My Brothers Best Friend

By bangstan_12

Jin FF I go to Bighit High School. My name is Kim Y/N. My best friend is HueningKai. I am the twin of the one... More

Introduction
Bruise
Caught
Can't get away
Helped
Hidden
Home alone
Drunk
Movie 'Date'
Pass out
Decision
Diary
Dance Practice
Ice skating scandle
Shut in
Hospital
Home?
He's onto us
Sick
Rooftop
My ride
Car ride
Identity
Sneaking out
Picnic
Backstory
The truth
The Truth PT.2
Kiss and Make up
Get together
Aftermath
Confess
Ice cream shop
Movies and Clothes
Ice Skates
Cast
Friend or Foe
Game plan
Game day
Report
Surprise
Figured It Out
Us Now

Return

1.2K 44 0
By bangstan_12

Jin had returned me home from our trip and when I had finished changing and laid in bed, he texted me.

Jin:
Thank you Y/N

Y/N:
No, thank you for telling me the truth and trusting me with your hide away

Jin:
You mean everything to me Y/N

*Y/N changed 'Jin' to 'Worldwide Handsome Jin'*

Y/N:
I love you so much
I'll text you in a bit Namjoon just knocked

Jin:
Ok
Bye babygirl

   I got up to open the door and Namjoon was there. His eyes still had a slight tint of redness. I smile at him and hug him. When we pull apart he says to me "Sorry I'm knocking right now it's just I knocked early and you didn't answer." I was obviously with Jin but I can't tell him that. "I was in the bathroom. I guess I didn't hear you." I laugh it off and he smiles. He gives me another hug and leaves.

   I slowly close the door and when I hear the click I run to my bed.

Y/N:
He almost caught us O-O

Jin:
Did he find out

Y/N:
No he said I didn't answer the door and I told him I was in the bathroom and I didn't hear it
He believed it

Jin:
Ok
We should really sleep
Namjoon just texted the group he wanted everyone to meet at your house tomorrow to celebrate you staying

Y/N:
Oh really

Jin:
Yeah
So I guess I'll see you tomorrow

Y/N:
I guess I will
Goodnight
I love you

Jin:
Goodnight
I love you too

   I turn my phone off and roll from my side to my back. I let a sigh of relief and close my eyes. Today has been a wild ride.

(Time Skip)

   I wake up after the 5th time hitting snooze on my alarm. It's not like today was any special occasion.

I bolt up realizing all the boys were coming over today. I scramble to the shower and take a deep and soothing shower. When I get out I apply very little makeup and change into very beautiful clothes I only wear for days I'm either extremely happy or I have to be somewhere important.

I finish as I hear the doorbell ring by a lot of laughing, talking, and I can even hear Jungkook and Taehyung arguing about who's better at overwatch.

I peer over the stairs and see everyone smiling. I can't believe I almost let this all go. Namjoon sees me and smiles. Next Jin looks up, followed by all the other boys. I felt confident and like I could take anything on. As long as I had them by my side to support me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.7K 9
You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he could possible be that bad so you decided...
1.7K 163 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
4.1K 112 19
"(Y/N)... I think I-I like you..." he was now blushing and I couldn't look at him for too long. His gaze seemed to see right through my feelings. "Ji...
44.3K 1.3K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...