HER HOMETOWN PRINCE

By nerdyflirtykari

Sometimes all you need is a push. She needed to know what made him tick. What made him leave home for four ye... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
Epilogue

20.

2.7K 109 1
By nerdyflirtykari

Kellan Brooks

His world was turned upside down after a two-hour meeting with his only godson. Standing by the large bay window of his four-level company he returned a solemn wave to the young man below. Turning to the picture on his large mahogany desk, he smiled at the beautiful brunette smiling up at him, "You're still looking out for me my love" he whispered to his wife in the confines of his office. Recapping the conversation he was still in shock, with trembling hands he made a call he knew he had to do.

"Nancy can you please come in." Fifteen minutes later he called in his secretary of ten years into his office. "Yes Kellan?" she said out loud walking into his office with an uncertain smile. He motioned for her to have a seat in which she kept an eye on him closely. They have been friends since college days along with his wife Collen, she knew her death affected him greatly and he used this company as an escape from it. Both stayed quiet for a few minutes before she broke the silence. "It was nice to see Seb so soon," she commented. As expected that fatherly smile lit up his face, everyone within their circle knew how much he loved that boy. He was ecstatic when Donovan told them the news of his impending fatherhood.

"It was. He has grown so much. Proud of how mature he's handling the media and the family business." Kellan commented. Again he went back into a thoughtful silence, "What is it?" Nancy asked softly.

He hesitated to glance at the information on the notepad before him before rubbing his face in frustration. "Remember the cocktail waitress I dated before Colleen?" he asked her looking out the window. "How can I forget. I never liked her. Something was off about her." Nancy commented with a frown, folding her arms above her chest.

"Boy were you right. Turns out she was married had a kid also."

Nancy didn't comment knowing there was more to this impromptu talk. "From the little information I received from Seb and our investigator, she gave birth to another child after she ended things with me. A girl. My daughter."

Nancy's eyes widen in shock and disbelief but looking at her old friend a sense of happiness was felt for him. He always wanted to be a father but after two miscarriages and a fatal condition on his wife's part that dream never came through. Kellan didn't blame Colleen, he enjoyed the years they had together, he loved her like there was no tomorrow. She watched as a tear rolled down his face along with a tremulous smile. "I have a daughter," he said enthusiastically pushing his phone to his friend. She looked at the picture on his phone of the beautiful smiling redhead holding onto Sebastien. Her blue eyes shone brightly looking up at the young heir, there was no mistake that they were both happy. "She has your eyes and your mother's hair. She's beautiful Kellan." Nancy cooed unable to take her eyes off the girl.

"Her name is Rebecca. I'm both nervous and excited to meet her but I must tie up some loose ends before she calls."

"How do you know she will?"

"Seb assures me she will," Nancy noted how his happy demeanor turned dark. Something took place for this past to make its way to their present.

"I have to leave. Forward all my calls to my cell. I will fill you in when everything is through."He said packing away his briefcase. Taking his phone he smiled at the picture his godson forwarded to him. He couldn't wait for her to make the first move. In Kellan's heart, this was his late wife's way of telling him he wasn't alone. "Send a bouquet of blue cornflowers along with this note," he said smiling as he wrote the few lines on a paper. His smile was infectious and Nancy couldn't help smiling also, "Of course. I'm so happy for you Kell." she exclaimed.

"So am I." he grinned handing her the note before leaving the building.

Sitting outside the house, he read over the information his private investigator gave him about Tammy Callum. The name she gave him those years ago was Thompson. At the back of his mind, he knew she kept secrets from him but he was so fascinated by the blonde that he dispersed any doubts. Fixing his jacket, he stepped onto the cracked sidewalk and looked up at the yellow two-level house. Kellan boldly stepped into the little yard then up the few concrete steps, taking a deep breath he rang the doorbell twice and waited. Someone called out inside the house giving him a few moments to look around the neighborhood. The houses were all side by side on either street, to his left was an elderly couple eyeing him with curiosity while on his right a woman around his age eyeing him hungrily. For his age, he kept himself in shape and groomed himself well. His natural brown hair had a few greys but his striking blue eyes were still sharp as ever. The door before him opened, giving him the view of a young blonde with features of Tammy. Brown eyes showed how tired she was and her blonde hair was in a messy ponytail. She stood with the door wide open, staring at him in somewhat awe and confusion. "Hello. I'm looking for Mrs. Tammy Callum?" he asked politely. Her eyes took in the expensive navy suit and the silver diamond-crusted watch on his wrist.

