꧁༺Shared Trauma- Stranger Thi...

By 1980Bitch

Where one girl falls for two boys at different times over shared trauma .... Violet Henderson is not your ave... More

Shared Trauma
Cast
EDIT
Billy and Steve
Authors Note
SIDE A
~Side A~
The Start Of Something
Mad Max
Mad Max Part 2
Trick Or Treat Freak
Trick Or Treak Freak Part 2
The Pollywog
The Pollywog Part 2
Will The Wise
Will The Wise Part 2
The Spy
The Spy Part 2
The Mind Flayer
The Mind Flayer Part 2
The Gate
The Gate Part 2
Aftermath
Our Sins
The Snowball
GIFFS

Dig Dug

288 6 0
By 1980Bitch

.•.

When Billy woke up he was initially confused to why he was in the back of his camaro with Violet lying on top of him but then memories came flashing back of the two in compromising positions. He couldn't deny the sexual chemistry that was between the two but he felt something more. It was like they were opposite ends of magnets- they were always attracted to each other and he could help but gravitate towards her. It was a scary feeling. Billy had never been in love before so he didn't know what it felt like. He didn't know if he loved Violet- he just knew he wanted to protect her no matter what. Suddenly he felt Violet starting to wake up as her body shuffled around and her eye lids fluttered before fully opening.

Violet was extremely hot. She could feel herself burning up causing her to wake. When she opened her eyes she was extremely disoriented until she turned her head to the boy with a mullet.
"Oh god" she muttered managing to pull herself of his body. She looked at his face which of course already had his signature smirk on it
"Oh god" she said even louder this time.
"Morning sparky" Billy almost whispered sending shivers down Violets spine.
"It's so hot in here" Violet mumbled before grabbing her tee- shirt that had been chucked to the front of the car and quickly putting it on.
"This" Violet started pointing between the two. "This can not- will not happen again. Got it?"
"Sure..."

~§~

"Okay that can't happen again" Violet strongly said as she rolled herself off Billy's sweaty body and to the other side of his bed...

The two had gone back to Billy's to try and get the last bits of the biology project done considering Susan and Neil were out all day but things had escalated yet again.
"That's what you said last time. And the time before that. And then the time before tha-"
"Okay okay I get it" Violet snapped causing Billy to let out a deep chuckle as he propped himself up on his elbow so he could look down on Violet.
"What?" She mumbled feeling his intense gaze
"I don't see why this has to end"
"Because I'm not a slut that just sleeps around" Violet was quick to respond
"What if I said I wouldn't tell anyone" Billy slowly said as he trailed his hand up and down Violets legs
"How do I know I can trust you not to tell anyone"
"You don't... your just going to have to take a risk" Billy said leaning down to place soft kisses on her neck
"So just to be clear... we are not dating. We are like friends with benefits?" Violet asked
"Well minus the friends bit" Billy joked making Violet slap him on the head
"Okay okay I was joking" he quickly retreated his last statement. "So you willing to take a chance on me?"

"Yes"

~§~

Violet had managed to persuade Billy to get out of bed so he could take Max to the arcade so the three were now coming to a stop and Max was quick to get out of the car.
"If your not out in a hour..." Billy said looking at his step sister
"Yeah yeah I'm walking home, I know" Max said, bored of always been threatened
"Hey watch the attitude shit bird" Billy spat before driving off. Violet crawled into the front seat and noticed how tense Billy was
"I don't see why you give her such a hard time" she started but Billy didn't reply and the silence became overwhelming
"Make a right here" Violet said causing Billy to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.
"Why-"
"Just make a right" Violet softly sighed " carry straight on and then pull up to that park"

When they got to the park Violet got out of the car and Billy followed.
"What are we doing here?" Billy questioned not really wanting to go on a tour of Hawkins
"That's where I learned to play basketball" Violet said pointing at the courts before walking over to them.
"You were pretty good that day" Billy complimented remembering how she whooped his teams ass.
"I know, my dad taught me how to play"
"He must be a pretty cool guy" Billy didn't really know what to say- he never had that experience with his dad.
"He was" Violet looked down at her shoes not too sure on whether she should open up to Billy but something just felt right.
"Was?"
"Yeah my dad walked out on us a few years ago. My mom has never really been the same since. That's why I'm always so 'sparky' because I'm constantly mad... I'm mad that he left us. I'm mad that my mom couldn't pull herself together and do her job as a mother so I had to fill her shoes. I'm mad that he hasn't even made a single phone call to check on me or Dustin."
In that moment Billy has a sudden urge to pull Violet into a hug so he could hold her close to make sure no one ever hurt her again. But Billy quickly squashed that feeling not wanting to amuse it- not wanting it to grow into something bigger.
"Look I know what your doing. You think that if you tell me something about you then I'll spill all my feelings." He said about to turn away and walk off but his feet stayed glued to the spot not being able to leave Violet alone.
"No. I'm just trying to make you see that me and you are more alike then you think"
"And how's that?"
"Because we are both broken. We act like everything's okay and like we are on top of the world when in reality we are scared children that just want to be loved but never get that feeling." Violet truthfully admitted and Billy in his head agreed with every word that came out of her mouth but he didn't want to admit that out loud- it would make him weak.

