The Unwanted Princess

By _Ahankara_

#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. S... More

The Unwanted Princess
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10
part-11
part-12
part-13
part-14
part-15
part-16
Part 17
part-18
part-19
Part 20
part-21
Part - 22
Part -24
part-25
part-26
part-27
part-28
part-29
Part 30
part-31
part-32
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
part-37
Part-38
part-39
part-40
part-41
part-42
Part-43
Part-44 (The end)

part-23

6.8K 280 86
By _Ahankara_

He is fire

She is ice, 

And you'll learn to fear the flames as well as the snow.

Ishana stormed out of the kitchen with Anya's dinner and hell a lot of anger in her heart. On her way out of kitchen she came face to face with the ghostly looking faces of Omkara and Shivaaye. She didn't care whether they had heard her and Gauri's discussion or not even if they heard her words then they bloody well deserves to hear them and if by chance their guilty consciousness ignited from hearing her words then well and good. Anya deserves more than whatever they could ever give her, the life she is involved in she deserves peace in home and not to deal with a messed up family past like this.

Gosh, she don't know from where the girl has managed to earn so much patience, hiding her emotions she could clearly guess that was because of this family but patience maybe from dealing with all the Viaan induced activities.

Reaching Anya's room, she found the girl sprawled on the bed her legs dangling out of the bed, her phone clutched tightly in her hand as she slept with peace written all over her face. No traces of the girl that the world knows as the ice queen could be found when she slept there was only serenity surrounding her. There was something so innocent, so divine, so likeable surrounding her as she slept unaware of the darkness surrounding her, uncaring of the darkness ruling everywhere. She was the sole light blending with the night and even looking divine and hope inducing in the darkest hours. The girl sleeping now was unburdened, untouched by the responsibilities of world, unchained by the heavy metal chains of reality and duty. She slept looking as soft as a petal, letting the world see the flower she really is. A flower ready to let itself be crushed to provide everyone with fragrance. She is a beautiful and rare flower generating protective feeling in the gardener's heart but others want to pluck this flower away, to kill her before her day but they don't know she isn't a normal flower. She is a flower made of steel, hammered, grinded, drilled and bent in shape, polished and coloured by many hard and fine operations. She can't break; she can't be crushed or tore apart. She is a delicate work of fine art made to be treasured forever and Ishana didn't have the heart to wake her up but she needed to.

Anya was really a light sleeper which she got to know when she woke up by a simple nudge and call of her name. Rubbing her eyes she looked at her with startled sleep filled eyes which later filled with realization when she saw the plate and cup in her hands, making a cute frowning expression the she asked her in an acute whining tone"Have to"

"yups"

"but"

"No buts"

Anya looked at her with an pouting expression which made her look like an duckling but got up nonetheless and sat on the bed with her legs crossed and hands resting on her lap while her eyes stared at her with earnest puppy eyes as a smile threatened to spill on her face thinking about Ansh acting the same way whenever he come backs from late night shootings all ready to crash on the bed as soon as he spots it and those eyes so alike her screaming the same thing to her "FEED ME".

Shaking her head, she forwarded the cup near her lips after blowing air at the hot drink letting her have a sip before feeding her a spoonful of food, the happiness that swirled in her baby blue sleepy eyes was contaminating at best as her eyes softened with delight and Ishana's heart constrict painfully realizing maybe it was the first time some elder was waking her to feed her or this was the first time anyone was feeding her by their hands. She had no one back home who would cook for her or remind her to eat when she comes back too tired from work with no energy to cook and maybe she went through many nights without having food as she was too tired to eat herself. How we didn't give much importance to such small things as our mother feeding us when we are too tired to eat ourselves or are being too moody and demands "Mumma, khila do na". We never think that maybe out there, some people wish god that they could also make such demands or there was someone to pamper them like this. Her heart constricted more painfully realizing Anya also wanted to be pampered like this and maybe someone feeding her is like a luxury to her.

"Ma, why does Vi calls you choti ma and Khushi ma Badi ma??" Anya questioned her with innocence and curiosity laced tone as a thoughtful expression crossed her eyes, yes Anya's shield was down in her sleepy state or she wouldn't have let the emotions being expressed so freely on her face.

