All I Ever Wanted in Life (A...

By salemwitchtrials9

A Tom Holland romance short story More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

122 1 0
By salemwitchtrials9

I sigh and put my head back on my hospital pillow. My Make A Wish application is finally going to be sent. I'm so happy I got my doctor: Dr. Hills, to sign it. I never thought that I'd need Make A Wish. I'm only 20. I have so many-had, so many plans, wishes and dreams! I wanted to travel the world, become an actress, fall in love. I've never had anyone be interested in me, you know? I wanted to get married, become a mom, have 3 kids, a boy and then twins 1 boy and 1 girl. As dumb as it sounds, I wanted to dye my hair purple. Not that I have very much of it left. 4 years ago I got diagnosed with cancer, kidney cancer. I went through multiple rounds of chemo, transplants, the works. 1 1/2 years ago, I was told I was misdiagnosed and that it wasn't kidney cancer, that it was something that they have never seen before, so they named it N-35. The N is for Nikky, my name and I'm not sure what the 35 is for. I spent 2 1/2 years, being miserable, being treated for the wrong disease. If I wasn't living on borrowed time, I would sue. I would sue HARD, for malpractice, but what's the point of anything, when I'm going to die in 5 months. Its not like I have any family to live for. My parents had zero siblings, I'm an only child. My dad died when I was almost 2. My mom's in jail for killing her father-in law, my grandpa and everybody else is dead. The only thing that gives me joy anymore is Marvel movies. My favorite is Spider-Man. He's always been my favorite, ever since I was a little girl. I admire Tom Holland, he always has people's best interests in heart and he's such a good actor. The American accent is good, so good, that I thought he was American for a long time. Oh, I'm American by the way. I'm using what I'm calling my "final wish" of sorts to be able to meet Tom Holland and tell him that I admire him. I've always felt close to Peter Parker, (Tom's character that he plays in the MCU) I want Tom Holland's face to be the last face I see before I pass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
208K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...