"Come on let's go" he finally said causing Violet to huff at how closed off he was but she followed anyway.
"My mum left me when I was young, like your dad, I wanted her to take me with her but she just left. And then my dad tried to replace her with Susan and Max. That's why I give Max such a hard time" he said when the two were in the car. Violet out instinct went to reach his hand but he tore it away instantly and zoomed off down the road to the arcade. Violet felt pain when he tore his hand away, she wanted to be there for him but she also knew it would take time.
"Thank you for telling me that. You didn't have to." Violet said in such a quiet voice it was barely audible but Billy heard and in response he gave a small nod then put his music on full blast.

~§~

When they got to the arcade they really didn't have to wait for long when Max came running out and clambered into the back seats of the car. Billy who was already annoyed at himself for telling Violet about his past couldn't help but snap at the younger red head as he got a glimpse of the boy she was with the other day.
"The hell I tell you?" Billy demanded causing Violet to jump at his changed tone in voice
"I'm not late" Max strongly responded
"You know what I'm talking about"
"Oh Lucas ?" Max stuttered out. Violet knew that Max could of only been on about one Lucas so she turned her head to see if she could spot the boy she loved like a brother.
"So he has a name now,huh?"
"I-it's a small town okay? We Weren't hanging out" Max looked at Violet for help.
"Yeah hawkins is extremely small and I know Lucas he is a good boy... he wouldn't  hurt a fly" Violet laughed trying to disguise her lie as she knew Lucas could hurt much more then a fly considering he helped take a demogorgan down last year with his sling shot. Billy glanced over at the Henderson girl raising a eyebrow before pushing on
"Hmmmm well, you know what happens when you lie." Violet was surprised that Billy was this cruel to his sister, it was scaring her.
" I'm not lying"

The car then sped of down the road and back to the Hargrove/Mayfield residence. Max quickly hopped out of the car leaving Billy and Violet who were close to follow in her lead. But Violet didn't want to be alone with Billy right now knowing that even though the sourness from his actions with Max was still lingering he would somehow manage to sweet talk his way out of it.
"Hey I'm going to head home now... thanks for today" Violet said prompting Billy to stop and turn to the girl who was still stood near his car.
"Alright then I'll drive you"
"No it's fine I want to walk" Violet said before walking off leaving Billy stood watching her walk away.
Billy was confused. He didn't get what he had done wrong, he was himself... she was fine until that incidence with Max.
"Your going to regret walking away from me like that sparky" Billy muttered before walking inside.

~§~

Violet took the long way home so by the time she got back it was dark. She needed to clear her thoughts. She had always felt a connection with Billy and had always just pushed it off as attraction and nothing more but she couldn't deny how she was drawn to him like a kid is to candy. She wanted more and more and was becoming greedy. Before she didn't want to admit it but it was nice to have someone she could trust to speak about her father. They both had shared trauma from their unstable families which connected them and it didn't matter how hard they both tried to cut that connection off they couldn't. It was there and it was always going to be there.
Violet sighed as she finally realised her feelings for Billy Hargrove. It was tragic. Truly tragic that she had to fall in love with a grade A asshole but she couldn't and didn't want to deny how she felt anymore.

Mutters and sharp whispers pulled Violet out of her depressing thoughts. Violet was sure someone was in her backyard trying to break an entrance so out of instinct she crept to the side of the house and unlocked the box that contained all the electrics. Another thing Violet learned from last year was to always be prepared which is why she stored a pistol in the side of her house just in case another moment came where she needed to protect her self and her brother. As she crept up her garden path she deeply sighed when she noticed that the two figures that were standing over the storm cellar where no threat to her so she lowered the gun and crept over to the two idiots ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.3K 71
"The way he looks at her. Like she's the most important thing in the world to him." "I think she is." Experiment X - that's was she was known as. A d...
4.2M 107K 42
"Two damaged people trying to heal each other is love." He mumbled. In which a boy that came from an abusive home fell in love with a girl who felt l...
18.2K 530 11
{COMPLETED: (in the process of editing) Steve Harrington X Henderson!Reader; sequel to Stranger Things X Henderson!Reader} Everything was over. Will...
54.3K 1.5K 18
Billy has a change of heart. He finds that he has new feelings towards Steve Harrington. But, what happens when Steve is abruptly taken from him by t...