One Direction - One Shots (Bo...

Par NiallPrincessHoran93

Every story is different! Have a read of the summary for each story to see if you like it. Warnings will be p... Plus

I promise, one day, you will be heard (Narry)
Let me be your fantasy (Niall/Louis/Harry)
Ransom the Boy (Narry)
Kisses fix everything (Narry)
My Best Friend's Brother (Narry) (Side Nouis)
Clutch. Brake. Acceleration. (Niall/Louis/Harry)
Its not enough (Narry)
Gold Mine (Harry Centric)
Believe (Zouis)
A little bit more protection (Niall centric) (Narry)

We'll be late again (Larry)

931 12 2
Par NiallPrincessHoran93

Louis is adorable and Harry is his older brother's best friend.
Height difference. Louis is SMOL.
_______________________________________

Louis POV

"Liam? You can't be serious. Who is this boy? He could be a murderer, for all you know. He-" inside I'm having a mini heart attack and he doesn't even care!
"Shut up Louis. He's a friend from school and his car broke. He isn't even gonna pay attention to you."
"But what if-"
"-Tommo" Liam warns.
"We'll be late, again" I huff and slouch in the back of the car.

"Hey Li, thanks a lot for this" a deep voice says at 0.002 miles an hour.
I scoff and fish my phone out from my pocket.
"No problem Harry".
I glance around the neighbourhood and immediately wish I hadn't. We’re in the South of the town. You don't come here unless you have one of there things. 1. A large army. 2. A body guard. 3. A death wish.
I next look at what I assume is Harry's house. It looks more like a shed but hey. I don't live there so meh. Looks pretty small.

"Hey, I'm Harry" he turns slightly in his chair to face me, giving me a dimple assisted smile.
"Louis" I reply, frowning as I lose a life on candy crush.

"Which freshers side are you being dropped at?” he asks softly and I hear Liam laugh and then wince. He knows how sassy I get, when provoked. And this is blatant provoking-ness!
"For your information, I am a senior. We can't all be 9 foot tall with the mental capability of a 4 year old" I smirk.

Harry looks shocked and Liam looks guilty.
Well what does he expect? At 5ft 3 inches, I have to learn to defend myself somehow. My brain just happens to be more advanced than my looks.

We drive the rest of the way in silence. Once at the door I say thanks to Liam and head off to find Niall.

"I'm telling you he's like 9 foot tall"
"I know who you're on about! He hangs with Liam and wears the weird man bun thing" Niall mumbles through a sly mouthful of crisps.
"Yes!" I exclaim.
"Niall. Louis. I will separate you two again." Mr Malik snaps.
We both roll our eyes simultaneously.
"Right! Tomlinson, Mr Derek's room. Horan. Mrs Davies room" he says not very friendly.

I sigh and feel for Niall, he was never in trouble before meeting me. Last time he was sent to Ms Davies room, he cried because she scares him. I can already see the tears forming in his eyes.

Outside I head to Davies room and shove him in the direction of Mr Derek’s class. He smiles and me and I go in. I mean, they know they're getting a delinquent child, I just 'forgot' who was going where.
I head in and she tells me to take a seat at the back and do my work. Of fucking course Harry is sat at the back laughing. Honestly you've never seen someone at school for the past 7 months, then see them twice in an hour.

At the end of the lesson I leave feeling a lot better. I leave with finished work. I leave with a sense of achievement. I leave with Harry styles' phone number and a date on Friday night.
"You're an angel Louis" Niall hugs me.
"Yeah, yeah. You can pay me back by choosing my clothes for Friday night"
"Why? S'appening?"
"Not much, going bowling with Harry Styles" I smirk.

Niall pecks at me for details but I don't give them. I do however smirk at Harry when I see him staring at me at lunch, across the dinner hall.

Friday night rolls round fairly quick. Niall is laid on my bed asleep as I finish getting ready. He has a migraine so I leave him to sleep. He did come over to help me, and threw up 4 times on the way here.
Liam let's Harry up to see me as I'm putting my shoes on.

