Negans Daughter (Carl Grimes)

By XxBaked_SwaggyxX

Nicole is the mini him. She was a spitting image of her mother, but acts almost just like her father. Big fli... More

01; Meeting Him
02; Open Heads
03;Staying at Alexandria
Chapter 4: Spying
Chapter 5:Visit
AN/not an update
sorry another a/n
Chapters 6: Girlfriend?
Chapter 7:Answer
A/n
Chapter 8:Thank Carl Grimes
A/N
Chapter 9: Kyra!?
A/n
Chapter 10:Kidnapped
A/n
Chapter 11:Finally Back Home
A/n
A/n
12;Surprise
13;Girlfriend?!
Good News!

Im sorry...

437 6 2
By XxBaked_SwaggyxX

Everyone I am so sorry for the people that like this story but I am discontinuing this.....I haven't had much interest for this story and I understand that there is more than 13k views on this story and I am so sorry.

Most things haven't been in my interest in a long time and I do not feel the way I used to about these stories especially this one. If at some point I do feel a little interested in this story I will update it but I cannot promise anything.

Once again, I am so very sorry for the people who wanted to see this story to the end. There is a chance that I could end this somehow but I don't feel interest in it anymore.

I hope you all understand and respect my decision, thank you for reading this story and hopefully at some point I can give it the end you guys could want.

I love you all so much and am so happy and thankful for the support.
~The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 5.1K 51
Amara Grimes life has been turned upside down. First her mother dies. Then her father is shot. A zombie apocalypse is the next logical step right? Wi...
536 0 72
lilia rind, 7 years old is born into a family of honestly, horrible people. when the undead haunts the world she needs to find people who care for he...
684K 13.9K 46
"She wore her troubled past Like scars - She had been through battle And though no one could see her demons They could see the face that conquere...
221K 5.3K 72
What happens when your dad's best friend. Who you've known your whole life. Suddenly becomes the man you wana be with? Emma Grimes is about to find o...