Dekuverse

By Yoruha

This is where All might, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Ida, Momo Yaoyorozu, Eijiro K... More

The Theater?
V.D.
BakuDeku
Innocent?
Dadzawa
Dadzawa Part II
Yamideku
Uh Oh. I think we killed Aizawa-sensei
Vampire Zuku
The Sweet Hero
Sneak Peek into new book?
Insane
Hey...
Untitled Chapter Something.... And News.
FINAL! With Answers.(part 1)
Another one?

New Guest? New Dad? Fem Deku.

26.9K 425 812
By Yoruha

They all wanted to know who the new person is. Most of the heros where exited and the villains where weary.

Who was this mysterious person that was coming today? Thought the villains and heros.

Too bad it's a guy. Thought the grape.

Tanner: Well I know you all are anxious about this new guest.

Kaminari: Well no duh! Who I'd this dude?

Tanner: Oh, before we get to that. *Does some weird hand movements* (not like Iida's.)

All Might was in a cell looking structure.

All Might: What is this Young Tanner?

Tanner: Sorry All Mighty, but we can't have you attacking him.

All Might: Who?

???: Me.

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice. There in the doorway (that has appeared out of nowhere) was All For One.

Shigaraki: Sensei!

AFO: Hello Tomura. And hello again All Might.

All Might: What is he doing here?!

Tanner: Well, this this clip involves him, so I thought why not add him to he party?

AFO: I as well can't use any of my quirks in here.

Bakugou: WHO THE FUCK CARES?! WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING VILLAINS HERE, WE DONT NEED THEIR BOSS AS WELL!

Dabi: Fucking calm down Explodo-boy. I'm getting a headache from all of your damn screaming.

Bakugou was going to say something else, but a layer of strong tape covered his mouth. The turned and glared at Sero.

RIP Sero. Thought everyone in the room.

Tanner: Umm, okay...... Let's just start the clip.....

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm the daughter of All For One.

AFO: What? I have never had a kid before.

Tanner: Just shut up and watch!

I was born with the quirk 'All For One' just like dad. He says that I'm his greatest accomplishment, but he is still proud of some kid named Shimura Tenko.

Dabi: Who's that?

Shigaraki: That's me idiot!

Toga: Really?!

Shigaraki: Yes really!

He had gray/blue hair and Ruby eyes. He had dry skin and chapped lips that somehow looked soft. I once offered him some lip balm and he took it, but he disintegrated it, so I punched him. It was expensive okay?

Shigaraki: See?!

Kaminari: Yeah, well, that could be anybody. And plus, she had punched you! You got punched by a girl.

Shigaraki looked like he was about to kill Kami, so Dabi and toga had to hold him back while laughing.

But to be honest, he was kinda cute.

Shigaraki, All Might, and Class 1-A: WHAT?!

Dabi just smirked. Toga giggled. And AFO smiled.

That's the only reason I can stand him with his childishness.

"Zuku, stop monologuing, we have a mission." A voice yelled, interrupting my thoughts.

Oh, yeah! Today I'm going to stage an accident where a sluge villain will attack me (don't know or care about his name). And if all things go according to the plan, All Might will be there!

Ever since dad told me about All Might, I've wanted to be the one to kill him, but dad said that if I really wanted to kill him, I would have to find out all of his secrets.

And in order to do that, I'll have to gain his trust. That's the hard part.

Im currently walking under the bridge where the attack is planned, and any second now the sluge dude will attack me.

Then I hear it. The sound of him blasting out of the sewers and landing on the ground. "Oh, my! What do we have here?" It said.

"A perfect meat suit, and what a strong quirk you have." Then he attacked me. He rapped his fluid body around me and tried to suficate me. As I said, tried. I used a freezing quirk on him just as All Might burst out of the sewers stating, "I am here!"

He saw me freeze the villain. "Hello All Might!" I say in an excites tone of voice. "Hello young-..." he cut off not knowing my name. "Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya." I say.

"Thank you Young Midoriya for helping me defeat this evil-doer!" He said. I was slightly annoyed for some reason. Maybe it was his smile.

All Might: What's wrong with my smile?

All For One: You smile too much.

All Might just growled.

"I must go now, but I hope to see you in the future!" He said. He was in a crouching position like he was about to take off.

"You're leaving so soon?" I asked a tad bit disappointed that he was leaving so soon.

"I'm sorry Young Midoriya, but Pro heros don't only battle villains and evil-doers, they battle time as well! I must go now!" He said. Then as he yelled, 'Goodbye!', I jumped on to his leg.