"Should I be worried you have another boy asleep in your bed?" He jokes.
"It's just Niall. He's my best friend. And ill. So leave him."
We head off bowling in Harry's now fixed car. It's not as nice as Liam’s, but better than my non existing one. Sooooo, I can't complain. I can also tell he really looks after it, cleans it a lot and such.

"So, I'm sorry again about the 9 foot tall thing" I mumble.
"It's okay, Liam warned me you were sassy. I admire your confidence. I just wish you didn't have another boy passed out in your bed, I got ideas."
"We'll get rid of them. Niall is dating Josh from yours ,and Liam’s P.E. and we're both virgins."

"Could I change that?"
"You? You want a threesome. With me and my best friend. I-"
"No no no no no no, you. Just you. Can I change it for you?"
"Depends if you win at bowling" I smirk.
"Do I have to win or lose for this to be an official promise?" He smiles cheekily.
I don't answer and leave him guessing. He doesn’t need to know that I've never lost a game of bowling in my life.

"I can't believe I lost. By 4 bloody points. This is an out rage. You cheated" Harry rants as we come out of bowling. I can tell he's not serious as he keeps letting his smile seep through his 'annoyed face'.

"Well at least you could erm... yuh know... the thing we were talking about earlier in the car" I stutter. For some reason, thinking about sex with Harry is making me flush.
"Really?" He asks surprised.
"Yeah I mean, I like you and I think we both enjoyed tonight so..."
"Are you sure? I mean like, if you're not ready or wanna wait I don't mind" he says honestly.
I don't.... I don't wanna wait. Been thinking about it all night." I say, as I imagine Harry's naked body against mine.

"Okay, erm well my house is further but-" he starts but I cut him off.
"-No!" I almost shout. Not about the distance, but I don't wanna stay in an area like that. Not when I don't know what Harry's like after sex. I mean is he the after sex ‘cuddle’ type. The ‘text me when you get home’ type. The ‘I'll think about calling’ you type.
"Ermm- I mean. Sorry. I like my bed" I smile.

Once inside Harry pushes me against the wall gently and starts nipping at my neck.
I moan rather loudly and blush as he bites a little harder.
He gets my shirt off and them moves to take off his own, dropping them on the stairs on the way up to my room. Once on the landing he grabs my arse a few times, making me squeal and we head into my room as he picks me up. We don't bother with the light as I've lived here 17 years and know where my bed is.

He lays me on the bed and takes off his jeans before working on mine. I moan again and praise the Lord that mum and dad are away for the weekend, seeing my gran. I know Liam’s probably here, but I don't care at this point. I've heard him and Sophia at it plenty of times to be allowed some payback.

He's just moving my boxers down my thighs when my hand catches on something soft. I shriek and bolt up looking to my left. Harry catches on and looks in the same direction.
Ah.

Nialls there. Spark out. Dribbling on my duvet. Looking like shit. Very asleep, pale shit.
Harry and I glance at each other. He moves his hands to keep taking off my boxers. I stop him.
"We can't with niall there" I whisper shout.
"He's dead to the world, he won't know" he shrugs, kissing my neck.
"I'll know" I sigh.

We’re thinking of solutions when the bedroom door opens and Liam walks in with a beer.

"Niall’s still here" he says
We glare at him.
"Hang on" he sighs. He leaves the beer on the side and picks Niall up like a small child, hugging him to his chest and says "he can share my room and we can take him home tomorrow Lou" he says, grabbing his beer before closing the door.
Harry heads back to removing my boxers and then his own. He kisses down my chest and licks my dick slightly as I groan again.

After a -far too long- discussion about not having lube or a condom, we settle for blowjobs and making out. Until I can't keep my eyes open and fall asleep on his shoulder.

I wake up to the duvet being pulled off of me and whine at the cold chill.
"Louis Tomlinson" a voice snaps.

