How To Befriend An Alien (Boy...

Od Mouki21

Tyler Montgomery is a space geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek, Doctor Who and Avatar. But most of all, h... Více

Preview!
Step One: Believe In Aliens
Step Two: Find An Alien
Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party
Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity
Step Five: Hunt An Alien, Or Be Hunted
Step Six: Confront The Alien
Step Seven: Kiss The Alien
Step Nine: Let The Alien Into Your Room
Step Ten: Run From The Aliens
Step Eleven: Make Peace With The Alien
Step Twelve: Forget The Alien
Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones
Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien
Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him
Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad
Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens
Step Eighteen: Living With The Alien
Step Nineteen: Forget Your Home Planet
Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien
Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

Step Eight: Date The Alien

22.9K 874 418
Od Mouki21

i'm tired, so i don't have much to say for this bit, but don't forget to check out the song and picture on the side XD

ENJOY!

Max~

Dear Diary,

Is that how this stuff works?

Wait no, that's something else. This is more of a voice over thing. Hmm... audience?

I laughed as I entered the school. It was a strange place, but I've become well enough acquainted with it now.

“Hey Maxi,” someone said to me. I looked to my side to see that girl again, the one who was... FILE CHECK... dating Tyler. Vienna.

“Hi,” I replied, slowing so she could walk with me because it seemed that's what she was trying to do.

I felt... something, something moving around in the pit of my stomach. It was a new emotion... it was a weird one. I couldn't quite put a name on it... Happy? Sad? No no, it began with a P. Peachy? Nope, it was stronger than that. Oh, I know what it is, Protective. I felt protective of Vienna. Vee had been so kind to me the past week and a bit, I didn't want anything to hurt her.

“So... what did you and Tyler do last night?” Vee asked excitedly. I felt my cheeks flush. Blushing was a weird sensation. In my species our dots on our cheeks change from black to blue when we 'blush'.

“Nothing much,” I said, a casual term I'd learnt from Marco only yesterday. Vee pouted, hooking her arm around mine. I had to rack my data base to check what that meant, and from what I knew it seemed fine, she wasn't coming onto me.

“Come on, give me the details,” she pleaded.

I opened my mouth to tell Vienna everything when Tyler came around the corner of the hallway with Marco. Marco waved and cried out to us, and Vee did it back. But Tyler's eyes caught mine and then we both grinned. I licked my lips, feeling them tingle in longing to be against his again.

When we reached them Tyler grabbed Vee and kissed her. I looked away, feeling... jealous? And smiled to Marco.

“Did you watch the game last night?” he asked me excitedly.

“No,” I replied, glancing over at the couple, I strained my ears to hear them over the noisy busy hallway with the chatting students that were rushing back and forth.

“Well?” Vee asked him.

“We kissed,” Tyler replied shyly. Vee screamed and a few people turned to look.

“O M G, so cute. Tell me everything,” Vee giggled. I frowned and looked right at her. The girl was smiling and bouncing on the spot. What? From the experience I've gotten from watching movies and reading books... Vienna was not supposed to be reacting like that.

“Shh, can I tell you later?” Tyler whispered, glancing over at me. I smirked. I loved the way he looked at me like that, like I was something bad for him, but he wanted it anyway. He smiled back.

“Alright,” Vee grumbled, “But admit it, you're at least bisexual.” She ended it with a laugh and Tyler shook his head.

“Fine, I'll admit it. I'm bisexual,” he gave in. Vee got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

“Good boy,” she teased and came back over to us.

“Max?” Marco asked me. I snapped back and looked at the boy who'd been talking to me and I'd been paying no attention to.

“Sorry, what?” I asked. He laughed and patted my shoulder.

“Don't worry, Tyler isn't into football either,” he said and then went into the form room, which was now open.

“Bye guys,” Vee chuckled and then skipped off to her own class, leaving me and Tyler alone in a now empty hallway. I looked him over, damn, he looked good today in dark green jeans and a black tee shirt with a picture of an alien on it. The typical alien, not me alien.

