DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN X READE...

By swanimagines

My Detroit: Become Human reader insert stuff. Mostly headcanons and "regular" fics. I write for all character... More

Like humans (Ralph & fem!reader)
Changes (Ralph x reader)
A Teaching Lesson (Connor x reader)
The Art of Asking (Connor x fem!reader)
Crush (Ralph x reader)
Misunderstood (Ralph x reader)
Heart Made of Flour (Jerry x fem!reader)
Happy (Jerry x android!reader)
You Deserve Us (Jerry x android!reader)
Silly Human (Rupert x reader)
Huggy Bear (Hank x reader)
Not A Green Thumb (Ralph x reader)
Surprises (Ralph x reader)
Darkness (Ralph x fem!reader)
Perfect (Ralph x reader)
Remember (Ralph x fem!reader)
Guardian (Ralph x reader)
Family (Ralph x reader)
The Past (Ralph x reader)
Soft (Ralph x fem!reader)
To Be Loved (Ralph x fem!reader)
Ticklish (Ralph x fem!reader)
Warm (Simon x android!reader
Anger (Ralph x reader)
Sleeper (Ralph x fem!reader)
A Package (Ralph x fem!reader)
Sick (Ralph x fem!reader)
Artists (Ralph x fem!reader)
Promises (Simon x reader)
Morning (Rupert x reader)
A Flower (Ralph x reader)
Smile (Ralph x reader)
Fear (Hank x fem!reader)
Red (Ralph x fem!reader)
Hidden (Hank x reader)
Daddy Anderson (Hank x fem!reader)
Overtime (Markus x reader)
The Happiest of Them All (Ralph x reader)
A Protector (Markus x fem!reader)
The Model (Hank & daughter!reader)
Healing [Rupert]
Not from Tennessee [Rupert]
Don't Forget [Daniel]
Fear [Daniel]
Someone to Care For [Markus]
Ralph & short female s/o HC's
Ralph & tall female s/o HC's
Ralph & an s/o who praises him HC's
Connor & a FTM s/o HC's
Jerry(s) & a rich but forgetful s/o HC's
Simon HC's with an s/o with bad period cramps
Daniel & the reader's shy daughter HC's
PreDBH! Daniel x reader HC's
Fixed [Daniel]
Fixed [2]
Thank You [Connor]
Not Alone [Ralph]
Simon HC's with an s/o who has had a rough time with their family
[Connor drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Hank Drabble]
[Ralph Drabble]
[Ralph Drabble]
Your Choice [Markus & Connor]
[O] Stay [Connor]
[X] Run [Markus]
[Daniel Drabble]
Little One [Connor]
Before Lunch [Connor]
Hope [Markus]
A Shooting Star [Connor]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
Friends [Ralph]
[Connor Drabble]
[Daniel Drabble]
Here For You [Connor]
To Feel [Connor]
[Connor Drabble]
[North Drabble]
Rupert having a crush on a Youtuber!reader headcanons
[Rupert imagine]
Rupert dating a reader who has a big and rowdy family headcanons
Connor fic with "I don't wanna feel anything anymore."
North reacting to humans who help androids during the revolution headcanons
[Connor imagine]
[North imagine]
[Kara imagine]
[Jerry imagine]
[Ralph Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor imagine]
[Connor Drabble]

Short reader headcanons

2.8K 73 46
By swanimagines

Request: Hey! How you did a short s/o headcannon for Ralph, I was wondering if you could do some for Connor, Markus, Simon. Josh, and North please :)

A/N: An old request which I wasn't planning to fill anymore since it's been chilling there for a year but well, here we are.

---

Connor

- He met you at the police station many times before, and you were always kind to him.

- But after the revolution and him becoming a deviant, he saw you in a whole new light.

- He was still new to emotions but seeing you brought him some kind of warmth inside him, and he felt anger when he heard Gavin picking on you on your shortness.

- "I'm going to ask you to leave Y/N alone."

- "Or what, tin-can?"

- Fowler stepped in, hearing the bickering.

- "Reed, listen to the android. That's enough, you're giving me a headache..."

- Gavin huffed in annoyance, giving Connor a glare and stormed off. Fowler apologized you on Reed's behalf and went back to his office.

- "Are you alright, Y/N?"

- "Yeah, but Reed's, well, Reed. What can you expect? He's been picking on me being short for months and I don't even pay attention to that anymore." you gave a little laugh on that.

- Later Connor was staring at you working with a faint smile.

- "Sooo... you like Y/N?" Hank asked as he had caught Connor staring at you and Connor's gaze shot to him.

- "What? O-oh, I just-"

- "No need to explain, son. I see what's happening there." he gave Connor a knowing grin before concentrating on his work again.

- Connor's cheeks turned bright blue quicker than you can say "Sumo".

- Hank arranged a date to you two.

- And the rest is history.

Markus

- You met at Carl's. You were a family friend who maybe had feelings towards the nurse android.

- You sometimes accompanied him at the town.

- And once a group of teenages picked on you for being so short.

