The Eyes Of The Devil...

By PerfectlyOdd_

The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twent Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS!
EDITING (read!)
Thankyou

Chapter Three

39.6K 1.3K 788
By PerfectlyOdd_

Oscars pov

I look around the halls to see students littered around in small groups. Every day feels the same here.

Luckily for me, since its only the first week back football tryouts haven't started yet, so for now the jocks aren't all riled up about some game.

The jocks hate me. Peter was the team captain last year, and is most likely the captain this year, which means they will all suck up to him.

Making my life living hell.

The only way my life could get easier is if Tyler became captain, he's one of the few people on the team who care about other people. Me and him got paired together for a school project in the freshman year and it was actually really fun, we had to make an active volcano and it worked, ever since then he's always been nice to me.

But I doubt he will get to be captain, Peter makes it clear he's gonna be the team captain and if the coach agrees then I'm doomed.

I let out a small frustrated puff of air. Football is dumb.

I make my way towards maths and cautiously enter, not wanting to intrude on anything. I smile as I see Mr Falcon sat at his desk.

"Oscar, welcome back! What can I do for you?"

I walk over and hand in my work I did while I was away, well only a few weeks worth, lizzie would sometimes take parts of work for me meaning I didnt have to carry 6 months of work in at once.

He smiles and thanks me. "Oh by the way your seat hasn't changed." I nod thanking him and walk to my table.

I sigh and take my seat while other students start to enter, resting my head on the table until class starts.

I freeze as I feel someone sit next to me. I guess what used to be an empty seat is now taken.

I look up and stiffen at the sight of the guy from the other day. He looks down at me and smirks, as though I have a sign pointing out that im about to have a breakdown any moment. I smile nervously and stare at the table, praying I get through this lesson without irritating him.

"Do you have a pencil I could borrow?" I look up and nod. As I pass him one,  he shows no emotion, just observes it and nods.

"C- Can I have it b- back when y- you're done w-with it?" He nods and stares at me. "Promise?" He looks at me, like his eyes are trying to read me. "Promise"

What? I'm protective of my equipment ok?

"I'm Luke" he doesn't take his eyes off of his book. "I-I'm Os-Oscar" he nods and looks forward.

His voice was deep and flat, like no emotion lay within the shell of his body.

"Whats the date?" I smile softly. "The um the s-se-se-s" I stop speaking, my face completely red as I write down 2nd on a piece of paper.

But he doesn't look at the paper, his eyes stay stuck on me. "I can't read your handwriting." I look away, completely embarrassed.

"It's the s-second." He smiles softly before nodding and looking at the board.

Thats when anxiety overcomes me as I realise he had already wrote the date before asking me.

He was probably making fun of me.

~~~

Lukes pov

"You didn't mention it." Mr falcon looks up at me with a confused and tired face.

"Mention what? Also don't you want to go get your lunch? The bell has gone." I shrug and sit down.

"You didn't mention the boy had a stutter, I thought you would have known about it." He smirks.

"I do Luke, do you think I somehow have taught the kid for years and never once realised he had a stutter? I didn't know if he had gotten therapy for it over the time he left plus I thought it would be rude to outline a fact about him being a speech fluency disorder. Also I thought you wasn't listening nor thought you'd actually care." I shrug.

"I don't care, just has me curious. Never met someone with a stutter like that. Was he born with it?" He sighs.

"From what I know no, he developed it. Look, I heard you make him say the date when you knew he was struggling. I don't care frankly who you tease but please don't do it to him, Oscars already got it rough." I frown.

"Don't we all, plus I wasn't teasing him. Just thought I'd push him a little and I wanted to see if it was just nerves or an actual speech impediment." He hums.

"Whatever, just don't give him a tough time. I sat you next to him because I know he's the least likely to push your buttons, but that doesn't mean you can push his." I laugh softly.

"What? You think he'd lash out and hit me?" He groans.

"Luke i'm being serious, leave Oscar alone." I stare at him before nodding. I wasn't planning on teasing him, I was genuinely intrigued about him. Anyways whys he so protective of this boy?

"Whats his story?" He looks at me confused.

"Everyone has a story. I have a car accident and some pathetic rumours about me, whats he got?" He sighs before going back to doing his work.

"Kids got a franchise longer than star wars."

~~~

Oscars pov

I look over to Lizzy and smile as she hands me a sandwich. "So, your friends still don't know?" I shake my head. "I d-don't want them f-feeling un-uncomfortable around m-me, or feeling s-sorry for me. Pl-plus its well.. i-its em-em-e-embarrassing." She shakes her head.

((A/N any form of what you find out Oscar goes through isn't embarrassing nor should you be embarrassed, it's just an emotional experience many feel during their situation and I wanted to present that))

"They will love you no matter what, but you should talk to someone about it. We can try a therapist again if you'd like?" I smile. "I d-don't need too, I'm f-fine. I'd ra-rather someone that n-ne-needs it uses it."

"Oscar you need it, from the shit you go through you need as much support as possible." I shake my head. "R-really I don't." She sighs.

"Why don't you come live with me oscar?" I pause. "I-I can't." She frowns and shakes her head.

"Oscar you don't deserve this! I love you and hate to see you get hurt, you're like my brother. I just want you to be safe."I smile and stare at the unopened sandwich in my hand, my appetite plummeting.

I can't live with Lizzy. So much would go wrong and I would just be a burden to her and I'd put her at risk. She has to deal with me while I'm at school so I have no right intruding her home.

Plus, she doesn't know the extent he goes to. She thinks it doesn't happen often and when it does it's not that bad. I haven't ever really told anyone the extent it goes too, what actually happens and I never will. I don't like telling her, it's too much for her to carry on her own plus I'm probably being dramatic, every kid probably goes through similar stuff...

"I'll b-be fine" she nods slowly looking away.

I can tell it upsets her, she wants to do whatever she can to help, but helping is harder than she thinks.

                                  ~~~

Oscars pov

I close my locker and frown at all my heavy books. Well at least the day is almost over.

The second I close my locker and turn to walk away I collide with another body, knocking me to the floor. I wince and let out a panicked breath. "Im s-so sorry!" The stranger crouches down to help me gather my stuff. I smile softly and stand up to see the boy from maths.

What was his name, Luke? "I r-really am s-so-sorry"

I let out a frustrated huff. my stutter sounds like I don't know how to talk today!

He looks at me and pauses. We stare at each other for what feels like hours until he smirks. "Its fine" I sigh in relief that he isn't gonna break my neck or something.

I help him gather his papers that he dropped and when I see what one of them is about I almost cry, he's trying out for the football team.

No no no! A person like him could kill me! If he joined the team he would just follow in Peters footsteps.

I sigh as I hand over his papers before he walks away. I seem to fall into a daze as I didn't notice the two people calling my name. Before I can realise whats happening I feel two hands grab me and spin me around.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID HE SAY OR DO TO YOU?" I shake my head at Abby and James.

"I b-bumped into h-him." They frown. "Did you look into his eyes?" I nod slowly at the panicked looking Abby.

"Holy shit oscar, you just looked into the eyes of the devil."

********

(I KNOW THATS CRINGE HAHA I JUST NEEDED TO ADD IT SO IT COULD BE THE NAMEEEE)

A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

it's CRINGE IK

Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1666

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.1K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
853K 28.7K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
28K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
267K 8.6K 60
A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't want anything, but then i met him, I start...