¿Forever?❤️💙

By anjelysse

So this is aria and Jayden's story. More

Let me introduce everybody😚!
Us❤️💙?
leave🤒🤥

The party🥴💗

142 2 0
By anjelysse

Jayden's POV

This girl is so damn pretty😩 I want her , I'm gonna have her .
My phone rang and it was my brother he told me to come back to arias house bc we were going home . I told aria and we were walking to her house and she took my phone out of my pocket. She said "password?" I was questioning her she said "password?" I said "529336" she put in her number and put her contact as "boo❤️🤣" she gave me back my phone and we walked into her house with my arm around her . My brother took me home and I was thinking about her. I FaceTimed her .
Arias POV
He walked me home and I was thinking about him . I had my phone on my stomach and I was watching tv when my phone rings. It's jayden😩. I get scared and I fix my hair a lil bit and answer. He said wussup I said what's good . He said I'm dumb bored. I was like same. He said so wtw wit the links? I said bet. I said there's a party or whatever at Chris house and he said bet. So I get ready and my outfit is this.

I got in my car and drove to Chris's house and I called Jayden to give him the address and he hopped in a cab. I get there first and I say hi to everyone and start conversation with Chris. Jayden walks in wearing this

(W/o the book bag) he comes and daps zay up. He gives me a hug and we start talking with Chris and zay . Zay is drunk and he starts yelling at chris . Chris is yelling back . Zay said you wanna fight ? Chris said I don't wanna fight you but if there's a issue what's good ? Jayden is trying to stop it and zay pulls out a gun and says "but are you strapped tho?" Chris said nah man I'm not gonna gun fight you guns is for pussys . Jayden takes zay out and calls him a cab . The party ends but I'm still there with Chris . I went home with him Jayden anayah and a couple friends or whatever and we're just chillin and I go to get something from the fridge and somebody is buzzing my apartment and he's like " ayo Chris in there?" I said nah he said " Ik he in there let me in" I went back to them and told Jayden and Jayden was talking over the speaker it was zay. Jayden went outside to send him home but zay has other plans . Zay pulls the gun on Jayden . Jayden puts his hands up and acts like he's scared but then he punches say in the face onto the floor and when he fell he dropped the gun . Jayden grabbed the gun and pointed it at zay . He told zay to go home and not to come back . Jayden came back in furious and I asked him what was wrong but he didn't say nothing . I said I'm deadass my nigga what happened? He told me the story and I hugged him dumb tight he said " he ain't coming back here" I said " I know" and I kissed him slowly ...

Ok so Ik it took so long for them to like each other but😭😭 it's here . Get ready for the next parts they gonna get interesting.
Word count - 571💜.

Byeee-anjelysse💗🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
49.5K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
23.6K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
1.1M 62K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...