Lucien (Razorback MC Book 1)[...

By NormalLover007

Growing up in a military household I only had my brother to depend on. Father was always out for months at a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Book 2
Update

7

11.9K 407 4
By NormalLover007

JACKIE's POV:

I felt him against me, an arm wrapped around me, holding me as if I would disappear. I tried to go back to sleep at first, but it just wasn't happening. I was never one to sleep in. I had never had the chance to. Even now my internal clock was worried about the time incase we were late to get Cami.

I wanted to shower nad change, maybe cover up any evidence of what Lucien and I did last night so she wouldn't ask any questions I didn't want to answer, or know how.

I nibbled my lip and turned onto my back, looking at Lucien as he slept, he was waking up the more I moved and by the time I was facing him, his eyes opened and he took a deep breath.

"Morning." He whispered and I nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked and he rolled this time, looking at the clock on his side of the bed and he turned back to me.

"Almost 7." He muttered and I pushed my lips together. "You can go back to sleep, I will wake you up when we need to go."

"I don't sleep in past 7." I told him and he opened one eye again and looked at me for a moment.

"Babe... you were almost drunk off your ass last night... how do you not sleep in to cure the hangover?" He asked sitting up a bit and I bit my lip.

"I never got to sleep in. I just can't do it." I told him and he smiled softly before he leaned in and gave my forehead a kiss.

"How about breakfast then?" He asked and I smiled wide.

"I can do that. Is there a kitchen here?" I asked and he nodded. "Is there a shower in that bathroom?" I asked nodding to it and he nodded.

"Should be soaps... maybe some of Cami's stuff in there if you don't like the body wash I have." I pushed his arm off me and sat up, shivering as the cold air hit my naked chest and he laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked him and he sat up this time, taking my lips in a kiss and pushing me back onto the bed. He covered me with his body and my legs spread on their own as he moved to settle between them.

"What if I can get you all tired and kitten like again?" He asked and I felt confused before he kissed me again. Then I remembered last night, cuddling up to him almost asleep under the covers, he had told me I was cuddling like a kitten. I had fallen asleep quickly after that.

"I don't like cats." I told him and he smirked.

"Me either... but I love pussy. Your pussy to be exact. You tasted to damn good last night... can I get another taste." He moved down anyway, kissing his way down my chest, licking and using his teeth on my nipples until I was already soaking the sheets.

He kissed down past my belly, over my bare mound, and I had to thank myself for thinking it was worth it during my last shower to shave everything, legs and armpits included.

He pushed my legs farther apart and proceeded to show me exactly what he did last night incase I forgot. One finger, then two, all while his tongue is teasing and pressing my clit like he was some kind of DJ making the best song ever even better.

I had another orgasm and nearly raised myself off the bed as he kept at it. "Lucien..." I cried out and put my hands in his hair. He hadn't gelled it back last night after his shower, and I liked how fluffy it was in my hands.

Less than a second later, her crawled back up my body and set his lips on mine. "Ready to sleep again?"

"No... now I am definitely awake." I giggled and he sighed. "I am taking a shower, and putting those dirty clothes back on... and looking for a kitchen because while that was amazing... I am starving." I told him and he growled something before tossing the covers off both of us and grabbing me around my waist and hauling me up against him.

I giggled again as he put me down once we were in the bathroom and I tried to make my hair lay flat. That last orgasm probably didn't help it at all. "Babe." He sighed and before I could fully look at him he had me in his arms again, picking me up like a doll and he set me down under the spray.

"It's still cold." I giggled and squeaked as he reached around me, efficiently putting me more under the spray and I felt the water slowly warm up as he turned the dial.

"How about instead of finding something here... we go and eat at my place." He offered and I thought about that and I just bit my lip nodded.

The morning flew by, I got clean and dirty, and then clean again in the shower with Lucien, we went to breakfast, we went back to him house, we changed and I asked him to take me to get more of my clothes.

We had gotten to the house I barely recognized. I saw the bullet holes close to the now boarded up windows and when I turned to Lucien he waved it off and said that there were a couple brothers in the construction business. When the shooting happened he had asked them to get here as soon as possible, and he told me he mentioned it to me, but I couldn't remember it.

So I told him that all the brothers... those who helped or not... could come in and get free coffee and cakes for a week when I reopen.

He said he would pass it on, but not many of the guys went so far north. I wondered what he meant by that but got to work on collecting more of the every day clothes. Even a few dresses and skirts and better shoes.

