Two mates all for myself (Und...

By Xbriaaloverosex

Who would have thought that a girl like Lexie could have two mates all for herself? In her own little world... More

Two mates all for myself
Prologue
Authors'Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Movin? What!!!!!!
Chapter 3 *Givin out the news*
Chapter 6 Meeting Juliet's Daughters
Chapter 7: "Thats what you get"
Chapter 8: Part 2
Chapter 9: Meeting Sebastian
Readers... We Need to Talk

Chapter 5 wow

79.3K 1.3K 70
By Xbriaaloverosex

So hey this is the next chapter I know im late but wattpad was out for me yesterday.  I want to thank everybody for fanning and voting I really appreciate it. But first I want to clear a few things up:

I wont accept any negative comments because at the end I will just delete them. Second its a story, my story. I dont mean to insult anyone or be rude at all its just a story.

I want to dedicate this chapter to:

ShellBell232

xxbreaxx11

artsygirl

Allblacks

PhaedraJolly &

NamelessWriter

 and everybody else for commenting and supporting me.

**************************************************************************************************************

"Yo Lexie were here you have got to see this it is so damn big gurl and fancy!!! Lexie!" Ke'ke snapped at me as she tried to wake me up.

I groaned. "What?" I asked irritated. After taking two planes trips and then ridin on the tiny car for five hours I was really tired.

"Dont give me that attitude but look were here!!!" She said excitedly. I rolled my eyes mentally then slowly opened them.

"Wheres dad?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. I was still so sleepy and my body ached from sitting in the same position for five hours in the car.

Ke'ke rolled her eyes. "Well he said he wanted to go see his 'Juliet ' and get everything ready. I swear your dad is sounding so fuckin love sick romantic right now its pissing me off" she said.

I snorted. Figures he wanted her to get prepared for us.

"Yeah whatever he probably trying to protect her from us" I said. She laughed.

Me and Ke'ke had planned on what to do when we met my dad's fiance. Of course we would drive her crazy mad which would be fun to do anyway. Fuck with her mind and she will be running away...... I think.

I got off the car with Ke'Ke and stretched while popping my muscles trying to get the sore feeling away from my body.

I looked around and saw the house. In truth I was impressed. It was way to big to be a house. It was huge mansion. I rolled my eyes. I hope she wasnt a stuck up bitch. Then again it is kinda weird that someone rich would want to marry my father.

I missed my friends already. Damn. Me and Ke'ke called everybody right after we got into the small car. I smiled. I had called Elias first of course.

(flashback)

"Elias whats up?"

"Hey Lexie I miss -"

"Ey are you talkin to Lexie?! Yo everybody Lexie's on the phone!!!" I heard Archie scream. Then I heard someone shoving a person and a grunt which was familiar to Elias.

"You did not just pushed Elias away from his phone." I demanded while Ke'ke beside me snorted. I had my phone on speaker.

"Of course not baby" I heard Archie reply. "Pick him up" I then heard him mutter. I rolled my eyes.

"I can still hear you." I said while smiling.

"Hey Lexie, hey Ke'ke we miss you" I heard Cody say. I started to feel guilty.

"And I miss ya luscious ass and tits girl, did you know we already banged everybody especially that young teacher-"

"Cody!!" Me and Ke'ke yelled. My guilt dissapeared only to be annoyed. Ugh that boy needs help, well Archie too.

"Is that all you think about? Sex?- you know what dont even answer that question." I said. I heard Elias laugh.

"You two are sex addics" Ke'ke said while shaking her head.

"Chica I know you aint talkin but I guess we are, we do love girls right Cody?" Archie asked him.

"Yup love girls any size any color. Ay!! I just had an idea!!!" Cody shouted. We winced at his loud voice.

"What?" Even I was curious but then again I knew it was going to be something crazy or nasty.

"We should go over there and visit you two that way we can have a party-"

"Meet new girls-" Archie said.

"And fuck!!" They both cried out together in excitement. I groaned while Ke'ke just laughed.

"Of course we goin dance but after that we can go gets some" Cody said quickly.

"Estan locos chicos." you are crazy. I said.

(Flashback over)

And thats how the conversation went on until finally I got to talk to Elias and then say goodbye.

"Lets go girl. Your dad said that when you woke up to go inside so he can introduce us to Juliet" Ke'ke said. I nodded while sighing.

We walked toward the huge mansion and stopped infront of the door waiting. Me and Ke'ke looked at each other and nodded. She grinned and started knocking on the door- well more like pounding at the poor door so hard. Even when the door opened revealing my dad who was really annoyed Ke'ke kept on knocking, but instead at the door it was his abs. I hid a smile.

"Oh my bad I didnt even notice you standing right infront of me" Ke'ke said innocently. My dad rolled his eyes, but I notice something different about him. For the first time ever I could see that my dad was really happy by the way his eyes glittered. He didnt have that darkness anymore. I smiled.

