Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 3๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 4๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 6๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 7๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 8๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 9๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 10๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 11๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 12๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 13๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 14๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 15๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 16๐Ÿ’€
?Chapter 17?
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 18๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 19๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 20๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 21๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 22๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 23๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 24๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 25๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 26๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 27๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 28๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 29๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 30๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 31๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 32๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 33๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 34๐Ÿ’€
๐ŸŽ„Chapter 35๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 36๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 37๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 38๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 39๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 40๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 41๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 42๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 43๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 44๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 45๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 46๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 47๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 48๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 49๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€Chapter 50๐Ÿ’€

6.1K 256 353
By DazeeyDoll

Final Chapter

It felt like the time was flying by fast. The more it passed the more our kids grew older. We were now one big family, Yoongi's parents, My brother Joon, Jin, and their beautiful daughter Minji then there was the fun uncles, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok who adored the kids way too much. Gatherings and family time were always the best, we'd spend time together as one whole and catch up on things. It was nice but when time alone came it was even better.

Our baby boy Jooheon, now two almost three, was the cutest shyest toddler with many emotions, literally he'd tear up if we raised our voice at him, even for a bit.

As to our triplets, now five on to six years in no time were growing into humble loving kids. Of course, they were becoming a bit savage and couldn't blame them because it's something they got from their parents, unfortunately, but overall they were doing good in school, took snacks for their classmates every week and made lots of friends which they'd meet up with on the weekends for play dates.

Our girl Yoonji, who loved ballet and playing the piano more than anything.

Yesung, our actor. Always pranking us with his good acting.

And Heejun, our big boy, oldest brother to the boys. Loved playing basketball and playing the violin.

Perfect, just perfect. If only they knew how happy we were, watching them doing what they love and growing beautifully.

Then, there was my marriage with Yoongi where not a day goes by where I don't want to fight that Kigga. However, I can't complain because we're deeply in love and we've got a fun relationship together. Not gonna lie we sure do have problems, arguments and disagreements here and there but we talk it out until it's fixed when we look back at our kids and family who keep us together and can't picture our life without them. I'd say we matured in this aspect.

Yoongi's POV

I parked in front of the school and smiled as Yoonji got in. The boys were with their mom and I came to pick Yoonji up from her after school program but she didn't have a happy look on her face.

Yoongi: What's wrong babygirl?

Yoonji: The teacher gave me a sad face today and said to call her.

She frowned and showed me her conduct for today which had a sad face in the yellow box for poor conduct. I furrowed my eyebrows and read a note the teacher had stapled under the paper.

"Dear,
Mr and Mrs. Min, Yoonji has earned a sad face today due to an argument she had with todays substitute teacher. Since it's Friday, all teachers were out for meetings early therefore cannot meet up with the parents but please give me a call back to talk about this, Thank you"

Yoonji eyed me nervously and crossed her arms over her chest, already mad, just like her mom, when I haven't even said a word.

Yoongi: I'm not mad baby. Just explain to me what happened.

Yoonji: Pa, I was this close to throwing my apple at that teachers head!

Yoongi: Woah, babe, calm down. Is that something you should do?

Yoonji: No... I'm sorry daddy. It's just, this teacher we had today, was about to catch these hands.

She scrunched her nose and raised both of her tiny hands making it hard for me to hold my laugh at the way she looked. The princess costume she was wearing were innocent looking but her facial expression wasn't.

Oh lord, what wrongs did I do in my past life to deserve this.

Another Mini Harley. It's like Y/N birthed herself.

Yoongi: Did she say anything bad about your costume?

Yoonji: Well, not mine but, she laughed at one of my friends who was wearing a dress. She even told the class it was wrong for him to wear a girls costume and he should've wore a boys costume instead. He even cried and I felt so bad because that was mean and everyone should dress however they want right daddy? You and mommy always tell us that and I kind of raised my voice at the teacher... but I was just defending my friend daddy. Why have a costume dress up day at school if they're going to judge us. I'm sorry for getting a sad face today.. I didn't mean to.

She pouted and looked up at me, nervous of what reaction I had but I just smiled and hid the paper away. The fact she was honest and did something not everyone does, or even a kid in General sticks up for others was mesmerizing and I couldn't be anymore prouder of my kids.

Yoongi: You're totally right babygirl and thank you for what you did, that was nice and brave of you. The wrong one here was the teacher but don't worry, mom and dad will settle this, in person. Don't be sad okay? To us you got a happy face.

