The Blade Princess

By FairySalvatore

Liahna is the Princess of Kingdom of Silverlights. While she pretends to be the gentle and shy girl, she is s... More

Prologue
--- Damsel in Distress---
--- Sold---
---One Trap to another---
---Training---
---Mistakes---
---Scars---
---Brutal Games---
---Shift of atmosphere---
---Trusting---
---Identity---
---The Coronation---
---Reason---
---Plan in Action---
---Dream and Nightmare---
---Finding a Purpose---
---New Enemy---
---Hunting Accident---
---The Healer---
---Painful Truth---
---The Masked Prince---
---Tournament Winnings---
---The Prize---
---Quest for the Cure---
---Price to Pay---
---Trust Issues---
---Exploring---
---Binders Curse---
---Excuses---
---Open Book---
---Double the Grief---
---Bargaining---
---The Champion's Ball---
---Back to Nevarlia---
---Soulmates---
---Damsel to the Rescue---
---The Bigger Truth---
---Layers of truth---
---Wedding Dance---
---Breaking the Illusion---
---Mistake of Healing---
---Imprisonment---
---The Auspicious Time---
---Escape---
---Vital Information---
---Divide and Manage---
---Going back home---
---One on One---
---Relicia---
--- Soul Trapped---
--- Filled with Wrath---
--- The glass coffin---
---The Cruelty of Fate---
Epilogue

---Call of Duty---

4K 280 69
By FairySalvatore

We did get to dance the wedding ball but the weird part was I was still not allowed in Prince's chambers. So when there was a light tap on my 'prison' door, I knew who it was. Consciously I adjusted my hair and straightened my dress and rushed to the door.

But disappointment flooded through me as I saw Eirik standing on the gate.

"Prince calls for you." He said and I rolled my eyes trying to hide my disappointment.

"You should do a better job of hiding your feelings, My lady." He said obviously referring to my disappointed look in his arrival.

"Why can't he come on his own?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Because we are going to his sleeping chambers," Eirik said and my heart missed a beat.

I walked silently after that.

It felt kind of exciting to have secret meetings and only come out of hiding when it was dark.

"We are here," Eirik said.

"Where is Tahira?" I asked.

"Back to Nevarlia, as you would be tomorrow." He said before I could say anything else Dark Prince stepped out of the gate.

Eirik bowed and gestured me to move ahead.

I walked towards the Dark prince who looked tired.

"We have to leave again tomorrow." He said and I waited for him to elaborate.

He sat down and sighed and I followed his lead and sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing him this agitated.

Seldom I have seen him stressed.

"Talk to me, tell me anything." He looked at me and his indigo eyes made my heart flutter inside.

I licked my lip in anxiousness, deeply thinking of what I should talk about.

"Or you can ask the question in your head." He looked a little amused at my struggling self.

But I held my curiosity in for a while, "Just so you know I am wearing a really pretty chemise under this gown."

It was my absolutely disastrous attempt at distracting and seducing him. because heavy silence followed after that. But then he burst out laughing, like a wholehearted laugh. I have never seen him laugh like that. It was melodious somehow, mesmerizing to see the crinkle near his eyes, the smile spread across his beautiful face.

"Princess, are you trying to seduce me?" He asked repeating the question he asked me way back but this time lightly.

And this time I looked at him bravely and slowly nodded.

His laughter faded into a small smirk that made my stomach curl inside me.

His hands circled around my waist and he pulled me in roughly, making my heart leap inside me. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his warm breath on my face that was making me blush.

"You are a contradiction Princess, you would rip throats on the field yet you blush even if I look at you."

"You look at me in a very intense manner, I can't help it," I muttered having no filter on my numb brain.

His fingers left my waist and he untied the knot at the back of my gown. It slightly slipped from my shoulder and I saw his gaze darken with desire.

"To think a moment ago I was worried about leaving. You are excellent at distraction." He whispered in a husky tone.

And I gulped nervously.

He leaned me down slowly on his bed and bent down to kiss my collar bone all the way down to my shoulder blade. Just these flutter of kisses made me clutch my fingers into a fist. My breath was getting heavier with his kisses on my lips, on my neck. I don't even know when I was half undressed.

"It is really pretty." He said and I realized he was looking at my chemise, my dress now down till my waist.

His eyes lingered on mine as if checking to see my emotions and I grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him closer for a kiss. Blame my raging hormone for my behavior. As I kissed him I could feel his hands unzipping my chemise and his fingers slowly caressing my bareback in a sensual manner making goosebumps rise all over me.

The whole moment was shattered as there was a knock on the door.

He looked up with agitation at the door and called out, "What?"

"Your Highness, King wants to see you."

"At this hour?" He asked not letting me go and my eyes fixated on the indigo ones that made him shake his head even in amusement.

"It's of utmost importance," Eirik answered.

Dark Prince sighed and softly kissing my lips as he got back up.