I don't have a clue who this is. Deep voice. Stern but familiar. Dad. Shit. I turn over slowly to see him stood with his arms folded.
"What?" I whine.
"Who's this?" he gestures, I turn over momentarily forgetting about Harry and see him waking up, eyes trying to adjust to the light.
"Harry" I sigh and drop back down face first.
"Hm okay" he says casually and lays the duvet over us before walking out.
Harry and I share a few lazy kisses before getting dressed and going down stairs.

We see Niall sat at the table eating coco pops.
"Liam went for a run" he mumbles sadly.
"What's up Ni?" I ask sitting down after making us all a coffee.
He slides his phone over to me.
I see a conversation between him and Josh. Josh is complaining Niall cheated on him, by sharing a bed with Liam. So now Josh is gonna fuck Luke so they're 'even'.
Harry reads the conversation over my shoulder and I feel him tense.
"I'm sorry Ni, I-"
"-It's not your fault, we're over anyway. How erm, how did the date go?" He smiles lightly.

I must say, I was very surprised when Josh came into school with a bust nose and black eye, flinching every time he saw Harry.
It makes me feel proud that my now boyfriend would defend my best friend...... even if we were late again.

*2 month’s after the first date*

Louis pov

"Stop shoving me" I snap at the bloke behind me.
We're going on this stupid school trip, that I didn't even want to go on in the first place. I only agreed because A. It got me out of double maths. B. Niall had to go to bump his Geography grade, or he would fail the class. C. Harry was going, and promised a bathroom blowy.
Really? Who would say no to that?

Which leads me to being shoved by the guy behind me as he wants the 'good seats' on the bus.
“Shove me one more time pal. I fucking dare you” I snap.
Once settled on one of the four seated parts, two seats forwards and two backwards, I feel better.
I'm sat next to Niall but opposite Harry who is sat next to Liam.

"You owe me for this Horan" I mutter, closing my eyes and laying my head on the window.
"Thanks Lou" he mumbles.
Well great. Now I feel bad.
Happy Niall: I can deal with. Snappy Niall, sassy Niall, shy Niall, tired Niall, any other kind of Niall you can get, I can deal with. Except sad Niall. It's the fucking eyes!
"No worries. So plans" I reply, sitting up and smiling at him. He beams back at me like the little cutie-pa-tootie he is.

"We have to navigate our way, through the town and meet at the end point based on the clues we get on the way. Oh and there's a quiz to fill in as we go around" Liam states, waving the quiz paper slightly.
"Yay." I mutter sarcastically.
Harry leans over a little and rests his hand on my thigh. I rest my hand on his hand.

Once we get off of the, bus we head off. I hate this trip already. Too much fucking walking.
We walk for around an hour before I complain I want a coffee. So we head to a little cafe/ pub get up. Liam orders as Harry says he neds the loo.
"Good call, me too" I state with a smirk.
"Ohh so do I" Niall chips in, following me. I hear Liam laugh in the background. I wanted to be subtle but not that much. Gezzz Niall. Take a hint.

Once in the bathroom I see Harry stood at a urinal, Jeans undone and cock out. He looks and me an laughs when he sees Niall behind me.

"M-M- gonna" Niall nods to the stall and make his way over.
"Mate, there are like 7 piss pots out here, no need to hide" Harry laughs looking at me. I'm shaking my head the whole time as if to say 'shut up'.
"Oh. I erm- I don't. Erm. I can't-"
"-S'alright Ni, I'll keep him company” I smile at him then Harry as I undo my jeans, pulling out my cock.

"What was that about?"
"He can go in front of people" I mutter.
"I wasn't gonna look" he replies.
"I never said you were" I respond, wrapping my hand around his length and tugging it a little.
He groans quietly and reaches for mine before I stop him by sinking to my knees. I lick the tip slightly, rubbing the rest of him to get him hard. Once he starts growing in my hand, I lick up and down his shaft to slick him up before taking him inch my inch down my throat. He groans at the heat and tugs my hair between his fingers.

I bob my head a few times, trying to remember what he said about flattening my tongue and using my nose to breath. I pull off and pay extra attention to the head before sinking back down.

