BABY BOY

By Kokochannel89

THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent"... More

Craving
BABY IS HERE
Domestic.
Mine.
Carnival
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.
Two Lines?
TOO FAST!?
Truth Comes Out.
It's Over.
Bliss.
Downright Blessed.

Our First Time...s

13.1K 298 50
By Kokochannel89

Random Cafe Sunday Morning.
Time Skip four months.

"So he graduated a week ago and is attending our school... Jungkook nods... then ask him to move in with you... I'm sure he will say yes and besides you can do things." Yoongi wiggles his eyebrows.

"I don't know Yoongs. Like he is still so innocent but he says things that drives me crazy. I don't think he is ready for it he just says it because he probably thinks that is all I want... but the problem here is how do I ask him to move in? Jungkook asked.

"Hmm sounds simple." Yoongi stated.

"What should I do then? Ask him to move in with me or let him move in with Jimin and Hoseok?" I asked him.

"hmmm—-fuck Him and during that ask him to move in.. take his yes as a yes because he is going to say that when you fuck him." Yoongi replied then sips his ice latte.

"Ah hyungggg." Jungkook whined.

"Right... you're a virgin too. So first find out if he whines a lot... the whinier he is the better the sex... don't just dive in... aroused him... make him even beg so first you want to use this finger.. pay attention to this finger. This finger can work miracles and then you—.." Yoongi began.

"— Hyunnnggg It's not like that. I know what to do it's just I rather it be special. We only been dating for a couple of months now... four months to be exact. I don't want him to think that I'm moving to fast... if I can be honest. I kinda bought a ring for him my senior year of high school before we even started to date. I knew he would be the one. I am legit crazy about him." Jungkook reveals.

"What makes you think that he doesn't feel the same?" Yoongi dead pans him.

"Hyung it took me years to finally have the courage to ask him out... and he wasn't even aware even though I made it pretty obvious... but like I said he is just so innocent... but lately he just been getting a bit confident. Like sometimes I feel a bit submissive." Jungkook clarifies.

"So... let him. See where that leads. Your phone is vibrating by the way... is that him?" Yoongi tells him.

"DISGUSTING... no that's my annoying little brother. Hold on." Jungkook stated.

"What do you want dickhead... yeah... wait what? NOOO... I would never... okay stop freaking out! I'm on my way." Jungkook ends the call.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Ugh hyung! I'm so sorry but can I drive you to my house and you can just chill there I know you are on summer break. It's Tae. I have to go to his house my brother will open the door for you. It's just some things came up... you don't mind do you?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah. Let's go then." Yoongi states and follows Jungkook who frantically walks to his car. After explaining what happened Yoongi understood and soon he was dropped off at the Jeon's residency as he was staying for a couple of days since his apartment was flooded due to his neighbor above him. Thank goodness for Jungkook coming through. Yoongi would have been practically homeless.

— Taehyung's Resident. 12:15 pm

"TAE! Tae! Please answer the door." Jungkook knocks fanatically on Taehyung's loft door. Yes Taehyung lives by himself. His older brother lives with him but he is out of town with his boyfriend.

The door unlocks. Jungkook enters and as soon as the door closes Jungkook turns around only to find Taehyung in pink scallop lace bodysuit lingerie. Jungkook jaws instantly drop only for Taehyung to encircle his arms around his neck giving him the puppy eyes.

"Tae—" Jungkook is starstrucked. He is cut off by a simple soft kiss from Taehyung.

"I want you Kookie... I need you... please..." Taehyung says in between kisses.

"Tae—I...I..." Jungkook is lost for words and is frozen into his position.

"Do you not want me? Is that why you want to take a break..hiccup... you...hiccup...don't...hiccup like...hiccup me... hiccup anymore...hiccup..." Taehyung is cut off with a deep long kiss.

"Baby no. I message a break from school not us. Never." Jungkook assures the younger.

"Oh..." Taehyung starts to giggle.

"Tae..." Jungkook began.

"I'm sorry Kookie... I dressed like this because I thought this would be a way for you not to break up with me." Taehyung admits.

"Shhhh." Jungkook gently silents Taehyung. He looks at him. The embodiment of sin and every shred of control is lost when he sees his boyfriend plump lips. He gently picks him up causing the younger to yelp a bit but he doesn't break eye contact. Jungkook leads them to the younger's bedroom and he gently places him in the bed. He hovers over him. Taking as much time as he needs to burn this image into his head. Taehyung is silent and just looks at him. Jungkook leans down and gently kisses his neck.

