Diamonds

By princeinspiredme

Kirsten's life turned upside down once she met the man in the white suit. Her friend warned her about people... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
Note:

[12]

1.4K 35 27
By princeinspiredme

[Tuesday August 2nd, 1988]

This had to have been the first morning that I woke up with Michael next to me. My back was facing him and his arm was draped over my stomach. A smile spread across my face, feeling him near me. I slowly sat up, trying my best not to wake him. I moved his arm slowly then crawled out of bed. I looked back and he was still fast asleep. I sighed in relief then headed to the bathroom.

"Baby?" Michael called after I finished my business in the bathroom. I walked out and seen him sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked more adorable than ever. I sat down on the bed next to him and he pulled me closer to him.

"If I asked you to marry me, would you?" He asked and I laughed loudly.

"Come on Michael, we can't get married!" I exclaimed.

"Why not? We could get eloped."

"We are not getting married." I giggled. "Especially if your father hates me."

"His opinion shouldn't matter and he doesn't hate you. He just doesn't need another Denise right now." He explains and I nod.

"We still can't get married, especially at a time like this Michael. What are you thinking!"

"I'm thinking about spending the rest of my life with you." He told me.

All I could do was laugh at his silly thoughts. I couldn't marry him, I've only known him for such a short time. Who marries after a month? Not only that, but we barely just started dating. I knew Michael was crazy but I didn't know he was that crazy.

Michael and I got out of bed and went to start our day. I expressed to him that I wanted to visit Simone, seeing that owed her an apology. He granted my wish and I couldn't have been more happier. He helped me get Raven dressed and out the door. Once he dropped me off, he told me he couldn't stay because he had something important to do with his father and I knew that it had something to do with the Scorpions.

"What do you want?" Simone answers dryly as she opened the door.

"Could I possibly come in?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"If you're here to tell me about my family then no you can't."

"That's not what I'm here for." I said. She eyed me then moved to the side so I could come in. She led me into her huge kitchen and the two of us sat at the bar. I had Raven sitting in my lap and she squirmed around, wanting to stand on her own two feet.

"I didn't mean what I said on the phone yesterday." I started. "I shouldn't have thrown that back in your face when you were only trying to help.

"I understand your concern with me and I'm sure you understand my concern for you but Cameron and I are in a very good place. It's been months since he made his promise to me and he hasn't broken it since." She says.

"I'm sorry Simone, I just didn't like you judging Michael because of his lifestyle." I said. Having enough of Raven fighting me, I finally let her down. She smiled happily as she held onto my pants.

"Kirsten..you seriously want to stay? After you've almost been kidnapped because of him? After almost getting shot because of him?" She said.

"His whole existence is a danger to you and I can't bare to lose the only friend I have." She finishes. She gave me a sadden look and I couldn't help but feel bad for still being with Michael. I shouldn't feel bad because I want him just as much as he wants me but the way Simone is putting things..it's making me feel like it's too much to stay.

I understand how you're feeling Simone, I really do, but I fell for Michael's personality. You don't know him the way I do." I said. "He said he's always protect me and I know he'll stick to his word."

"How? How do you know?"

"Because he has done it! He's done it already and that lets me know his loyalty to me! I may have been in situations because of his status around here but he was always there before things could get worse." I said.

"What if things do get worse? What will you do? What will he do?"

"I guess we'll only have to see."

***

Michael had picked me up and brought us home not too long ago. He meant it when he said we wouldn't be out long. I wasn't too happy walking back in the condo but as long as I was with Michael, I was okay.

"We have the routes." Michael spoke.

"What does that mean?"

"It's means we know the ins and outs of their base. I have to study these pictures and then have Winston father everyone." He says.

"This is all too much." I shake my head while he pulled me closer in his arms.

"Don't worry your pretty little self. I got this under control." He assures.

"B-But Michael w—"

"I got this. I'm even thinking of going in tonight." He says.

"Tonight? Michael what the fuck!" I shouted as I pushed away from his grip. "That's too dangerous for you."

"Do you know who you're talking about here? I know how to handle stuff like this." He chuckles but I didn't find any of this to be funny. I was afraid he wouldn't make it back home alive. "Hey, look at me." He grabbed my chin softly and made me look at him.

"I got this, don't worry." He said then planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I felt his hands slip inside my pants and I jolted forward at the sudden touch.

"Michael—" I gasped but he stopped my words by pulling me into another kiss. I felt his thumb began to circle my sweet pearl and before I knew it, I was dripping. I hated how much he affected my body with just a touch. I could feel my nipples harden inside my bra while he continued to circle his thumb around me softly. His lips moved from mine and down to my neck, sucking and leaving love bites.