"Well, you see Viaan's dad was very good friend of Khushi and as Viaan knew Khushi from the time he was born.She became his badi ma and godmother while as we shifted in Delhi later and come in connection solely by Ansh being Vi's classmate I became his choti ma even though I'm older than his mom" Ishana replied back in a laughing tone reminiscing old fond memories of unburdened days full of happiness and joys when children's unrestricted laugh echoed in their homes and there was no worry of them being distant from them.

"Did...did you find Ansh in Delhi, Ma??" there was hesitation and fear in her tone as she asked her this in a tone barely above a whisper

"Yes" Ishana whispered back knowing no one knew about Ansh's dark past, no one knew about Ansh's secret no one except her and Reyan

"But...How..." she couldn't finish her statement as her phone started ringing, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves as she reached for the phone and picked up the call.

"yeah, speaking" she answered the call in her calm composed manner, no trace of sleepiness could be detected in her voice

"WHAT, I'm coming"

"Viaan shouldn't be informed about this and is he coming??"

"Okay, I'm also coming" Ishana watched as all traces of sleep disappeared from Anya's eyes and a cold fury engulfed her whole being, her eyes swirling with pure madness but there no hike in her tone after the first loud exclamation of anger and surprise. Her tone was even and cold as she gave her orders before disconnecting the call and standing up hastily passing her an apologetic look with a grimace on her face as she spoke softly "Ma, I need to go now"

"But, what happened ...It's late in night" She questioned her tensed looking at the girl ready to storm out of the house

"Ma, I'll explain everything after coming back" There was desperation and plead in her voice as she took hasty steps downstairs with Ishana following after her

"Should I come with you" Ishana asked her worriedly

"No Ma...." She started but her phone binged again and as she read the contents of the new message her eyes turned even colder than before, a blizzard was brewing in her eyes ready to destroy everything in her path.

"Ma... Panchi may need you, go to her please" there was again that plead and desperation in Anya's tone as she let her peek inside her in the eyes of the scared girl hidden under the veil of the ice queen and Ishana nodded at her not questioning her anything else even when she wanted to knowing Anya will not answer anything now. She followed her down when they reached the living room; the questioning tone of Shivaaye stopped Anya on her tracks

"Where are you going??"

"Out" Anya answered coldly while bestowing them with her most frigid glare

"But it's late in night and not safe outside" Anika continued in concerned written all over her face as everyone looked towards her

"And I'm not a helpless teenager anymore" Anya's retort was sharp and emotionless, surprising everyone around her.

"Anya beta, Is it really necessary for you to go out right now " Shivaaye asked her with concern and worry filled eyes watching her tense form and eyes frigid and blank, before Anya could answer Nikhil jumped in the conversation with perfectly sweet and caring words, making Anya's blood freeze and heart clench painfully.

"I can drop you wherever you want to go and then drop you back here, it will be safer that way" he volunteered like a true gentleman and if Anya already wasn't so tensed she would have rolled her eyes at his direction and cursed him about a million times and asked him why didn't he pick up her call that night????

"I'm not a kid who can't care for herself. I'm more then equipped with handling any situation and I didn't ask for anyone's permission whether I can go or not. I'm going" stating so Anya stormed away from OM not paying any heed to the various calls of her name. She drove hastily towards her destination as her pulse accelerated with her car.

The first thing she heard reaching her destination was loud wails of sirens and cries, there was a pungent smell of burn in the air and she could feel an ashy feeling in her mouth as she sat with open window looking around her, dread rising like tide in her stomach as fear formed knots in her intestine looking at the burning building, panic gripped every single cell of her being as she stood there looking at the burning building and all she could see and hear was Viaan and her trapped in the flames, screaming for help with soot rising all around her.

"ANYA" the loud scream of her name broke whatever had gripped her mind and hit her like a thousand grips as she turned back to find her brother looking at her with concern filled wide eyes. She took three hasty steps and threw herself in his arms, startling him yet he balanced both of them perfectly.

"What happened, what were you thinking??" he asked her worriedly as he gazed at her with his panic filled concerned eyes

"Nothing, you alright" she questioned back softly gazing around her looking at the mass of bodies working to salvage whatever they could

"yeah, I'm....just can't believe this could happen...I don't know how did this happen" he spoke in an utterly broken house and she pulled him in her arms, this was the first orphanage built and run by Vi, Ansh, Savy and Ro by their own money after taking their first steps in the world of stardom. Ansh knew life as a kid on road with no one by his side and he wanted to do something for those kids and the other three were ready to help him on his this dream. So, she could really imagine how much it must be hurting Ansh watching his dream go up in flames this way.