"God Tae— I can't control myself any longer..."Jungkook continues to kiss his neck and grinds on him.

"Wan chu." Taehyung breathes out.

Jungkook begins to give the younger hickeys. Big ones. Marking him and making the younger squirm and whine and moan as the elder decorates his neck. He leans in to kiss him more. He lets go only to look at him and already the young boy is wrecked. Jungkook is hesitant but those doe eyes of Taehyung drives him to the edge. He just wants to make this special for him but he was being to legalistic about it. Really all the younger wanted was this. Maybe something else. But just the being together was enough. And that was more than enough for Jungkook as well.

He dives back in and travels lower. Kissing through the fabric of the body suit. Reaching towards his thighs and leaving love bites all over them. Causing the younger to whine and moan a lot. He then picks Tae back up and makes him stand up in front of him.

"Take it off now babyboy." Jungkook commanded him.

"Only if you strip too." Taehyung challenges him. But Jungkook ends up pulling on his hair.

"I'm not compromising here. TAKE. IT. OFF. Unless you want me to rip it off you." Jungkook demands then smirks. This makes Taehyung gulped for his life.

"I'm waiting." Jungkook states gently and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung doesn't hesitate to bring down his body suit down to his feet. He even kicks it away. Jungkook pulls on Taehyung's cock earning a whimper from the boy.

"You been naughty Tae... very naughty." Jungkook says as he casually jerks Taehyung off. 

"H—Ho—Howww" Taehyung responded.

Jungkook POV

Before I can answer him I pulled on his dick and lead him towards the bed. I place him in front of the bed and push him. I climb on top of him hovering not letting go of his dick. He whimpers.

"Oh my babyboy... you been tempting me. Even in public places." I gently kiss him. "You also been impatient... and very whiny. You been saying a lot of dirty things too... I wonder where my innocent baby who used to call me Jeon-ssi went... either way I like whatever you bring to the table but this stops today Taehyung. Next time you want to tempt me I'm going to have it my way and make sure you never walk for days." I smirk.

I then bring his head up so we can start to kiss again. He is so whiny and I'm loving it. So loud just from my touch... what's going to happen when I pound him?
I keep traveling down, licking and sucking on his nipples. Then dragging my tongue across his soft tummy. Ughhh his tummy. I simply cannot wait for the day it's filled up with our baby. His tummy will be all round and soft. Just so pretty for me. I circle his piercing. That damn piercing of his. Fuck. I lower myself more and more. Finally reaching his thick juicy thighs. I pick his legs up and envelop my mouth into his dick. He throws his head back from being pleasured.

"Ahhh Koo- mmmm" he moans.

I travel lower and enter his little tiny pink hole with my tongue. Simply delicious. I really can't wait anymore. I drop him back on the bed earning a glare from him as I take off my shirt and that causes him to stop glaring at me. I strip off my pants and toss my boxers somewhere in his room.

"Wow... is that going to fit Kookie?" He asked me.

I pull him towards me more earning a small yelp from him.

"I'll be gentle baby boy." I assure him aligning my dick. I recall that Tae kept some lube. I bought him some a while back when I came to visit. Only ended up in him squirming around getting fingered by me. I grab the lube and place it on my cock. Hissing from the lack of touch until now. I align myself and push the tip in. This causes Tae to whine a little. I continue to push iit gently inside causing Taehyung to hiss out loud from pain. I gently kiss him.

"Move—" He commands me three minutes later .

I move gently inside and out. His walls are squeezing me but the feeling is so welcomed. I can see his face. His reactions. He starts to moan and those moans are just pure music to my ears.

"Fuck baby you are fucking tight." I said. Taehyung already came without knowing but he begs for more.

"Mmm— Koo faster please." My baby moans.

"No." I tell him. He whines.

"We are going to go very slow and deep..." I state and pick his legs placing them in a flexible missionary position. I thrust deep.

"AH KOO!." He says with tears in his eyes. I slow down my thrust.

"It hurts baby?" I asked.

"Ye-mm-ah." He replies.

"I'm sorry baby." I slow down and do it gently. I went to rough. But damn his hole is really clutching my dick really hard. He is so tight.

"You okay baby boy?" I asked.