"He asks you to bring the princess," Eirik added and he looked absolutely enraged at this.

"It's better if I came along. What if he is trying to find you another bride." I added to lighten his mood as I dressed back.

His lips lifted lightly in a smile.

"Thank you for being here with me. I hate my father more than the King of Nevarlia and your presence gives me relief." He confessed lightly but my heart swelled with joy.

I got up and adjusted my hair in a proper manner.

But he pulled me again closer and whispered softly, "We will continue this Princess because you look absolutely delectable."

Spellbound at his eyes filled with mischievous promise all I could do was a nod.

---

"Can I ask why you were so stressed at the thought of leaving?"

"I am tired." He answered as we slowly walked towards the King's palace.

"Of?" I asked gripping his hand tighter to assure him of my support.

"Of everything. Before you I had one purpose, that was to fulfill my duty as Prince of White Magic Kingdom and keep the peace by destroying evil. But that path made me into someone else. I was a warrior before but I became a killer Liahna. I have killed so many in the guise of a spy." He paused and looked at me, " And I don't feel remorse for it."

I was silent but then I realized something. He did kill, he has always been the ruthless warrior than a strategic, careful one. And that's who he was, as a Prince of either Kingdom.

When I didn't say a word, he continued, "I have to go back and wear that mask and be the cruel leader I am supposed to be. I have to pretend to lie and serve someone I hate. And my own parents sent me to that. I am long past the phase of pity and I forgot what love felt like so I just froze my heart and feelings. You, you made me feel again." He said looking at me with adoration.

"So you are not darkness personified now," I asked to make the mood lighter because if I didn't, I would have cried at his words.

A little tug of lips upward meant I said the right thing.

"Not for you, for everyone else, always."

We reached the palace and I stopped.

Dark Prince looked at me with a little surprise, "What?"

"Have you killed defenseless, innocent people?" I asked him and he stared at me.

"I have killed so many in war I don't know." He answered carefully.

"Have you killed a defenseless, innocent people?" I repeated because he didn't answer my question.

He thought for a few seconds.

"No." He answered slowly.

"Good, now we are clear. Don't try making me hate you, Prince, I will find excuses to love you." I said boldly in case he didn't get my hints.

"You have made that very clear." He said with a small smile playing on his face.

"Let's meet father in law then."

I felt his grip on my hand tighten slightly.

---

"I have decided your bride stays here and you return for your mission alone," King said and I saw the dangerous aura around Dark Prince.

He was getting angry and he was right, he was just the nice version of himself around me.

"Do I get to decide for myself?" I ask acting as a shield to Dark Prince.

"You are now the bride and respect of our Kingdom. We can't send you to a dangerous mission. A lady needs to mind its manners." He said and I almost laughed out loud on his face.

"I am sorry but I am not letting my husband go alone in a what you say dangerous mission. And if you can send your own son, I don't think you should bother about me. I am here because I love him not because I care about you." I said keeping a fake brave smile.

"You need to learn to speak gracefully girl. If only you were a Princess." King bellowed.

And I smirked at him if only I was a Princess you would have killed me.

"Grace wouldn't get me far Highness, I have been taught by my husband the art of war and I will go with him to support him," I said and saw the King fuming with anger.

"Father, she is the yielder of the sword." He said and silence that followed was deafening.

He stepped ahead of me shielding me again from his father's wrath.

"She is what?" King asked looking stunned.

"The yielder of Relicia."

"How is that possible? She is a nobody." King asked.

"She knows where the sword is now and she is mandatory for this mission." He said with utter confidence.

King slowly observed us and I heard the softest whisper of Dark prince, focus.

I barely saw his lips move and I did immediately what he asked and saw magic being cast on me. King was verifying if I did actually carried such energy. But the Dark prince didn't know I have actually been near the sword so he was asking me to focus and bind the magic being done on me.

"She has been near the sword." For once King sounded awed.

I need to tell the Dark Prince about my secret as well.

"Tomorrow you two leave," King said and I made an exaggerated bow to agitate him just because he annoyed Dark prince.

"Ah! A little information for you." King called out and I noticed the smug smile on his arrogant face.

"Prince is being sent urgently because Sorceress of Mountains has requested for a wedding ceremony."

It felt like my heart just dropped to the pits of hell.

---

Now you guys need to think till Monday what the Sorceress is planning! LMAO!

But I know ;)

Also, can everyone just leave these newly almost wed alone....LOL

Comment down below to let me know each and every thought about this chapter that you what to share :)

NEXT UPDATE: MONDAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 8 23
Over seventy years ago, before the Great War of Regrets, humans began mutating randomly to have what is known as elemental powers, primarily showing...
124K 4.7K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
15.1K 255 23
... When you have always been in love with your dad's best friend who ends up being something from a fantasy books ... Who shows you that the world...
14.1K 432 24
Violet Maximoff. She's the girl who not only knew pain, but owned it. Fate had screwed her over on her earth, and when sent to Pandora by her siste...