Yoonji: Thank you! Oh, appa! Can you play my favorite song?

Yoongi: Ah, Now this, is something mommy can't know about okay? It's our little secret.

She nodded and I chuckled before playing her favorite song, from my first ever album and driving off.

Yoonji: A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD, I'M YOONJI AND LOVE MY DADDY!!

That night | Y/N's POV

We arrived at our beach house and went up to our rooms. Due to it being a long day, the kiddos feeling a bit upset, and working non stop for the the past few weeks Yoongi decided to take us out and spend the weekend at the beach house.

After taking our belongings up to the room we went back downstairs and ordered something to eat. We might've been tired but not in front of our kids. For them we'd stay up and pull an all nighter.

It was a night full of board games, movies, takeout, snacks, dance battles, freeze tag, hide and seek, stories and many more. It looked like they had way more energy than us but even after a night full of fun they were getting tired. We took them a bath and then we washed up last. When Yoongi and I walked into the room they were holding a pillow each.

Heejun: Ma, Pa, lets have a pillow fight!

Y/N: We just took a shower and, ah forget it, pass me a pillow!

Yesung: Teams!

Yoongi: Boys come to me! Heejun and Yesung are on daddy's team.

Yoonji: Joohoney and I will be in mommy's team!

Y/N: Don't be so hard on eachother okay? Let's play carefully.

Yoongi: Ready? One, two, thr-

I swung my pillow at Yoongi and he fell back on the bed. The kids stared with widened eyes before bursting into laughter and started yelling as Yoongi got up and attacked me with the pillow. At last it wasn't even a team, we were all attacking eachother and laughing together, the sheets were all over the floor and so were the pillows. We looked a mess from being attacked by our own kids at the end. After a final pillow fight we took the kids to their room and put them to bed including Jooheon who wanted to sleep with his brothers. It took them less than ten minutes to fall asleep, they had ran out of energy from everything they did. We turned on their night light and left their room to go back to ours where we had the pillows and sheets on the floor. As we picked them up one by one, Yoongi threw one at my face and teased me with a laugh, I threw it back at him and started chasing him around the room forgetting that the sheets were on the floor until I stepped on one and slipped but quickly felt two arms around my body.

Yoongi: You'll never learn will you, snake? I told you, you were heavy since that first time.

Y/N: Shut up Sloth! What are you gonna do, are you gonna drop me like last time?

Yoongi: What do you think?

Y/N: Yes...?

Yoongi: I'd be stupid if I let go of you again.

I smiled in disbelief and he pulled me, cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his waist but that simple kiss turned into something more and before we knew our clothes was already all over the floor..

"Ahh, ohh fuck"

"Mmm, s-shit, keep going!"

"Ah, Yoongi"

The room was filled with moans and panting coming from me and Yoongi. We were taken by all the pleasure that we forgot we were being a bit too loud and right when Yoongi was about to release his poor long awaited seeds, the door swung open and we saw a short shadow, coming into light and realized it was Yoonji carrying noodles in her arms. I immediately pulled the covers over us and Yoongi let out a grunt.

Yoonji: Mommy, daddy, I was waiting for you in the room. You said..

Yoongi: Princess we didn't say anything? We thought you were asleep.

Yoonji: Oh, I was but mommy kept saying she was coming so I woke up and sat on my bed but I didn't hear no one.

I meant, I'm cumming, I- lord, forgive me.

Y/N: Right! I'm sorry baby, can you head back? Mommy will be right with you.

Yoonji: It's okay mommy, I know you and dad are wrestling! Play fighting is fun

Wrestling...

Yoongi: Haha, you already know princess but mommy is stronger only because she's on top of me. Let me tap out so she can win and then head to your room okay?

Yoonji: Hehe, okay pa! Goodnight!

She ran back to the door with noodles and closed it on her way out. I made eye contact with Yoongi and we let out a sigh of relief but I couldn't contain myself from giggling, not until I felt his warm liquid.

Y/N: Yoongi, you fucking didn't!?

I held my breath next to Y/N who was getting an ultrasound done and held her hand tightly as I saw Jin's facial expression. Y/N, missed her period this month but hasn't experienced any symptoms of pregnancy or felt nauseous at all which triggered us.

One, she can be pregnant again. Yes we know, we had sex once again without protection and now she feels like killing me at times because she didn't want to get pregnant any time soon and keeps saying she feels like a factory.

And two, we did agree on having another baby in the future to have five in total and that was it which is fine and we've accepted that.

