BLUE | k•th ✓

By UrMyHopee

"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearte... More

INTRODUCTION
MAIN CHARACTERS
•Prologue•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•

•fourteen•

10.5K 598 299
By UrMyHopee

*WARNING: mature/sexual content*

Your head gradually drops down when you hear Taehyung say that and he instantly panics. He realises its a habit you have whenever you're upset. Whenever you don't want the world to see you and you force the long silvery locks to close over your face like a curtain.

"Hey," He settles the camera down onto the table and places a hand over yours to which you thankfully don't retreat from. "What's wrong? Is it something I said?"

You stay completely still, your breathing incredibly shallow. "Taehyung." You speak softly, too quiet for the happy mood you were in just now. "Do you like me just for my looks?"

The question comes out of the blue for him. First he's a bit baffled but then slowly the confusion turns into surprised anger to why you would ask such a question. "Of course not. You're the sweetest person I know."

"No, but-." You stop yourself and he can tell you're finding it hard how to put what you want to say into words. "I'm talking about like spending time with me and liking me for who I am as a person."

Taehyung doesn't hesitate to answer as it's something he doesn't even have to think about. "Yes. I mean it, Y/N. I literally can't stand everyone on this fucking planet except for you and Jin. I wouldn't cancel so many of my work schedules every day if I didn't love spending time with you."

He thought he had insecurities but they seem so small when he knows someone like you can't understand how amazing and wonderful they are or how much light they bring to other people's lives.

It takes Taehyung a few lingering thoughts before he continues to speak, still finding it hard to express his true feelings that he hasn't been used to saying out loud for a long time.

"You're an incredible person, Y/N. You're not only beautiful on the outside but even more beautiful on the inside and that's the part I truly adore. The part where you're unbelievably kind hearted, never fail to make me laugh and your mind. God, your mind is fucking amazing like I didn't know people could have the creative thoughts you do."

A giggle slips through your lips and causes him to smile. "I could go on and on about all the things that are making me fall in love with you."

That takes your breath away slightly. He's falling in love with me?

Even Taehyung halts for a second, realising what he just said but then ignores the foreign feeling and cups both of your hands. "Please don't ever ask something like that again."

Gradually, you nod. "Well, at least you know that I appreciate you for you and not your looks too."

You raise your hand, reaching out to cup his face. His eyes close as he feels your soft skin and leans into the embrace, kissing your palm. And as hard as it was to believe that someone actually did appreciate him that way, he knows. He does know.

"What made you ask such a thing anyway?"

You suck in your breath and press your lips together, withdrawing your hand from his supple cheeks and letting your head lower again. Except this time he doesn't let you. Tenderly, he places his fingers under your chin and lifts it up for you to face him again.

"You can tell me anything, Y/N." His reassuring words send ease to the tensed muscles that line your stiff posture. You force a nod to show you're giving up your defensive wall.

He lets go of your chin and his hands fall on top of yours instead, waiting patiently as you prepare yourself before speaking. "I used to date this guy a while ago...um, it wasn't a very long relationship but it was still special because he was the first guy who was willing to date me after my, uh, accident."

Your boyfriend watches you in heavy concern as you end up playing with the rings on his fingers in anxiousness. He tries his best to stay patiently calm but with your mention of guys taking advantage of your disability before, he can already guess where this is going.

"He was incredibly sweet and all...or maybe it was just all in my head. I was just so thankful that there was a guy out there who would still want to be with me like this. So, I swore I'd practically do anything for him."

"He'd always bring up having sex with me and would try to convince me here and there but I just kept saying no because I was still getting used to being fucking blind, like that shits scary."

You rarely swear, so hearing the curses fall from your mouth helps Taehyung to understand just how frustrating it must've been.

"One night, it was after around a month of dating. He tried again, but this time with a bit more force than needed." His hands tense and it takes him his all not to clench his fists, wanting to offer you comfort by holding your hands instead. "I slapped him right across the face to stop him and he just...exploded."

"The sweet man I thought I knew didn't even exist anymore. He was shouting and saying all these terrible things as if it was my fault I was blind." You have to take a small breath, voice almost breaking as your emotions take over but you command yourself to stay calm. "But what hurt me the most was when he told me that with my disability now I won't be any good to anyone other than my pretty looks."

Taehyung swears he didn't have heart, everyone who knows him would probably say the same thing too. But if that was true then why did he feel it shatter when you told him that?

He cups your face, seeing all the pain in your expression the more you thought about the heartbreaking moment. While thinking about how to murder this man who's hurt you so much like this, he was more focused on trying to heal the pain you were feeling right now. But he can't think of any words. Instead, he leans in and clasps your lips with his.

He kisses you softly with utmost care, cradling your jaw. The tears you feel building in your eyes evaporate and the pain in your chest melts as all you can focus on is the way he's touching you. When pulls away, he whispers against your lips. "I swear on my life, I will never ever hurt you like that."

You nod, pulling him in again as your lips attach once again. Kissing him with more need than before, you hands take fistfuls of his shirt and pull him up. He follows your lead, increasing the heat of the kiss and shifts to hover over you as he gets up from his crouching position. Your back rests into the couch and his lips never part from yours.

His thumb traces your jaw as he kisses you, brushing the strands of hair off your cheeks before his hands travel to intertwine with yours. Your other free hand reaches the back of his head, feeling the soft wisps of blue hair that grace your skin. Despite his gentle touch with his hands, his mouth's saying something else and you can feel the tingle all the way down to your toes.

While he deepens the kiss, you can feel his tongue making its way into your mouth and you let out a small moan when you feel it completely dominate your tongue.

