The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

8: She's Got No Idea

1.9K 114 16
By chaexjune

I'm sorry because I'm simple
I don't know well
Tell me about that heart which I can't understand
Tell me kindly, since I can do it fairly
I will send you only my sincerity

Park Chaeyoung's POV

It has been three days since that day I made Jisoo unnie pouted for an hour with me. I still remember how her face changed when Lisa told her about Jungkook. The interested look and the narrowed gaze she gave me at that time were the signs of something bad in her mind. And yes, she was thinking of something going on between me and him.

Today, I saw Jisoo unnie talking out there in front with him. They were sitting at one table and looked happy chatting about whatever it is I did not even know of. Because of that, I did not come out to the front at all and decided to order in for my lunch like I did since two days ago.

I tried to get myself busy at the back so I decided to teach Yeji to decorate the cake she just made. I can say that she is a quick learner and I am happy to have an intern like her there. She really is in love with what she is doing. And she can be said the least to tease me about Jungkook. The others especially Jackson always tease me about him whenever he can.

"Chaeyoung, you should see Jungkook's face just now.", he said when he came to the back bringing a tray of plates and glasses to be washed.

"Why? Has he left already?", I asked without looking at him.

"He left...with sadness all over his face.", he said as he came to sit in front of me.

"Yeah, right. Like I care about it.", I said, still unbothered with whatever he was saying.

"You should care because you know why he looked like that.", he said to me making me had to stop what I was doing with the cake in the table.

"I don't know him so why should I care? Is Jisoo unnie also left already?", I asked as I went to the door and looked through the small window of the door for Jisoo unnie.

Jackson nodded and said that Jisoo unnie has left first before Jungkook did. Then, he heard a knock on the back door and told me that my food has probably came. So, I walked there to get my food because I really am very hungry at the moment. Plus, the delivery man was taking a lot longer time than he used to. I wondered why though.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I knocked three times at the door without saying anything as I smirked waiting for it to be opened.

"Hi, there. Why...", the voice that was saying something stopped right there as our eyes met. I smiled and waved my hand at her who looked shocked to see me there.

"Hi, your food is here.", I said as I raised my other hand that was holding the plastic of food she bought.

She narrowed her eyes and tried to look at the left and right side of the alley at the back to find the delivery man.

"You're looking for the delivery man, is it? He left already after I said I'll give it to you by myself.", I said making her to face me back.

"That's my food. How can you convince him to give it to you?", she asked and she sounded angry I can say.

"I told him I'm your boyfriend, Park Chaeyoung.", I said with a smile.

"What...the hell?", she replied before trying to close the door on me.

But, I was quicker of course. I pushed the door to prevent it from closing and so did she. She pushed it too but no way I am going to give up. She can hide from me for two days but not anymore after I knew a secret from Jisoo noona. She told me about Chaeyoung ordering in her lunch and that her food will be delivered through the back door.

So, today is my day to be her delivery man. Whether she likes it or not, she had to stop avoiding me. I really am not going to give up on my plan easily. I will get what I want and I want her to fall for me. I will do my best until I hear her says the word 'I love you' to me.

"Chaeyoung, wait! Don't close the door!", I shouted purposely trying to gain attention from the others who are inside.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what is that?", I heard someone's voice coming close to us and it made Chaeyoung disturbed from pushing the door.

"Nothing. Just...", her voice stopped there when I saw someone peeking out to see me so I smiled at her who I believe is one of the staff.

"Oh, Chae! That's Mrs Lee's son, right? Why you close the door on him?", the young lady said which made Chaeyoung let go of the door.

Then, I saw Jackson and another one staff behind Chaeyoung as I smiled at them all through the opened door.

"Oh, Jungkook-ssi. What are you doing at the back? Didn't you left already?", he asked me.

"Yeah, I was...but then I saw a delivery man. So, I thought someone might have food delivered here for lunch. I took it from him so he didn't need to go to this alley at the back. You know, the road back here is full of potholes. I feel bad for him to ride until here.", I said to them in which made Chaeyoung glared at me, probably felt angry with my actions.

"Oh...yeah. You're so thoughtful. By the way, that food must be Chaeyoung's. We all had our lunch already.", he said before letting me in.

"Jackson, what are you doing? This place is just for the bakery's staff.", Chaeyoung said but she did not stop me.

"Yeah but...he's Mrs Lee's son. Our...bakery owner.", Jackson said as I told him earlier in front.

Actually, I have planned it to be this way. I asked for his help to let me get in and he did as told. Maybe this guy can be my new best friend, he is reliable. I can see how Chaeyoung could just rolled her eyes when I looked at her who could not say anything back at Jackson.

She walked to the door to the front but I called out her name which made her stopped. I can see how she sighed before turning around to see me.

"What, Mr Jeon?", she asked as she crossed her arms on herself.

"Your lunch. Aren't you going to eat it now?", I asked as I showed her the box that I took out from the plastic.

"Leave it there. I'm not...", she stopped when something was heard which made the whole surrounding became quiet.

"Uh...Chaeyoung. Your tummy...", the girl with bangs said but Chaeyoung quickly covered her mouth from finishing her sentence.

"Come on. Let's eat here, Chaeyoung-ssi.", I said as I opened the box of spaghetti to attract her attention.

❤❤❤

An hour later...

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I drank half of the plain water in one go after I have done eating my lunch. Then, I quickly put the empty box into the plastic and cleaned the table. I felt so uncomfortable sitting there with someone looking at me without doing anything else. I cannot believe that he really did what he said.

"I'll stay here watching you eat. Who knows you might throw it out because I brought it to you. So, just in case...", that was what he said when I took the box from him.

Now, I felt so uneasy about him watching me but I tried to stay calm. When I have washed my hands and mouth, I looked back at him and saw that he still kept looking at me. I started to feel more uncomfortable with it so I walked near to him and asked what was he looking at that he did not leave yet.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should leave already but you were too cute. I can't stop looking at you.", he said and I stared briefly at Yeji who stayed 2 meters away from us.

It was only her, me and Jungkook at the back at that time but I felt like I was alone with him. And that is scary actually.

"You better leave now since I don't owe you anything.", I said as I felt glad inside that I have paid online for my lunch before it was delivered here.

He nodded before going away from the chair he sat. When he did that, I was a bit stunned because he got closer to me which made me flinched a little. I took a step back and pointed to the back door to him without saying anything. Then, he smiled at me in a sudden which made me frowned at him.

"What are you smiling for, Mr Jeon?", I asked sternly.

"I'm smiling because I feel full.", he answered.

"Full? You don't even eat anything, I see.", I replied as I still frowned at him.

"I'm full just by watching you eat just now. Have anyone told you that you look cute when you're eating?", he said to me which made me wanted to puke at his words.

"Nonsense. Please leave now, Mr Jeon.", I said as I pulled him by the arm to move to the door.

When we got to the front of it, he stopped when he has already opened the door. "No thank you or anything for me?", he asked as he turned to look at me for a while. I thought of what he was saying and remembered something.

"Thank you for bringing my food even though it wasn't necessary. Now, go and don't come again.", I said to him before I pushed him out and closed the door quickly.

❤❤❤

Jungkook being unpredictable and appeared in front of Chaeyoung. Will she ever be able to avoid him next time? We'll see that later.

Updated a lot today. 😬 See you guys in the end of the month!

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...
6.6K 532 37
What if the guy tries to break the heart of the girls💔? Or what if the girls are trying to break the guy's heart💔? Will the guy succeed? Or Will t...
898 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...
18.1K 2K 35
"Grant me permission to kill, Master!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "You are banned from this case, Golden!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "Thank you for the roses, darling." ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I want him...