"Fuck Lou" he moans softly.
I hum around his length and bob my head again. I love the feeling of him down my throat. Long and thick and oh so salty. His head leaks with pre-cum and I pull off, sucking only the end and swallowing that before taking him down again. He scratches my head slightly and I pull off a little as he comes down my throat.
I pull off and swallow again, my throat sore from.... well. Need I explain?

I suck his head again, cleaning him off before licking my fingers. I stand up and zip my jeans as Harry tucks himself back in.

We wash our hands and head out, only to run into the fuming face/ chest/ due to my height/ of Liam.

"Are you paying for Nialls therapy?!"

Harry POV

Lou and I are having a duvet and movie day.

It's nice, the company is great obviously and the food is a bonus. We're watching some film with Taylor Laughtner in it. Abduction? Maybe. Anyway, it's on a scene on the train where he's getting it on with this whiney annoying girl when Lou asks me.
"Why haven't you fucked me yet?"
I choke on my hoola hoops and laugh "do you want me to"
"Yeah. Now would be good" he shrugs.

He does this though, acts the big I am. He does it when he's nervous. I double (triple) check he's sure before he leads me to his bedroom.
He closes the door and I push him against it, pinning his arms above his head and force my way inside his mouth. He groans and rubs his hips against my thigh.

When I make my way down his neck he's a panting mess. Hair ruffled, cheeks flushed, eyes dilated. I suck a not so small bruise into the side of his neck, adding a couple of smaller ones to match.
I take off his shirt and my own before kissing down his stomache until I'm on my knees.
I take off his jeans before he groans and moves himself to the bed, taking his boxers off on the way.
"You're taking too long, strip and get over here" he grunts, stroking himself.

I follow his instructions and straddle his waist, moving his hand but grinding my cock on his. We both groan at the friction.

"Lube, condom, in there" Louis pants as I take his dick down my throat. I pull off and fetch the required items from the draw.
I lube up three fingers, just in case before circling one at louis rim. I push in slowly, expecting the tightness that comes with it, but he's not as tight as I imagined.
"I can take, another. Fingered myself this morning. Thought of you" he whimpers as I move my fingers, I look for the bundle of nerves and he jolts when I hit it.

"Fuck Harry. There. There." He chants as I abused his prostate. I add a second, moving slow so he can adjust, before adding a third.
"Fuck. You won't fit. Don't stop. Oh my God. So good. Yes Harry."
I'm full on fucking him with my fingers and I love every groan/moan that he's making.

I pull my fingers out and he follows trying to push down on them. I roll on the condom and slick myself up.
"Ready Lou?" I ask, my tip resting at his rim. I take it as a yes, when he pushes himself down on my cock. I thrust in, in one go, slow but continuous until I'm balls deep.
"Fuck Lou" I groan. He's so tight and feels so good it's taking all of my strength not to pound into him as hard as I can.

He moves after a minute so I move slowly, letting him get used to the feeling.
"Harder" he grunts.
I pull out half way before pushing in, I repeat this a few times each time pulling out further until there only the tip in. I slam into him hard and he whimpers.

I keep thrusting into him until he mutters something like 'close' I wrap one hand around him and he fucks into my hand a few times before cumming. I cum a moment later, filling the condom. I wait until I go soft before pulling out. I pull off the condom and tie it before dumping it in the bin.

I get a wet face cloth and clean off Louis before kissing his head. I lay next to him, pulling him into my side then pull the duvet over us.
"Was that okay Lou?"
"Fuck that as great. Gimme a quick power nap and we can. Go again" he yawns.

I chuckle and kiss his head, round 2 sounds good to me. After a power nap.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3K 190 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...
4.5K 13 29
This story is a continuation of 'Habit' and therefore takes place in late 2018 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life event...
18.8K 463 78
THE REQUESTS ARE OPEN (comment on the newest oneshot so I see it ) (Editing chapters, i will put ✏️ into chapter titles to show they have been editie...
668K 22.2K 32
Harry's father Devon marries Louis' mum, and at first, Louis isn't happy about it. In fact, he tries his hardest to hate Harry. But the more he learn...