"Sorry, but who are you?" Sasha asked hesitantly still eyeing the man. It wasn't every day a man like this rings their doorbell. His blue eyes stayed calmly on her as he spoke, "An old friend." Not too sure who he was she decided to stay put. "Mama. Someone is here to see you," she shouted over her shoulder. He stood with his hands clasped behind his back and gave her a slight nod of thanks.

"Who is it Sasha?" an irritated shout was returned from inside the house. "Some guy in a suit," Sasha said knowing her mother was coming. A shocked gasp was heard behind her just as their visitor slightly looked over her shoulder. Looking behind her she spotted her mother frozen to the spot with wide eyes. "Hello Tammy." the man greeted calmly.

"Kellan? W-Why? How?" her mother stuttered. Sasha folded her arms and waited for some sort of explanation. This, Kellan wasn't someone from around here, he stuck out like a sore thumb just by his clothes. Looking at the street, the expensive car was another telltale sign. "We have a few... things to discuss," he answered glancing at her briefly. How was her mother connected to this man? The woman in question stubbornly folded her arms and invited him inside. Sasha stood by the door watching the tall man walk past her to follow her mother. Sasha wanted to know what was going on. Since the news bit of Rebecca dating some big shot, the neighborhood was in a frenzy. Customers kept asking her about their relationship and how did they meet, it was crazy. Every time they mentioned her name it took everything in her to keep her composure. Everybody loved sweet little Becca. What they didn't know was sweet little Becca made their father leave them with nothing. Now she was flaunting it all in their faces, how pretty and successful she was. They don't need her nor do they need her money. Standing by the doorway Sasha looked into the den to see the man, Kellan Brooks sitting in the armchair while her mother stood by the mantel. He glanced at her then back to her mother. "She's old enough to hear this. Seeing that you're here after twenty-five years I expect this is about Becca." her mother said in a harsh tone.

Sasha took a deep breath ready to listen to whatever it is about her dear little sister.

"Of course. That and the fact that you lied to me. I want you to explain why didn't you tell me about her." Kellan asked trying to put a little calm in his voice. Just by her tone in which she spoke his daughter's name, he confirmed Sebastien's word. His little girl wasn't treated kindly. From the sharp gasp from the doorway, he learned that Tammy hasn't spoken the truth to her family. "I didn't know if she was yours or my husband's," Tammy said tightly.

"You told me you were single. What were you trying to accomplish when we dated? I was planning to take you back to Manhattan and marry you."

Tammy simply shrugged her shoulders, looking at him with cold dead eyes. Shaking his head he stood up and closely watched her. "Was it a game? Money that's what you needed? " he asked lowly. "I wanted to make my husband jealous what I didn't expect was to sleep with you," she answers nonchalantly.

Kellan chuckled humorlessly and began to pace the floor. "Guess he took you back. Did he know about me?"

"No."

"What about when you realized you were pregnant? Surely he couldn't be that dumb." he sneered.

"I told him it was his but when we noticed she had blue eyes and red hair we both knew it wasn't his but he stepped up to the plate. For a while. He left soon after."

"Then you put all your mistakes, all your anger on Rebecca." Kellan finished for her looking at her in a different light. She had so many options and she chose to take out her anger on an innocent child. Tammy looked at him in confusion then she scoffed. " I guess you spoke to the little tart by now. She's with some rich boy...."

"My godson Sebastien McRoy," he stated proudly. She kept her mouth closed and watched him closely. "You could have told me. Send her to me. She didn't deserve the shit you put her through. She was just a child."

