๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By the_silentlover

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... More

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

You are the Donor

17.4K 1.3K 282
By the_silentlover

Hey guys wassup????

Am back again with another update.....

Enjoy guys.....

•••••••••••

There is never a time or place for true love,
It happens accidentally,
In a heartbeat 💓,
In a single flashing,
Throbbing moment 💝💝

•••••••••••

Life line hospital::

Cabir has been shifted to private room of the hospital which is specially for VIP's. This room is nothing less than a luxury hotel room having each and everything needed.. It's been two days to that dreadful accident which took everyone's breath away. Cabir was now all fit and fyn just needed proper bedrest which he was doing while everyone else taking care of him. Noone still have any kind of info about the donor who gave a new life to not only Cabir but also all of them by Saving his life.

Since Cabir demanded so Dhrulya's Engagement date didn't postponed but is still on 28th means after 7 days. So beside taking care of Cabir all were busy with the preparations as well... All this while one person was missing and that's none other than Nandini.... She didn't show her face to anyone after that accident day She just messaged Manik that she is going out of town due to some important work. Well to say Manik was convinced with her mag would be a lie bcoz he wasn't. He once went to her home too to saw it locked. He was tensed for her bcoz even her phone was off... While Navya was angry on Nandini coz she expected her to be here with her but she wasn't..

Now the current situation is everyone is in hospital in Cabir's ward talking and discussing about the preps....

Cabir:(irritating) Yaar when m gonna get discharge mahnn.... M so fucked up Naa...

Navya:(glared) Cabirrrr shhh and u have to be here for 3-4 days more..

Cabir: Nahi yaar Madhubala 3-4 days me to meri second kidney bhi damage ho jayegi... 

Alia: Oh shut-up Cabir u talk too much just be quite Naa..

Abhi:(teased) Ya Cabir don't forget now u have only one kidney so u should not talk too much it would give stress...

Cabir:(sarcastically) Oh really Abhimanyu ji I didn't knew that we talk with our kidney I thought it's our throat....

Everyone chuckled at this comment and then Mukti spoke .

Mukti: By the way Alu all dresses are ready as per our designs you know beautiful all are m so excited yaar..😅

Alia: Hehe Me too Mukti I just can't wait to wear that dress...

Cabir:(bad face) Waah just look at this girl here m lying in this hospital bed and they are talking about the engagement dresses seriously Kalyug h ghor Kalyug..

Dhruv: Cabir for once just look at you and tell me do u really look like a patient here...

Cabir:(grinned) Thanks for the compliment Buddy ke Buddy.....

Dhruv:(frowned) Was that a compliment???

Cabir made a bad face and everyone giggled at this .  When Cabir spoke...

Cabir: Oh chuck it guys tell me Manik where is your personal secretary mahnnnn She didn't for once came to meet me....

Manik: (shrugged) I don't know...

Cabir: What u mean by u don't know u should know she is your PA. You definitely should know. 

Manik:(glared) Exactly Cabir She is My PA not Me ..

Navya: But Bhai she must have told u ryt where she is going???

Manik:(sarcastically) Haan told Naa she told me actually she sent me a msg stating that she is going somewhere for work so she will not come to office bas.  Didn't even mind to tell me where she is going like really.....

Seeing frowns on his face for anyone other than his friends Cabruvbhi Smirked and looked at each other . Even Mukti found smthg fishy but chucked it and went out of the room with Alia to bring coffee..Cabir just opened his mouth to say smthg when  The door of his room got open and a girl wearing a plain white kurti with pink leggings looking beautiful simple yet elegant entered in the room with her both hands behind her back. Seeing her everyone were surprised...

Girl's attire👆👆(Isn't it sooo beautiful 😘)

**Guess who is the girl🤔🤔🤔

I know u guessed it right ..**

Girl entered and seeing her Everyone were surprised while Manik whispered....

Manik: Nandini....

Yess the girl is Nandini Murthy clapping 👏👏👏

Nandini smiled at Cabir and come forward. Cabir looked at her and then looked another side showing his anger...

Nandini poted cutely seeing which everyone else just smiled and Manik was just admiring her ..

Nandini: Cabir.  .

Cabir:......

Nandini: Sorry see m holding my ears too...

Cabir:. .....

Nandini: Plz .....

Still Cabir didn't spoke anything and was looking at the other side showing his anger.... Seeing this Nandini spoke dramatically..

Nandini: Ohhh my godd Someone plz call the doctor Did they did wrong operation now Cabir can't speak .... Well that's not either a bad thing atleast everyone will be saved from his PJ's especially me...

Everyone except Manik and Cabir chuckled at her comment while Manik was amazed seeing her talking so freely with Cabir which he never saw maybe he never noticed.. And Cabir glared her to which she smiled sheepishly and took out rose from her bag and forwarded it to him with a sorry card....  He took it with a fake bad face but soon smiled ear to ear seeing the sorry card on which it was written as " Sorry Cabir Bhai" That Bhai word made him smile and he pulled her hand and took her in a hug and whispered Thank you...