“Like what you see?” Tyler asked me, smirking. I nodded, biting my lip. I really did like what I saw. The urge to jump on him right here and now had my skin crawling, but I held it back. He scratched his neck and took a step away from the classroom door, so he was out of sight of the people inside looking at us.

“About last night...” he started, and I wasn't sure what he was going to say. It could be either good or bad. Good, 'I do like you', or bad, 'I'm with Vee, so this can't happen'. To stop Tyler from saying it and potentially crushing my hopes, I shoved him up against a locker and crashed me lips onto his. Tyler didn't hesitate to kiss me back, and it was the best feeling in the world.

I was so hungry for him, I'd never felt this way about anyone in my entire life, not back on my home planet, nor on any others. What was it about him that had me acting this way? Humans are so weird.

Tyler put his hand on my right hip under my shirt and I grinned against his lips.

“About last night...?” I mused, daring him to say no to me now. Tyler chuckled and pushed me away just as the bell went to begin form time.

“Never mind,” he smirked and went inside the room. I grinned smugly and walked in after him, taking a seat between him and Marco.

Everything was fine now, but it wasn't going to stay like this. I killed the Martians, I hid their ship on the ocean floor, I repaired the damage they created and removed any trace that they were here, apart from Tyler's memories. But that didn't matter, when the crew of the ship failed to return home, they'd send out a larger search party. They'd know it was me, again, and they'd come looking.

Being Mars' most wanted wouldn't exactly go down to well. But was it selfish of me to not leave? Was it selfish of me to stay here on Earth to be beside Tyler?

The answer is yes. But do I care?

No, not really. So long as they don't mess with me and the people I've come to care about.

~

Lunchtime, it's my favourite part of this whole school thing, apart from History. I liked learning about Earth things. It was lunchtime right now and I was sitting with my new 'group', as they called it. Vienna was sitting next to Marco, opposite Tyler and me. That other guy didn't sit with us much since the party, I wondered if he remembered anything... but that's impossible, my powers are too strong. There's a reason I created a scapegoat in Tyler's memories.

“So are you going to tell me now?” Vee asked Tyler, grinning. She winked at me and I smiled wider. Tyler blushed and looked at a blade of grass he was holding. I wondered what he found so fascinating about it. Probably the same as me, the way the sunlight made it transparent. I liked that, it was a weird little Earth quirk.

“Well...” Tyler said, but left his sentence open. He glanced sideways at me and smiled, I chuckled and laid back on the grass, hands behind my head, looking up at the blue sky. It was the way that guy... Gunner... had sat the first time we met. It was actually pretty comfy. Blue sky, hah, now that was something to laugh about.

“Come on god dammit, spill before I have to cut you open and read your intestines like the old witches used to do,” Vee barked. Marco choked on his orange juice and spat it out everywhere.

“Um... gross,” he said to Vee, screwing his nose up.

I'll tell you,” I piped up, reaching out and grabbed Tyler's hand. I yanked him down on top of me and held him against my chest.

“It went something like this...” I said, hooking a hand behind Tyler's head and pulling his face to mine. I held my lips just away from his, only a feather's touch, and Tyler's eyes went wide in shock.

“Ohmigod!” Vee breathed, rocking forward onto her knees to get a better look. Marco's face paled mid chew on his sandwich. I looked right into Tyler's eyes and the rest of the world vanished, it was just him and me.

I want you< I fed into his mind, and his eyes went wider. His bottom lip began to tremble and that's when I pushed him back. It wasn't my turn.

I made the first two moves, he made the third, I made the forth this morning, and now it was his turn again. Tyler straddled my waist, hands on my chest, still staring down at me stunned. <Your move.

“Don't stop,” Vee whispered, making me crack up.

“You've got an audience again,” Marco grumbled, looking away from us. Reality sunk back in and I looked around. The other students closest to us were looking and whispering. Tyler didn't even seem to notice, he was still staring at my face, bottom lip dropped slightly open.

I bit my lip, I wanted him so badly, and I wanted him to know it. I wasn't afraid he'd reject me, because I knew he wouldn't. I was going to make him mine no matter what.