"A child who cost me, my father. Dad couldn't be in the same house with her. I heard him talking one night to his friends that he couldn't be near her, he knew she wasn't his but faked all the fatherly love to appease mama. Yes, mama messed up I just wished she took the abortion dad wanted her to do." Sasha seethed coming in further into the room. Tammy said nothing to admonish her, her silence spoke volumes. She too wanted the abortion but didn't, thinking it was her husband's.

Kellan looked at the two women and shook his head. Being a quiet man he decided to leave things be. "Thank you for having me." he simply said and took his leave.

Becca

It has been a few days but I know the right thing is to move on. My mother nor my sister won't come crawling back to me, begging for forgiveness. It's time I make my path, a permanent one, build my own family. I promised myself years ago to be a loving and understanding mother and not to be the one I was raised by. Taking a deep breath, I googled the name, Kellan Brooks. Many results popped up an image that was featured caught my eye. Something told me this was the man I was looking for. Selecting the picture of a very distinguished gentleman with striking blue eyes, I followed the link that led me to a website.

"The Brooks Company," I murmured to myself. I knew of the business. Apart from selling homes, the company flips homes and have their own interior design business and contractors. It was one big family of home builders. Some of the homes they have listed were featured in magazines and their clientele was off high society. My biological father owns this company. It was surreal. To make matters even more unbelievable Sebastien knew him. Thinking about Sebastien I felt guilty of how I left him earlier than usual with a simple note. He didn't deserve that but my mind has been preoccupied. I wanted some sort of solace to think things over.

"Are we those kinds of couples now? I think it's too early for this." A smile made its way to my face for the first time in the day. Looking at the doorway of my office stood the man who had the power to cherish or break my heart. He looked extremely model-like in his suit, I should know, I laid out his suit this morning. The jacket was ditched leaving him in perfectly steamed grey pants and vest with a light blue dress shirt, a blue and grey tie was tucked neatly under the vest. He stayed leaning by the door holding up the note between his fingers. With a silly grin on his face, he opened it and showed me the list I left for him. A blush took over my cheeks by the way his eyes darken, I knew that look. "I love the haircut," I commented. The sides and the back of his head were now neatly trimmed once again leaving his curl on top. The glasses on his face gave him the smart sexy look which I loved.

"It was on the list. I actually finished it," he said in amusement, pushing himself off the doorway. My breathing hitched noticing the slow walk he took towards me. "What is it my love?" he said lowly, sitting on my desk. I shook my head getting my wayward thoughts in order, I was at work and thinking of allowing him to have his way with me. "I missed you this morning," he commented looking at me intently.

"I needed time to think." I returned turning back to the website I was browsing. I can feel his eyes on me before he came and knelt next to me. "Look at me sweetheart," he said lowly. I can hear the concern and gentleness in his tone, weakening me instantly. When I did, he reached up and brought my lips closer to his, the slanting and slow movement of our lips was erotic enough to light a fire in us both. What started off as a gentle and comforting kiss turned into a passion-filled and possessive one. Both his hands held my neck in place with his thumbs caressing my jaw, each stroke set the fire blazing higher in my heart, my body. I moaned against his lips just as he pulled my chair closer to him, my legs cradling his torso.
"I want to be in you but I will settle for second best," he said against my lips reaching below my loose skirt. His fingers tickled my inner thigh as they snaked up to my now leaking sex. "Tien." My moan was muffled by his demanding lips pushing for more of me, I complied. I gave him everything that was in my heart, I wanted him to know that I loved him so much. Feeling my panties being shifted to the side I waited for the intrusion of his fingers but none came. He pulled back and gave me a soft smile, he pushed my legs wider then reached for something in his pocket. "What is that?" I asked breathlessly. He now held a silver cylindrical device in his hand, he pressed on a red button on top giving way to a low hum. The hum sent my swollen nub pulsing. Keeping his eyes on me he coated it with my juices, pushing it in and out of me slowly. In one quick move, he buried his head between my thighs drinking my juices before leaving the vibrator in me. "Bend over on your desk," he ordered huskily. I bit my lip muffling the moans that were trying to escape, my knees came together wanting to dull the pleasurable buzz but it failed. On the floor, Sebastien's eyes roamed over my body as I bent over the desk, my moans low, juices soaking my panties before they ran down my thighs. My eyes were blurred in ecstasy, gripping onto the desk he pushed my skirt over my ass then placed light kisses over the firm cheeks. Briefly, he got up to lock the door, I turned to see him releasing his now thick harden cock as he walked to me. Hungrily I opened my mouth just to taste his smooth thick corded dick. He went slowly in and out my mouth as I sucked him hard holding onto his balls.