"It's okay bro, we will make everything alright again....we will rebuild everything" She tried to reassure him calmly as her wandering eyes went behind Ansh and settled on few clearly frightened kids sitting around and she felt a lump rising in her throat as she asked him in a fearful tone.

"Causalities"

"None as of yet, the fire alarm we installed last month worked just fine. The kids are bruised and battered some worse than the others, few asthmatic kids had more trouble and are in hospital now but they are all fine" Ansh replied back in relief filled tone as she let out a breath she didn't knew she was holding

"Thank goodness, we will find whoever did this Ansh we will" She reassured him in a firm tone with a blaze in her eyes and this wasn't not the blaze reflecting in her eyes from the burning building

"You think someone is behind this?" Ansh questioned her curiously yet there was no doubt in his tone

"Can't be a coincidence Ansh, Vi getting blackmailing messages and calls, I'm getting blackmailing messages, harm done to a building that is dear to top three players of Mavericks and is close to our heart, just before the semi's and finals, Can't be a coincidence Ansh. It just can't be. Someone want our team to lose the match, someone doesn't want the Mavericks in finals and I know enough of the background fixing game going around to know that this is done by them. Lust for money can make man do many heinous crimes but I'll tear every veil whoever did this is hiding behind. The world needs to know the face of the man destroying the integrity of the game and I'll unveil him no matter what" Anya said with determination shining clearly in her eyes and at that moment she was like a wildfire and not the ice she usually is

"I'm sure you will, it's late go back" He told her concernedly looking at the blaze not ready to be extinguished

"You staying here" she questioned him concerned knowing his answer even before he uttered it out

"Yeah, have to make sure the kids reach safely to that unused old bungalow. I called the butler made sure everything is arranged for the kids to stay there for someday.....now go back and do whatever you do" he said shrugging his shoulder

"you're speaking as if I do black magic" she spoke with a laugh bubbling up her throat and tears tugging at the corner of her eyes out of relief knowing everyone was alive as unbelievable as it was sounding to her

"Who knows maybe you do" he teased back with a smile breaking on his face and eyes lightening slightly

"Take care alright, superstar" she whispered in his ears as she hugged him last time before leaving

"You too, manager" he watched her as she looked around one more time, her gaze lingered on the fleeting forms of the children and the burning house as she sat back in her car and drove away.

No one from the Oberoi family slept the whole night as Anya didn't return the whole night. Every member of OM was waiting for Anya's return as panic seemed to grasp every single cell of Anika's body when the next day shined brightly outside and there was no trace of Anya's return. Shivaaye was ready to go out and search the whole city for her but looks like he didn't need to as Anya stormed inside the house looking tired yet deadly an aura of cold fury surrounding her as she ignored everyone around her and stormed towards Omav. She didn't care who called her name or who tried to walk towards her as her eyes were fixed on her target that was Omav in the present moment.

Omav watched with flabbergasted look as she stood in front of him with her eyes blazing with cold fury and before he could react or say something a tight slap landed on his face shocking everyone around them. Gasps filled the air along with the echo of Anya's name but she paid heed to nothing as she forwarded her phone to Omav, muting the sound and playing a video in such a way that only Omav could see the contents of the video.

"I never thought you would stoop so low for a bet, Omav Oberoi. I never thought you could do something like this. Happy with the result now, satisfied with everything around you. Got everything you wanted in life didn't you" there was clear disdain and scorn in her tone as she growled ferociously at him. Her face a cold mask only her eyes betraying the anger she felt at the present moment as she watched Omav's face pale considerably, horror filled his eyes along with pain and regret and something more which she didn't think was possible

"I...I...didn't, I swear...I didn't....I didn't know, I didn't..." he stuttered out pleading her to believe him. he looked ready to break out sobbing and begging her on his knees to believe him and she did as much as shocked she was to know this, she still trusted him enough to know he couldn't do this.

"I know but look what kind of friend you got Omav. How dear friends that they couldn't even tolerate your fame, they played with your trust. You know what this video can do, don't you. You know it can end you, destroy your reputation and ruin everything you build till now." Anya questioned him in an icy tone as she looked in his eyes, telling him how badly he has messed up.

