TOMBOY (Discontinued)

By Bee90s

Tomboy More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13 - The Talk
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

5.

14K 826 1K
By Bee90s

Penelope

Jumping up out of my sleep, I saw that it was now daylight.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I said over and over, trying to find my clothes and shoes.

"What's wrong?" Reap asked as he sat up, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"I was supposed to be home at 10 last night." I told him, quickly putting on my shoes.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's 2pm." He said and I sighed deeply.

I then grabbed my phone that was completely dead and made my way out of his room.

As soon as I did, Reap followed behind me with a towel wrapped around his waist and no shirt. That simply reminded me of all the events that took place last night and a smile spread across my face.

"I'll text you, okay?" I told him and he nodded.

"Aight."

As soon as I opened the door, I jumped back once I saw Pharaoh standing on the other side of it as if he was about to knock.

My eyes went wide as he looked at me with a deadly stare.

"Fuck is you doing here?!" He barked and I couldn't even mustered up a lie.

Reap stood right behind with nothing but a towel on, I couldn't lie.

"Get the fuck in the car!" He spat to me and I did as told as I watched from afar at him snapping on Reap.

"You fucked my little sister?!" I heard him yell to him and I felt completely embarrassed.

"You betrayed me, nigga?" He went on.

"No, man. We was just chilling. I wouldn't do you like that." Reap lied.

"You think I'm stupid?" Pharoah asked him, taking a step closer to him.

"No, man."

Before I knew it, Pharoah was pulling Reap out of his house and threw him down the staircase.

"Pharaoh!" I screamed as I quickly got out the car to make sure Reap was okay while he laid at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Stop!" I yelled to Pharoah who was on his way down the steps.

"What the fuck did I tell you to do?" He snapped at me and I backed up because I knew not to go back and forth with him.

I watched as he began to punch Reap over and over. I just tucked my lips as I watched him beat him up.

"Get the fuck in the car because you next!" Pharaoh barked at me and I did as told.

Once he finished, Reap's face was unrecognizable and bloody. Pharaoh looked up at me and I was shaken up. I'd seen him mad before but never this mad.

Leaving Reap there and getting back into the car, he quickly pulled off down the street.

"I'm gon' kill you." Was all he said as he drove.

"We didn't do anything." I pleaded.

"Lie to me again!" He yelled and I flinched.

I decided I'd just be quiet instead of saying anything else. I was already in trouble and I was just making it worse at this point.

As he pulled up to the house, everyone was standing outside.

I sighed, closing my eyes as my mother and father stood to their feet from the staircase.

"Is she okay?" My mother asked as Pharaoh got out, slamming his door as I sat there.

I didn't want to get out because I knew I was about to get my ass beat once they found out where I was.

"She was at that nigga house like I said!" Pharaoh spat to them.

"Reap's?" I heard somebody ask and he nodded as everybody's eyes went to me.

"Get the fuck out the car!" Kohan snapped, walking up to the car and banging on the hood as I quickly locked the doors.

"Get out!" Kannon snapped, banging on the window as they tried pulling the doors open.

I watched as they all swarmed around the car and I was so scared.

"Stop." I said to them as the tried to open the doors but I kept locking them.

"P, just get out the car." Smoke told me and I shook my head.

I could feel tears building up in my eyelids but I refused to let them fall. They would only beat my ass more for crying.

"I ain't gon' hurt you, just get out." Smoke told me but I knew that the others would so I shook my head.

"You think I'm gon' let them touch you?" He asked.

"Nah, Smoke. Ain't no getting her out of this one." Tweek said.

"Mommy." I called for my mom but she shook her head and went into the house.

My dad was so upset with me, he couldn't even look at me as he went into the house right behind her.

"Get out now or it's going to be worse." Kannon said to me.

"No." I refused and Kohan looked at me with a death stare.

I looked away from him as he chuckled.

"You want this window?" I heard him ask Pharaoh and I panicked.

"Go ahead, bro." He told him and before I knew it, he started kicking at the window.

Glass flew everywhere once he got his timberland boot through it.

"Stop!" I screamed but it was now too late.

He'd unlocked the door and pulled me out of the car.

*

Kojo

"The doctors put wires in there?" My baby sister, P asked and I nodded, drinking a smoothie.

"Why?" She asked, cluelessly and I shrugged.

