My dear loser: InSun's Playli...

By CoffeePrince01

This is a fanfiction story of In and Sun of My dear Loser the series. All casts and past happenings are all c... More

Track 1: Goodnight
Track 2: Thank You
Track 3: Why?
Track 4: Don't cry
Track 5: Stop crying
Track 6: Let go
Track 7: Memories
Track 8: Repeat Song
Track 9: New Playlist
Track 10: See you again
Track 11: The Hanky Man Part 1
Track 12: The Hanky Man Part 2
Track 13: Lost Smile
Track 14: Running away
Track 15: Sorry
Track 16: You are my Sunshine
Track 17: Color Sports Congress
Track 18: Lot
Track 19: One Last Chance
Track 20: Stop
Track 21: The End
Track 22: Repeat Playlist
Track 23: Last Day
Track 24: Fear
Track 25: Pain
Track 26: Run
Track 27: It's Not True
Track 28: Protect Yourself
Track 29: Run
Track 30: Most Beautiful Face
Track 31: Payback Time
Track 32: Again
Track 33: Phom rak khun
Track 33: Phom rak khun (Uncut)
Track 34: New Year's Eve
Track 35: Sweet Goodbye
Sidetrack 1: Been so long
Confessions
Sidetrack 2: Unfamiliar feeling
Sidetrack 3: The One That I Lost
Sidetrack 4: Guy in glasses
Sidetrack 5: Runaway
Sidetrack 6: Don't leave
Sidetrack 7: Come back my Love
Sidetrack 8: Forever
Sidetrack 9: The one that I miss the most
PLUG PLUG PLUG
Sidetrack 11: Thank you
Sidetrack 12: Talk to me
Sidetrack 13: Love of my life
Sidetrack 14

Sidetrack 10: Why would he still care?

850 27 20
By CoffeePrince01

"Where have you been all this time? I missed you so much!"

"I was always here Pot. It was you who wasn't going out of your room, so I didn't disturb you."

"What do you mean by "your room"? It's our room Ken. "OUR"" I insisted.

"You're just hungry Pot. Come, I cooked you something to eat."

---

Sun's POV

"Sun! Wait for me Sun!" In was gasping, tailing me for about 5 minutes now when I finally stopped.

"Why are you running?" I asked In whose hand was on his chest.

"I want to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"You know Tin? The one who kissed you in the bar that night?"

"Yeah. I remember him. Why?" I wondered.

"I want you to be my boyfriend."

"What?!" I turned, and there I saw him. The one that In is talking about, towering over me. His hands were on his side pockets.

Tin said again in a cold tone, "I said I want you to be my boyfriend.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?!" I cried.

"Don't worry, I don't like you." Tin said coldly.

"What's gotten into you? I don't even know you." I furrowed, "and In? Of all people, why would you be the one to suggest me to be this stupid's boyfriend?" I don't know where my anger is coming from, but it wasn't joke-worthy at all.

"Hey! Don't worry. Tin is a good guy." In stated then walked beside Tin who was taller than him.

"Good guy? Woah. Which part of that person is good? He made me look like a trash in the bar, and why are you defending him?"

"You liked it to, don't you?" Tin said in an emotionless way.

"What the-!" I wanted to hit him hard but Tin caiught my fist that was almost on his face.

"Is this what you can do? Your punch is like of a girl's. You're good to be my wife." Tin said again.

"Let go of me." I said, trying to yank my hand away from his.

In was just laughing at us. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Why? Of course! Hahahaha!" In laughed.

"In?" Someone from behind me called for In.

"Pink? Why are you here?" In looked surprised.

"Why? Don't you like to see me?" A woman, almost as tall as me, with curly hair and pale skin walked past me and intertwined his hand with In's. She's beautiful, yeah. "Hi Tin, and, you are?" She was pointing her finger at me.

"H-huh?" I was too shocked to respond. I was still looking at how the girl rubbed her chest to In.

"Does he know how to talk In?" the woman asked In and even went closer to In, almost hugging him.

In just smiled. "Pink, this is Sun." In gently waved his hand towards me then smiled even more.

"Oh, so this is Sun." Pink stared at me from head to foot. "He's cute. No wonder why you fall for him."