"That's my girl," he growled before taking his member out of my mouth with a pop. Not knowing what he was about to do I watched him go behind me, his now wet dick being slapped against my ass. I groaned in addition to the bliss in my pussy. "You're so beautiful. Need to be in you every possible way," he growled biting her shoulder. I whimpered in anticipation of what was to come. I felt him at my back entrance gently prodding, he moved my hair from the back of my neck, his hot breath sent shivers down my spine. "Relax" he whispered and I did as his prodding went deeper.

"Fuck." It was painful at first but it became pleasure instantly by the gentleness he took as he thrust into me. My body shuddered in delight. His groans and whispers of awe against my neck, to the vibrations in my pussy and him plunging into my tight ass, had me crying in bliss. Each of my senses was heightened, I can hear how slick his cock was going in and out of me, each time he kissed my body or hold me tightly his heat enveloped me. My knees became weak, thankfully he held me up by my waist, Sebastien chuckled lightly bringing me upright. "I can feel your body tensing. Want to cum for me baby?" he asked lowly.

"Yes, sir," I answered instantly as he went faster pinching my nub. I had no idea where that kinky pet name came from but it awakened something in Sebastien.

I heard his deep chuckle to my answer, "That's right." he said plunging harder. I cried out, once more he did it and I gave into the toe-curling orgasm that racked my body. Sebastien went faster, his grip on my shoulders became tighter, I can feel him pulsing in me just as the tremors flowed through me, with one last deep thrust I felt him. He spilled in me, holding me close, kissing my neck telling me how great I feel. My body was weak and it felt fucking good. "Mine," he growled with a weak thrust.

"Yours." I was his and damn proud of it.

"My parents agreed to come to the opening which we will have our first family dinner here. I know you will be working so I notified them."

I smiled at the word family. He was currently back on my desk answering emails with the door open once again. "I went to Kellan today." he vaguely said. My heart thundered by hearing the man's name. "He's my godfather. A great man. Always wanted to be a father but problems arose. I told him about you, he wanted to come see you right away." he continued. I was grinning from ear to ear, not caring that he went to the man before I did. The stress of him not wanting to know me disappeared and I was excited to meet him also. I was about to call him when someone knocked on the door, both Sebastien and I looked up. It was a delivery man holding a bouquet of flowers with an envelope stuck in it. "Miss Rebecca Callum? I have a delivery for you." the young man said. I watched Sebastien closely for any signs of curiosity or anger but he was simply smiling gesturing me to go sign.

Placing the bouquet on my desk I eagerly read the note.

'Twenty-four years was stolen from me and I am happy to get them back now. You are the spitting image of my mother with your red hair and blue eyes. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, my gorgeous daughter. Love, your father Kellan Brooks.'

Tears I didn't know that formed now rolled down my cheeks. "My father," I said in awe.

"New beginnings my love."

Looking at the lovely blue cornflowers, I knew he was right. This is where I belong. "Yes, new beginnings."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 16 15
๛ A international fairy was having fun in her free garden with her master to keep eyes on and take care until she fall into this trap to sent her far...
2.2K 110 7
I'm in Rwanda at an architect conference. I was driving back to my hotel when I found familiar looking man wondering on a dirt road in Rwanda all alo...
994 90 34
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...
11.8K 1K 26
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Rachel Wang, a girl who makes her own rules and lives her life the way she wants...