My dad grabbed both of our arms and dragged us inside the huge mansion. The inside was gorgous.

"Damn this house is so huge you can fit 12 houses up in this hoe" Ke'ke said.

"Tynesha language"my dad said. Ke'ke just ignored him and kept looking around.

"Im glad you like the house" a female voice said from behind us. I turned to see her which I assume is Juliet make her way down the stairs. She was pretty. Silky blonde hair, pale soft skin and sparkly blue eyes. She was wearing a long black skirt with a blue button up shirt matching her eyes.

My dad went to her and hugged her then kissed her lips quickly. "Lexie, Tynesha this is my fiance Juliet, Juliet this is Lexie my daughter and her best friend Tynesha who I consider her as one of my own also" My dad said proudly.

Ke'ke snorted.

Then she did something that didnt surprise me or my dad but it shocked Juliet. Ke'ke grabbed her hand and shaked it then hugged her tightly.

"Oh my god gurl! you are so pretty!! and I love your house. I hope me and Lexie aren't such a bother because trust me we can get a bit handfull sometimes but anyway you can call me Ke'ke because everybody else calls me that, do you have any kids cause thats alright with me if you do, but trust me if she or he stars being rude and disrespectful to me or my girl Lexie Kim is going to come out and once Kim come out theres going to be blood on the floor-"

"Ke'ke!! Calm down, stop being ghetto,breath in , and let Ms.Juliet go because your squishing her to death" I said while dragging Ke'ke away from Juliet. My dad just stood there smiling at us.

"Im sorry" Ke'ke said

"Its okay. Yes I have two daughters one is named Maya and the other one Reena but they are at school right now and wont be coming home today so tomorrow you will get to meet them." Juliet said smiling softly. Ke'ke nodded.

"I got a question" Ke'ke said.

"Ask away" juliet replied.

"Is any of your daughters lesbian or Bi? because im Bi, yup I love girls and boy equally cant get enough of them" Ke'ke said. My dad groaned and I sigh. Figures.

Juliet laughed. "Yes Reena is lesbian but shes having some issues at school and she wont tell me" Juliet said frowning.

Ke'ke grinned. "Oh yeah- hold up what you mean issues? never mind I just forgot that we just moved and were going to a new school in the middle of the semester where all the snotty rich little kids go I will be damned if someone has the nerve to disrespect me," Ke'ke said stopping, then she looked at us sheepishly.

"My bad anyway where was I before starting talkin all that crap? Oh yeah if someones homophobe at school we going to have to fix that so Lexie write that down and remind me later on code 22" she said.

I saluted her and took out my imaginary notepad and pencil and pretended to write it down. "OK got it" I said. Juliet smiled excitedly and gave us both a hug hard.

"I can already tell that everything would be different here now that you two are here" juliet said hopefully.

 Then she walked up to my dad and kissed him hard. "I have a surprize for you in the bedroom upstairs" she whispered seductively then she walke away leaving my dad looking at her with love and lust.

"Eww thats gross, I dont want to see my own dad having a hard on" I groaned. My dad and Ke'ke ignored me.

"Damn that is one fine sexy ass I approve man" Ke'ke said staring at Juliet's ass. My dad nodded while grinning and started to run upstairs so fast.

"Hey wait up!!! where's our clothes and rooms??!!" I shouted.

"Upstairs to the right two doors down and your clothes are in the rooms. Unpack because tomorrow you start school" my dad said then left before I said anything else. Ke'ke groaned.

"He cant even give us a break harsh man im tired as fuck lets go unpack then sleep" she said I nodded and we went to go unpack.

************************************************************************************************************

Ok so I know that it isnt much but I thought about and changed a few things so on the next chapter it is where everything begins which includes drama of course.

I dont want to rush into things so fast because it would just leave me confuse but anyway enjoy reading.

dont forget to fan, vote, and comment.

***

Ke'Ke: "Briaa im bored"

Me: -sighs- "Go fuck Darius boo"

Ke'Ke: -grins-  "Oh yeah good idea. Darius!!"

Darius: "What?"

Ke'Ke: "I got those leather handcuffs you asked for but you know I had to upgrade them because I stold it from some cop so you owe me twenty dollars."

Darius: -shakes his head- "im going to have to punish you"

Ke'Ke: -moans in excitement- "Yes baby punish me hard-"

Me: Stop with the BDSM! thats enough for me bye

Deuces,                                                                                                                                                        xbriaaloverosex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 679 53
This is not happening. I just can't go back there. That was the worst part of my life that I want to forget. This is not happening. I kept thinking t...
16.2K 2.9K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
2.2K 184 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
12 0 5
A girl from our world wakes up in the Supernatural universe. How she got there, or why, and why she has access to everything from her world, she has...