An Idol's Soulmate ✔️

By Hobi_Jiminie

{BOOK THREE} A sequel to the IDOL'S LOVE series This book takes place 2 years later from the second book. (Th... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Bonus)
Author's Note
Chapter 52 (Christmas Bonus)
Q & A

Chapter 28

632 18 2
By Hobi_Jiminie

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to yelling downstairs, so I got out of my bed and walked downstairs. I then went into the kitchen and saw Jin ready to murder Namjoon.

"I'm not even surprised anymore." I said in my head.

"You could have burned the house down!" Jin yelled.

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to make some ramen!" Namjoon yelled back.

"You could have just gotten me and I would've cooked for you!"

"I didn't think okay!"

"I'm so done with you!" Jin yelled.

"This is why I need a girl who knows how to cook!" Namjoon yelled, turning around.

"I'll be more scared for her! You might hurt her!" Jin yelled. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the scene in front of me.

"Hyungs, come on stop arguing please." I said, holding in my laugh.

"Fuck, you scared me Jimin." Namjoon said, with his hand on his chest.

"Language!" Jin yelled at Namjoon.

"I can't get away from yelling!" Namjoon said, walking into the living room. I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore, and I bursted out into laughter.

"What are you laughing about Jimin?" Jin asked me.

"N-Nothing." I said, while laughing.

"Why am I in this group again?" He asked, turning around and started cooking. We then heard footsteps coming downstairs and turned out heads to look who it was. It was Yoongi.

"Was Jin Hyung yelling at Namjoon again?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes he was Hyung." I answered.

"Not surprised." He said, sitting down in the chair next to me.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, when I heard Y/S/N crying. I turned off the stove and started heading upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and saw Y/N holding him, so I closed the door and went back downstairs after getting Y/D/N. I put her on a chair and went back to the stove to start cooking again. While I was cooking, I footsteps coming downstairs and saw Y/N walking in rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning baby." I greeted her.

"Morning mommy." Y/D/N greeted her mom.

"Morning." She said, sitting down.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her.

"I've slept better." She said, putting her head on the counter.

"Are you alright mommy?" Y/D/N asked, hugging Y/N.

"I'm fine sweetie, don't worry." Y/N said. I was getting worried about her, I hope she's not sick and didn't have another nightmare. I finished cooking and gave them their food. I got my food and sat beside Y/N and we started eating.

5 minutes later

When we finished eating, I grabbed the dishes and took them in the kitchen to wash them.

Y/N POV:

I walked upstairs to get Y/S/N and bring him downstairs with us. Once I walked into the room, I went to his crib and picked him up. I then walked out of the room and started going downstairs. I then walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Jungkook with Y/D/N on his lap, playing with her.

"Hi Mommy." Y/D/N said, looking at me with smile.

"Hey baby." Jungkook said, smirking.

"Hi you two." I said, smiling. I turned on the TV and put it on the cartoons. Y/D/N sat down on Jungkook's lap and started watching the cartoons.

4 hours later

I decided it was time to feed Y/S/N, so I went upstairs and walked into the bedroom and started feeding him.

3 minutes later

After I fed him, I put him in his crib for his nap and went back downstairs to the kitchen. I started getting everything I needed to make lunch for us. Once I got everything, I started making our lunch. When I finished lunch, I brought them their food and went back into the kitchen to get mine. Then I walked back into the living room and sat down and started watching cartoons while eating.

10 minutes later

We all finished eating so I grabbed the trash and threw them away. I then heard the doorbell so I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Hoseok standing there with a smile on his face.

"Come on in Hobi." I said, smiling.

"Thank you Y/N." He said, walking inside. We walked into the living room and sat down.

"So, how are the three kids treating you?" He asked me.

"They've been treating me well." I answered him, smiling.

"That's good." He said, before hugging me. I hugged him back and we heard footsteps coming in.

"Good lord Y/N, is my Hyungs that attractive you have to hug every one of them?" Jungkook asked me, with a straight face.

"Yes they are." I said, hugging Hobi tighter.

"I'm done with you Y/N." Jungkook said, laughing.

"I've been done with you Kookie." I said, laughing with him. Hobi then stood up and picked me up then started spinning me around.

"What are you doing Hobi?" I said, still laughing.

"You are my wife now." He said, laughing. I saw Jungkook with a red face causing me to laugh harder. He finally put me down and I was stumbling everywhere since I was dizzy. When I was about to fall, Jungkook ran and caught me.

"Thank you Kookie." I said, smiling at him.

"You're welcome baby." Jungkook said. Hobi then fell on the couch and we all started to laugh. Me and Jungkook then sat on the couch with Hobi. Y/D/N then came and sat on Hobi's lap. We then started watching TV.

5 hours later

I looked at the time and it was time to make dinner. When I was about stand up, when Jungkook grabbed my shoulder.

"What is it Kookie?" I asked, confused.

"I'm making dinner tonight." I told me.

"Thank you Kookie." I thanked him, smiling. Jungkook then stood up and walked to the kitchen. I looked back at the TV when I heard Y/S/N crying. I stood up and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I walked to his crib and picked him up.

"Does my handsome boy need a diaper change?" I said, before smelling something. "Yes you do." I said, starting to change him.

3 minutes later

When finished changing him, I had to feed him so I started feeding him.

6 minutes later

After I fed him, I put him back in his crib and went downstairs to eat my dinner. I sat down next to Hobi and started eating. When we finished eating, I grabbed the dishes and walked into the kitchen to wash them. While I was washing the dishes, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey baby." Jungkook whispered into my ear.

"Jungkook, if you thinking what I think you're thinking, we're not going to do it." I said, still washing the dishes.

"I was even thinking that though." He said, pouting.

"I'm not so sure about that Kookie."

"Fine you caught me, I'm just in the mood."

"I had a baby not to long ago, I'm still a little sore from it."

"I know baby, but you know how a young man's hormones work."

"Of course I do, I've dealt with yours for 2 years and on."

"I can't help it, you're just so damn sexy." He said, smirking.

"I know I am." I said, smiling. I finished washing the dishes and turned around to face Jungkook. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back immediately and pulled me closer to him. We pulled away and look at each other in the eyes. I saw love in his eyes which caused me to smile.

"I love you Kookie." I said, putting my head on his chest.

"I love you too baby." He said, rubbing my back up and down. We then started heading to our room to sleep after putting Y/D/N in her bed. When we got to our bedroom, I changed into my pajamas while Jungkook was doing the same. I then laid down in the bed with Jungkook following behind me. We then cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.
____________________________________

I finally finished the chapter.

If you didn't see the announcement I made, here's what I said.

I'll give you a hint about the story, if I change the cover to something dark like black&white or Jungkook looking sad, that means something is going to happen. But if I change it to something light like a light blue or white, that means nothing is going to happen.

I gave you all a hint about the story, so watch the cover to know if something is going to happen or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.1K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
588K 29.5K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
55.3K 1K 27
{BOOK TWO} This book continues from IDOL'S LOVE // J.JK. (If you haven't read IDOL'S LOVE // J.JK, read it before you read this book in order to know...
53.4K 1.3K 42
Read and you'll find out! We will start writing chapters again for this story very soon :) Warning 21+ - HIGHEST RANKS SO FAR - 1- #FFBTS out of 19...