"Oh, my! Are you ready for the reveal?"

Jin: I'll tell them.

I could feel my heart pumping faster and harder than usual. I have been in this position two times before and know the feeling but this time I can't seem to feel at ease. Jin smiled and turned the monitor our way.

Jin: Congratulations, you've done it again Yoongi. Y/N is expecting twins!

Yoongi: WHAT!?

Y/N: TWINS!? As in two more babies? Not one but two? MIN YOONGIIIII!

I opened my eyes after feeling Y/N shooting up from the bed and saw her looking around, confused. She looked down at her tummy and caressed it making me confused too.

Yoongi: You okay?

Y/N: I, holy shit, that felt so real.

Yoongi: What did baby? Did you have a bad dream?

Y/N: Yeah, I mean no, it wasn't bad but, I was pregnant again, with twins. I'm not pregnant though right..?

Yoongi: Um, no baby? You're not.

Y/N: Didn't we have unprotected sex at the beach house that time?

Yoongi: Two months ago, yes but, you got on birth control after having Joohoney and you've been getting your period on time. It was just a dream baby, come here.

She sighed and lied back down. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

Y/N: Then it was really a dream, what the hell. I really thought I was pregnant again.

Yoongi: You're not, don't worry.

Y/N: I know you wanted a fifth baby but.

Yoongi: Yes, but I know you have to continue with your career. You've made me a father to four already and it's not fair that I'm advancing in my career when you stay behind because you're pregnant.

Y/N: You know I still want to have another baby with you, we agreed on having one more.

Yoongi: We did, but this time I was thinking of perhaps adopting?

Y/N: Wait really!? I was thinking the same thing babe! Last week Jin and I had a conversation and that came up but I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with it..

Yoongi: I'd be more than happy! I was once in that position and I'd love to adopt someone that we can love unconditionally, everyone deserves to be happy.

Y/N: I swear you're perfect. Thank you, Yoongi.

Yoongi: No, Thank you. For making me a proud husband, for being the mother of my kids, for giving me the opportunity of being a father and thank you for being the love of my life. I'm glad we met, even if it was crazy at first and we went through so much shit but I wouldn't regret any bits of it. Being able to call you my wife is more than enough to me.

I pouted in awe and lied back down, he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

Y/N: It's the middle of the night and you're confessing all of this sweet shit? If you love me that much, how does getting takeout sound?

Yoongi: See, I cant ever be romantic with you. But, about that takeout.. now?

Y/N: Ah, you have the rest of your life to be romantic, not now though. I'm hungry so yes, now.

Yoongi: Bruh, you deadass? I mean at least an I love you would be nice.

Y/N: I love you. I really do.

I caressed his chest with my fingers and we both locked eyes. He smiled and placed one of his hands behind my neck, pulling me closer to his face slowly.

Yoongi: Do you really? I love you more than anything.

Y/N: Yes, really. That's why I'm sending you off to get me food.

Yoongi: Man! Fuck outta here

He scoffed and pushed me away, a bit too rough that I landed with my back on the floor. I held my grunt in and closed my eyes when I heard him gasp and running towards my side of the bed.

Yoongi: Y/N! Baby, are you okay!?

I kept my eyes shut and he straddled my legs as he called my name out then started shaking my body which made me burst into laughter but before he moved, I slapped his forehead and he fell back on the floor.

Y/N: Bitch ass! Fuck you mean, am I okay? You pushed me off the bed!!

Yoongi: Ouww! It was an accident I didn't think you'd fall.. plus, why are you playing like that! I really thought you had fainted or something.

Y/N: Well I didn't, but I did hit my back hard. It's a relief I'm okay, see? Your wife is safe.

Yoongi: I mean I'm glad but how is that a relief? Now I really do gotta go get your food.

Y/N: You son of a- kind sweet loving lady! Get your ass over here!

Yoongi's POV

I was sitting up on the bed with Y/N, massaging her back and eating takeout together with our kids who god knows how they smelled the food and ended up awake with crazy hair on our bed. It was exactly four in the morning and here we were, eating takeout and watching a movie together.

The kids were giggling and we were laughing, it was nice. Just being us together as a family and spending time, even if it was the middle of the night, made us happy.

Being parents who are pursuing their dreams and having full schedules is definitely not easy, specially when it comes to spending time with them. Now that they're in school, they've got homework due, we have work and it's hard to make time but having them gives us strength. Our children are the best thing that's ever happened to us.