Tyler took a deep breath, then he leant forward over me and pressed his lips to mine. It wasn't an animated kiss, but it was sweet and simple. Vee squealed so loud my ears started to ring, but I didn't stop.

I want you too> I heard Tyler think back, I was still in his mind to hear it, and I wrapped my arms around him.

Good< I thought.

Tyler~

I didn't really know what to make of this whole situation. I had a girlfriend, and now I kind of had a boyfriend too. And my girlfriend was the one who set us up, and she liked it. I'm not exactly sure what that meant, but I decided this morning after Max had kissed me before form that I was just going to go with it and see how it plays out.

I did feel a little guilty towards Vee, but when I tried to tell her in Math how I felt, she shut me down and said that if I didn't get with Max she'd break up with me, so I assumed that meant she was okay with it.

Right now I was sitting in the back of English against the wall on the floor with my small study group. We'd been assigned a group essay thing on 'To Kill A Mocking Bird'. If you want my opinion, they need to teach kids in school something more modern that they can relate to. I mean sure, I guess that mockingbird book is probably really good, if you're into that kind of thing, but honestly... I just don't get it. Maybe if segregation and slavery were still current issues, I'd understand, but come on people... get with the programme! It's 2012 for crying out loud. I'm friends/boyfriends with a freaking alien for gods sake.

I'll have to remember to bring this up with Neil tonight over dinner or something. Minus the 'alien being my boyfriend' part of course.

I was sitting up against the wall at the back of the room, leaning on my knees to write. Vienna was stretched out on her stomach in front of me, and Marco was to my right, sitting sideways and leaning on his arm. Gunner was in our group too, sitting on my left, but he wasn't speaking or doing anything.

“Where's Max?” Marco asked me pointedly. I shrugged.

“How should I know?” I retorted, as if I was supposed to know his every where about and going on. Though it was strange that Max had missed nearly the entire lesson. The classroom door opened and then Max walked in followed by my uncle. The teacher rose and went over to them, chatting with my uncle while Max came over to us.

“Hey,” he said to our small group, coming and sitting beside me. He sat down so close to me I was practically sitting on top of him. The warmth that came from him now ran down my entire side wherever he was touching me. Vienna wiggled her eyebrows at me and I sighed.

“Hey,” I replied to my... whatever he was.

“Hello cutie,” Vee cooed, Max laughed and Marco rolled his eyes. Actually Marco was being pretty narky lately. What was with him? I'll ask him later.

“So what are we doing?” Max asked friendly, looking at my work on my legs.

“To Kill A Mockingbird,” I groaned, throwing my pen into Vee's lap so I didn't have to write anymore. Yuck, I hate writing. I don't understand how people can like it? Putting emotions and feelings on display for the world to see? No thanks.

“I don't know it,” Max said simply. I smirked, I knew why he didn't know it.

“I'll read it to you,” Vee offered, grabbing one of the copies from the pile in the middle of our circle and opening it up. She began to read, but I wasn't sure how much Max was listening, because he was running his hand up and down my thigh. And I liked it.

Then the bell went to finish class and signal the end of school. Yes, finally it was over.

But I was kind of a little sad too. It meant I wouldn't get to see Max again until tomorrow morning. Aw man. And Vee and my friends too of course.

We as a group made our way out of the school and onto the streets. Marco got a lift with Vienna, so they said goodbye and left. Gunner just walked away without saying anything, and then I turned to Max to say goodbye.

“Go-” I started, but Max smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me in the direction of my uncle's apartment.

“What're you...” I started, but he looked at me and smiled and I knew. He was going to walk me home. I stopped in my tracks and ripped my hand out of his. I'd never felt my manhood take such a hit as it had right then, not even when I was kissing another guy.

“You are not walking me home like some chick!” I barked at him. Max, who was slightly taller than me, a fact I somehow never seemed to be able to forget, kept laughing.

“I sure am,” Max chuckled and grabbed my hand again, tugging me further away from the school.

