Lightning Strike ||Bakugou Ka...

By _HIGEKI_

||REWRITTEN VERSION IS "AETHERIUS MELANCHOLIA"|| Destiny is believed to control everything. Who you are and w... More

Intro
About the character
The Start
Entrance Exam
First Day
Quirk Test
Trials
Bakugou Katsuki
It's Him
The Truth
He Came
It's time
Waking up to reality
Thoughts
Roaring Sports Festival
Roaring Sports Festival pt2
Cavalry Battle
Breaking Point
The reveal
Emotions
One-on-one
Friends
This feeling
Memories
Internship
Internship pt2
Aftermath
Practical exam
Beautiful
Pool
Training camp
Training camp pt2
Training camp pt3
Cataclysm
The end of All Might
Meeting the family
Dorms
Ultimate moves
Movie night
Old friends
Final exam
Confessions
This isn't real
Things that make saying goodbye hard
The Big Three
Make me feel something
The morning after
Depending on someone
A mouse bites when cornered
First day on the job
Don't worry
Date Day
UPDATE

The rescue

2.2K 106 29
By _HIGEKI_

After the events of the camp, I was taken to a nearby hospital. A couple of Class A students were also hospitalized. Some of them because of the pink smoke and the rest because of critical wounds. I was currently leaning onto the hospital window, the cold breeze running through my hair. The silence was broken by the door opening. 

"I see you're awake". Aizawa said as I turned around. "Surprise, surprise". I deadpanned. His expression turned serious. "We need to talk, right now". He turned around and closed the door, before walking over to the bed and sitting down. He patted the space next to him and I reluctantly sat down. "We found a body". He said, looking me straight in the eyes. "It's your father". He clarified. 

"I know". I confess, but he doesn't look surprised. "Why did you do such a thing?" Grabbing me by the shoulders, he grips me tight. "I thought you were getting better, not worse". His eyes were wide open, anger and sadness mixing in. "I was never getting better or worse, I was always prepared to do this". Removing his hands from my shoulders, I bring my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. 

"Now that you did it... do you feel better? Or worse?" He questioned. 

Do I feel better or worse? I don't know.

"It felt like the most amazing thing in the world". I admit and bite my lip. "But then... the feeling disappeared and I was left with nothing, absolutely nothing". He lets out a sigh. "And then I felt worse, because if I just ran away from him, maybe I could have saved Katsuki". I lean back onto the wall and close my eyes. 

"The scene keeps repeating over and over in my head, his wide scared eyes looking directly into mine equally scared ones". Aizawa shifts closer but I stand up and go over to the window. "You know what's even worse?" I ask. "What?" "I confessed to him and we settled everything, we forgave each other and he told me nothing would happen to me". I chuckle bitterly. "And then he goes ahead and gets kidnapped". 

"What will happen now? I killed a person". Aizawa hurriedly stands up and walks over to me. "You killed a villain in self-defense, that's what you did". He explains and I laugh. "It wasn't self-defense, he accepted his death, he didn't struggle, you know that, right?" I question, but he stays quiet. "Sensei, I miss him". I say and turn to him. "Katsuki? Or your father?" He asks and that made me think. "Both". I reveal. "But I still hate him and I will always hate him... just like I'll always love him". Saying that to another person made me feel lighter. 

"Now, sensei, if you're done with your question, I'd like to rest a bit more". He nods and turns around to leave, before he grabbed a bag and threw it on the bed. "Clean clothes". He explains. "Thank you". He stops in his tracks and looks over at me. We look at each other in silence for a few seconds, before he strides over and hugs me. "You are strong and you did the best you could". When he finished, he let me go and walked out of the room, closing the door behind himself. 

The best I could, huh? That wasn't enough.

_

A ding coming from my phone woke me up. "Who the hell...?" I grab the phone and unlock it. "Izuku?" The message was from Izuku and it said: Be in front of the hospital in 5 minutes. 

"What is going on?" Questioning myself, I get up and grab the clothes Aizawa brought me. Short sleeved graphic tee, black jeans and converse. Quickly dressing up, I exit the hospital just in time to see Iida throw a punch at Izuku. "What the fuck is going on here?!" Walking up to them, I grab Izuku and pull him away. "Iida?" I turn towards him and glare. "Genzai, you're here!" Kirishima exclaimed. I take a moment to look around. Kirishima, Todoroki, Iida, Yaoyorozu and Izuku were here. 

"Can someone explain what the fuck is happening?" I demand, my temper rising. Izuku took it upon himself to explain the situation. He said we were going to save Katsuki and asked me if I was with them. I, of course, said yes. After we settled the matter, we took the train to the train station nearest to the location Yaoyorozu said the tracer she placed was. Yaoyorozu explained that the villains knew what we looked like and that we needed disguises. 

We went into a nearby store and tried on some stuff. I grabbed a blond wig, put on a dress shirt, tucked it into dress pants and got dress shoes. The blond wig completely hid my black hair and it even looked natural. Looking into the mirror, I couldn't help but whistle. I look fine as hell as a blond, who would have thought. 