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Don't worry. I don't care about the past of you two. It's kinda cute actually"

"Don't tease Sun Pink. Hahaha. He's blushing, see?!" In laughed.

"Hey! Don't laugh at my wife!" Tin cut.

"Oh. So, he is your new target Tin?" Pink asked Tin.

I just looked at them talking about each other, including me. I don't know how to process everything that's happening. First, Tin wants me to be his boyfriend. Second, Pink, who obviously has a relationship with In, is here. Third, and the most insulting of all, is that In is the one that is pushing me to be Tin's boyfriend. It means that he doesn't like me at all.

They continued laughing, except for Tin who I never saw smile even once.

"I thought you won't love another person beside me?" I stared at him. All three of them went silent and looked at me. I replied back with a stare on Pink's hand that was brushing against In.

"Of course I won't. Do you want another kiss from me Sun?" Tin dryly said.

In knew that I was talking to him and not to Tin, yet he laughed.

"Hahahaha! You're so sweet for a husband Tin! You two are really a good match! hahahaha" In laughed awkwardly. That kind of laugh when nobody else is laughing but him. That kind of laugh that could make me walk away from them.

"Hey! My wife! Come back here!" Tin called after me but I continued walking. I didn't glance back at them.---Can's POV

"I'm here ma." I shouted from my room.

My mom has been calling me for minutes I think, but I was sleeping and I just woke up from her shouts.

I hurried out downstairs with only my boxer shorts on, not really minding since it is our house anyway, only, someone is here.

He has just opened the door when I stepped on the last step of the stairs. He was in a hurry, I can see it. He was wearing a casual look. A sexy one that made me wonder how he makes himself look so handsome. 

It brings back memories.

It brings back my happy moments.

Our happy moments together...

I adjusted my eyeglasses to see if it really is Tin...

and yes. It really is him.

Tin just looked at me with a murderous eye from head to foot. Then he walked towards me then reached for my right wrist.

He pulled it towards him then stared at it for a minute, then he went back to staring at my face.

"W-why?" I asked him.

Then he just smirked and raised my hand over my head.

I grimaced out of pain. My wound is still hurting...

Tin withdrew a sigh then freed my hand out of his grasp.

He turned back and once again sighed, then he faced me again.

"H-how" Tin stammered but he stopped himself, pursing his mouth in the end so he won't talk anymore.

He turned back, this time walking out of our house without glancing back again.

I was in a shock. I didn't know what to say.

"Tin!" I shouted as I went after him. "hey Tin! Stop walking!" I called.

Finally, I have chased him and pulled his hand so he would face me.

"I already have a boyfriend." That was the first thing that Tin said. It made my hand lose its strength.

"H-huh?" said by the shocked me. "What did you say?"

Tin, with his usual reaction, just stared at me then continued walking. I didn't follow him then. I was still in a shock.

I went back to our house seeing my mother running towards me.

"What happened to you?" She touched me all over my body.

I was surprised as to how my mom was reacting but I was still in a shock by Tin's words so I didn't say much and just stayed standing there while my mom was busy studying my body.

"Where are you hurt?" My mom asked.

I touched my chest. I was shirtless, but I could feel my heart thumping so hard.

"Here ma." I said, talking about my heartbreak. "Here ma." I said again.

"Where? Where? Pull your hand away and let me see!" My mom shouted. "Come come. Have a seat. What happened to you anyways?" My mom didn't get what I was pertaining to.

"Why are you acting that way ma?" I asked her.

"Why? Of course! Tin told me that you got hit by a car! He even brought you medicine! And you told me nothing about it!"

So that's why he was here, but why does he still care bring me my medicine? He already has his boyfriend right? Why would he still care?

---

*Do you guys know any digital artist that I can contact? I want to change the cover of this story.  Thank you so much!

*I'm in the mood of knowing more about my readers and on how you want this story to end. Personally, I just want to have a chat with you guys, so if you want to know me as well, just leave me a message and I'll respond ASAP! *winks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
33.4K 1.5K 14
One night, Win meets a stranger at a party. Next thing he knows he's dating the stranger's sister.
22.2K 671 46
book 2 of the Oneshot series for Pitbabe series Book 1 you can find it here https://www.wattpad.com/story/359337053-pitbabe-the-series-oneshot