The Billionaire's Driver

By HeartieBiana21

I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 14

10.7K 239 9
By HeartieBiana21

Heart's pov .
I got an email to report to his house with immediate effect , well I knew I would get into trouble , am I sorry nope , he perfectly deserved it  and it felt so good to put him in his placed , sometimes I just want to punch him on his face but I know he would hit me back as well as I would lose my job , I need to save up for my daughter's education and wellbeing . 
I went to his house .
"Follow me "said Andrei.
I did , he led me inside , fuck it was so gorgeous inside ,  pure crystal  and gold theme . He led me upstairs .  He stopped infront of a door and asked me to go in . I  walked in  after opening the door .  It was  a huge bedroom witha couch , a study table  , a kingsize bed so big it could accomodate an orgy of four .  The fluffy carpet kissed my feet  this looked like a palace .  The door slammed shut .  I turned around , is this an episode of paranormal activity?
He stood four steps away from me ,  he was in a tie less white shirt and a pair of black trousers.
"Pleasant surprise to see you after the stunt you pulled on me last night " he said.
"Am sorry sir "I said .which I wasnt .
I was in his fucking bedroom sweet fuck!
" words dont mean anything , but actions do , you humiliated  me infront of my staff "he said
"Am sorry "I said .
"They are just plain words , I am your boss  you respect me " he said .
"Okay sir " i replied .
" so you are going to do what I tell you  since you humiliated me let me give you a doze of your medicine ."he said . Where is this going ? Am starting to fee nervous and afraid .
"Take off your clothes ?" He said  . Did I hear him clearly?
"No , am not ." I said .
"I said take off all your clothes ,or I will do it myself " he said . Hes bluffing
"You are sick am not stripping  for you or anyone "  I said , he took a seat on the couch , and looked at me .
"Your choice , you either take  your clothes off or I take them off for you ."he said . I closed my eyes and opened them .
"No !" I said .
He looked startled .
" what did you say " He asked .
"I said no , am not taking off my clothes  for you ."  I said  what is his deal with me , why is he so cold with me . His look shifted to anger . 
" one last time " he said .
" I said No!" I said . 
" very well then you had your chances ." He  said .
He took his phone .
"Send me two men " he said . My heart was racing , what will he do to me palms sweating . I could have just taken them off . Two guys came into the room .
" restrain her "he told them they grabbed me  and pinned me to the bed I was eagle spread . Trembling with fear as the strong hands pinned me down . Dont this men have mercy .
My boss had a dark look on his face its either he was someone else or he thought I was someone else .
"Please dont I beg you " I pleaded .
"Lets see how tough you are " he said .  Until I was tied  and the men left .
He took off my shoes, ripped off my skirt with his bear hands  , I cried for help .  I was tied down like skin drying ,
My thigh high stockings displayed before him .  He tore off my blouse , and tossed it on the floor ,  ripping off my pink bra as if it were a piece of tissue , I cried for him to stop , pleading to let me go am sorry .
He tore of my underwear , he looked at me with raging dark desire ,  the men had tied me  I spread naked on his bed eagle spread to be precise i couldnt move  they used some cable ties to restrain me .  He looked at my body with amazement , he  took off his shirt , I was crying and so scared at this point to admire what a sexy god body he had .  I was shaking and crying for help , he took out something from his drawer, it looked familiar , it was a condom .
"Please no , I beg you please "  I begged him  .
"Shhhh, I want to teach you a lesson and you will not press any charges , you must respect me " he said . I was crying , shaking and sweating .
"Why are you doing this to me please just stop  am sorry okay just let me go dont hurt me , my little daughter depends on me " I pleaded .
" shhhh , I wont hurt you , I will go so smooth   and easy on you  Camille to teach you a lesson " he said , he called me Camille , who is that ? So I was kinda right he thinks am her or confused somehow . He began to unbackle his trouser ,I screamed and cried for help .
The door burst open before he could unzip his pants .
"Tyrone what are you doing ! Oh! Shit ! What is wrong with you!  " Nate said as he walked inside , he pushed him aside . He took some scissors and cut the cable ties , covered me with the sheets , I was beyond fearful , humiliated and sad  I cried uncontrollably  , he carried me out of the room covered in the sheets . 
" what happened ?" His mother asked as he walked past her  to the main door .
" well it happens that your son , my twin brother tried to rape her "he said  . She gasped in shock and disbelief  and total anger .
He took me and placed me in his car' s back seat , he drove off .
I didnt know where we were , he carried me to a beautiful mansion probably his house ,  laid me on the couch , I was shaking with fear .
" I wont hurt you " he said .  He handed me a glass of water , he went and came back with a shirt , sweat pants and hoodie ,  he handed them to me as he excused himself to give me private time to change .
They were comfy .
He came back .
" am really sorry about my brother , hes going through a divorce and its kinda getting to his system  , but on his behalf am so sorry , did he hurt you?" He said .
I shook my head , he gave me a warm hug .
" am really sorry dear okay , i heard screams and found you ,  if  he hurt you I will deal with him okay , " he said .
He made me feel a little better by just holding me into his arms gently stroking my hair .
I had to go home , the nanny had informed me earlier yesterday that she had to dash  to the hospital to see her sister which means I will need to be home early  and pick Mighty from school .
"I need to go , thank for everything "  I said .
" I could drop you home if its okay " he said .
"That would be great , thank you " he said .
Shit! I had left my phone in Tyrone's house . 
Nate drove me home in his ferrari ! A fucking Ferrari!
I had asked him to drive me to Mighty's school to pick her up . When my daughter saw me  she  jumped up in joy , she was the last student in  the school but she waited for me in the waiting room .
"Mommy , "she said .
"  my precious angel "I said as I took her into my embrace .
"Mommy are you okay , you look sad " she said as she touched my face .
"Am just a little bit tired ."I said . She looked at Nate who stood behind me ,
"Honey this is Nate my friend "I said , she shook her hand  with him .
" hey princess you are very beautiful " Nate said .
"Thank you sir "she replied he carried her on his arms .
Mighty gasped when he saw a Ferrari .
"Wow!"she said .
"You wanna ride in my Ferrari?"Nate asked .
"Are you kidding me , yes I want to, mommy can I ?"she said
"Yes sure honey , hes taking us home " I said .
She got into the back seat staring inside the car .
*********
I led him into our two bedroom apartment ,  he didnt stay for long though he told mw he had to rush to work but I know damn well he is going to beat up his brother whom I came to learn they were twins .
I turned on the tv for Mighty to watch , as I escorted out Nate no lie he was so handsome .
We stood by the main door .
"Thanks for everything , and for the ride my daughter will never forget this  neither will I "I said .
" you are welcome , can I ask you something if you dont mind ?"  He said .
"Yea sure go ahead ." He said .
" where is your husband ?" He asked . I wanted to burst into laughter , the ring does fool everybody .
"I dont have a husband , am a single mom Nate " I said
"Oh ! I mean the ring , never mind anyways , I should be heading to Ty.. I mean work ."he said .
" Nate just let it slide dont hurt him please "I said he looked into my eyes .
His lips landed on mine before I knew it , he broke off from the kiss and walked to his car leaving me wondering what just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.2K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
1.3M 50.5K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
103K 3K 29
While I was walking i watched a beautiful car which is my favourite mercedes passing by and slowed down and stopped near me, I was scared out of mind...
290K 7.5K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...