Feeling your tongue trying to keep up with his, he grows more excited as he presses his body into yours and his crotch parts your legs, digging into your pelvis as it hits a spot. You gasp and he finally pulls away, checking if you're okay. "Am I taking it too far?"

His voice is a lot deeper than usual when he asks you and your head gives an honest shake. That's all he needs before he digging his tongue back into your mouth and another uncontrolled moan slips down his throat. Your hand grabs his bicep and he stops again, looking down at you.

"Taehyung." The way you say his name sounds like music to his ears. "I trust you." Your hand travels from his arm to his jaw and you trace his lips. "I trust you enough to take it all the way tonight."

He almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't decide what was more precious to him, the fact that you trust him so much or the fact that tonight might just be the best night of his life. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," You tell him with a small smile. "I don't think I've ever been so sure about anything in my life."

Lovingly, he smiles down at you and leans down to give you one long meaningful kiss before pulling away. As you feel him remove his body from yours, you feel his hands return and next thing you know, you're being lifted into his arms.

You let out a small squeal that causes him to chuckle as he securely holds your body to his. "Where are we going?"

"We're not doing it on a couch. I want to give you the best experience you've ever had."

His words swoon your heart as he carries you bridal style up the stairs and you lock your arms around his neck, smiling to yourself.

It doesn't take long to get to his bedroom and as he lays your body carefully down again, you can feel yourself sinking into his soft silk sheets.

His lips attach to yours again as his fingers fumble to remove his belt. Your hands become busy themselves, slowly unbuttoning his shirt one by one until you're able to take it off his shoulders. He removes the rest of the cloth and when he hovers over you again, you can feel the desirable heat from his chest radiate onto your skin.

Taehyung is careful with undressing you, his fingers resiliently loosening the knot at the back of your strap dress that loosens around your body. With one large hand supporting your bare back and one around your hip, he lifts you to the top of the bed and you slide out of your dress as your head reaches the pillows.

Nipples exposed to his bare chest, you forgot you hadn't worn a bra with this dress. His lips move away from your lips, kissing down your neck as his fingers trail down your body to feel the material of your delicate underwear. Your body shivers at his gentle touch and you can feel your heat growing more intense as his fingers play with the clothing before pulling it down to reveal your lower area.

You're so focused on him touching you below that you forget about his lips until they reach your breast. You gasp as you feel his mouth cup itself around your mound, sucking gently on your nipple. He's right, he really was going to give you the best experience because you truly never experienced anything like this.

His warmth leaves you for a second and you hear him opening his bedside cabinet near by. Ripping the cover off, he's quick to slide the condom down his shaft before placing himself above you again.

He brings his lips back to your level and he grips your hip as his body moves to align with yours. The surface of his lips graze your earlobe and his low voice comes out in a husky whisper. "Tell me as soon if it hurts."

You can only nod before he slowly enters you, inching gradually into you until he fills you up. He lets out a hiss as he feels your tight walls hugging him and he bites down on his lip.

Pressing your lips together, you try to surpress the whimper that sounds from your throat and your hands grip the back of his shoulders tightly. You didn't think he was going to be this big.

"Does it feel okay?" He asks, concerned as he analyses your expression.

"Yes," You breathe out, mind in a haze. "You're just so..b-big."

He lets you take your time to adjust to him, not wanting to rush into anything as he only wants to make you feel good tonight.

Lowering his head to yours, he takes your lips in his and kisses them tenderly. The kiss soothes all the discomfort you're feeling and soon he starts to move his hips. You voluntarily deepen the kiss as he does so, feeling him moving in and out of you until you're both so out of breath that your lips have to part from his to regain oxygen.

A strong sensation rides up your thighs and pleasures the nerves in your core as he grinds his hips into you. Your entire focus is on his treasurable touch and the sound of his gentle breath that hits your moist lips. You find yourself no longer gripping his shoulders out of pain but immense satisfaction as his member rubs against your wet walls.

He watches you beautifully as his body embraces yours and he never imagined he would be able to feel this way while having a woman under him.

Taking your hands from his back, he laces them with his, pinning them above your head as his mouth lowers to give you a sloppy kiss. He starts to pick up the pace, his throbbing dick demanding more pleasure and he thrusts into you with gradual increasing force.

A loud moan travels from your mouth to his and he parts from your lips, cursing in satisfaction. "Fuck."

Your breathing starts to increase rapidly and the pleasure takes complete control of your body as he plunges in and out of you, hitting your spot. "Taehyung." You pant his name.

His lips attack your neck, dangerous teeth biting down onto your skin before he sucks it in and you moan loudly, too many desirable sensations crawling across your body. Your bodies mould together, singing songs of their own that have never sounded so melodious.

"Hm, Taehyung," His name leaves your mouth as a whimper. A feeling waiting to explode grows in your abdomen. "I'm close."

"Me too, baby." He breathes out while continuing to work his hips into you. He kisses your heated forehead. "Cum with me."

Your eyes clench shut as he feels your walls tightening around him and his grip around your hands tighten. His orgasm shakes his legs and he releases with you.

As his dick goes limp inside, his body feels weak too, the heavy release of the strong sensation draining the energy from his limbs. But he still maintains his strength to stay above you.

The room is filled with the sound of both of your heavy pants so signal that the songs have finished their melody. His sweaty hands leave yours and he rubs a thumb over your cheek, staring intently.

"You're beautiful." Leaning down to kiss your cheek, he says. "That was beautiful."

__________

I tried my best to make it as romantic as possible cos I'm more used to writing heavy smut but viola!

Plz vote and comment for dis sexy beast 😁💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ 💘 @Everything mentioned in my...
341K 12.5K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
467K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
144K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...