As Cabir always wished  for a sister and he never got one. He always creaved to have a lil sister to whom he can pamper can be possessive for her can be protective for her and after being with Nandini he always experienced that feeling of being a brother. He always wanted her to call him as Bhai but never told her that. He wanted her to consider him as Bhai in true way by herself and today when she finally adressed him as Bhai he was on cloud nine. Today he felt like he got everything..

As Cabir hugged her a tear escaped from her eyes and she whispered..

Nandini: You scared me so much Bhai..  I thought I Lost u too....

Listening this Cabir broke the hug and wiped her tear and spoke shocking everyone and till that time even Muklya too entered in the room...

Cabir: Ya but u only saved my life right....

Nandini: (shocked+ stammered) Wh..at??? Me. (chuckled) What are u saying Bhai I didn't........

Cabir:  Kyun u didn't?????

Before Nandini could speak anything Mukti spoke..

Mukti: You are ryt Cabir in a way she only saved your lyf and for that Nandini I'll always be thankful to you. You took him to hospital Thanks alot and And....I . I m so....rry too...

And listening Mukti Malhotra saying sorry was not less than 440 volt shock to everyone and that too to Nandini Murthy well that was a miracle coming true even Nandini face was worth watching. Seeing everyone looking her at like this Mukti spoke irritatingly...
Multi: What???? Why are u looking at me like this..

Cabir: Mukku accident mera hus tha that too 2 days ago and Chot tere head par lagi....

Mukti:(glared) Shut-up Cabir....(sighed) I know u al must be shocked as m saying sorry to Nandini when Ialways disliked her coz I thought that she is not a good person but I was wrong She .... She is not that bad (Everyone snapped their head except Nandini) Ok ok Fyn she is Not Bad so ya m sorry Nandini I know it's not easy to forgive me bcoz I did very much wrong with you specially on that day but listen I really am Sorry ifpossible forgive me. 

Nandini smiled warmly at her and said. 

Nandini: It's okay Mukti Mam I understand you don't need to be sorry...

Mukti:(smiled) Means u accepted My apology....

Nandini smiled and nodded her head in yes and Mukti too smiled and hugged her and said

Mukti: Then Babes just call me Mukti not Mam it's only for Bhai call him Sir ..

Everyone smiled while Manik make a bad face....

Dhruv: by the way Mukti this sudden change how I mean m happy but confused too....

Mukti: Well She was always that nice right it's just i wasnt able to saw that But now I am and My Bhai had taught me that When it's your mistake never hesitate to ask Sorry so just ya...

Manik smiled at her while others too where Nandini admired them... When Cabir spoke again gaining everyone's attention..

Cabir: You are ryt Mukti she really is an Angel descended directly from heaven for us and she proved it by Saving my life...

Navya: Sach me Cabir of she wouldn't have took u here in hospital then ....I don't even speak that. Thanku Nandu I know it's a very small word.....

Cabir: Aahaa guys here u are lacking with some information..

Everyone frowned listening this while Nandu looked at Cabir and then widen her eyes she holds his hand to which he smiled and spoke......

Cabir: What??? Let me tell u smthg being selfless is not a bad thing but Always being Selfless is also not a good thing. This world should know how pure your heart is how pure you are ....

Manik:(confused+worried) what Are u saying Cabir make it cut and clear....

Cabir looked at Nandu and she nods her head in No while he smiled and said...

Cabir: Guys actually I wanna ask if the person who saved my life I mean my donor if he/she will come infront of you then what will u do???

Everyone got more confused as Cabir changing topic or ....

Alia: oh Cabir now u are seriously testing our patience what's it....

Cabir: No first answer...

Everyone were still confused but before anyone could say smthg Nandini making an excuse was going out of the room. When Manik holds her hand from back and she halts in her tracks but didn't turn while Manik too wasn't looking at her but Cabir and everyone else were still confused and now we're looking at Manik..

Manik:(whispered) Is it True .....

Cabir raised his eyebrows and then gave a nod smilingly. While Manik was shocked and stunned what not. He looked towards Nandini whose back was facing him he atonce pull her back softly such that now she was facing him and spoke which shocked everyone else too........

Manik: You are the Donor.....

And listening this Nandini looked in his brown choclaty eyes which were already looking at her with so many different emotions......

And the screen freeze on their faces looking at each other......

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

So how was the update.....🙈

How much out of 10????

Finally Sorted between Mukti and Nandini happy ??😆😆

Now everyone know about the donor😁😁

But Cabir was the first to know it I guess a few of you guessed it to be Cabir 😁🙈🙈

Now what will happen next🤔🤔

Any particular favourite scene ...🙈

Though I never gave a precap but today I will...

Precap: La la la Love ho gya 💖💖

Whom??
🤔🤔🤔.

Wanna know then this tym complete this target and this tym m serious...

300+ Votes
120 Comments.....

Will do it Naa guys plz🙏🙏

Will be waiting for your reviews......

You have only one week after that don't expect an update from me for atleast one month bcoz I'll be going back..... Use it guys ...

Also have a look on my another story which is only one part Our Love 💓

Thanks for reading....

Avoid Mistakes.....

Resemblance is purely a coincidence...😃

Take care....

Diya 💏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
93K 9.2K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
131K 10.6K 98
๐Ÿ’™ "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...