Shifting

Por Vermillion-Summers

Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed as quirkless at age 4. But what if he's not quirkless and his quirk is dormant... Más

KEY
PARK
REVERSE
NITRO
DRIVE +
Izuku After I'm Done With Him...😈

IGNITION

4.8K 89 129
Por Vermillion-Summers

Chapter 2: Ignition

*slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap**slap*

'What sounds like the author after No-Nut November.'

I need the fourth wall intact Izuku...

AND DONT SPOUT MY BUSINESS!

'Okay okay now what happened again.'

"HEY WAKE UP!!!"

Izuku woke up, startled by the loud sound his eyes adjusted to the light letting him see clearly...

...

...

'Holy Crabapples it's All Might!!!' Freaking out his eye bulging.

"Oh thank goodness I was getting worried."

Izuku jumped to his feet having overcome his shock.

"ALL MIGHT!!! IMABIGFANTHANKYOUFORSAVINGMETHISISSOAWESOME!!!" Talking faster than Eminem raps.

"Yes well always nice to meet a fan, well I should get going." All Might said turning around.

Izuku picking up his notebook.

"Wait a second could you give an auto-"

"HE ALREADY DID!!!" As Arceu-I mean God liveth he really did.

"Yes well I really should be going after all I have to put this guy away." Holding two soda bottles filled with the sludge villain.

Izuku froze.

'But... you cant leave yet.'

All Might started to stretch.

'I have so many things I need to ask you.'

All Might crouched down in preparation for a jump.

'You can't go!'

And All Might jumped...

With a passenger clinging on him.

"HEY HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO!!!!" All Might screamed at the ride along.

"WHA-NO IF I DO I'LL DIE!!!!" Izuku said in fear with his face flapping everywhere.

'He's right he can't, oh well.' Waiting to land.

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

"I can't believe Deku still wants to be a hero." One of Katsukis minions say.

"I know its pathetic right." The other one said.

Katsuki didn't say anything stuck in her thoughts for the moment.

'Damn Deku, why do you call me Bakugo.

What happened to Kacchan, ARGHH THIS IS ALL HANDY BITCHS FAULT.' in her anger kicking a bottle in the alley.

"Hey Bakugo you ok." Minion 1 said pulling out a cigar and lighting it.

Katsuki turned around in anger and swatted the cigar away with an explosion.

"What I tell you about smoking that shit around me!!!"

"N-not T-to."

"Hey why don't we head to the arcade that'll be fun." Minion 2 said trying to placate her.

Katsuki took a few deep breaths before grunting.

"Fine..."

However before they got far they heard.

"Ooh a medium sized skin suit with a powerful quirk, excellent." A disgusting voice said accompanied by the sound of sludge.

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

It's been awhile since Itsuka decided to look for Izuku but so far he's not on his usual route.

'I swear if Bakugo touched a hair on his head...' subconsciously clenching her hands.

*BOOM*

'What was that?' Looking forward she saw a crowd gathering.

'If its a villain attack then he must be there.' She thought running in its direction.

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

'I should've known.' Izuku thought depressingly walking down the street.

All Might had told him the cold hard truth, he couldn't be a hero without a quirk.

' Maybe I should start thinking about my future.'

"Whoa what's happening!"

"A villain attack that's what."

'A villain attack?' Looking up he realized he was in a crowd.

'Did I walk here subconsciously?'

"Hey isn't that that sludge villain from before!"

"Yeah wasn't All Might chasing him!"

Izuku froze.

'But how did he get out he was with All Might... did I let him out?'

"Damn it I can't get to him can anyone else!" Death Arms said.

"I'm too busy with this fire!" Backdraft shouted

"Wood and Fire don't mix!" Kamui woods running, carrying citizens to safety.

"A one way street my only weakness!" Mt. Lady said... though I'm pretty sure she has more weaknesses than that.

'I'm so sorry everyone.' Izuku clenched his fist over his heart. 'A hero will stop him.'

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything."

"Because he keeps letting off explosions."

Izuku froze when he heard that and slowly looked at the sludge villain.

He has a hostage...

The hostage is Bakugo...

Bakugo needs help...

KACCHAN NEEDS HELP!!!!

"KID STOP GET BACK HERE." Death arms yelled at Izuku as he ran past the brigade towards Katsuki.

'WAIT WHAT!!!' Izukus' eyes widened when he realized what was happening.

'I... I CANT STOP, I CANT STOP MY LEGS!!!'

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

"IZUKU!!!" Itsuka screamed having seen him in the crowd only for him to start throwing himself into danger.

She was about to run after him but Death arms managed to grab her.

"Gotcha!" But Itsuka barely registered it.

"IZUKU!!!"

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

'That boy!' A girl in the crowd thought as she watched him run headfirst into the fire.

'Is he...'

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

'What is that young man thinking!' All Might thought.

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

"YOOUUU!!!" The villain said shooting slime tentacles at Izuku only for him to dodge with a dancers skill and retaliated.

'Those moves!' The girl the crowd thought.

'I've gotta hit his weak point!' Izuku thought running, grabbing his backpack and throwing it at the Sludges eyes.

"AAAAAHHH!!!!" It screamed dropping its guard allowing Izuku to get to Katsuki and start pulling out.

Katsuki managed to get her face out of the slime.

"DEKU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!" she screamed.

"Kacchan..."

Katsuki froze tears in her eyes, even in that life-or-death moment hearing Izuku call her by that name made her so happy but when Izuku look at her she froze again.