"I don't care about my reputation Anya, save her please. She shouldn't face the backlash all of this. She shouldn't be harmed. Please save her Anya, She shouldn't suffer because of me, please do something, Anya please. She must be so afraid and alone. Destroy me if you must but please save her, no harm should befall on her." She didn't think this was possible, she never thought an Oberoi could not care about his image but as she saw her cousin on his knees begging her to save her looking so miserable, so broken, so vulnerable surprise flashed in her eyes which she quickly hid. She was ready for him to beg her to save his reputation but not hers but she was used to unexpected things like this and didn't let them affect her much.

"She is family, I couldn't let her get hurt and as much as I hate to admit it you're still my cousin and I just couldn't let this incidence mess up my life, I'm not much fond of scandals connecting to my life you see" She uttered out the word cousin with disdain as she hid her care in the veil of selfishness.

"Thank you....thank you so much Anya and I'm sorry" he whispered the last part to her in a total pain filled tone and she chose to ignore his words, her face seemed to be set in stone unchanging and cold and only her eyes seemed alive, swirling with all dark unapproachable emotions.

"Yes, thank me I didn't tell this to Ansh and Viaan. Now do me a favour Omav hand me your phone" Anya told Viaan with a venomous smirk gracing her cold features, she looked really craved out of the finest ice. An ice sculpture glittering under the sunlight, looking beautiful, divine and totally out of place

Omav handed his phone to her without any protest and Anya looked at the phone with her eyes glinting with pure madness as the phone started ringing her face held a cold sneer before picking up the call.

"The person you're trying to reach is out of reach. So, we are forwarding the call to a person who can handle the situation. Wait for a few seconds you're call is being forwarded" Anya spoke in a totally fake accent with a nefarious smirk gracing her face which turned colder when the caller on the other side replied there was storms in her eyes and smile on her lips and with each word she heard from the other side of the call, the aura around her turned darker and hell lot chilly. She was cold fury and her wrath was alike Avalanche and blizzard and it was better if you don't mess up with her dear ones cause that's only thing that ignites her wrath like no other.

"Hush darling, don't you dare scream at me look out of your window the world is burning up in flashes. I thought you know better than playing with fire and ice. I thought you were afraid of burns but maybe you forgot that ice leaves burns too. What are you surprised sweetheart, weren't expecting an icy treat were you as much as you like to believe the world doesn't move as you predict it to be. I know you were expecting a fiery outburst that would have consumed the whole world in flames and combust around you with all of your deepest darkest secrets weren't you. You were imaging a world up in flames and instead you got ice, there is layers and layers of snow everywhere with your secrets splattered around the world, written with the flames in the ice and darling you can't erase them. No, matter how hard you try because this ice is unforgiving, it will slowly melt your skin and bones. It will creep under your skin and freeze you. You know icy wastelands are full of unexpected hidden dangers, you can never guess the danger until you are standing above it. The ice kills you slowly but surely, it makes you feel oh so lonely and cold, it brings up your worst of the nightmares and suffocates you. It makes you hallucinate of the happy times and then slap you with the reality. It can bury you beneath it and you'll be forever lost. Sweetheart, you shouldn't have messed up with snow but don't worry I'll make the whole ordeal as painful as you made my school life." There was a sardonic smile lighting her face with her eyes shining with pure hatred her expression was totally in contrast of the sweet tone she used, low and melodious but her words lacked any kindness, mercy or generosity. The threat was clear and she wasn't a person who threatens first and takes action later. She have already done what she needed to do, her words were warning for future actions or maybe they were provocation to take those future actions as Anya could be as just as Hades and as shrewd as the devil himself if she wants to destroy you considered yourself destroyed.

And seemed like her words triggered the reaction she wanted as her smile brightened but people around her felt colder, her bright smile sent shivers of fear down everyone's back and they weren't even the once receiving her wrath.

"Cause baby I'm the star maker if I can make you reach new heights than I can bring down as quickly."

....To be continued....

So, what do you think guys?? Where was Anya whole night??? and this is one hell long update guys so please share your reviews as I find the comments inspiring and full of new ideas and they literally push me to write more. Thank you so much everyone for waiting and loving this story this much and I hope this update was worth the wait and sorry if you find this chapter lacking in emotions and depth I kind of was tired when I had to write this one for the third time on the same day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
23K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
799 82 6
Our lives comprise of various human interactions-- some which leaves a lasting impression, while others leave scarring ones. Some people come into y...