When we finished getting our disguises on, we left the store and got onto the street. As we were walking, we saw that the TV station was broadcasting an interview on the screen. "Huh?" It was an apology from U.A. saying how they are very sorry for what happened and that they will do anything to make sure nothing like that happens again. Why is U.A. being criticized, this doesn't make sense. 

We continued following the signal and it led us to a building that looked abandoned. Don't let that fool you. We sneaked around to try and figure out if anyone is in there. We couldn't see anything inside and, out of nowhere, Kirishima pulled out a nightscope, saying he thought we would need something like this. Kirishima and Izuku climbed up and looked through the window with the nightscope. Kirishima gasped and gave it to Izuku to look through. "No way! Nomu?!" He exclaimed. 

A few moments later, the place was stormed by heroes and we all agreed it was best to leave this to the heroes. As we started walking away, Izuku stopped, so Todoroki and I also stopped. A man dressed in all black appeared and walked out of the building. He started saying something about fine quirks and how he took them and how when his body turned like this a lot of him depleted. "Stop, don't move!" One hero yells at him, but he doesn't stop.

Best Jeanist uses his quirk on the unknown man and the man's movements were restricted. It seemed like that was it, but a moment later, the man breaks free and releases an attack of his own. Everything exploded. After the dust cleared the man spoke up. "As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant". The man claps. "You must have nerves of steel". The man says. 

Best Jeanist starts getting up and sends another attack, but it is swept away and a force pierces him straight in the stomach, making him fall to the ground, unmoving. 

The six of us were hiding behind a wall, frozen in our tracks. What is that, who is that man. I could barely breathe from the tension. He blew them away in an instant. My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice. "Damn it... the... hell...". Katsuki's voice was heard and he was coughing. Katsuki! But he wasn't the only one who appeared out of nowhere. Every villain who was at the camp attack was now here. Izuku took a step to the side, but he was stopped by Iida, who grabbed both him and Todoroki. Yaoyorozu was holding onto Kirishima, she was barely breathing. 

A sudden blast of wind appeared and All Might along with it. He slammed his fist into the unknown man, but the man caught them. "I'll have you return everything... All For One!" All Might yelled. "Will you kill me again, All Might?" All Might was deflected and he jumped at the villain again. This time, he was thrown away and into a building. All Might?! All Might and the villain continued to exchange blows but it looked like All Might was holding back. Katsuki is in the way, All Might is afraid of using his full power and hurting him! 

All For One activated a quirk and used it on the unconscious Kurogiri, forcibly activating the teleportation quirk. The other villains started attacking Katsuki, trying to catch him and take him through the portal. Katsuki continued to evade with his quirk. Izuku suddenly spoke up and said he had a way of rescuing Katsuki which didn't involve combat with the villains. 

He told Todoroki to use his ice so they can fly over it using Iida's acceleration, my lightning and his own quirk. Kirishima will be used as a means to make Katsuki accept our help, because Kirishima is someone he built an equal friendship with. Everyone agreed with the plan. So we did exactly like he told us to do. Todoroki created his ice, the four of us grabbed each other and surged forward. The use of our quirks combined made us fly over the battlefield and in that moment, Kirishima extended his hand and screamed. "Come!"

Hearing this, Katsuki blasted off from the ground and towards us. He managed to grab Kirishima's hand. "You stupid or something?" Katsuki grinned at him. Out of nowhere, a villain was sent flying at us, but before he could get close enough, Mount Lady used her quirk and grew big, causing the villain to hit her straight in the forehead, both falling down. 

Gran Torino appeared and knocked down some of the villains. All For One activated the quirk of one of the villains and used it to make sure every other villain got through the portal. We, somehow, made it out of the battlefield and onto the streets. "That went better than I expected". I exclaim once we stop running. Izuku was on the phone with... Todoroki? I think? And Iida and Kirishima were behind us, panting from running. I remove my wig and throw it in a nearby trashcan.

Katsuki was standing next to me. "Listen, you didn't rescue me okay?! You all just happened to be the best escape route". He yelled. "I didn't want to get in All Might's way". He added. Damn, it's nice hearing him yell again. Not having enough patience to wait until everything settled down, I turn to Katsuki and pull him in a hug. My arms wind up around his middle and my chin on his shoulder. He stiffens up for a second, before returning the hug. I look at Izuku, who's behind Katsuki, and see him looking at us with a baffled expression. I send him a wink.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Izuku's confusion turn to realization and he blushes furiously, before looking the other way. I tighten my arms around Katsuki and take a deep breath. "I'm glad you're safe". I tell him and feel his arms tighten in return. "Yeah, It's good to be back".  I lean back a little, so I can whisper in his ear. "I really wanna kiss you right now". I admit and he laughs. "I do too". 

We pull away, but still stand close to each other. And as I'm looking at him, standing next to me, I know we will be fine.

Everything will be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.5K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
2.3K 135 61
𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙠𝙞 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 '𝙖𝙬' 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚. 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖�...
753 38 14
✿𝘌𝘪𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨...
5.2K 229 45
Deku, a 14-year-old fanboy, struggles with something seemingly unsignificant but unpermits him to become the greatest hero of all time. He never real...