I found the suitcase I used to move into this place, and put everything into it before heading downstairs and back into the Jeep. Lucien talked about the rest of the week, "If you really want to open on Monday... I will have a prospect inside at all times. In case that guy comes back with a bigger gun."

"Don't make a guy wait all day while I am there."

"It won't be all day. I was thinking... Monday, I pick Cami up, and then you." He looked over at me and I nibbled my lip.

"Well I would need to close early then."

"Close? None of your employees have a key and know how to close?" He asked me and I sighed and looked away.

"I usually stay at the café all day everyday. I work the front, I make the things in the back... I just do a lot." I told him and he raised my hand that he linked together and kissed the back of it. I thought about Cami, and him. I used to wait for hours for my father to come home to even tell him about my day. And the one time I got in trouble I waited for hours in the office for him to show up, I was let go that late afternoon when it was clear to the VP that my father wasn't coming. I had detention for a week and my dad didn't even know.

If he ever had to work late, or if she got sick... who took care of her?

"Who takes care of Cami when she is sick?" I asked and he looked over at me like he didn't understand the question. "I mean, do you? You take the bike every morning to work... and if she gets sick at school do you have to go all the way back to the house just to get the car and bring her back?"

"She barely gets sick. If she does it's just he flu and only when she plays outside when its wet and cold." He shrugged and sighed. "Why?"

"Just... if we are going to do this... it would make more sense, since I am close, that I would some how help if she were to get sick." I told him and he saw the small smile peeking through his lips and I gulped. At least he wasn't telling me not to interfere.

"Cami would probably get a kick out of spending time with you. I bet you have a whole list of things you do when you're sick." He smirked and I gulped knowing that was right.

"I do." I admitted and he laughed lightly and I bit my lip. "I guess I should train someone to close and open just in case."

"I wasn't asking for her. I want you to be able to have a kind of day off without closing the café. I want you to sleep in, or learn how to." He told me and I saw the house we dropped Cami at and I waited as he flipped the car around and parked out front. It was only 5 minutes before we were supposed to pick her up and he parked but didn't get out. He leaned over the console and gave me a 5 minute kiss, and I was in heaven.

He pulled back and gave me another peck before licking his own lips and pushing his door open. I watched him walk to the front door and Cami screamed 'daddy' and he waited with the screen door on his arm. He took the bag from Cami before lifting her up like she weighed nothing and I made a decision right there that I would promote someone within the café to be assistant manager and the other a shift lead so I could take mornings off or nights.

He carried her all the way to the car, tossed her bag in before getting her situated and I bit my lip and listened intently as she told me about the movies she got to watch, the popcorn with sugar instead of butter. She told me about how all the girls were so excited to finally see her room and play with her toys.

We were half way home when she declared she was hungry. "I am sure you are. You haven't stopped talking since we picked you up." Lucien laughed and looked back at her and saw her yawn as she made a slight squeak. "Did you not get enough sleep either?" He asked her and she shrugged and then giggled.

"How about grilled cheese when we get home?" I asked her and she nodded as she yawned yet again. I knew how to make the perfect grilled cheese, it was all my brother ate when he was tired from school and sports.

We got back to the house, I pushed open my door, and pulled Cami's open as Lucien watched us through the door. I got around the front with Cami following and he pushed open the door into the house.

I took off my sandals and moved into the house before going right to the kitchen.

Lucien told her to take her bag up to her room and I turned to look at him as I got to the cabinet with all the pans. I took one out just big enough for a sandwich at a time. She came back down and sat on the stool and watched me collect things.

"Ready to see how to make the greatest, easiest, grilled cheese ever?"

"What makes it the greatest?" She asked and I smiled at her and moved to pull out not only butter, but mayo. I set that down, put the pan on the stove and turned the flame on. I grabbed a knife and walked over to stand beside her.

"I am going to show you the trick of a lifetime. You always preheat the pan, or oven, remember when we made the muffins?" I asked and she nodded. "And now... we spread some mayo, very light." I showed her what I meant and she nodded before I dipped into the butter that had been set outside at room temperature.

I spread that on as well and smiled. "Now what?"

"Now we get a slice of cheese, and we unwrap it." She shot over to the fridge and pulled one out and handed it over. I took the plastic off and set it on the side before smiling at her. "Now we put it in the pan?"