“You're sure not,” I grumbled, but he was stronger than me and wouldn't let go. Now I felt like even more of a girl. He was taller, stronger, better looking. Is this how all girls feel around sexy guys?

Christ, what would Vienna say if she knew I just called Max sexy. I'd never hear the end of it. 'You guys are so cute together', 'You make such a great couple', 'You two have to get married and have lots of babies'. Those were her current three favourite comments I'd had to endure since lunch.

“Max...” I groaned, drooping to make myself heavier and harder to pull along. Childish I know, but you're talking to a guy who reads comic books and gets up early on Sundays to watch cartoons.

“Tyler...” Max replied mockingly. I pouted and sat down on the pavement, crossing my legs. Max stopped and laughed, sitting down cross legged opposite me so our knees touched, still holding my hand.

“I'll carry you,” he warned me, and I believed him, so I quickly jumped to my feet to save myself further embarrassment.

“Hey, fags!” a deep voice called to us, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I gulped as Max looked over my shoulder.

“Yeah you,” said another, “You think it's okay to walk around displaying that kind of disgusting behaviour and get away with it!” Oh crap, when I got with Max I'd forgotten about the whole back lash thing. Max half smiled at me, and my heart fluttered a little.

“Did you hear me queer?” the first one hissed. I slowly turned and looked at the two guys coming towards us. They were from the AFL team at school. Two big broad bone heads who were kind of stereotypically homophobes.

These were the guys who used to beat me up in primary school, before the girls started sticking up for me and Marco. I guess now that it looked like I was gay, the girls weren't so protective of me. Damn.

Max stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. I felt the blood drain from my face.

“What're you doing?” I breathed to him, a shiver creeping up my spine.

“I can take them, remember?” Max chuckled into my ear, it tickled. Oh yeah, I forgot Max was an alien for a second. Suddenly I wasn't so scared anymore.

One of the guys crinkled his nose at our PDF.

“You freak-” the first guy said, lunging for us, but that was about as far as he got before Max was suddenly in front of me, grabbing the guy by the throat and lifting him off the ground. The guys feet kicked out underneath him, trying to find the ground.

“I don't take kindly to ignorance,” Max purred. My eyes landed on the other guy, who was still standing there watching. There was something... off about him, something I couldn't quite place.

Then I knew what it was.

The guys skin peeled away off of him like a banana, only to be replaced by shiny black flesh oozing out. It was the same creature I'd seen that time at Gunner's.

“MAX!” I cried, making Max look too. Then the guy he was holding up started to change too. And I knew we were in trouble.

“Get back, now!” Max ordered me, reaching into the back pocket of his pants. He pulled out a strange kind of weapon and got it ready. I rushed backwards, but tripped over the curb and fell back onto the street. I heard the screeching of tyres and turned my head sideways to see the front of a car rearing to a halt just centimetres from my face.

There were two flashes of light from where Max was, and then suddenly he was standing there alone with two piles of steaming black goo. I got to my feet and looked at the old woman in the car. She looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

I ran to Max and grabbed his arm, turning him around to face me.

My jaw dropped and I stumbled back when my eyes landed on his. They were completely black and swirling like... like... it gave me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I was going to be sick.

Max shook his head and his eyes cleared back to normal. He grabbed my arms to stop me falling again.

“Sorry,” he said to me, “That wasn't meant for you.” I nodded. I'd read something about that kind of black eye thing power in my Alien encyclopaedia. But it was a power common in... the bad aliens.

do do do do!!! I'm tired, so sorry if this chapter is bad :P

Mouki out~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.9K 61 5
Eren suffered bullying throughout his life. Every time someone notices him in his school they could always call him names or just beat him up. He did...
236K 13.4K 35
In a future world where everyone's lives are planned out by the all-seeing Elders, the Soul Mate Ceremony, made possible by the Soul Mate Service, is...
82.1K 2.8K 7
[FINISHED]Daronghi Dancennou, the Crown Prince of Creede and its future king, is a typical handsome, arrogant brat, spoiled by everyone's worship. He...
208K 7.3K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...