck every time. Too damn big." I complained which Ryan grew accustom to.

"I can pick you up." He offers.

"I'm good."

He laughs as we both got in and he started the truck. As he pulled off he held his phone in his hand trying to pick the right playlist.

These past fews days I spent most of the time with Ryan. So far I know that he is 25, has a girlfriend, he used to be a boxing trainer before he got this job and that he's Irish.

"So if this appointment goes well and the doctor says I no longer need crutches, you won't have anything to hold against me." I tease.

Ryan blue eyes never left the road as he smirked, "I'm sure I'll find something."

"Honestly I don't even know why Chris hired you. I'm nobody important, I don't need a bodyguard." I huff.

"You've been saying that since the day I met you." He chuckles. "Well if you didn't need a body guard you would've never got hurt in the first place. I'm sure I don't need to address how you are somebody important, either. But you have a guy who loves you and wants to make sure you're safe and protected at all times."

"Would you hire a someone for your girlfriend, Chloe, is it?"

He nods, "If I was as big as Chris with just as much hatred towards me, yes. And if my girlfriend was as stubborn as you, definitely."

Instead of replying, we rode the rest of the way in silence. When we got to the doctors office they immediately took me to the back which Ryan followed close behind.

"You don't have to come back here with me," I sigh growing slightly annoyed by his presence.

"Yes, I do. So I can tell the doctor exactly what you been up to." He grinned while holding the back room door open for me.

The appointment breezed by, and just as I expected I didn't need the crutches anymore. The doctor just instructed that I keep my ankle wrapped for the next few days then I'll be back to normal.

I tried calling Chris after the appointment but he never answered. Instead I convinced Ryan to take me out for tacos instead. Most of the day went by and when we got back home, Ryan had to scope the place out first. He claims it's basic bodyguard training 101. Though once everything was clear he left leaving me to my lonesome flipping through tv channels while occasionally checking my phone to see when Chris would be home.

Then the familiar chirp from our security system caused me to perk up.

"Bae, where you at?!" He called from the foyer.

"In here."

I could hear Chris footsteps through the hall before he appeared, dropping his duffle bag from his shoulders.

"Hey you," He bent down and pecked my lips.

"Hi. I missed you, I've been bored all day," I frown as he laid his head in my lap and swung his legs up on the couch.

"I'm sorry, babe. We added a new set today so rehearsals was cut throat." He says as he closed his eyes. "What did the doctor say?"

"Few more weeks wrapped up and I'm back in six inch heels." I smile while twisting my ankle around.

He kissed his teeth. "You barely wear heels now."

"Well I wanna try, if imma keep up with these girls I need to."

Chris furrowed his eyebrow. "Keep up with who? Girl, you're a winner ain't no competition."

"Baby you're a winner. It didn't even take you twelve rounds to do it, you got the title now." I sang as he smacked his lips.

"Corny ass," He chuckled. "I'm forreal, though babe. If anything other girls need to try to keep up with you and how flawless you are."

"I'm starting to think you're just tryna tell me what I wanna hear.....and it's working." I kissed his lips. "But due me a favor a sing a little bit for me." He rolled his eyes and sat up as I laugh. "Please! Just the chorus!"

"You're such a fan." He teased. I smile.

"You right. I luhhh you, Chris Brown. Can I have your autograph?"

He smirked. "I can think of some places to sign my name. Ion even need a pen." He says as he picks me up to straddle him.

I raised my eyebrow, "So how are you gonna sign—oooh I see." I giggled as he began nibbling and kissing on my neck.

He bit his lip and pulled my shirt over my head. Once my shirt was off he reached up my back and grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head back to expose more of my neck. I moan out of shock as his tongue ran down my neck to the top of my bra. He's never pulled my hair before and I was slightly turned on by the action and also relieved I wasn't wearing my favorite wig.

His lips pressed against my jawline as he slowly released my hair before kissing me lustfully. I moan into the kiss and began rolling my hips causing him to groan as he harden under me. My hands ran up his shirt as he sucked and pulled on my bottom lip. Just when he unclasp my bra, I took his white tee and pulled it over his head. Once his shirt was off I slid my hand into his sweatpants, gripping his member firmly making him twitch.

"Upstairs." I whisper against his lips as I stroke his warm member.

"I got a better idea." He smirks as he wraps his arm around my waist and stands up, my legs still around his torso.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I kissed along his jaw and ear while he made our way upstairs. My bare chest pushed up against his as he tights his grip on me while walking past our bedroom and to the bathroom. He sits me on the bathroom counter, as I look at him confused he kisses me passionately.

