Scarlet Love

By Tanis_The_Freesia

The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. Th... More

•TEASER•
|1| Leaving them
|2| Fayth Williams.
|3| Trouble meets trouble.
|5| Manipulator.
|6| First Rain.
|7| Curiosity
|8| Decisions
|9|Unknown
|10| Embarassed
|11| Save me.
|12|Secrets.
|13| So friends?
|14| The Start.
|15| It's Her.
|16| The Royals.
|17| The Rules of The Fate.
|18| She Descended.
|19| The Connection
|20| The saga of them.
|21| Hide and Seek.
|22| The First One.
|23| Him and I.
|24| Someone like her
|25|Déjà vu
|26|The Party
|27| The Party II
|28| Consequenses
|29| The House of Cards
|30| Yuanfen
|31|The Intruder
Nolan Walker
Fayth Williams
Aiden Alexander
|32| The Intruder II

|4| Meetings.

216 25 14
By Tanis_The_Freesia

"There's something about a woman
With a loud mind that sits in silence,
Smiling- knowing she can crush you
With the Truth."
-R.g.moon

All the thinking will be in Italic font. (You know the things we say in our mind)

Third person POV:

Fayth crossed one of the corridors with a frown on her face, The incident with Nolan Walker was something she wished to erase from her memories.

The girl was disappointed with herself. How can she not know that Marley and Nolan are siblings, they both are Walker for god's sake!

But it was a coincidence and it should remain just that.

Fayth clenched her teeth.

How come I become so dumb?

But after that, Everything was going according to her schedule.

Today was her first day at this Academy and she was doing well. No one was giving attention to her, its been almost over for the day. With her hunched shoulders and a tag of scholarship student, There was no excitement for the new student.

But it all changed, when she went to the bathroom because of her damn bladder.

Here, She met a person she would never forget. Yet we all are puppets of fate in this world. She was destined to meet this person, not having a slightest idea of how their destinies are going to be entangled.

After doing her work, Fayth was washing her hands when she noticed the girl across the wall, her back was toward Fayth, so she couldn't see her face.

But the girls shoulders were shaking, like she was crying. At first fayth thought that, she should just mind her own business but then as if her leg's had their own mind,
they begin to walk toward the girl.

Fayth was almost there, just to ask her. Are you okay? She should do that, right?
It would cost nothing to be kind.

But before Fayth could do anything.
Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened and came another girl, her breakneck high heels making the perfect sound of click-clack.

Fayth could not help but admire the girl who just came, long- straight hairs with rich brown colour, pulled together in a high ponytail. The black skirt looked like, it was made for her.
Eyes sharp as eagle and confidence!
Damn-

Fayth was busy with eyeing the girls clothes that she didn't notice the expression.

Which were totally lethal and cold

"Ohh, the precious baby is crying?" The girl said mockingly while walking toward the other girl. "Her mom and dad don't love her? Do you want a hug? poor baby."

Fayth tilted her head to the side, to look toward the crying girl.

The girl continued with her speech. "But who will love a girl like you? you don't deserve anyone's love, not even your parents "

The words were full of hate and coldness. And Fayth didn't know what to do?

who are these girls?
But the important question was.
How the fuçk do I get out of here?
No other students were there, besides three of them.

Fayth silently observed.

Then suddenly other girl- who looked like she was silently crying- turned around and did something.

And what that other girl did,
Left Fayth speechless and shocked to her core.

What the hell-

The girl who fayth thought was crying, was actually lighting a cigarette And right now she set her burned cigarette on the forearm of the girl, who was giving the speech.

Fayth winced.

The girl who was saying the bad things now was screaming and cursing.

As Fayth didn't know their name,
So she created names for both of them in her mind.

First one {cigarette girl}.
Second one {bitch girl}.

Cigaratte girl pushed the bitch girl till her back was flat to the tiles,
"Did you come here thinking I would be crying? Jokes on you. Don't forget your place or I have to make you remember what I had done the last time. Do you need a reminder of that?"

Her voice was low like a snake, but because there was no other voice in the bathroom, Fayth was able to hear each word.

Bitch girl grabbed the collar of Cigarette girl with her other arm, there was a void in her eyes as they both glared at each other.

Cigarette girl released the arm of bitch girl with a slight jerk.

The bitch girl got out of her trance and exclaimed, "You bitch!" There was a form of sweat on her perfectly baked makeup.

"Are you crazy! I'm going to make you regret it! I'm going to make you regret your every doing till you beg me for forgiveness!"

Cigarette girl laughed at her remarks.

Damn, I need popcorns right now.

At last, admitting no other ways, Bitch girl turned around toward the door but before she could leave, she stopped and looked toward Fayth. There was a scowl on her face. And Just like that, she left.

But there was something ominous in her gaze that made Fayth rub her arms.

How fast table turns in this Academy.
What the hell happened here?
Who is this girl? And what the hell was all that about?

Fayth closed her eyes for a moment to properly think but opened with a jerk when she heard a loud thud.

Fayth gasped at the sight that greeted her, the cigarette girl was on the floor.

And she was trembling. From head to toe.

Without any thoghts, Fayth ran towards her and bended to reach her level. "Hey! Hey, are you alright?" Fayth asked while examining her condition.

It doesn't look like a physical condition then what?

"Should I call 911!?" Fayth asked.

