π‚π‡π„π‘π‘π˜ 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁, strang...

By sarahoppers

❛ π” π”žπ”«'𝔱 π”°π”±π”žπ”Ά π”žπ”± π”₯𝔬π”ͺ𝔒, π” π”žπ”«'𝔱 π”°π”±π”žπ”Ά π”žπ”± 𝔰𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔬𝔩. 𝔬𝔩𝔑 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔨𝔰 π”°π”žπ”Ά '𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔭... More

α΅’ΒΉ. ᡍⁱʳˑ˒ ʷⁱˑˑ ᡇᡉ ᡍⁱʳˑ˒.
α΅’Β². ʰᡃᡛᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ˒ᡉᡉⁿ ᡐᡉ?
α΅’Β³. ⁱ'Λ‘Λ‘ ⁿᡉᡛᡉʳ ᢠⁱⁿᡈ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜.
ᡒ⁴. ⁱⁿ ᡗʰᡉ Λ’Κ°α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅’Κ·Λ’.
ᡒ⁡. ᡗʰᡉ αΆœα΅ƒΛ’α΅‰Λ’ α΅’αΆ  ᡗʰᡉ ᡐⁱ˒˒ⁱⁿᡍ αΆœΚ°β±Λ‘α΅ˆΚ³α΅‰βΏ.
ᡒ⁢. αΆœα΅ƒΚ³Κ³β±α΅‰ ᡃⁿⁿ˒ˑᡉʸ ⁱ˒ ⁿᡒᡗ ⁱⁿ˒ᡃⁿᡉ.
ᡒ⁷. ᡖʳᡒᡇˑᡉᡐ ᢜʰⁱˑᡈ.

π‚π‡π„π‘π‘π˜ 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁.

2.9K 83 83
By sarahoppers

˚',-∙*·∘ C H E R R Y   B O M B ∙*,·∘'.
STRANGER THINGS.

          —WHEN Carrie Annsley was thirteen, her mother went missing.

          —IT had happened without warning. Their family had gone to sleep and when Carrie had woken up her mother was not in the house, and not in the town. The whole of Hawkins knew she just skipped town, abandoned her daughter and deadbeat husband in search of a life that wasn't such a dead-end as this one. Carrie heard people whispering it sometimes as she passed them with her teased out hair and smudged eyeliner and fingers always touched with chipped black nail polish. A missing mother makes you turn that way, look at what that girl has become. The devil's in her, you know. Look at how she dresses, look how she just stands there, smoking. Look how she's alone. That's what a mother who doesn't love you does to you.

          —BUT Carrie knew her mother hadn't just upped and left Hawkins. Unlike everyone else in this godforsaken town, she had a few braincells, the ones that weren't wasted on alcohol or getting high. Her mother hadn't skipped town, or run off with a new man, or tried to abandon her daughter. No, Carrie knew there was more to her mother's disappearance. There were clues everywhere—clues hinting at whatever had happened to her mother, and Carrie was still looking. She just hadn't found a conclusion yet.

          —SOMETIMES, it was easier to believe there was something deeper going on than accepting your mother had left you behind.

OR

IN WHICH
a girl who never stopped
searching for her missing
mother uncovers something
that should have been left
unknown.

diana silvers as carrie annsley
the motherless daughter.

shut the hell up! you don't know shit about what happened to her! 

the stranger things cast as their various characters

❝ who the hell are you and what the hell is that thing

mixtape.

i. cherry bomb, the runaways / ii. we're
a happy family, ramones / iii. i like
presents too, kyle dixon & michael
stein iv. wango tango, ted nugent /
v. lampskyle dixon & michael stein
/ vi. rock you like a hurricane,
scorpions / vii. cold as iceforeigner
/ viiiwalk this wayaerosmith / ix.
you can talk to mekyle dixon &
michael stein
x. papakyle dixon &
michael stein

/ xi. you're a fighter,
kyle dixon michael stein / xiijuke
box heroforeigner / xiii. heat of
the momentasia / xiv. the upside
downkyle dixon & michael stein / xv.
mirkwoodkyle dixon & michael
stein xvi. heroespeter gabriel /
xviiwhat else is there to do?, kyle
dixon & michael 
stein / xviiihot
blooded, foreigner xixcum on
feel the noize, quiet riot.

disclaimer !

i do not own stranger things. i only own carrie, her mother, all the original constructed plot in this story, the monster and its storyline, and other pieces of plot that are my own creation. all other characters and plot belong to netflix and the duffer brothers.

the art in the cover is by sibylline_m !!!

warning !

this story contains graphic violence, strong language, death, alcohol and drug use, horror themes, disturbing imagery, and mature themes

dedication !

notmakayla theeffingunicorn 616JEANGREY mccIained depurate harlellanatorrero -sarcasticpotter GingerTwinGlader dorcasmeaddow-s  &  to anyone who loves stranger things !

sorry for the stranger things spam but be prepared for more, i have zero self control oops.

copyright © 2019 clexaflowercrowns.

( right so this is a new original stranger things fic that takes place in season 1 but involves a completely different plot with carrie, as well as a different monster of my own creation ( like in static & sciamachy ) ! i'm so excited to share it with you guys ! carrie will eventually have a love interest, but the decision on who will be made as the chapters progress, and it won't happen til quite a while later on ! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.3K 21
I'm only seventeen, I don't know anything, but I know I miss you. [ steve harrington x original character ] [ book two in the folklore trilogy ] [ st...
78.7K 3.2K 21
to live for the hope of it all. [ steve harrington x original character ] [ book one in the folklore trilogy ] [ stranger things two ] STATUS: COMPLE...
355K 4.5K 17
(Her beauty filled the stars, As if to beg the heavens to crumple up the sky again) (Stranger things 1+) (Female!ocxMike Wheeler) (Completed u...
723 20 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ π™‡π™žπ™©π™©π™‘π™š π™¨π™žπ™¨π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™žπ™£π™›π™–π™’π™€π™ͺ𝙨 π™Žπ™©π™šπ™«π™š π™ƒπ™–π™§π™§π™žπ™£π™œπ™©π™€π™£ π™žπ™¨ π™›π™–π™‘π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙖 𝙑...