monster ฯˆ p.parker ยน

By nocturnalamp

โ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜... More

monster
part one
prelude
i | one hell of a light-show
ii | don't lose yourself
iii | the winter soldier
iv | possession
v | the king of hell
vi | what the fuck
vii | way too long
viii | hell on earth
ix. | shoot at me
xi. | peter parker is spider-man?
xii. | just in case
xiii. | a modest proposal
xiv.| constructive rebellion
xv. | deadly tourist trap
xvi. | capital punishment
xvii. | old scars
xviii. | american highschool experience
xix. | super secret boyband
we interrupt this program pt.1
we interrupt this program pt.2
part two
xx. | space invaders
xxi. | in the end
xxii. | the beginning of after
xxiii. | the walking dead
xxiv. | the prices we pay
xxv. | as the world caves in
epilouge
we conclude this program pt. 1
we conclude this program pt.2
meme gallery
Announcement!

x. | the less you know

1.6K 83 17
By nocturnalamp

-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-
CHAPTER TEN!
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜
-°——˚✧ ψ ✧˚——°-

────── ψ──────

SALENE WAS SURE she had died. It was the only explanation she had for was she was seeing. And it didn't help that all she remembered was Peter screaming with her as they plummeted to the lake. She wasn't sure but it felt like the strings of the parachute were wrapping around her neck as she squirmed around, trying to get a grip of her powers, her mind was blank, she forgot everything she learned to do in a mere two seconds.

She felt the string tighten around her neck as they hit the water, she nearly gasped as she clawed at the strings. Peter's head was blinded by his own chute and wasn't able to see that every time he pulled on their chutes, he tightened the DIY noose around her neck.

Salene passed out before she saw Tony Stark pull them out of the water.

────── ψ──────

SALENE WOKE UP TO someone's lips on hers and she knew that the only person it could be was Peter. She punched Peter in the chest, sending him back a few feet and she sat up. Looking around, she noticed they were in a park next to the lake that the demon dropped her in. She was soaking wet and beyond freezing, her mask was a few feet away and her hair hung around her shoulders with no hair ties on her wrist. This was going to be a tough trip home.

"What the fuck?" She screamed and he looked at her wide-eyed and alarmed.

"I thought you were dead!" Peter yelled back and Salene rolled her eyes. She got to her knees as he looked alarmed, he probably thought she was going to attack him. She should have purely based on him not knowing proper CPR.

"Well, that nasty tongue almost killed me!" Salene stood up, wiping her mouth and spitting at the ground, "CPR means you blow air! What the fuck?"

Peter's cheeks went bright red and he looked to Tony whose face Salene couldn't see but she knew enough that he was getting impatient. She straightened up at the sight of him and got up. Her heart was about to burst as she faced him but she pushed through.

"Uh, hey Mr. Stark, how you doing?" Salene awkwardly asked.

"What were you two thinking?" Tony asked venomously making Salene wince at the harsh tone.

"These guys are making and selling weapons that can blow up a whole block of New York!" Salene spoke up, "that ATM robbery is only the beginning, Mr. Stark, and the demon man that dropped Peter and I in here has got to be the head of the operation, or at least in the higher-ups of it."

Tony sighed as Peter stood up next to her.

"We had to take him down!" Peter defended and Salene nodded.

"Take him down, now, huh, steady Crockett, there are people for that job," Tony spoke and Salene dropped her jaw.

"Did you not hear a word of what I said?" Salene asked frustratedly, "Did you not hear the keywords 'weapons of mass destruction?"

Tony seemed to only glance at her before looking back to Peter. Salene was ready to punch him where it hurts. She watched as the conversation went on, she had no energy left to fight with Tony Stark and she knew that if she opened her mouth again, she would be in trouble. Or, even more, trouble than she already is.

Peter did seem to get him to activate the heaters that Tony had built into the suits, making Salene shudder with a sigh. She probably should have listened to what he was saying, all she could remember is that Tony has a tracker in the suit and that he didn't want them to mess with the arms dealers any longer. Salene wasn't going to acknowledge that second part.

She waited until he left for her to leave her spot and go to her mask.

"Salene?" Peter spoke up, catching her attention, she turned to face him. He stood by the jungle-gym dome, "I don't even know how to begin asking you."

"Good, because I'm not interested in telling you," Salene spoke, flipping her hair up and tying it in a knot, she was going to severely regret that, but she didn't want the hassle of dealing with hair stuck in her mask.

"Salene!" Peter spoke up, making her roll her eyes and look at him again.

"What?" She asked in a mocking tone of his voice, "I'm serious, Peter, the less you know the better." Salene patted her suit down and found her phone. In a second it was gone.

"Answers, please," Peter spoke and Salene groaned and looked at him.