"P-Please.." I begged.

"Please what?" He says, his voice deep and low. "Tell me what you want kitten."

Before I could answer, the phone ring loudly in my ears. My eyes shot open and I pushed at Michael's shoulders. "You need to answer that."

"They can wait." He groaned against my neck. I couldn't seem to form any words as he quickened his pace. My legs were trembling at this point. The phone seemed like it would never stop ringing so Michael groaned once again then pulled away from me. He stood up and went to answer the phone. I laid on the couch and panted, wishing that stupid phone didn't interrupt us.

"What! I'm on my way." I heard Michael say loudly then hang up the phone. I watched him as he quickly went to the room and came back out with a different outfit on.

"I have to go handle something. I'll be back to finish what we started." He said then gave me a quick kiss and disappeared out of the door. I slouched down on the couch and sighed. Another day of him being gone.

Minutes passed and Winston burst through the door. He yelled for me to grab Raven and go to the car. I was frightened from his demeanor. He was in quite a rush too. After getting us settled into the car, Winston sped off. I was scared and confused as Winston swerved through traffic.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We were outnumbered. I had to get you away from there." He said breathlessly. Outnumbered? By the Scorpions?

"B-But Michael had it heavily guarded.."

"And they outnumbered us. Killed half of our people.." He said. "I had to get you out of there. I need to take you to somewhere safe."

Is this what Simone meant when she said things could get worse? I almost felt bad for being upset about staying in that condo for so long. Now I wish I had the luxury to stay a bit longer. I wasn't ready for this gang mess that was happening. I knew Michael said tonight was the night but it looks like the rivals had a one up on them.

I felt a force from the the back of the car, causing us to jolt forward. Raven began to cry loudly and I turned around to see a black car chasing us. I couldn't seem to breathe as Winston tried to get them off our back.

"Here!" Winston said as he threw a gun in my lap. I instantly felt a chill down my spin. "Shoot back at them."

"I can't shoot a gun!" I exclaimed. "I don't know how!"

"Just do it!" He yelled back. I rolled the window down, afraid of what might happen.

"I can't! I can't do this! What if I miss? Or mess up!" I said. He took the gun from me and told me to hold the wheel. That was even more drastic. He rolled his window down all the way and pulled half his body out and started shooting at the car behind us. I gripped the wheel and tried to keep the car steady. The car swerved and Raven cries got even louder. It saddened me that I couldn't go back there to calm her down.

"I got it." Winston said as he slipped back inside the car. I looked back and seen the black car had stopped and we were way ahead of them. I sighed in relief, seeing that we were still alive. "Fuck..we gotta find another way."

"Another way? Where are you taking me?"

"Michael's family have a hideout. I have to take you there."

I only nod as I looked in the back seat and try to calm Raven down by shaking one of her toys in front of her. I placed it in her hands and watched her as her cries came to a minimum. She continued to whine a little bit she seemed happy with the toy as it made noise the more she shook it. I turned around in the seat and leaned my head against the window, waiting for our arrival.

***

As we pulled up to the place, I noticed a few cars out. Winston told me that maybe Michael had arrived but I didn't recognize any of these cars to be his. After parking, Winston advised us to go inside. I packed Raven on my hip and walked inside the place. I looked around and froze once my eyes fell on something, or rather someone

"Hello Kirsten, fancy seeing you here." The man chuckles. It was him. It was Mr. K Brown. I was now shaking as he stalked towards me. I was afraid of him more than ever now that I knew who he was.

"Thank you Winston, you did a great job." The man says and I looked back to see Winston standing there with a smirk across his face. I felt my body began to boil as I realize what was happening here.

"Anything for you sir." He says.

"Why? Why would you do this?" I asked him.

"He offered more than Michael ever have." He shrugs. "You have fun now." He laughs evilly as he walks off. I felt a hand grab my forearm forcefully and turn me around.

"Let me go!" I yelled as the man dragged me to another part of the house. He pushed me inside a room and he tried to snatch Raven away from me but I held her tighter. The more we tugged at the poor baby, she became agitated and started whining. He finally got her out of my arms and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

"No! Bring her back! Give her back!" I cried as I banged on the door, seeing he locked it from the outside. I slid down the door and cries hysterically, afraid of what he'd do to my baby sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
202K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
9.7K 348 37
Jennifer and Michael go seperate ways in their careers, and their relationship. It seemed as if there was no time. Will they make it work?
209K 6.4K 33
When Peyton left town sixteen years ago she thought it was forever. When she returned to the town she grew up as an ER doctor she runs into her littl...