"What are you doing?! Let go!" He yelled. " I can't! If I let go I'll die from the hight!" I screamed. "Okay, but close your eyes and mouth and I'll land on a rooftop." He said. So I closed my eyes and mouth, and soon enough, he set me down on a rooftop.

"Okay, now I need to go!" He stated. "Wait! Is it possible to become a hero when my father gave you that injury?" I said, pointing at his wound.

He suddenly stopped. Then he turned around. "What did you say?" He asked kinda angrily but also with curiosity.

Nows my chance to get on his good side! I thought, and internationally giggled.

"I-is it possible to become a-a hero w-when m-m-my d-dad is A-all F-f-for O-one?" I stuttered softly. Damn that's gonna get annoying.

"Your father is All For One?" He asked. "Y-yeah." I said quietly. Hopefully my plan works.

Then all of the sudden I see smoke around the #1 hero. "Shit!" I hear a voice say. It was kinda like All Might's bit it was less boomy.

Once the smoke cleared, I saw a smaller old man, not smiling, and who looked like he was dieing.

All Might: That is very offensive!

The villains, and some heros, snickered.

I stared at him with shock and disbelief. That was All Mights big secret? That he had a weak side?

"Please don't speak of this to anyone, especially to your father!" He said with a worried look on his face.

I almost laughed. He's basically at my mercy, I could kill him right here right now, but I can't do anything yet. I'd be suspicious because I was the last one with him.

Nezu: Smart.....

This worried the people who knew Nezu's sadist side. The rest were confused.

"I-I h-hate m-m-my d-dad!" I stuttered/yelled. This was too easy. Would All Might know that I'm going to be the one to kill him? Would he be suspicious of me?

Thankfully he's to dumb to realize that I'm a villain.

"Of course you can become a hero Young Midoriya." He said, and I pretended to be excited about becoming a hero, but I was really excited about killing All Might.

~All Mights POV~

Young Midoriya looked so happy when I told her that she could become a hero, but something was off. She was too excited, bit I just brushed it off and smiled brighter.

~Dekus POV~

Omg. He fell for it. I knew that he was stupid, but really?

All Might felt a bit hurt and almost everyone was laughing.

Nezu: Well, All Might, she has a point.

All Might looked down in shame which even made Aizawa chuckle a bit.

As I walked home, I saw the sluge villain from earlier attacking a kid.

The heros were trying to deal with the situation, but their quirks we're not good for this.

I ran towards the villain. This was not apart of the plan. Shouldn't have attacked that kid. Dad's gonna kill him.

He saw me running towards him because he backed away. I used my ice quirk to freeze him where the hostage was, and grab the kids arm.

I then felt a large had grabbing mine and the kids arms and yelling, "Detroit Smash!"while pulling us out of the way.

~'The End' brought to you by Yamikumo~

Mina: Aww! Why I'd it have to end?

Tsuyu: Uh, who is 'Yamikumo'?

Tanner: You'll find out one day!

AFO: Well that was interesting.

Nezu: Indeed. It gave us a different perspective of Izuku Midoriya.

Tanner: Okay, now for the next one!

____________________________________________

Thank you once again for all of your support in reading this!

Sorry I haven't posted in 100 years, I had writers block.

_____

Bakugou: 3K VEIWS?! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DRUGS ARE YOU ON?!

Midoriya: Kacchan! Calm down!

Todoroki: Midoriya, aren't you supposed to be in bed resting? Oh, and thank you readers for reading.

Aizawa: Shut up. I'm trying to sleep here.

Mic: Shota, you know that you are playing games on your phone while in there. Right?

Midnight: Okay, all of you shut up. Bakuhoe, they shouldn't be on drugs, they're only smol children. And thank you for reading this.

Aizawa: yeah..... Thanks for reading this crappy story....

______

Good night/day!

Goodbye guys gals and non-binary pals!

Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 481 11
{DISCONTINUED} Lately, Deku has felt down. The feeling was hard to explain, he is exhausted all the time yet can't ever get a wink of sleep. It's got...
72.7K 1.8K 61
It is Deku's birthday. The best birthday of his live. Well atleast until there's a Villain attack at U.A. and his live changes forever while he slowl...
34.8K 856 11
Upon the untimely death of an [F/N] [L/N], the boy is transported into an alternate universe of My Hero Academia, where he takes the place of Izuku M...
1M 12.3K 96
Included: 💚 Midoriya (Green cinnamon roll) ❤ Bakugo (Explosion king) 💙❤ Todoroki (Icyhot) ❤ Kirishima (Manly man) 💛 Kaminari (Pikachu) 🖤 Tok...