But the girl started to shook her head rapidly and pointed her finger at something. "My bag" long shuddering breath. "give my bag to me!"

Fayth did as the girl said.
The cigarette girl opened her bag with trembling fingers and took out the bottle of some capsules.

Does she have-

Fayth bites her lip then waited for the girl to calm down.

With all the ruckus Fayth had not taken a proper look at the Cigaratte girl, But now as she looked at her, her jaw was on the floor!

Her silver hair flowed till her shoulder plates. And her gaze, damn! Fayth had never seen such a mesmerizing pair of eyes before. With a brown in middle the grey surrounded them.
Though she had a lot of piercing,
On nose, lips, ears, eyebrows and one on the tongue.

Fayth knew what she was seeing.
beautiful but deadly.

In that bathroom floor, they both sat for almost ten minutes without any sound. There was a distance in between them and Fayth's insticts told her to not close it.

"How are you feeling now? Do you think you can stand up?"

There was silence before The Bitch girl nodded her head and looked toward Fayth with nothing but voidness, "You are new." It was not a question but a statement.

Fayth was confused at her behaviour, well there was nothing ordinary about the girl in front of her from the moment she had seen her.

Bitch girl figured that No one in this academy was stupid enough to help her. They all would have started to film her the moment she had dropped.

She started to stand up with a little struggle but did it eventually, and Fayth followed the suit.

"Yes, I'm new here and my name is Fayth Williams."

She coughed and walked toward the basin "Hmm."

"What?"

"That's why you helped me, just now"

Anyone would have done the same. What is she talking about!?

Fayth looked at the girl in front of her warily as the girl continued.

"Oh, I didn't introduce myself, did I? "

There were some moments, before Fayth was finally able to put a name on this face, as a melodic voice rang.

"I'm Vanessa Collins."

For a second Fayth did not get it but then,
She remembered-
she knew this name, the girl in front of her is one of the six.

Her name was first in the list.

Fayths' heart dropped.

"I think you have heard my name" Vanessa said as she looked at Fayths pale face. "that's why your face is like that"

So, Out of thousands of students in this Academy, She had to witness a fight of Vanessa! Fayth put a forced smile and asked a question she was too afraid to ask, "Then who was the other girl??"

If Vanessa is a big shot in this academy then-

"Ohh" Vanessa chucked a humorlessly. "She is my vital enemy, Selena Sawyer"

Fayth sucked a breath and closed her eyes, This is really bad, I can't meet them.
Noah had warned me.

Fayth was lost in thoughts as Vanessa's cat-like eyes studied Fayth,

From head to toe, there was not even one designed product on her. Vanessa cpuld not help but think, Why is there a poor student in Elite Academy?

Is she an scholarship student?

She does look like a nerd, on top of that she is terrified of her, As per her expression and she should be. But- there is something else.
Vanessa could not pin point but there was hunch in her stomach- that told her that the girl in front of her was not ordinary.

Vanessa left the question unanswered for the time being, She had bigger issues to worry about. "You should go. but if anything goes out of your mouth about what happened here, then you would be my next target and I'll make your life a living hell in this Academy."

Fayth freezes in her place.

"Are we clear?"

Nobody knows about Vanessa's sickness. if anybody in the academy will come to know about this then they will take advantage of her and it was the last thing that Vanessa wants to deal with.

But now, this unfortunate girl, Fayth Williams, knew about her.

Strangely Vanessa trusted this new girl with her secret. It was something out of instincts.
For a second- even Vanessa could not understand the reason behind her action.

If there was any other person, Vanessa would have already contacted her lawyer for the further discussion but somehow with this girl-

"Yes" Fayth answered without any mistakes.

When Fayth was leaving the bathroom,

"Listen," Vanessa called out-

At her voice, Fayth halted her steps and turned toward Vanessa.

"Be aware, because you have seen with me in front of Selena and that is not a good thing for you." As if Vanessa was trying to solve a puzzle, she looked toward Fayth, "She is not someone who will let you go easily."

Wow, just cherry on the top.

Fayth nodded and left the bathroom. Her legs felt jelly because of all the tension.

But as she walked she noticed that-
The hall was too silent as if someone was waiting for her.
Fayth could feel the air suffocating her.

The nervousness started to make her breathing hard.
Her heartbeats can be heard. Her skin was etching as she crossed her arms. She quickened her steps.
Thoughts begin to form in her mind.
Thoughts- that she tried her best to avoid.

Fayth stopped and let out a forced chuckle.
"What are you thinking? You are being paranoid. This is not a back street of some club or some dark valley. This is An Academy. A safe place."

A safe place for you, are you sure fayth? The voice in her mind asked mockingly.

Fayth ignored that voice with other thoughts as she starts to walk.

She was exhausted and she was too tired with sudden events to notice that someone was behind her.
looking at her every action.
following her.

________

Hey beautiful people,
Here's the new chapter.
If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote.
Thank you for reading.❤
It means a lot to me.

Que: what do you think about Selena and Vanessa?

And what are the rules?

Bye,
Tannu.

Billie Eillish as Venessa Collins.

Madelaine Petsch as Selena Sawyer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.4K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
14.8K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
18.5K 1.3K 76
5 handsome hot popular guys 3 mysterious kisses An epic love triangle 1 girl And a dangerous Supernatural power. Love doesn't come easy, when your de...
2.9K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...