"The very hot pan, and I want you to tell me what you hear when it goes in." I told her and moved quick, putting the mayo and butter side down, hearing the perfect sizzle. "And now the cheese." I set it in the middle and she moved her stool to look at the pan and I made sure she wasn't anywhere close to touching it as I grabbed the second slice of bread.

"It's sizzling." She told me and I nodded when I realized she was telling me what kind of sound was coming from the pan. She watched me yet again lather it with mayo and butter. I moved to put it on top and she titled her head as I waited some more.

"What do you hear now?" I asked her and she seemed confused. "Is it a lighter sizzle?" I asked and she seemed to think about it before nodding. "That means the other side is done. Time to flip." I saw her eyes widen slightly. She watched as I got the spatula under it and I used the pan to help me flip it, and when I did it was a perfect crust. The other side was sizzling loudly again.

"Now what?" She asked and I smiled.

"How many sandwiches do you want?" We created a train of sorts, making 6 sandwiches, I ate two, she had only one, and Lucien let his get cold as he answered a call.

I washed up as he ate, and he told me about how he would be out tomorrow and if I minded just having a day with Cami. He would leave me the car, and have a brother watch over us, bit other than that we would be fine.

I agreed and he worked his jaw and I had to wonder if there was something going on. If this had something to do with me and the guy attacking me, or if was something club related. I heard Cami calling for him and I stored the question away for later after she falls asleep.

We did nothing the rest of the day, just relaxing and she talked about how Thanksgiving was coming up and how she couldn't wait for her 'aunt' to come home, when in reality she was talking about Ryan's sister Sienna be coming home.

I thought about my family when she asked if my brother was going to come this year since we had told her what we did last night. She wanted to meet him, and I thought it would just be hilarious for Avery to play Barbies with a little girl.

"Can always invite him babe. He is welcome to come. Your father too if you want him here." I looked over at Lucien and saw that he really meant it and I gulped.

"Well...I will call my brother and see if he is staying that long." I knew it was a full week before Cami had a week off and I wondered if I would be cooking the turkey, but surely they had their own plans on the turkey and things like they always do. I would wait and see what they did, maybe I would like it better. I hadn't really made myself a turkey in 9 years.

I excused myself from the two and walked upstairs to get my phone. I had set it on the charger and put in my password to get Avery's contact up. I waited as it rang before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Avery. What are you doing?" I asked since it seemed he was either running or in a fast car.

"Well I was running. But now I am stretching and talking to you." He told me and I sighed.

"Well... how long are you planning on staying in town?" I asked and he hummed.

"I don't know... how long until that guy comes after you again?" He asked and I sighed.

"I don't know." I told him and he laughed.

"I know, but I have a couple weeks saved up in vacation... I was going to surprise you over Christmas but thanksgiving was always moms favorite." He sighed out and I could tell he did that as he sat down.

"Okay, so you'll come back to Lucien's home and enjoy the party he's throwing?" I asked and he laughed lightly before sighing.

"Is this you asking me so you aren't awkward? Or is this you inviting me because you and he also want me there?" He asked and I sighed.

"Well we picked Cami up and we were telling her what we did last night and she said she wanted to meet you, and then we started talking about thanksgiving and she said that you should come." I told him and he laughed slightly, like he was nervous. He had never been around kids.

I got him to agree, and he mentioned wanting to see me tomorrow. I told him that I would be hanging with Cami all day but that we might be able to meet him somewhere for lunch. He told me he would meet me anywhere as long as we had time for him and I silently made sure I would make time.

I walked back down after a small chat trying to get him to tell me what he wanted to talk about but he just said it would be something I would be happy about.

I walked down and saw Cami was begging her dad to tell her what was for dinner, and that was when I remembered there was still leftover steak chunks and I mentioned kebabs. I had noticed he had a grill in the back yard so he moved quick to get his BBQ started and I taught Cami how to put things together. We had a couple squashes and I diced them up before walking out to the back yard with a plate full.

Cami started playing with a ball and I moved back inside to get some rice-a-roni started. I set the table and walked back out to see Cami and Lucien playing. I wanted that kind of relationship growing up. I wanted that kind of relationship if I ever had kids.

I sat down on the outside steps and fell just a bit harder for Lucien.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
43.3K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...
144K 4.8K 18
HIS Book Series #3: Don't have to read series in order! :) James is a twenty-eight year old ex gang leader. His gang, when he was running it, was one...
21.1K 584 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...