- Markus was quickly there to lay a warning glare on the teenagers and escorted you away from them.

- When Markus was "destroyed" and later beginning the android revolution, you immediately recognized him from the tv, even when he had no face on.

- You had to find him.

- Eventually you joined him at the demonstration.

- When Markus tried to sacrifice himself, you stepped in front of him just before he was shot.

- The soldiers couldn't get you away from him and eventually they retreated, mostly because there was a news helicopter watching the situation.

- You were recognized as the "our small human hero" within androids since then.

- When the revolution ended, you got a nice apartment from downtown.

- Markus calls you "love", but sometimes as "teeny".

- You often lay on him as he holds you protectively when you're cuddling.

- He kisses you on top of your head every time you come home from work/he comes home from work to show he missed you.

Simon

- You were a person who knew where androids kept their sanctuary, and long before the revolution, you dropped by every week to leave some extra biocomponents to the area.

- When the androids caught you leaving them, they put a blindfold on you and guided you to Jericho, because naturally, they were suspicious about your reasons why you do it. But they believed you as they examined the biocomponents for any spying methods or faults which could lead to serious problems to the android and found none.

- But they still were too suspicious to let you walk away from Jericho, so you ended up staying there.

- When Simon saw you sitting all alone with your oversized sweater in a cold ship, he was confused.

- He had heard they had a human in the ship now as a precaution because they couldn't know if you went to the police after being released from Jericho, but he didn't expect you to be so... small.

- He cautiously approached you, greeted you and asked if you needed anything.

- You smiled at him and shook your head, but thanked him for asking.

- He ended up sitting with you and chatting about your life before coming to Jericho.

- You told him that you were a part-time employee at Cyberlife, so you could snatch the biocomponents for free from time to time.

- You also told him that in the modern world, being short isn't a good thing if you're looking for work and you had that part-time work just because your best friend worked at Cyberlife store as a store manager. In every job you had to be tall so you could reach top shelves and such and the ordinary jobs were run by the androids.

- Simon felt bad for you and made a mental note to make sure you could feel yourself useful at Jericho, and ended up helping to fix the incoming androids.

- Aaand... after the revolution, you two had fallen in love.

- He calls you "Lil Y/N". And you love that name coming out from his mouth.

Josh

- He met you at the android demonstration. You just straight-up walked to the crowd full of androids, because you wanted to show you supported them.

- Josh felt amazed how a human had the courage to step in, to risk the chance you would be mistaken as an android.

- But your shortness probably exposed you.

- When the android revolution won, he came across you again at the park. You ended up chatting for almost four hours about your lives and... he asked you on a date.

- And you can guess what happened after.

- If you feel insecure about your height, he'll be there and assures you that you're no lesser person, no matter how short or tall you are.

- When some drunk man laughed at you being so short, he tried to stay as calm as possible, but in fact, he was struggling internally between just taking you away from the man as quickly as possible or pointing out the man being a pathetic drunk with no other life than laugh to people.

- But he chose the first option, being a peaceful android who's trying to evade any conflict at all costs.

- Loves to call you "my shortie", to show he cares about you and loves every part of you. Alternatively, he calls you "munchkin" or "peanut", if he's in a playful mood.

- He places long, comforting kisses on the top of your head whenever you're sad.

- They're the best btw.

North

- She doesn't like most humans even when the revolution is over, because she fears of their judgment towards her even then.

- So she's suspicious when she hears that a human has moved next door.

- She sees you at the corridors quite often and you always smiled at her and greeted.

- She didn't greet back or smile at first, but she was kinda confused because she had thought that most humans hate androids.

- And she'll admit it: your shortness combined with your kindness towards her made you a lot less intimidating.

- If anyone laughs about how short you are, she's immediately in defense mode.

- And boy when some teens laughed at you for being so short.

- She e x p l o d e d.

- You practically could see the smoke coming out of her as she confronts the mean teens.

- You have to hold her back just in case so she won't get arrested or anything for assaulting them.

- But at least those teens never laughed at you again.

- Calls you by your name or "sweetheart", because she fears she might hurt your feelings if she calls you with a pet name related to your shortness.

- The first human she truly loves and she does not wanna mess it up, accidentally or not.

- She once accidentally called you "smalls" and you told her you liked that name.

- So she started using it.

- Also, you often fall to sleep on top of her when you're watching a movie or a TV show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 503 11
Bitch I can't do descriptions Imported from my story on Qoutev (my user: CrankyRose)
6.3K 258 19
This is a Detroit Become Human fanfiction. Welp. I told myself that I was going to wait with this. But alas, I wasn't able to contain myself. I playe...
204K 2.9K 33
(ENDED) I WROTE THESE YEARS AGO, PLEASE DONT COME AFTER ME FOR STUPID MISTAKES. 😂 Connor x Reader One Shots! Contains: AU's, Conan (rk900), lemon/sm...
17.7K 163 26
A collection of oneshots written by yours truly. Requests are open, so feel free to ask. I don't to straight ships, GxG, or genderbend. Angst, smut...