"Hyunggahh ... please fast—mmm—faster." He pleads me. I tease him more by rolling hmmm hips and making sure my dick is deep enough in him that he whines and smiles... he is so smiley right now. He bits his lips endlessly. Fuck he is so wrecked already. I pick up the pace a little and while fucking him faster I realized he too was grinding on me. Adding more to our sensation. He begins to squirm and moan louder when I find his spot.

"Come here baby." I commanded him as I pulled him up to straddle me. He starts to grind and I love it.

I gently lean back while he continues to grind. He then starts to pick himself up and push himself down on my dick. He is drooling and I can't help but be mesmerized. He is using my dick to fuck himself. Look at him.

"You're hyung's little slut?" I ask him to see if degrading turns him on.

"Yes Hyung. I'm your little slut." He moans out. He starts to get tired so he leans down and engulfs me in a kiss. I dominate him by sucking on his tongue then I started to thrust inside him. He gently brings himself back up and grabs onto my hands and I held them. Bouncing him up and down my dick as sweet intense moans come out of him.

"AH! AH! AH!" He says repeatedly.

He shudders and then falls on me. Not hurting himself or me. He came a second time and I continue to bounce him. Occasionally slapping his ass softly. I stop thrusting and started to kiss him. There is one thing I learned about Tae this past few months whenever we are alone... he just wants to kiss then talk... then kiss more.

"Hyungiee... Please..." he speaks but doesn't say anything just gets up from my dick... turns around and sticks his butt in the air. I knew what he wanted. I stood up on my knees and push his back a little lower. Align myself once more and start taking him from behind. Doggystyle. He moans and squirms like crazy. We continue like that for half an hour and I started to jerk him off but when I knew his end was coming I place my thumb on his slit stopping any cum from coming out. This caused Tae to whine hard.

"KOOKIE WHY!?" He yells at me. I take my dick out and flip him. Back to missionary. I start to fuck him again without warning.

"I want to come with you baby." I said. I continue to thrust into him and fuck he is still so tight.

"Cummmmmiiinnnnn" he moans.

"Me too baby.. me— fuck—mmm baby... TAE!." I cum inside him. We both are panting restlessly. I pull out... hissing at how much sensitive we both become... I initially head to the bathroom to clean myself up putting a towel around my waist...then I grab him a glass of water and some pain relievers... then run him a bath. I walk to his closet a get new clean sheets.

"Baby." I speak softly.

"Baby come on I need you to get up..." I tell him. Seeing how he isn't trying to even move I pick him up bridal style.

"Ah-Kookie!" He pouts.

"Sorry baby I just want you to be nice and clean. Let me take care of you." I carried home towards his tub and gently place him. The warm water will soothe his pain. I hand him a glass of water with two ibuprofens. He stares at me.

"So you wouldn't be in a lot of pain later on... you trust me right?" He doesn't hesitate and just drinks the pain reliever. I put the glass back into the kitchen.

"I love you baby." I tell him.

"I love you too." He hums. I gently walk out but leave the door open and I know he is looking at me with those pleading puppy eyes of his. I fix his bed and get rid of the dirty sheets. And spray febreeze to get rid of the smell in here. I walk towards the window and crack it open for fresh air. No bugs would get in due to the window protector. I turn back to the bathroom and look at my pouty baby.

"Yes?" I ask him. He just stares at me. I go forward to him and lean down giving him a small peck on his lips.

"What is it bubba?" I ask him again.

"Can— he takes a moment and breathes in— can you be in here... with me." I thought he would never ask. I stripped myself and he blushes as he silently turns from me. I get in behind him and bring him closer to me when he plump ass is right on my dick.

"No need to be shy baby... you saw it all... it's all yours."

We just enjoy bathing ourselves and then take a shower that was next to his bathtub. I dry us off and walk out of the bathroom. Naked. He was so shy and bright red but he didn't say anything against it. I laid him down. And kiss him gently and he continues to return them. I pull the duvet and then pulled him closer to me. I know how much he loves to cuddle and he smiles.

"Thank you Kookie." He says.

"Mmm— babyboy thank you... you were incredible... perfect... delicious.." I say with every kiss then a wink making him blush.
—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.8K 15
{ π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
62.9K 2.7K 46
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
2.5K 261 9
it is teakook story.... jungkook who is madly in love with a tae. who he is messaging daily in a Wattpad pm...by read his bio and stories. and anothe...
140K 4.7K 40
Top jungkook Γ— bottom taehyung [COMPLETED] πŸ”ž Bratty jungkook meets Kim taehyung aka V from a wrong text which he really meant to send to his yoon...