"Hey, remember that thing with that really big guy at the airport?" She asked and Peter puffed his chest out.

"It's not gonna kill you to talk," He pleaded and Salene rolled her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked and Peter shrugged, looking at the clock on her phone.

"Enough for a long story, party shouldn't end for another few hours," Peter spoke and Salene nodded.

She walked over to the swings and sat down, she tried thinking of a way to start, she didn't know where. She eventually decided on the night of the possession. Salene took a deep breath and looked to Peter who stood in front of her. It was discovered to be easier to talk when she got started with that night, everything seemed to just spill out and she realized that it felt good to finally talk to someone other than her sarcastic brother who interrupted every other word to ask another question.

Peter seemed to be understanding the words that left her mouth. Salene loved that. She felt that the real weight she's been carrying this whole time has been lifted from her shoulders. She hands were shaking and she wasn't cold anymore, she was just happy for the first time in a while.

"Lucifer has been torturing you for this long, and no one has seemed to notice?" Peter asked and Salene shrugged her shoulders.

"Mr. Stark did, but that's cause he wanted something from me," Salene replied, a hint of a smile was about to grace her face but a familiar presence was being more prominent in the back of her mind.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you before," Peter spoke and Salene raised her eyebrow.

"This happened a month or two before Spider-Man, Peter, don't start with the responsibility bullshit to make me feel better," Salene let out a dark chuckle, shaking her head, "if you start down that road, Steve Rogers would be more responsible for this than you."

Peter nodded, looking around and holding a hand out.

"We should probably head back, huh?" He asked and Salene nodded.

"Yeah, I have to make sure Kyril hasn't made a complete fool in front of Liz, I swear he's a dumbass when it comes to her." Salene chuckled and Peter swallowed, following her as she grabbed her mask and looked around in the direction of the house.

"The neighborhood isn't too far from here, I'll have a better signal there, I'll get Kyril to pick us up," Salene sighed and looked to Peter as she held out her hand.

"Uh," he put his hand in hers and she rolled her eyes, shaking it out and holding it out again.

"My phone, Parker," She sighed and his cheeks flushed again as he put her phone back in her hand.

"Men," she rolled her eyes and walked back off in the direction of the neighborhood, looking up at the stars occasionally. She mentally cursed Lucifer and the demon man that dropped her in the lake. She just had to follow the purple plume. Peter could have fucked that whole thing up on his own and she wouldn't be on Tony's bad side.

────── ψ──────

THE NEIGHBORHOOD WAS quite nice when Salene and Peter aren't tearing through it while attached to a worn-out van carrying weapons that you wouldn't find at Dick's or Walmart. And she would appreciate it more if her phone would stop restarting every thirty seconds.

She was going to have to go to the workshop in the school and crack it open when she got the chance. Salene looked to Peter who had veered off to someone's yard, she was about to ask why when she saw the faint purple glow and a soft hum coming from the same direction.

Salene had narrowly beaten Peter to the egg-like device as she turned it over, inspecting it. She didn't even remember this thing flying out of the van, but she's glad it did. She looked to Peter, ready to say something to him when his phone started ringing, Neds face was on the screen.

"This should be good," Salene sighed as she picked up the glowing egg. She didn't want to listen to the conversation between the boys but it's all she could hear.

"Hey man, I'm on my way back-" Peter was quickly interrupted.

"Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come," Salene furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Peter's phone and directed her eyes to see his face, "Listen to this."

A second later, Flashes familiar voice resounded.

"When I say 'Penis!' You say 'Parker!'" Salene stood up, every exhale had smoke and she knew her anger was going to melt her suit.

Flash Thompson was really asking for a visit from Lightbringer and he was not going to like it at all. Salene was pacing behind Peter, her hands shaking as she held the glowing egg and she looked to Peter.

"I want to kill that kid," She huffed and Peter nodded, looking to his phone.

"Was that Salene?" Ned asked and Salene looked to see that the phone was on speaker. Her heart stopped and she gasped. Peter's eyes widened and he looked to her, fear in his eyes as she tossed the egg into his lap and flew off.

Salene was going to call Kyril on her fly over to his car and make him take her home. No one else was going to find out this secret and she was going to make sure of it.

────── ψ──────

HOLY FUCK WHY IS IT SO SLOW.

more development for kyril to come :') i love him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 87 10
You're Tony Starks super powered daughter who only wants to follow in her father's footsteps but, when you meet Bucky Barnes, your world gets turned...
326K 7.9K 36
001. That's what they call her. She doesn't even have a name. Soon after they found out about the illegal activities the company was involved with, t...
6.2K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
91K 2.7K 17
โ› ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—  โ†ด -', โ™ก ; in which y/n uncovers the biggest secret her best friend has ever kept fr...