"Eat your food." I said as best as I could.

My jaw was wired shut so I couldn't eat anything or speak too well for the next 6 weeks.

"Okay." She smiled, kicking her legs as she began to eat her cereal.

Putting my smoothie down, I stood to my feet. I was hungry as hell.

"Can we play games?" She asked me.

"P, I'm tired." I told her.

My mom was gone and I had to watch her for the day. Any other day I would play with her but my face was pounding.

"Please, Koko." She pouted and I sighed.

"Aight, hurry up and eat your food first."

When she was finished with her food, I played with her for about an hour before she finally fell asleep. I then took her in my room so that she could lay in my bed while I watched TV until my moms got home.

I removed my gun from reach and placed it in the box at the top of my closet as I watched her sleep.

Once I did that, I sat on the edge of the bed and watched TV for the remainder of the day.

*

next day

Penelope

Walking into school, I made my way to my first class of the day. Today it was 60 degrees but I had bruises on my arms and my legs so I had no choice but to wear my signature oversized sweatsuit.

Though my Saturday night was amazing, my Sunday morning was the worst. I was beginning to regret even leaving my house that night but Reap made it all better when texted me saying that he was okay and that he wouldn't change a thing.

Smiling to myself, I walked into my first class and there were more students there than usual.

"Welcome, Penelope. Today we've combined CHEM101 and CHEM102 to make an announcement." My professor explained and I simply nodded, finding a seat since one of the new kids took mine for the day.

Making my way to a seat, I saw the guy that returned my earring and sat next to him since he was the only one with a seat opened beside him, all the way in the back of the class.

"Hi." I said simply, putting my bag on the ground and sitting down.

He didn't respond and he had a mean glare on his face so I decided to leave him alone.

Maybe he's having a bad day. I thought.

Class began and the lights went down as my professor put a presentation up on the projector screen. Soon after he began to explain what the announcement was.

"We will be going to a chemical plant and a greenhouse next Friday, all money will need to be turned in by this Friday." He explained as I pulled my phone out and tuned him out.

Beside me, I could feel the guy staring at me. I looked out of the corner of my eye and furrowed my eyebrows.

I turned my head towards him and he was looking at me as if he wanted to kill me. I was already in enough pain and I didn't need anymore beat downs so I decided to stay quiet.

Class was over within the next hour before we were let out and all of us rushed out of the class.

As I made my way into the hallway, I watched as the guy pulled his black hoodie over his head and made his way down the hall.

"Hey." I called after him, speed walking a little bit to catch him.

When he didn't respond, I tapped his shoulder and he turned around quickly, making me flinch.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he mean mugged me as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Did I do something?" I asked as he now held an amused face.

"I said thank you about my earring, don't know if you heard that or not since you walked off before I could even say it." I sassed.

"Fuck you." He said, distorted-like.

"Fuck me?" I asked confused.

"What did I even do?" I asked and he walked away as if I hadn't asked him a question.

I rolled my eyes, not even caring anymore. This guy was weird. One day he wanted to be nice then the next day he was back to being an asshole.

Shaking that off, I made my way to my next class.

"P!" I heard Jakari's voice.

"Come with me to get some food, I'm so hungry." She said.

"I have to get to my next class." I told her and she smacked her lips.

"This isn't high school, P. We can do what we want now." She said and I laughed.

"You're a bad influence." I told her as we made our way down to the food court.

Once we got there, it was full of students. Everyone either had laptops out or books while they ate.

"I'm so hungry." Jakari complained as we walked towards the food and picked out what we wanted.

Once we did, we paid at the register with our I.D cards before we looked for seats.

We took a seat at any available table before we began to eat.

I pulled out my phone to see if Reap texted me but he didn't. I pouted, sending him a quick text before I did my phone back into my pocket.

"So what happened over the weekend? I see a glow." Jakari said to me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Nothing." I lied, smiling.

"Yeah, whatever. That's not what I heard." She playfully spoke.

"You didn't hear shit." I laughed as she did the same.

"Well I know something went down so tell me." She said.

As I was about to tell her, I could see that she was looking passed me and not at me.

"What?" I asked and she nodded her head toward whoever was behind me.

I turned around and saw the guy giving me a deadly stare from two tables back.

I quickly turned back around to her and rolled my eyes.