I couldn't wish for anything else.

Yoonji took the control and paused the movie which caught us off guard.

Yoonji: I've got an important announcement!

Y/N: Go ahead, love.

Yoonji: I had to pause to say this and also because I want my tears to dry up, that part was sad, but anyways. Mommy, daddy, I love you! I love you with all my heart! You're the best parents in the whole world!

Y/N placed her drumstick back on the plate and opened her arms with a smile on her face. Yoonji hugged her tightly and then hugged me. I couldn't stop myself from smiling or even feeling a bit emotional.

Heejun: Hey, I love mom and dad too! They're the best!

Yesung: Our parents are cool and fun! Ma, pa, I love you this much!

We looked at Yesung and he opened his arms as much as he could to show us how much he loved us. A chuckle escaped our mouths and they attacked us with kisses and hugs then we looked at Jooheon who was smiling from afar.

Yoonji: Joohoney, who do you love more?

Jooheon: I wuv my ticken!

He raised his little fist up with a drumstick in his hand and we all laughed before I scooped him up from the side of the bed he was sitting on and pulled him up to my chest.

Yoongi: Nooo, What do you mean you love that drumstick more! Love me more!

I tickled his tummy with my nose until he couldn't giggle anymore and sat him down between my legs after. Y/N shook her head and smiled.

Y/N: My baby knows his shi.

Yoongi: Tsk, Exactly like you.

Y/N: Ah, come on. I do love food, a lot but I love my husband more.

Yoongi: Oh? That's new. You mean that, Foreals, foreals?

Y/N: I do. I love you!

Yoongi: Ugh, I love you babygirl.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her passionately not realizing the kids presence for a few seconds until we pulled away, smiling at eachother and looking at the kiddos who were giggling softly and wiggling their eyebrows at us except Jooheon who was looking at us with his eyebrows furrowed.

Jooheon: Ah, my mommy!

Yoongi: BOI, YOU PICKED THAT DRUMSTICK OVER YOUR MOMMY AND NOW THAT I GIVE HER A KISS YOU SUDDENLY WANT MOMMY!? She mine.

Jooheon: Appa!! Mine! My mommy!

He got up and hugged Y/N who was now laughing at us. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

Yoongi: Then who is daddy supposed to love now?

Jooheon: Tiss ticken.

He gave me his drumstick and I scoffed, looking up at Y/N in disbelief.

Y/N: You wanted kids, don't come at me crying.

Yoongi: Wow. He takes my woman and I get his chicken drumstick in exchange? If this ain't a scam.

Y/N: Welcome to fatherhood my love, this is your life for the next few years now.

Yoongi: I've been trapped.

I clutched my chest and Jooheon smiled before attacking me with kisses and then laid his head on my chest. My lips curved into a smile and I wrapped my arms around him, making sure he wouldn't fall and Yoonji played the movie again. This time we were all watching it together, feeling happier than ever hearing all those I love you from our kids.

In no time, the movie was finished and the kids were knocked out including Joohoney who was still laying on my chest. I reached for Y/N's hand and we looked at the kids.

Yoongi: We did that.

Y/N: We sure did and they're beautiful.

Yoongi: Just like their mother.

Y/N: And, their father too.

Yoongi: I love you baby

Y/N: So do I babe. I married my old bully.

Yoongi: Nope, you married your joker and I married my Harley. That once bad couple were meant to be. I can't wait for what the future holds for us. Whatever it is, it will be amazing with you by my side, everything is.

Her eyes got teary and she lied down against my hand as she held it tight. Everything was amazing, she was the reason why I made it. Because of her I was standing where I was, she dealt with my shit, my problems, attitude, and listened to me. That once Kim Y/N was the girl who changed my life. She helped me, gave me the love I never felt or had, supported me and gave me a wonderful family. I really did marry my best friend, the girl of my dreams, my true love.

It wasn't the end here. This wasn't even the stopping point because we had a full life ahead of us. Together with our children and big family.

There was more to come.

And it started from here onward.

✨❤️ Bad Couple Book 2, The end ❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.8K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
336K 11.1K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
490K 16.4K 23
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] ๐ŸŽˆFLUFF FLUFF FLUFF ๐ŸŽˆNO CHEATING ๐ŸŽˆJEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) ๐ŸŽˆSMUT ๐ŸŽˆBOY*BOY ๐ŸŽˆMAFIA AND NERD ๐ŸŽˆTAEKOOK ๏ฟฝ...