Izukus eyes were black with green pupils and cracks were around them.

"I COULDNT JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH YOU DIE!!!" His face one of determination as he pulled on her cracks on his arms...

And it was working...

"I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!"

'What the hell Deku!!!'

'I HAVE TO SAVE HER!!!' The energy building up, charging, SHIFTING.

His pupils flashed red as if the power had reach a dangerous level,

It was about to be released until...

"I really am pathetic aren't I."

It wasn't...

And like before the cracks, eyes and power disappeared.

'It... happened... again...' Izuku thought as All Might grabbed both him and Katsuki.

"I really should practice what I preach." he said while bringing his fist back.

"DAMN YOU ALL MIGHT!!!" The villain said while sending a last ditch attack him.

"DETROIT SMAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!" Blasting the slime apart before changing the direction of the punch upwards.

Then it started to rain...

"It's raining."

"Holy crap he changed the weather with punch!"

The crowd cheered for All Might with him giving them a victory pose before looking back at Izuku who was dizzy from all the sudden movement.

'Nana, I think I found the one.'

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS!!!"

Izuku was currently sitting on the back of an ambulance with Itsuka crying in his chest.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't just leave Bakugo there." Too tired from all the excitement to stutter.

"YOU COULD HAVE DIED, DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT YOUR MOM, DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME!!!"

This caused him to flinch, both from the loudness and the fact that he didn't think of how the people he cared about would feel if he got hurt.

"I'm sorry that you're crying because of me and if it makes you feel better I promise to do my best to come back no matter what happens, so please stop crying Itsucchan, it doesn't suit you." He said giving her an unintentionally charming smile at the end.

That plus the nickname caused Itsuka to blush hard so she buried her face into his chest mumbling about how he better keep that promise.

Unknown to them, two girls were looking at Izuku, one with her fists clenched, the other with a curious gaze.

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

Later she went home because her parents started to worry, of course not before she gave Izuku a few of her patented Big Fist Slaps, so after being chewed out by the pro heroes Izuku walked home in a peaceful silence.

"DEKUUU!!!"

'So much for that.' Izuku thought before turning around to see a very red Katsuki.

She must be very mad...(*cough*DENSE*cough*)

Katsuki was breathing heavily, she probably ran this entire way here.

"LISTEN YOU DIDN'T HELP ME TODAY, I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITHOUT YOU."

She yelled before lowering her voice.

"But,"

She took a breath and then she got redder.

"You still tried to save me so..... thanks." She said in a small voice though he still heard her.

"O-Oh no problem." A flustered Izuku said.

"Yeah well don't think you can look down on me!!!" She yelled before stomping off.

'That was..... strange.' Izuku sweatdropped before turning and looking down.

'But she right I didn't help, I should just get back to giving up my dreams.' He thought depressingly before walking off....

"I AM HERE!!!" All Might said sliding into the DM.

"All Might what are you doing here!!!" Izuku shouted, shocked to see his hero again so soon.

"Simply becau-BLAAARGHH."

"Oh my god are alright!!!"

"Yes but tell me, when you ran to save that girl, did your legs move on their own."

Izuku remembered the feeling, how fast he was running yet couldn't stop himself.

"Y-yes, yeah that's exactly what happened."

All Might smiles blood dripping on corners of his mouth before saying.

"You see young man, the best heroes fight for what's right, they rescue without a second thought, but what a lot of them have in common is that when someone was in danger... their legs moved on their own, including myself."

Izuku started to feel weak when he heard that.

"You ran headfirst into danger when no one else would."

Izuku fell to his knees remembering everyone's harsh words.

'Dekus got no chance.'

'Dekus so pathetic.'

'See Deku, useless as always.'

'I'm so sorry Izu I wish things were different.'

"So I'm here to right my mistake on that building."

'You can be a hero if you really want to be.'

Tears were building in his eyes.

"Young man you can become a hero!"

Izuku cried how those words from his hero, releasing some of the pent up sadness in his heart.

All Might raised his arms in the air.

"I deem you worthy of inheriting my quirk."

Izuku looked up with a small tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Ehh?"

Then All Might look at Izuku curiously.

"Also, why did you lie about not having a quirk back on the building."

...

...

...

"EEHHHHHH?!!!"

————————————————-S—H—I—F—T—I —N—G——————————————

Hey guys, I honestly didn't expect to have so many people like my story after the first day. So thank you all I really appreciate it.

So unto important matters, first off Izuku is fit, not skinny or ripped just fit because he does martial arts with Itsuka so he's gonna finish his training faster and be more confident in himself only getting flustered by girls and compliments amongst other things so he can move onto... cooler things *wink**wink*. Another thing is that, yes, the girl in the crowd is the same girl that he rescued from Katsuki so I wanna hear the guesses you guys come up with on who she is. Also please leave reviews, flames will be doused and ideas are welcome.

See ya next time for...

CHAPTER 3: PARK

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

88 2 9
Originally upload onto Archive of our own under Sleepy_Skittles. Midoriya Izuku has a quirk. Did he discover it at four years old? No. Did he lose hi...
102K 1.2K 15
Quirks it is something that all people have well not all there are some born quirkless that is the realization for one boy named Izuku Midoriya but a...
77.2K 1.8K 25
Izuku Midoriya disappeared at four years of age after being diagnosed as quirkless. After countless years of abuse will he be saved? Can he get throu...
11.2K 190 8
Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 Learns that life isn't always fair. He was diagnosed as quirkless on his birthday. Since that day, his siblings and fo...