"P, what did you do to him?" She asked confused.

"I honestly don't know. That nigga really is weird."

"He said fuck me for no reason." I told her and she raised her eyebrows.

"Are you serious?" She asked and I nodded.

"He's crazy."

"He looks like he wants to kill you." She laughed as if something was funny.

"That's not funny."

*

After school

As I walked out of the building, I watched as everyone was getting into cars and walking with their friends.

Me, I had to walk home today because nobody was picking me up. Everyone scolded me for going to Reap's. So this was apart of my punishment.

Making my way out of my schools parking lot, I started my long walk back to my house. It was sunny earlier but now the sky was dark and it looked as if it was about to rain.

"Great." I spat, looking up at the sky as I began to feel raindrops coming down.

I sighed as I picked up my pace so that I wouldn't get drenched in this weather.

Pulling my phone out, I saw that I had no messages or calls and I furrowed my eyebrows.

To make this walk feel less like hell, I decided to call Reap to see what he was doing.

The phone rang for a while before he answered.

"Hello." He spoke as if he was eating something.

"Did you get my message earlier?"

"Who this?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"P?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, wassup? I didn't see your text. Hold up."

Waiting for him to read my text, he finally came back onto the phone.

"Oh, I'm just chilling. Just came back from the store for my moms."

"That's good, even though I texted you that hours ago." I explained.

"My fault, I been busy. I had to go to the hospital and shit." He announced and I nodded.

"I'm sorry about that." I explained.

"It's nothing. I'm good."

"So when am I going to see you again?" I asked.

"I'm going to let you know. Right now I'm about to take a shower so I'll talk to you later." He said before the called ended and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Scoffing, I shoved my phone back into my pocket as I made my way home. It was now fully raining and I was drenched. My house was about 10 more minutes away and I cursed myself for even getting my self into this situation.

Feeling tears weld up in my eyes, I rolled my eyes to keep myself from shedding a tear.

"Ah!"

I jumped back quickly once I saw a car roughly pull up in front of me as I was about to cross the street.

I'd never seen this car before but it was a Black Honda, at first I thought it Reap playing games with me before the window rolled down.

I looked up at the guy from school and scoffed.

"What do you want?" I asked him, angrily.

"Get in." He spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No." I spat.

I was still salty about him saying fuck me for no reason earlier. Plus I didn't even know him, he could kill me.

"Aight, stay in the rain then." He spat, rolling his window up and I quickly contemplated.

I wasted no time, getting in on the passenger side of his car as he pulled off roughly down the street.

I looked around his car and he had a cigarette pack in his cupholder along with a pack of cherry backwoods.

He didn't even look my way as he drove, he simply held this deadly glare.

When he pulled up at the red light, I tapped his shoulder and he looked over to me.

"Why did you say fuck me?" I asked.

He didn't say anything, he just opened his mouth, showing me a bunch of wires.

I knew he sounded weird but I just thought maybe that was the way he talked naturally. I hadn't had too many conversations with me anyway.

"I'm confused." I told him.

"Your bitch ass brothers." Was all he said and my eyes went wide.

"They did this to you?" I asked and he didn't say anything as he pulled away from the red light.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"You lied on me!" He barked inaudibly.

"No, this is not my fault. I told Smoke that you only came to return my earring. I told him we didn't know each other." I explained.

"You told them I called you a hoe." He said and I tucked my lips, remembering that I did tell Kohan that.

I had nothing to say as I sat back in the seat and directed my attention to the window.

He drove a top speed through this rain and I was scared for my life. I had began to think he only picked me up because he was about to kill me, not because he was being nice.

"I'm sorry." I told him, nervously and he scoffed, chuckling harshly.

"I shouldn't have lied." I told him and he nodded.

"You shouldn't have." He said as he turned onto my block and I sighed relieved.

He went another way that I usually don't take. I was just happy to see my house and not the ocean or something.

"Thank you." I told him as he pulled up roughly.

He said nothing as I got out and he looked at me with hate in his eyes.

As soon as I got out, he pulled away from my house and made his way to his. I watched as he parked directly up the street from my house and I raised my eyebrows.

"Didn't know he lived that close." I said to myself as I made my way into my house.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 23K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
6K 209 8
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
205K 4.9K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
596K 24.4K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"