Breaking the Rules (On Tempor...

By Lizzy_BeeXOXO

"Tonight all the monsters are gonna dance. We're comin' to g-" the sound of a branch breaking stopped my sing... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authot's Note-- IMPORTANT!!
~!!Important Authors Note!!~

Authors Note 7/25/19

1 0 0
By Lizzy_BeeXOXO

I am back!!! My dad is literally the most awesome person on the face of this planet. He bought me my new computer today. His reason for this, and I quote, "I am tired of hearing you complain on how you can't write your f*cking stories. So sit down, shut up, and write your damn book." ANYWAYS, I will be going through all of my chapters, do some major edits, and hopefully figure out where I want this story to go. Thank you guys for sticking around, and I hope that you guys enjoy (even though it's propably the most terrible book ever written).  Have a nice summer!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 326K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
14.4K 608 49
Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to meet her mate, hoping this will allow he...
740K 16.3K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
43.9K 2.1K 16
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...