"Take these off." He tapped my tights before pulling away with my bottom lip in between his teeth.

I obeyed his wishes as he stepped away and cut the shower on. As I kicked my tights off he slid off his sweats and boxers before reaching for my hand and pulling me into the shower. The water hit my back first as he wasted no time attacking my lips again while his hands massaged my breast. I moan when his tongue fought with mine and began stroking his member, teasing him with sudden squeezes. He curse at my movement and slap my hand away before aggressively spinning me around and pushing me up against the glass.

I bit my lip as he bent me forward, his tip toying with my entrance. Just before he entered me, he grabbed yet another fist full of my hair yanking my head back as he slammed his full length in me. I moaned loudly as he grunts out in bliss. This nigga always going raw every since the first time. I definitely need to pack up on birth control and Plan B for this tour.

"S-shit." I shut my eyes tight as Chris right hand kept a tight grip on my hair, his left hand was up and massaging my nipples all while he sucked on my neck and still making deep strokes from the back.

"Look at me." He moans in my ear as I move my hips back into him. "Damn, keep doing that shit babe."

I nodded and threw it back at him, meeting his strokes. At this point my moans were uncontrollable, my breathing was rigid and the knot was slowly but surely forming in my stomach. But I was gonna hold out since Chris seems to be loving it. I picked up my pace, taking Chris deeper inside of me as the water ran down his chest to down my legs.

"Fuck, hell no. I'm not about to be no bitch and bust quick." He grunts before pulling out, and turning me around. In one swift movement he lifted me up, taking on of my legs and placing it on his shoulder as he slid in me.

My eyes began rolling to the back of my head as I clawed at his shoulders. My moans quickly switched to whimpers as he kept a steady and quick pace. The sensational feeling running up my spine as I released myself onto him. Chris thumb rubbed over my throbbing center as I rode out my orgasm while his thrusting never wavered. Few minutes Chris grunts and tuck his head in the crook of my neck before he pulls out and release his load out onto my stomach.

>>>>>>>>>

My eyes squinted open as the front gate buzzer played throughout the house. I sighed and stirred in the bed, kicking Chris who was sprawled out on his stomach.

"Chris." I kicked his leg, he didn't budge. "Chris-a!" I whine slapping his arm.

"Hm?" He hums.

"Somebody is at the door." I sigh since the buzzer kept going off. I'm up now but it was no way in hell I was going downstairs to answer that door.

Chris grunts and sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?"

I checked my phone. "2:44 in the morning, who could that even be?"

It was as if realization hit him as his eyes shot open and he jumped up. I raised my eyebrow as he threw on some shorts he found on the floor.

"Um, I forgot." He mumbled while leaving out the room.

Sighing I stood up and grabbed one of Chris' black wife beater and threw it on. As I went down the steps I could hear the front door open and then sudden commotion. Peaking from the steps I watched as Chris held the door open for Hoody and TJ, daping them up in the process.

"Wassup, nigga? Damn why you ain't answer the phone?" Hoody ask as Chris shook his head.

"My phone probably dead somewhere. Where y'all bags?" He asks. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"In the car, what you got cooking for this tour anyway?" TJ asks while scoping the house out. None of them clearly seeing me.

"Don't worry about it, you'll get to see." Chris grins.

I know I'm supposed to be on good terms with TJ and all for Chris sake, but I definitely wasn't liking the sound of how this was going.

"Chris." I cleared my throat causing all of them to look up at me.

Chris pointed them to the direction of the living room before jogging up the steps to meet me half way.

"What's up?" He ask placing a strand of my hair behind my ear. The back of my head was still throbbing from his bold actions so I had it up in a bun, and I definitely wasn't going to complain.

"What are they doing here?"

Chris bit his lip. "They coming on tour with us. They always do." He shrugs.

"But why? Isn't Mijo and Jamal like enough?" Chris chuckles and kiss my forehead.

"It's fine, baby, don't worry about it. They cool."

Without another word Chris went back downstairs and I rolled my eyes. I really wish I had a say so before TJ started showing his face again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 9.6K 48
Apparently the more you hide your feelings for someone the more you fall for them.
10K 227 23
When 2 worlds collide. 16 year old Bill Kaulitz and 15 year old Genesis Mejia meet and fall in love. The struggles of being a celebrity, the lies, ru...
10.6K 510 19
How do you go through a day of life, when everyone makes you go through hell? [Beware of many writing mistakes]
103K 2.8K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.